Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101261 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Deefuray(f): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
CyberEBOLA:
That slap wey u want, u no go see am in Devil name.
Lol. Y? For airing my opinion?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Funniez: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Any gal who expects me to cook while she eats, is a no wife material for me. If u cant cook, then u are just in my FRIENDZONE.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by daben1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
This is a ludicrous question
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by princdebola201(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Deefuray:
I concur. I don't subscribe to playing the role of a wife when you're just a mere girlfriend
But u will like ur guy buying things, catering for your Needs and playing husband Role when he is just a mere Boyfriend**chai ur boyfriend don Enter one Chance...!!!!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
you are an idiot as i can see.that you don't even know why you are here..well you need to go find your type to throw words at. ARROGANT AND LAZY BITCH.you better find a job to do to assist your self and stop thinking of running to a lesser school.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by rosette08: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
If I can cook @ hm 4 my family,friends,I see no reason y I can't cook 4 my bf undecidedmy thought tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by UniqueGem(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

My dad cooks for my mom. My mom NEVER went to his place to cook for him before they were married. They've been married for 21 years now. What was your point again?
They've been married for 21years, this justifies the claim that u're either 19years or below unless you were born out of wedlock. So sweety where you born out of wedlock or just a kid(19yrs)?
One thing you don't know sweety, if you talk too much, you won't know when you'll start spilling the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by SAINTDADA: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
LORETA:
then what made your sorry ass think someone here has never traveled out from his village and his country.....because you think you are staying in heaven...baby sitter like you..i have told you come to nigeria let me see what a looser like you can offer the country..i am not surprised when everyone sees you like a child with no experience..i have told you read their view and try to reason like a mature african /dont know where from self.....before you open your mouth and blah blah blah blah
y'all take it easy on that tahari gurl..... She is so immature and naive plus am sure she has had so much negative western influence... Some of us hav bn in d US for a decade but hav refused to lose our identity.... Thank God(or anythn u bliv in) u r returning to Nigeria.... Perhaps ur financial crises is a blessing in disguise.....
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by anthoniosp(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
i will nt be wrng to infer that

1.. the girls here are either immature or seconary school leavers

2..the boys here ont rilli need the cooking but see it as a form of decency

3..the gals here are either

i...those that are always nobody's mates in a group

ii...those that always advice but ar single

iii...those that are boys nd just wnt to get phone numbers for whatsapp sex chat..

if u agree say i against f#@k off
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Mystic1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
UniqueGem:
They've been married for 21years, this justifies the claim that u're either 19years or below unless you were born out of wedlock. So sweety where you born out of wedlock or just a kid(19yrs)?
One thing you don't know sweety, if you talk too much, you won't know when you'll start spilling the truth.
chei!!! MR CIA, i bow for thee. I love pple who read between the lines. Oya Tahar answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Isiterere(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
misreal:
girls are funny.the only thing your bf is not entitle to is your body,and it is their body that they willingly give to their bf and try to hold their cooking from their bf..what a woman u protect from her bf is her body not her cooking.if u don't cook for him,and you allow him sleep with you when he hasn't paid a dime on you.you are just being foolish..
I owe you a bottle for this post.

Btw, I don't need them cooking anymore, will prefer the BODY and they will remain the gf.
Where is that 19years old Taharix ?

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Deefuray:

Lol. Y? For airing my opinion?
You wan discourage other good girls from cooking for us abi?? E no go work.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by lovemaths(f): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
No. I'm old school and believe that a bride is a parcel that should be opened on her wedding day. There is no reason for me to go to his house till we're married.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
YOU SEE TAHARIX..WE NIARIALAND GUYS HAVE SHARP BRAINS..SEE HOW THEY CALCULATED YOUR AGE FOR YOU...FOOLISH GAL..i told u you where 19 before?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
oya Taharix tell the truth so that d devil will be put to shame.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
you better shut your trap...ohhh and dont come here and tell us how we nigerians behave and how we like our own things been done.fullstop
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
miztola:

Its not hypocrisy...quit playing that card,its old already.
what's it then?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by aguizm(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Whistles into thread
Chaiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked girls of this days

Runs out to check on the profile pics of those against cooking for their bf .mtchewww

Comes back to thread..
They are all ugly self no wonder no guy gave them access to their kitchen coming here to bragggg yayayaya. But he can freely Bleep u as a girl friend abi which is also supposed to be done to his wife. Bloody Hypocrites.
Why waste my time arguing with kids self. Look at the Gloria posing with a secondary school uniform and the other called sapphire posing in her daddy's car. Hisses and

Whistles outer thread..... Spits

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by 1daboi: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
merit12:
Freedom of weed expression

Baby girls good point

*gather all the babes ,matching along rounabout ringroad (benin)

Singing

No more cooking for boyfriend(2x)
Because they are benfiting what they have not pay for

Hmmmmm

For me it different somehow
Cos if I love him I will take good care of him and show him I can cook ,he is not going waste his money marrying me or teaching me how to cook

Besides na 2 of us go enjoy the food .oh

All the d movement

Nor use ya jamz spoil my blues oh

Op are you black

Sig....never give up if you wanna try
correct geh
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
miztola:

Its not hypocrisy...quit playing that card,its old already.
what's it then? you don't want to perform wife like duties but you fully expects him to perform husband like duties right. double standard at it peak.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Mystic1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lol!! Aunty tawa wey dey run mouth like radio since don press pause because of simple calculation wey bros do. LOL!!!!!!!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
LORETA:
you are an idiot as i can see.that you don't even know why you are here..well you need to go find your type to throw words at. ARROGANT AND LAZY BITCH.you better find a job to do to assist your self and stop thinking of running to a lesser school.

Lmao!! A 33 year old man who can't use proper grammar or punctuation. Maybe you should go back to school dawg. You obviously didn't learn a thing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
LORETA:

You're in your thirties and you can't use proper grammar and punctuation. Maybe you should go back to school. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by 1daboi: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

What kind of low mentality is this?
that your so called high-mentality fit spoil things for u o......this is nairaland(naija) not dollarland (u.s)
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by bams01: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gentiejag:

Arrrr....**scratches head**

Be right back!

**Rubs tummy **
waiting.....
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
lovemaths:
No. I'm old school and believe that a bride is a parcel that should be opened on her wedding day. There is no reason for me to go to his house till we're married.
Cut outta d old stock indeed......u obviously invite him over to 3rd mainland bridge 2do u the doings wen ur body needs servicing ryt...ndi akiko...mtchewwww
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Awanja(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Seriously I really don't fancy this post ,poster,if my girl don't cook 4 me I won't take her serious.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
UniqueGem:

"If you talk too much you won't know when you'll start spilling the truth"

That statement implies that I lied in the first place. Please when did I lie? Lmao idiots grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by vital94(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
if she dont cook,another gal will.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by UniqueGem(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

You're in your thirties and you can't use proper grammar and punctuation. Maybe you should go back to school. grin
Now u're trying to adopt the method which says 'if you can't beat them, then correct their grammar' just skip it because we already know it. Just answer the question asked. Were you born out of wedlock or u're just a kid(19yrs). We all are waiting.
Advice; Go for the fairer option(if u're wise enough)

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Isiterere:

I owe you a bottle for this post.

Btw, I don't need them cooking anymore, will prefer the BODY and they will remain the gf.
Where is that 19years old Taharix ?

ALL IZZ WELL

Ummm when did I say I was having sex with anyone? Y'all make assumptions and jump to conclusions like crazy.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by 1daboi: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gloria3389:

u judge by cooking skills.... chai... you are on a looooooooong tin....
something tells me you can't cook or you don't like cooking

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.