Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) (83350 Views)

Evolution Of Telephones In Nigeria (pictures) / The 5 Best And Famous-Brand MTK Android Phones Launched Towards The End Of 2015 / Nokia Asha - Cheap Touchscreen Phones - Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Bitojoe(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
I hope somebody girlfriend wont dump him after buying this phone for her.

2 Likes

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
My brand of Android Phablet is bettetr than this Wiko or Wike phone.

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by ugwum007(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
the chipset & touchscreen are total turn off to me.....but d Damn phone made it to gsmarena while tecno is yet to reach dia
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Psalmwise(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
chinko or not chinko as far as it Is performing...cos most of u commenting re using techno phone to comment,,..if not for techno I knw by now sum ppl won't even b using an android dem GI still dey symbian level
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Ahmeduana(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Flye:

I tire for you people wey dey call me thief upon my heart desire, don't worry i go bbm you tongue through the phone after i don buy am.
YOU TAKE STYLE FUNNY, A PHONE WITH SUCH SPECIFICATIONS WILL COST YOU SOMETHIING AROUND 100k TO 120k
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nigeria and other under developed or developing countries as U called Nigeria will always be a dumping ground for obsolete tech by the first world countries. Why complain? I don't know coz as far as I'm concern Nigeria contributes ntn to globalization apart from oil which other countries produces too. This tech is always welcome as it will contribute positively to the economy and also minimize the market monopoly of Samsung and Tecno..... If the price aint too expensive then I gat no problem wit Wike phone.... Ooops sorry Wiko phones...... LoL..... Have U heard sha? Kabiru phones will soon enter china market too
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
tolustx:
A questn 4 u too... How do know if someone is d right choice.
By checking their pedigree, integrity, credibility etc.

www.nairaland.com/1385888/qualities-nigerians-should-look-out
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nsiman(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
They shld manufacture them rather than assemble them here if they really know we re their market
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Abanicwise(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Na how much, abeg?
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by franzis(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
you can checkout great and amazing affordable phones at www.leagoo.cc
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by iykepromotions: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
i think wike will be interested
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by ugwum007(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
achi4u:
Blackberry,Tecno,samgsun and their likes should bukled up because a lot of this chinchin and wiko wiko company will surely put sand for their garrigrin
did u compare the specifications of dis ur wiko phone as to that of samsung?
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by yusufu16: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Winot
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Flye: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mrfils:

Haha! C specs! grin na ur type go dey find 15gb data plan for 50 bucks

wetin man go do now? Na wetin my heart desire be that and i go get am wether you like it or not tongue
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by tolustx(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
joseph1832:
By checking their pedigree, integrity, credibility etc.

www.nairaland.com/1385888/qualities-nigerians-should-look-out
Na grammar be all dat one o. My friend, dnt 4get dat
1. People change and
2. That position is not so easy.
Yoruba ppl say "the mouth is so gud @ cooking a sumptous vegetable soup" we can only say..."If I were d president, I wil..." Being on d post is anoda thing.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
nani667:

It will never put any pressure on samsung.... Samsung devices will still sell Irrespective of whether or not these Chink0 peeps keep dumping their crap phones here.... It's Tecno that should be concerned

Pls check samsung last quater result galaxy phone sales are on a slide. The android platform racing to the bottom in terms of price. Nothing can stop the chinkos, by next year there would be no whorthwhile diff between. Chinko phone and prime phone. Mobile computing as passed its prime. It now like computers where bigger, faster, larger, smaller longer.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by buntercos(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
is a nice phone......
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by FarmBaskit: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nigerians Launch World's First Agric eCommerce Website.....
"FarmBaskit" is a Nigerian brand owned by a group of four young fresh graduates; Alabi Olayinka, Dada Stephen, Agubaohia Henry and Adeyemo Adeola. It is an agro distribution company started in 2014 with the aim of developing the capacity of food distribution channel in Nigeria and Africa, revolutionize agriculture by blending the process with technology and modern mechanism, and also create more jobs by encouraging young people to go into farming in a more dynamic way.
The four friends who met on Dada Stephen's CEOS HUB, came together to brainstorm on how to get people to eat fresh foods from the farm which will enable better health condition and lifestyle of people in a way that will be unique and outstanding. This was how the idea of the incorporation of FarmBaskit Limited as a duly registered company which would have the legal right to operate in Nigeria came to life. The team immediately discovered a wide gap between the lifestyle of poor farmers and the rich market retailers, this motivated the company to come up with a strategy to enrich the farmers and make life easier for them.
Before now, farmers in remote rural areas always succumb to the challenge of bad road networks which makes it difficult for them to convey their harvests to the market. This gave room for exploitation from people who have access to the developed world, hence having to buy from them at ridiculous prices and sell at exorbitant rates in the cities.
The FarmBaskit team came up with www.farmbaskit.com as the world's first "strictly agricultural eCommerce website" where people can order for fresh farm products from the comfort of their homes and it gets delivered to their doorstep.
FarmBaskit hopes to be a house hold brand, not only in Nigeria but in the entire continent of Africa.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
tolustx:
Na grammar be all dat one o. My friend, dnt 4get dat
1. People change and
2. That position is not so easy.
Yoruba ppl say "the mouth is so gud @ cooking a sumptous vegetable soup" we can only say..."If I were d president, I wil..." Being on d post is anoda thing.
If you so believe this, why attack me by saying my professor should proffer solutions?...
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by san316(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by obailala(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
SexyRihanna:
pls exclude "runz girls" there . Now now
Ahh!..
My sincere apologies if my statement undermines the dignity of your hustle but you need to live and let live. You need to understand that not all runz girls are successful, so you need to consider the not so successful ones who also need a smart phone to keep up with the tide. I think the influx of affordable smart phones is a welcome development.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by adepiero: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ladycloud:
...m back
Welcome back bæ, miss you like Friday grin
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Every shady company bringing their sub standard products to Nigeria. .do we even have a regulatory body checking all these products?
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by obailala(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
ugwum007:

did u compare the specifications of dis ur wiko phone as to that of samsung?
A few years back, these wiko phones did not exist but see where they are presently. In the next few years, these so called chinco phones would give the Samsungs and HTCs of this world a run for their money.

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by adedayourt(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
ojeffo:
NCC AND OTHER RELEVANT AGENCIES SHOULD PLS REGULATE THIS MADNESS BEFORE IT GOES OUT OF HAND...ITS A GROWING CANCER.

Phones that comes into nigeria is out of NCC jurisdiction, NCC is only concered with the network providing network on the phone.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by ugwum007(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
obailala:
A few years back, these wiko phones did not exist but see where they are presently. In the next few years, these so called chinco phones would give the Samsungs and HTCs of this world a run for their money.

serious people re not stupid. ...
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Flye: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
ugwum007:

search no more till u upgrade ur cash...
My brother i go continue to search until i find my choice, if wiko can't get me that, wike go get me that phone.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by lacreamieboie(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
me: bros I want to buy wiko...
seller: ehn? u mean wike?

I love my iPhone6... me need no wike... abi wiko!
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by SexyRihanna(f): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
obailala:
Ahh!..
My sincere apologies if my statement undermines the dignity of your hustle but you need to live and let live. You need to understand that not all runz girls are successful, so you need to consider the not so successful ones who also need a smart phone to keep up with the tide. I think the influx of affordable smart phones is a welcome development.
nice
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by treatise: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tweetums:
So Nigeria is now their dumping ground for chinko phones because of cheap things we like to buy abi?
Dear tweetum, what you said is an understatement. I started using in mobile phones 2003 and the worst phone I have ever bought is innjoo brand(from Jumia), I will do comprehensive report soon when I am done with job at hand. The innjoo i2 they touted to be 8gb internal memory is actually less than 4GB(see attached), the FI they claim to be 4GB internal memory is less than 1 GB. When you receive call via the phone , from the very first second, the heat from the ear piece can peel your skin if you speak for up to 30 nminutes. I do not know the roles NCC play.

May God help Nigerians !

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Ladycloud(f): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
adepiero:
Welcome back bæ, miss you like Friday grin
.....lol...missed u lyk kilode!
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by bejeria101(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Smart phone dumping ground pls remind me i said it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Best Android Phones 2015 / Unlock A Locked Memory Card / Next Year Smartphones Might Spot In-screen Fingerprint Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.