Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101631 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by bomkizle(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
i don't know how to cook and you come visiting forming that you can't Cook for us... I will just simply buy groundnut, sugar and soak garriundecided
problem solved!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by miembamish(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
miztola:

Why should I perform 'wifely' duties for him when I'm still his 'gf'? When we now get married what would we do together? After we have done and tasted all?

All I'm saying is ladies shouldn't give their bfs undue husband privileges when they are not married and vice versa,at least they should keep some things they hope for when they finally are married. Most times such men who husband privileges have been bestowed on them still dump those same ladies and look for fresh faced lady to settle down with.
Husband privileges doesn't guarantee marriage why don't u save urself the heart ache and save if for the 'husband'?
Now ur mouth is running like draw soup abi
Wen u begin de clock 39yrs wit no hubby, na dat time u go sabi...

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sapphire86(f): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
godwineli:
if the lady cooks well she won't mind doing it a thousand times and he will never get tired of her cooking even after marriage. so my dear change your thoughts

Would rather wait for when society terms it my duty than now that it is seen as just 1 of those things.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Donpuffy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

This is exactly what I said that got all these men butthurt!

Girl U're even ugly. U can't also cook 4 ur bf, I wonder if u've even dated any guy b4 in ur life.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
......then if you cook soup them go come sleep your house from friday till monday....till the soup finish.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by lovemaths(f): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
thankgod460:
notting embarrace
nothing embarrass.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
hahahahaah..so you see am tooo
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
@donpuffy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by miembamish(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
bomkizle:
i don't know how to cook and you come visiting forming that you can't Cook for us... I will just simply buy groundnut, sugar and soak garriundecided
problem solved!
Lolz!!! I believe you bro.
Naija girls alway pretending since 1960
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
bomkizle:
problem solved!

LMAOO. Learn how to cook. What if you don't have a girlfriend? Will you eat out all the time or starve?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by hayorbaami: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
All these men just want everything free. Free food, free sex, free cleaner. Oso free...
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Olaone1: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
DailyNews:
Lol, all I see is LAZY ANGRY SINGLE ladies who have been dumped and re-dumped by many guys, now trying to feel smart and wise to their own detriment. Awesome campaign, carry go, nothing do una o, I am solidly behind you all- NO COOKING FOR BOYFRIENDS UNTIL THEY MARRY US cheesy cheesy cheesy Jokers undecided undecided
You dey mind them. Effing liars. It's either they have had horrible experiences or the so-called boyfriend is actually not the MAIN one. Probably dating him despite knowing full well the relationship is on a dark alleyway.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sibele(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

Is my age relevant to the discussion?

He just wanna advice rush hour is around the corner
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Olaone1: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
hayorbaami:
All these men just want everything free. Free food, free sex, free cleaner. Oso free...
grin grin grin
Salvation sef na free na wink
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
miembamish:

Now ur mouth is running like draw soup abi
Wen u begin de clock 39yrs wit no hubby, na dat time u go sabi...

Thank you for pointing that out,need I remind you not every lady carries marriage on their head like gala.

Stay dia de sample 'husband' privileges,no marry.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by valdes00(m): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
soap opera don spoil all dis girls finish, imagine say me n u dey date.... Every tim u cum my ouse, we go always dey go outside go buy food al because u dey form ..... I go cum marry u finish, na den I go knw say u dey put salt too much inside soup. No goin bck again.... God forbid... *knees down*... *raises hands up*... Oh lord, by d tym he reach mak I marry... Abeg no let me fall in luv wit any NL girl in reality... Cos he b lik say al of dem dey tink d same way
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by einsteino(m): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:
I personally will not cook for anyone I'm not married to. I can cook for you if you're coming over to visit but going to someone's house and cooking for them is just a no-no. I'm not your wife bruh.

it is a matter of choice and personal opinion, it has never been labelled a compulsion. nonetheless it is advisable to, i for one do not see myself getting serious with someone that cant at least cook my meals. just the same way i wont advise a lady to take serious a guy that does not once in a while spend a little on her(actually this is applicable to both parties). you pamper someone you hold dear, courtship is like an interview for marriage. if she is too big to cook for me while we are courting, then how much more when she is now Mummy Junior.

Remember what makes someone miss you are the things you do when you are around. So once in a while flaunt your cooking talent, it is a rare gift in this generation of INDOMIE girls. However one should do it with moderation, that whenever you are around cooking might be mistaken for desperation by some immature guys.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Midehi:
immature is u girls prob...wats d xtent of dating...jus to go der & kpiansh abi....sorry oooo...u girls are stil far frm d true meaning of relationship....me i cook & he cook too wen i visit...d most sweetest of it all is wen am cookin,hes bhind me wit his hands round my waist...somtimes throw fish in his mouth....u girls grow up.

You're sounding like my gf... She likes it when she's cooking and am behind her..kissing and gisting and perhaps helping her with the cooking...like opening the maggi, grinding pepper n crayfish. She'll ask me to taste the meat and we'll playfully finish cooking without even knowing!

There is fun in it...you know?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sibele(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
nomabeeee:
oh no u ddnt sweery..am simply enjoying everyones opinion..I still stand my ground dt ladies shuld nt always cook for d man dy re dating..

hmm ok that also applies to the man he will sometimes pay for your up keep when he feels
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmm ladies be like..hmmm i cant cook for you till you see my parents..hmmmm make una tell me something? na true ladies
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Naija girls be like cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@odunharry, I salute o...friday vigil shocked

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Olaone1:

grin grin grin
Salvation sef na free na wink
Salvation na free but u gats buy bible grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by patwilly(m): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

Y'all do realize sex is MUTUALLY beneficial, right?
You heart is as Uugly as you look. for once I'm glad you uploaded your picture. You must have been raised by very evil parents.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
bomkizle:
problem solved!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Olaone1: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
miztola:

Salvation na free but u gats buy bible grin
The Gideons organization places Bibles Free of Charge na wink wink
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by kingandamy4life(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
well I think it is okay for her to cook 4 me in other to have a cluecog what to expect from her.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by miembamish(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
hayorbaami:
U seff nawa ooo!!!
I no sabi were u from come.
Which everything free ? Is it de girls dat use their money to buy de food stuffs ?
We only asked dem to cook. So wats free abt dat ?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by golddeejay(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
ladies of nowadays sha, they neva get their priorities right...they give their toto on a platter of gold to their so called bf but when it comes to cooking, they say "but he is nt my husband yet". No worry...na ur type still dey search at 35
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Donpuffy:

Girl U're even ugly. U can't also cook 4 ur bf, I wonder if u've even dated any guy b4 in ur life.

Lol. Do you expect me to start crying because you called me ugly? grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Olaone1:

The Gideons organization places Bibles Free of Charge na wink wink
That one is half bible,you need the full version,so u still buy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
miztola:

Thank you for pointing that out,need I remind you not every lady carries marriage on their head like gala.

Stay dia de sample 'husband' privileges,no marry.

Looooooool
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
wasted my time. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (42) (Reply)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.