Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101294 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by UniqueGem(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

"If you talk too much you won't know when you'll start spilling the truth"

That statement implies that I lied in the first place. Please when did I lie? Lmao idiots grin
STFU and answer the question.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
the question is, which would you marry;
1. a lady who visits and satisfies you with her sexcapades only or
2. the one who satisfies you from the kitchen during courting ?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Deefuray(f): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
princdebola201:
But u will like ur guy buying things, catering for your Needs and playing husband Role when he is just a mere Boyfriend**chai ur boyfriend don Enter one Chance...!!!!
Oh that? Buying things for me should be at his discretion. Giving in a relationship shouldn't be a one sided thing. I can also buy him things.

As for catering for my needs.... That's my father's job.

I also do not buy the idea of a guy catering for my needs. As long as I was paying my bills before I met him, why can't I continue after?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by MhizMonnaie(f): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Cooking for a BF in his house is a NO for me, wen I start cooking for a guy while courting,what would make d difference in his taste wen we got married, if I av 2 cook everytym I went 2 his place n we later end up wit breakup,d story would be like he slaved me throughout d tym of courtship.,its not advisable my dear ladies
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
UniqueGem:
Now u're trying to adopt the method which says 'if you can't beat them, then correct their grammar' just skip it because we already know it. Just answer the question asked. Were you born out of wedlock or u're just a kid(19yrs). We all are waiting.
Advice; Go for the fairer option(if u're wise enough)

I wonder if you idiots realize you're legally an adult at 18. Lmao @ "just a kid". You're probably one of those dunces that think wisdom comes with age, as if idiots don't grow old too.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by bams01: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
aguizm:
Whistles into thread
Chaiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked girls of this days

Runs out to check on the profile pics of those against cooking for their bf .mtchewww

Comes back to thread..
They are all ugly self no wonder no guy gave them access to their kitchen coming here to bragggg yayayaya.
Why waste my time arguing with kids self. Look at the Gloria posing with a secondary school uniform and the other called sapphire posing in her daddy's car. Hisses and

Whistles outer thread..... Spits

Thought its only me that noticed all the girls forming "I can't Cook for him are immature and erm erm ... no pun intended "not so beautiful" . **don't want to say ugly**
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by bukatyne(f): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
pasqal09:

Ok, she'll keep remaining a guest while another lady will become the wife.

Is this a threat?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by August17(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
I guess I'm almost late.... I c no big deal in it.. If a gf can't cook for me whenever I want her to with an xcuse of 'I'm not ur wife' she should as well reject my gift and money and wait till she's my wife...Though I love cooking mysef,for myself by myself. So if she forms, Ogeni! You are on your own oo....

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Deefuray:

Oh that? Buying things for me should be at his discretion. Giving in a relationship shouldn't be a one sided thing. I can also buy him things.

As for catering for my needs.... That's my father's job.

I also do not buy the idea of a guy catering for my needs. As long as I was paying my bills before I met him, why can't I continue after?

Exactly!!! I don't know why these men act like we're all waiting for them to foot our bills.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
why is it that every topic concerning relationship will have more contributors than any other meaning full post,all of u like kitty and di...ck.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
MhizMonnaie:
Cooking for a BF in his house is a NO for me, wen I start cooking for a guy while courting,what would make d difference in his taste wen we got married, if I av 2 cook everytym I went 2 his place n we later end up wit breakup,d story would be like he slaved me throughout d tym of courtship.,its not advisable my dear ladies

Thank you!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by bukatyne(f): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
pasqal09:

No, but its a criteria for getting a guy to fall completely. Guys hate ladies that aren't submissive.

Is cooking a measure of submissiveness?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Seriously my only worry goes to the very young ones new to the whole relatnship tin,whom will buy these hypocritical comments of all dem lots here...I pray dey don't takle dis bad advice frm all dese liars cos it will definately crash dia relatnship
All those cooking for we guys are spirits nau since u all re claiming against my principles...
Damn hypocritics...let it nt be shocking to us that wile they type against my principles with dia ryt hand the other hand is stiring the weekend meal for their bf's
Story for the gods...nah person weh no sabi naija chicks dey buy dis una yeye tuk....mtchewwwwwww
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gorgeous58(f): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
I don't think that its wrong to cook for your guy. At least it shows your homely side and that your mama trained you well in the kitchen. Afterall it is events during 'friendship' or courtship that will lead to marriage!

My 2 cents!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by bams01: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
aguizm:
Whistles into thread
Chaiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked girls of this days

Runs out to check on the profile pics of those against cooking for their bf .mtchewww

Comes back to thread..
They are all ugly self no wonder no guy gave them access to their kitchen coming here to bragggg yayayaya.
Why waste my time arguing with kids self. Look at the Gloria posing with a secondary school uniform and the other called sapphire posing in her daddy's car. Hisses and

Whistles outer thread..... Spits

Thought its only me that noticed all the girls forming "I can't Cook for him " are immature and erm erm ... no pun intended "not so beautiful" . **don't want to say ugly**
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
why is it that every topic concerning relationship will have more contributors than any other meaning full post,all of u like kitty and di...ck.,so honey sets of younth..mchteew.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Deefuray(f): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
CyberEBOLA:
You wan discourage other good girls from cooking for us abi?? E no go work.
Lol. Brother, if you so enjoy her culnary skills, why not put a ring on it and make it official?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
@taharix....forget about GRAMMER..the most important is you know the message we are passing here,follish teeneger like you.....i suppose the sperm that was use to bring you to this life was kept in the fridge before it was fertilized........you better wait till you get to a more mature age before you start giving advice....you think having sex and having a teenage boyfriend that comes to your house makes you matured.......................................when i was in poland (gdynia) i used to sleep in my polish girlfriend room while her dad sleeps in the sitting room....that is western world..so dont tell us what u dont know..foool miss america my ASS
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by santanamimi(f): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
I can cook for anybody as long as you give me enough money and I must carry half of the food go house.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by UniqueGem(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

I wonder if you idiots realize you're legally an adult at 18. Lmao @ "just a kid". You're probably one of those dunces that think wisdom comes with age, as if idiots don't grow old too.
A poor attempt to make yourself sound older, matured and wise at same time. At least now we all know we've been quoting and re-quoting a kid.
Advice; please learn to type without punch lines and insults, it won't only make you look matured, but also make you wiser. Adios kid.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
@uniquegem..i think she understand better now..so make we leave her to age group
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
UniqueGem:
A poor attempt to make yourself sound older, matured and wise at same time. At least now we all know we've been quoting and re-quoting a kid.
Advice; please learn to type without punch lines and insults, it won't only make you look matured, but also make you wiser. Adios kid.

Okay Dad. I don't ev know why I'm wasting my time here. It's never that deep. kiss
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by lovemaths(f): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
rufdyamond:

Cut outta d old stock indeed......u obviously invite him over to 3rd mainland bridge 2do u the doings wen ur body needs servicing ryt...ndi akiko...mtchewwww
Unfortunately, I don't do such. Marriage is good with the bed undefiled. That's what the Bible says.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Deefuray(f): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

Exactly!!! I don't know why these men act like we're all waiting for them to foot our bills.
I really do not blame them, it's just the notion most girls has given them

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
LORETA:
@taharix....forget about GRAMMER..the most important is you know the message we are passing here,follish teeneger like you.....i suppose the sperm that was use to bring you to this life was kept in the fridge before it was fertilized........you better wait till you get to a more mature age before you start giving advice....you think having sex and having a teenage boyfriend that comes to your house makes you matured.......................................when i was in poland (gdynia) i used to sleep in my polish girlfriend room while her dad sleeps in the sitting room....that is western world..so dont tell us what u dont know..foool miss america my ASS

Uhm when did I say I was having sex?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
rufdyamond:
Seriously my only worry goes to the very young ones new to the whole relatnship tin,whom will buy these hypocritical comments of all dem lots here...I pray dey don't takle dis bad advice frm all dese liars cos it will definately crash dia relatnship
All those cooking for we guys are spirits nau since u all re claiming against my principles...
Damn hypocritics...let it nt be shocking to us that wile they type against my principles with dia ryt hand the other hand is stiring the weekend meal for their bf's
Story for the gods...nah person weh no sabi naija chicks dey buy dis una yeye tuk....mtchewwwwwww
Thanks for this great comment! One thing that’s making nairaland look unserious is how people lie and deceive others here just to gain some minute of e-popularity and likes. All the girls I know that are in relationships; including those from first class family backgrounds who even schooled abroad do cook for their boyfriends, of which I typing this have ate a lot of such great mealscheesy

But its so so disappointing how people, especially ladies would come on nairaland always to form Queen of Sheba, gosh! Nairaland is really becoming something else.

The other time, every nairaland female was claiming she dumped her boyfriend. I have never come across a nairaland female who is honest enough to tell the truth of how her boyfriend left her for a better chick cheesy…instead, they always claim that they dumped their bfs when we all know that in Nigeria, guys always do 95% of the dumping and break up grin. The only time ladies have absolute control of a relationship is during ACCEPTANCE of a guy they want to date, after wooing and acceptance, men control the relationship, except for very few cases. If una like, make una attack me or lie as usual, but we all know the real life truth, capishcheesy

Like you said my brother, I pity the gullible-minded young girls that would take this broad-day lie from some wannabe-feminists cry cry

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
WHO CARES IF YOU HAD SEX..........hisssing
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Deefuray:

I really do not blame them, it's just the notion most girls has given them

True!! We really need to stop placing Nigerian men on a pedestal because they're a dime a dozen.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Mystic1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
UniqueGem:
WORD!!!! Not just to her, but to every young gal out there.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Deefuray:

Lol. Brother, if you so enjoy her culnary skills, why not put a ring on it and make it official?
Hmmmm.....
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by aguizm(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
bams01:

Thought its only me that noticed all the girls forming "I can't Cook for him " are immature and erm erm ... no pun intended "not so beautiful" . **don't want to say ugly**
My brother as in ehn. I got angry by their statements that was y I used the term ugly. The can't cook for him because they are not yet their wives but they are right to bleep him as a GF. Hypocrites.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by miembamish(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Na all this kind girl were de claim de later vist prayer houses for husband. Now u have the time to prove yourself, but your "Ego" won't let you. Heaven helps those who help themselves ooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (42) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.