Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. (6682 Views)

Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
praise4055:
I don't know how to say this, but i think this is the right platform where i can air my view and atleast get reasonable advice.

I am not a tall girl, i am just 5ft4 so i really need to be with a tall dude not a shortie or average height guy for the sake of my children which is very important. But i kept on geting advance from short guys and i don't know why.

pls how can i keep the shorties out of my lane? It really fustrating you know!. And how can i attract those tall, huge dark guys(6ft and above) just for the sake of my kids yet to come.

pls no insult. Your advice would be appreciated.
Just look at them in a demeaning way from their head to their toes while rolling your eyes like a biitch - Short guys do get the message easily grin cheesy

Do not try it with a short man that has a bad temperament and is a stutterer - Your own dun finish. AKWEINI tongue grin

Thank me later when you end up desperately running after a tall assshole. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 27, 2014
raziboi:
imagine...it takes a short gal to date a short guy...

This isnt true abeg..

But what kinda thread is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by simdam500(m): 12:08am On Oct 27, 2014
prettythicksme: most tall guy i have met love petite Lady but y ate you saying you don't like short guys some are cute,caring and even better than some tall guys.when i am still single i no get lucky of short guys na talks guys and I don't know why because i am a petite lady.pls stop selecting and go for who love you and show more care to you
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2014
@OP I think you should relax.If u are really cute the tall guys will come around.Some tall dudes like them petite..So don't sweat it.

However, going by your reasons for wanting a tall guy, if your siblings are tall, you might have recessive tallness,consequently getting married to a guy with an average height could bring forth tall kids.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by brocab: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Endtimes-John 16-1 These things I have spoken to you,that you should not be made to stumble. 'They will put you out of the Synagogues; Yes, the time is coming that who ever kills you will think that he offers God's service. 'And these things they will do to you because they have not knowing the Father nor Me. And today we hear more on The black flag-ISIS, killing Christians and those innocent..Adolf Hitler once said: To conquer a nation, you must first disarm its citizens. And America is fully armed and in trouble. The lord say's watch, Listen, and learn about these signs and wonders' the lord has been pouring out dreams and visions to his people' warning the end is near. Watch. I myself have dreams of the End-times, soldiers jumping out of aeroplanes ready for war against us citizens, one country at a time' to disarm the nations. Innocent people are rounded up to be put into Fema concentration camps, ready for the slaughter. Governments over the globe, are preparing these Fema camps, so 95% of the population will be murdered using guillotines. And already this is happening now around our globe, Men, women, and children are murdered, because they refuse to take the mark, they believe that Jesus is lord. Satan's plan is to destroy the human race, either we are walking with the lord, or we are going to Hell.
SRT8:
Nothing more annoying than a shortie making tall demands. . . These are really endtimes.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by mecussey(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2014
praise4055:
I don't know how to say this, but i think this is the right platform where i can air my view and atleast get reasonable advice.

I am not a tall girl, i am just 5ft4 so i really need to be with a tall dude not a shortie or average height guy for the sake of my children which is very important. But i kept on geting advance from short guys and i don't know why.

pls how can i keep the shorties out of my lane? It really fustrating you know!. And how can i attract those tall, huge dark guys(6ft and above) just for the sake of my kids yet to come.

Sorry, but you have to show the tall guys the greenest light. Tall guys like short girls in return, you girls are easy to carry up and down.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Rexnegro(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
praise4055:

Pls if u re serious whatsapp me on 08038385337...am 6.0" tall, handsome n dark(chocolate in complexion) we can perhaps see if something serious can come out from it. I await ur ping on my fone. My profile ? Yes that's me but disregard d pic as am more handsome than dat...was a acting a part in a drama some yrs ago.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Muyogoa: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rexnegro:

Pls if u re serious whatsapp me on 08038385337...am 6.0" tall, handsome n dark(chocolate in complexion) we can perhaps see if something serious can come out from it. I await ur ping on my fone. My profile ? Yes that's me but disregard d pic as am more handsome than dat...was a acting a part in a drama some yrs ago.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Muyogoa: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
hmm...@poster, u are in trouble. If i were to be him. I'll marry you and make u miserable all ur life. I'll brink other women into the house and av sex with them on your bed. If u ask me why, i'll tell u there are other women out there who also want tall guys. I'll beat you very well since i'm tall and big that would be so easy for me to do. I pity you...No wonder,there are so many divorce appeal in court today.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
cheesy babe u funny...u don't want short guys; that's d same way tall guuys don't like short ladies like u. Just chill and wait till you clock 45 I think by then, guys who are 9ft and about will flock all about you grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Muyogoa:
hmm...@poster, u are in trouble. If i were to be him. I'll marry you and make u miserable all ur life. I'll brink other women into the house and av sex with them on your bed. If u ask me why, i'll tell u there are other women out there who also want tall guys. I'll beat you very well since i'm tall and big that would be so easy for me to do. I pity you...No wonder,there are so many divorce appeal in court today.
guy u knack d nail for d head grin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by destante(f): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lmao
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by ENGRDIGNITY: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Customize a tshirt saying no short guys pls......thank me later
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by smartigo: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
praise4055:

Miss, you are making a tall order request. You are attracting what you are;although you can still attract your desire.
You may not be able to stop them but you can help yourself by wearing high-heeled shoes and frequenting around the basket ball court. Good luck
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by 01karma(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
smartigo:

Miss, you are making a tall order request. You are attracting what you are;although you can still attract your desire.
You may not be able to stop them but you can help yourself by wearing high-heeled shoes and frequenting around the basket ball court. Good luck
hahahaha best advice so far grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
praise4055:

Issokay ur case is very simple. Any time a short guy approach u just collect his number and give him a special hard knock on his oblongata. thereafter any guyz who comes after u give den d his number to call and ask wat u av done to a short guy like them.....u will thank me later....mtcheeew.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
prettythicksme:
most tall guy i have met love petite Lady but y ate you saying you don't like short guys some are cute,caring and even better than some tall guys.when i am still single i no get lucky of short guys na talks guys and I don't know why because i am a petite lady.pls stop selecting and go for who love you and show more care to you
. I quite agree with u on ds. Opposite does attract, am also a petite lady n all d guys iv dated are very tall pple nt average. So I guess wt u see is wt u get.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
01karma:
hahahaha best advice so far grin grin
why are u laughing at me?
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Fraih(f): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
semasir:
Height or Happiness- which is your desire?

Dunno oooo
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by karkel(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Whenever you see a short guy give him a hard knock on the head
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
praise4055:

Write on your fore head, SHORT GUYS STAY OFF.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
karkel:
Whenever you see a short guy give him a hard knock on the head
hahahahahaha i won't take your advice grin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
samisparkle24:

Write on your fore head, SHORT GUYS STAY OFF.
hahahaha i won't take your advice.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by MrCork: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
praise4055:

pls how can i keep the shorties out of my lane? It really fustrating you know!. And how can i attract those tall, huge dark guys(6ft and above) just for the sake of my kids yet to come.[b kissr]

...how do we STOP u from askin DUMB Question?....sweery i don't mean to sound rude but did u consida cellotapin paper on yor head sayn:..backOFFshortMen?

...can belif inteligent women create thread like this! (no oofense)
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by chamboy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
adanduka:
For the sake of your children?
Are you even sure the tall dude will turn out to be 'dad material'?

Anyway, short couples these days have tall children. Just give them the right food and God does the rest.
do u even mind d ignorant fool
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by karkel(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
praise4055:
hahahahahaha i won't take your advice grin
that is it u got to pull the bull by the horn,remember hard way is the only way
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 04, 2014
MrCork:

...how do we STOP u from askin DUMB Question?....sweery i don't mean to sound rude but did u consida cellotapin paper on yor head sayn:..backOFFshortMen?

...can belif inteligent women create thread like this! (no oofense)
angry
MrCork you must be short.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2014
praise4055:

I don't always like commenting on issues like this lately, but I feel the need to correct an impression.
Its NOT bad for a lady wishing attract ONLY tall men, however, it becomes bad when that lady finds a tall guy, they date, court and marry suddenly he becomes a pain in the butt which you'll have to live with everyday.

I can tell you about short men who's family, achievement and roles in society and life in generally are an assignment to tall men and worthy of emulation. I feel (my opinion though) instead of asking for height, ask for a man who makes you complete, a man who'll always say yes when the world says no, a man who's a winner, a man who's a success, a man with vision, mission and goals he wish to achieve in life, a spiritually matured man, a mentally matured man, a character matured man, a man who's with flaws yet knowing he has these faults and is doing something about them. Sometimes, what we ask for are cosmetic and superfluous, whereas what GOD has for us will beat imagination of anyone.

No offences, but I find it worrisome when youths of these days place more premium on the outward appearance of people they wish to date or marry rather than the inward beauty and value that man/lady wished to add to their life.

I know of a couple who are short not more than 5.4, yet their marriage is blissful and they re raising taller children who are excelling academically. This family is blessed trust me.

Should I tell you to subscribe to Jerome Yaovi Codjo-Onipede's facebook, tweeter and online publications to understand more about what you're bargaining for.

You can also study Bishop David and Faith Oyedepo's and Late Bimbo Odukoya's publications on marriage, dating and courting.

Goodluck in your search!
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Blackfire(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2014
op have horn planted on ur head
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by darediamond(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Then she will say "Man na Man!" grin grin
Khalessi:
Don't worry dear when the 6ft and above guys don't come, you go dey beg even midget to ask for your number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, / Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? / Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.