Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,018 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101244 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
TahariX:

If the love between us is genuine, he won't expect me to be submissive and he won't think of himself as the boss in the relationship.
My dear, every ship must have a captain.

6 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Equado(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Sapphire86:

Yes! She is still a guest after all.
then she shoudnt make herself @ home...don't you think?

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
pasqal09:

My dear, every ship must have a captain.

Neanderthal 101

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
TahariX:

Neanderthal 101
What's that?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
pasqal09:

So u agree with submission and character? But, how can you show these when you won't even cook for him?
I said dt based on dt adage..submission and character works properly in marriage..in dating..cooking for u always is simply not an example of submission and character..u wnt to win dz argument..lol grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Equado(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
TahariX:
I personally will not cook for anyone I'm not married to. I can cook for you if you're coming over to visit but going to someone's house and cooking for them is just a no-no. I'm not your wife bruh.
girls like you...cook with your own money...so stop the needless pretence#nobody cares

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ERCROSS(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
TahariX:

If the love between us is genuine, he won't expect me to be submissive and he won't think of himself as the boss in the relationship.

Pls..permit me to ask this ?.
How old are u..?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Anyi3(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
nomabeeee:
lol..ur opinion shaa

And you know I got you there.
Some things are just norms in a society, same way you go out with the guy and always expect him to foot the bills same way he expects you to cook anytime you come around.
My final two cents

7 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Equado:
girls like you...cook with your own money...so stop the needless pretence#nobody cares

What's wrong with cooking with your own money?

Needless pretense? Ok

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
nomabeeee:
I said dt based on dt adage..submission and character works properly in marriage..in dating..cooking for u always is simply not an example of submission and character..u wnt to win dz argument..lol grin
How's it not an example of it?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
ERCROSS:

Pls..permit me to ask this ?.
How old are u..?

Is my age relevant to the discussion?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by sapien(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gloria3389:

lolzzz... I can see you've not met a good cook before....
One of my ex don put salt inside indomie for me before! I be like WTF!

Na kick I kick her comot for my kitchen that day!
I tell her say if she dey find who she go kill, make she go kill her papa or brothers for house!

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Equado(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
TahariX:

Needless pretense? Ok
you're a girl its your job by nature...the best I can do is provide the food stuff tongue
TahariX:

Needless pretense? Ok
you're a girl its your job by nature...the best I can do is provide the food stuff
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Charles4075(m): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nairalanders and their arguement.. Make una go sleep ohhh

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
deuce7:
@Op I have some friends who dont even allow any girl cook for them expect a relative. That your cooking for your 'love' should give you joy and he too can be able to do the same for you. If you feel too big to do some things for the one your dating then, your mind is not there a 100%. There should not be laid down rules regarding issues like cooking in a relationship.
.u dnt expect me to take care of ur cooking all the time..hun..lol..

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lol see all dem ladies sayn no oh tufiakwa i cnt cook for my man, me? Impossible..godforbid...arant nonsense..how can i stoop so low...chai... I dey laff all ov una in 4D.. Mk una boyfrnds catch una dey post this kyn tin, no more brazilian hair for the next one yr..lol.. Na joke ooo biko...just for the fun of it...

7 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ERCROSS(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
TahariX:

Is my age relevant to the discussion?

I guess it does.
Coz with ur contributions thus far on this thread.
U sound inexperienced..

16 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Anyi3:

And you know I got you there.
Some things are just norms in a society, same way you go out with the guy and always expect him to foot the bills same way he expects you to cook anytime you come around.
My final two cents
oh no u ddnt sweery..am simply enjoying everyones opinion..I still stand my ground dt ladies shuld nt always cook for d man dy re dating..
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
ERCROSS:

I guess it does.
Coz with ur contributions thus far on this thread.
U sound inexperienced..

Lol. Ok boo.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by deuce7(m): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
nomabeeee:
.u dnt expect me to take care of ur cooking all the time..hun..lol..
It should be like this...
Me: baby I wana eat egwusi soup today o, am going to the market to buy the condiments
You: will you like me to cook it for you?
Me: I will be gald baby
You: let me know when your back so I will come over.
Me: thanks love

Op is anything wrong in the above?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
deuce7:

It should be like this...
Me: baby I wana eat egwusi soup today o, am going to the market to buy the condiments
You: will you like me to cook it for you?
Me: I will be gald baby
You: let me know when your back so I will come over.
Me: thanks love

Op is anything wrong in the above?
yes..

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by passionate88: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ok.. I dn hear
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by braine(m): 1:28am On Oct 29, 2014
pasqal09:

No, but its a criteria for getting a guy to fall completely. Guys hate ladies that aren't submissive.

Abi. Even for a guy like me who loves food, its a big criterion.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 29, 2014
nomabeeee:
I find this very interesting to discuss here..and I will go straight to the point..I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him..its important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life..if you are his friend,you act like his friend..if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife..you also act like one..A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you,..what threat wil I give you when we get married?hmmm I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife..whats ur opinion ladies?men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

It seems itz only food you have to offer your future husband ¿

Babu wani Abin da wani ya ba zai ji....

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by deuce7(m): 5:08am On Oct 29, 2014
nomabeeee:
yes..
What is wrong with it? That means your not ready to give your all in the relationship.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 6:15am On Oct 29, 2014
sauceny:

It seems itz only food you have to offer your future husband ¿

Babu wani Abin da wani ya ba zai ji....
and it seems u wil hv issues with understanding ur future wife..odiegwu ooo
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sapphire86(f): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2014
Equado:
then she shoudnt make herself @ home...don't you think?

What if na only bed the guy get no chairs nko? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2014
Sapphire86:

What if na only bed the guy get no chairs nko? smiley
grin

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2014
sapien:
One of my ex don put salt inside indomie for me before! I be like WTF!

Na kick I kick her comot for my kitchen that day!
I tell her say if she dey find who she go kill, make she go kill her papa or brothers for house!
hahahahahahahahahahaha.... u for teach her na....
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Gloria3389(f): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2014
pasqal09:

Permit me to ask this....
You are currently in a relationship right?
Yes.... getting a boyfriend's heart is not by cooking bro....anyway, we have different pple with different principles....the adage myt apply to u but not everyone.......may I ask if u are married??

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by simpleseyi: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2014
nomabeeee:
I find this very interesting to discuss here..and I will go straight to the point..I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him..its important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life..if you are his friend,you act like his friend..if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife..you also act like one..A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you,..what threat wil I give you when we get married?hmmm I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife..whats ur opinion ladies?men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

This is why you are still single and seriously searching. lipsrsealed

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.