Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) (83358 Views)

Evolution Of Telephones In Nigeria (pictures) / The 5 Best And Famous-Brand MTK Android Phones Launched Towards The End Of 2015 / Nokia Asha - Cheap Touchscreen Phones - Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by sunnyblaz: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Apart from one i dont like their phones.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by blackweaver(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
saw the phones at slot the other day, you can find more information at the slot website too.
I think my biggest issue with these phones is the 4gb of internal memory.
Apparently they sell their phones in various markets in Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
The Wiko Bloom and WIko Rainbow seem pretty sensible for their prices (not quite as sensible as the Infinix Zero maybe, but pretty close )
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by asudan: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
MrBigPrick:
It is good to see our politicians investing here in Nigeria. At least Wike will have something to fall back on if he fails to win the Rivers state Governors seat next year.
you dey craise oh: looooooool
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by asudan: 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
san316:
It Seems The Phne Isnt In D Mrkt Yet. If E No Cost, I Go Try Am Out.
it's in Benin city omega throne phone shop
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by holuphisayor(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
saw these products last week,I was like which one is wiko again.....but i must confess the phone make sense pass other chinko made and incredibly cheap too.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by stinville(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
ojeffo:
NCC AND OTHER RELEVANT AGENCIES SHOULD PLS REGULATE THIS MADNESS BEFORE IT GOES OUT OF HAND...ITS A GROWING CANCER.
please tell us what is wrong in having cheap phone available for all to use?

2 Likes

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by DatEbiraBoy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=eunisam post=27486139]Is it affordable? Durable? Useable? Dependable? Giveable? Rootable? How much abegable?
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by blackweaver(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
treatise:

Dear tweetum, what you said is an understatement. I started using in mobile phones 2003 and the worst phone I have ever bought is innjoo brand(from Jumia), I will do comprehensive report soon when I am done with job at hand. The innjoo i2 they touted to be 8gb internal memory is actually less than 4GB(see attached), the FI they claim to be 4GB internal memory is less than 1 GB. When you receive call via the phone , from the very first second, the heat from the ear piece can peel your skin if you speak for up to 30 nminutes. I do not know the roles NCC play.

May God help Nigerians !

looking at the picture you posted, it seems to me the internal memoy is a bit over 6gb, it;'s the sdcard that's < 4gb; they didn't lie about that
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Alukusunday(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
wooow i have so much admired this phone right from the first time i saw it on nickelodion, this is the only phone that was and still on use on that programme and it also has a laptop brand
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by enzo01(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
nani667:

It will never put any pressure on samsung.... Samsung devices will still sell Irrespective of whether or not these Chink0 peeps keep dumping their crap phones here.... It's Tecno that should be concerned

Samsung is more better than any of these will whatever!
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by treatise: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
blackweaver:

looking at the picture you posted, it seems to me the internal memoy is a bit over 6gb, it;'s the sdcard that's < 4gb; they didn't lie about that
I guess you did not add that of SD. The phone memory indicates "Total space :3.17GB , Available :3.15 GB, check very well.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Tweetums(f): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Johnnoo:

Who will save Nigeria from this insult
our gov responsible for it. Because we r working harder and we paying less, in that case; how do you want us to meet with our expectations? No no no...
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
ojeffo:
NCC AND OTHER RELEVANT AGENCIES SHOULD PLS REGULATE THIS MADNESS BEFORE IT GOES OUT OF HAND...ITS A GROWING CANCER.

You dont seem to be educated with your comment or your parent simply wasted money sending you to school, dont you know the introduction of new brands and products drive competition and it is the consumers that benefits from a lower cost of the product because of the price war between brands? I hope i have saved you from mental slavery, mumu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by jkareem44: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Better
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Amigo101(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wiko's for wacko's by chinko's grin
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by ayobarmy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
SexyRihanna:
take 2 mins to ask google pls
my dear, not all question google can answer, so u are in the best possition to answer this. Or else the igwe must hear this matter.

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by tolustx(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
joseph1832:
If you so believe this, why attack me by saying my professor should proffer solutions?...
my argument then was jst dat we shud not condemn d present situation except we ve tried to correct it. We shud always make comments with a degree of optimism. Nigeria is getting beta by d day. Our optimism and right attitude wil aid d growth. God Bless Nigeria

We ve even deviated so much frm d topic of discussion.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Tweetums(f): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
aguiyi:

both of you maybe applicants yet do not know that this companies will create job no matter how small and also pay taxes to the government.

That they are in Nigeria does not mean they are only interested in the Nigerian market.
who cares about the taxes, no be one person dey chop and taste the money.... They are releasing same crap spec of phone daily with poor battery....
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Tweetums(f): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
treatise:

Dear tweetum, what you said is an understatement. I started using in mobile phones 2003 and the worst phone I have ever bought is innjoo brand(from Jumia), I will do comprehensive report soon when I am done with job at hand. The innjoo i2 they touted to be 8gb internal memory is actually less than 4GB(see attached), the FI they claim to be 4GB internal memory is less than 1 GB. When you receive call via the phone , from the very first second, the heat from the ear piece can peel your skin if you speak for up to 30 nminutes. I do not know the roles NCC play.

May God help Nigerians !
black market for that mater
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Every shady company bringing their sub standard products to Nigeria. .do we even have a regulatory body checking all these products?

You dont seem to be educated with your comment or your parent simply wasted money sending you to school, dont you know the introduction of new brands and products drive competition and it is the consumers that benefits from a lower cost of the product because of the price war between brands? I hope i have saved you from mental slavery, mumu.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tweetums:
who cares about the taxes, no be one person dey chop and taste the money.... They are releasing same crap spec of phone daily with poor battery....

dumb
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wonderlands:
instead of me to buy this china mtk phones i will rather buy UK used samsng galaxy or sony xperia. those phones are made with power. not this rubbish

dont seem to be educated with your comment or your parent simply wasted money sending you to school, dont you know the introduction of new brands and products drive competition and it is the consumers that benefits from a lower cost of the product because of the price war between brands? I hope i have saved you from mental slavery, mumu.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
adepiero:
[size=18]Wiko phone kò, Chinko phone nì.

Nigeria - dumping ground since 1960 undecided [/size]

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by ElFenomeno1: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
InglishTeechar:

LOOL
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by tolustx(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
I support new brands of fones. With flexible prices. #SayNoToMonopoly

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Johnnoo:

Who will save Nigeria from this insult

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
igbsam:
Nigeria now the dumping ground for all dis unknown mobile phones. Wiko ko, wike nI......

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Mr Educated...do we have a regulatory body to check some of these products or dolts like you just hype any rubbish that comes into the market in the name of "competition drive", oponi. .what's the competition there if the product is bad? Do you think people would still patronise it?? Can a fake product compete over a good one..you're not so intelligent after all, people save up to buy good ptoducts. If you buy things because they're cheap then you're phooolish!!
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
InglishTeechar:

dont seem to be educated with your comment or your parent simply wasted money sending you to school, dont you know the introduction of new brands and products drive competition and it is the consumers that benefits from a lower cost of the product because of the price war between brands? I hope i have saved you from mental slavery, mumu.

you when go school clap for yourself na
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Muyiwa43: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
smiley wink It is well
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by nani667: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Only a few hours and there's already six pages and counting..... Chai.... This Wiko dey hot sha... LOL
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by drizzy009: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
jumia already selling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Best Android Phones 2015 / Unlock A Locked Memory Card / Next Year Smartphones Might Spot In-screen Fingerprint Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.