Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101360 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Adaeze003:
I agree with the op...

I seriously aint cooking 4 you in ur abode... u want to know if I can cook, come to my abode... if we're engaged the tale will be different tho.

Even cleaning sef... lemme add, can't even be with a scruffy sm1. lol! I berra not meet ur crib upside down... cheesy

For the guys babbling "someone else will do it" ehm, is that meant to scare me? Ehm... o well, I guess ya'll will fall for a lady af far as shez cleaning ur bum after pooping. smh... that's how people fall 4 pretenders.

For em childish boys calling people ugly n posting pictures can we see ur pic pls? Smh...

100% agreed!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
LORETA:
amakaileks(f): 6:40pm
4me my boyfriend am dating now doesn't allow me do anything cus he believes when am.not dere he will b lazy. It's cool dat way

amakaileks..i feel sorry for you....am i guy and i am talking from a guys heart..if i dont let you cook for me and tells you its could make me lazy.....i am just deceiving you..because it means i don't trust you with my life and i am scared to show u that we are committed in the relationship..pls try and force yourself to cook for him ohhhh when next u go see him..its part 50 % of u are close to his heart

Initially, I sensed somfin fishy in her post! I'll say, perhaps her first cooking wasn't really impressive and the guy had vowed never to take anymore of her meals...and decided to cook up a story of laziness for her to live with! Just a manly observation!

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sapphire86:

Would rather wait for when society terms it my duty than now that it is seen as just 1 of those things.
why don't you wait when society term having sex with your boyfriend your duty before doing it?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by maggdon(m): 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
In pato voice dis hoes ain't loyal"... Wats more romantic Dan bin in d kitchen togeda performing magic.. Hogly set of gals wit no attractive physico-mind ppts
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
maggdon:
In pato voice dis hoes ain't loyal"... Wats more romantic Dan bin in d kitchen togeda performing magic.. Hogly set of gals wit no attractive physico-mind ppts
Are YOU seriously calling people ugly? Irony at its finest.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by patwilly(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

LMAOO Goodnight
How cute. you sound a whole lot unappealing when you say this. more of the attitude babe!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
pasqal09:

What conditions?
-he shouldn't take it as his God giving right
-i won't cook everytime I visit
-cooking for him won't lead to other things like sexx.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by haryomikun(m): 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

What kind of low mentality is this?
Very low mentality undecided
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by eminex(m): 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

I don't understand what you wrote:/

oh girl u do.... u understand every word I wrote. all am telling u is to stop d lies about not been spent upon.
stop being sneaky about it. we all know how it goes.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by LORETA: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
story for d gods...naija gals can lie since 1930
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by patwilly(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

100% agreed!

Awww. misery loves company.. lmao
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
miztola:

-he shouldn't take it as his God giving right
-i won't cook everytime I visit
-cooking for him won't lead to other things like sexx.

So you're not interested in anything that won't lead to sex?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by olietem(m): 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
you can jst take those times to learn his ways of meal
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Beey(f): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ladies please don't go cooking.Cooking doen't guarantee that he'll marry you. If you cook & do laundry & play the role of a wife, if the relationship doesn't work out in the end it means you gonna feel very hurt & used.If he wonna taste my cooking, I can do it at my place, because I know men wonna know if their women can cook before popping the big question.It shouldn't be an expectation though,I cook coz I want to and under odd circumstsnces such as sickness.However, I promised myself to never be found in a man's kitchen,cooking for him if am not his wife.Boyfriends are not supposed to be enjoying husband privileges.That's why they are just boyfriends.After all,If one is freely getting milk,why buy the cow anyway?#Ladieslearn.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by maggdon(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

Are YOU seriously calling people ugly? Irony at its finest.
..... Hahahaha if u get me as ur bf (which is not possible).. I wnt even ask twice bf u cook and even beg me to eat.. Get sum class gal.. Cooking shows respect and its reciprocal

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Pamcrest(f): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Olaone1:

Cool! Since you said he is a "waka come waka go". I have one who also abides by the same T&C you stated cheesy cheesy

Precisely! Communication is very essential in relationships....each person knows from d get-go what to expect, what s/he can give and each other's limitations. But some dickhead can't comprehend that!
My humble submission
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by OpraMenu(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
I ASSURE U OF TWO THINGS ANY GAL THAT POSSESSES THIS TOT -WIL VISIT HER MOTHER INLAW SEEING HER SWEEPING WIL WALK PAST HER OR DODGE HER TILL SHE FINISHES SWEEPING. Also The Husband Will Come Home Hungry, Asks For His dinner, discovers the wife didn't cook , asks y? And The Wife Will Reply Him "am i your maid''
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Kassidy90(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
See what TELEMUNDO has caused smh......after they will start visiting Signs n Wonders church of God looking for husband.....
If u cant cook u can soak garri......
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Midehi:

yea alot of fun & i luv it alot...dnt mind dose girls...dey are just blabbling...them no evn see boyfrend how much more to go him house...na waka waka babes jor

Hehehehe....@waka waka babez!

And she's a REAL cook! Just being so lucky!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Adaeze003(f): 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
maggdon:

Seriously?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
pasqal09:

So you're not interested in anything that won't lead to sex?

I didn't say so.
I can cook for the man I'm dating all I'm saying is when I do so too often,it becomes like a routine and the day u stop or don't,he takes it to a whole new level.
That's why for me,I don't start what I can't finish to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
maggdon:
..... Hahahaha if u get me as ur bf (which is not possible).. I wnt even ask twice bf u cook and even beg me to eat.. Get sum class gal.. Cooking shows respect and its reciprocal

LMAO!!! Wow!!! I'm in tears!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by patwilly(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
OpraMenu:
I ASSURE U OF TWO THINGS ANY GAL THAT POSSESSES THIS TOT -WIL VISIT HER MOTHER INLAW SEEING HER SWEEPING WIL WALK PAST HER OR DODGE HER TILL SHE FINISHES SWEEPING. Also The Husband Will Come Home Hungry, Asks For His dinner, discovers the wife didn't cook , asks y? And The Wife Will Reply Him "am i your maid''
I'm telling you. The gods forbid that we marry "take away" girls as wives!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by maggdon(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
OpraMenu:
.... So fkin on point... In my mums voice.. Shey Omo dey ni eleyi?.. (Is dis a child)
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
miztola:

I didn't say so.
I can cook for the man I'm dating all I'm saying is when I do so too often,it becomes like a routine and the day u stop or don't,he takes it to a whole new level.
That's why for me,I don't start what I can't finish to avoid stories that touch.
Its not like you live with him or visit him everyday.
But atleast you should cook for him on the days that you visit. It won't become a routine.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kassidy90:
See what TELEMUNDO has caused smh......after they will start visiting Signs n Wonders church of God looking for husband.....
If u cant cook u can soak garri......
If cooking for a man is a sure way of getting married,there won't have been single ladies.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by maggdon(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

LMAO!!! Wow!!! I'm in tears!
.... Hahhaaha wud ve loved to gv u handkerchief but take as u gv is d law tongue
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by oracle009(m): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
D day my lady put semovita inside freezer coz itz watery, she want it to b more solid... Abi d day she put salt nd locust inside indomie for me...my frnd now came visitin, she wan cuk...cum see d votron speed i take reach kitchen dey beg her mak she no cuk...tnk God he intervened dt day, gas finish, d dsgrace my frnd go gv me go stick for life.... Lazy bones...dey no knw anytin, yet dem dey form jadon... Btw, my lady don improve o, nw she can cuk rice
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Adaeze003(f): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
OpraMenu:

Not true jor! U think our parents(yes they dated) slaved away 4 each other b4 marriage?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by OpraMenu(m): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
In addition i think this post is all about a lazy gal cooking up stories.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Pamcrest(f): 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Beey:
Ladies please don't go cooking.Cooking grin doen't guarantee that he'll marry you. If you cook & do laundry & play the role of a wife, if the relationship doesn't work out in the end it means you gonna feel very hurt & used.If he wonna taste my cooking, I can do it at my place, because I know men wonna know if their women can cook before popping the big question.It shouldn't be an expectation though,I cook coz I want to and under odd circumstsnces such as sickness.However, I promised myself to never be found in a man's kitchen,cooking for him if am not his wife.Boyfriends are not supposed to be enjoying husband privileges.That's why they are just boyfriends.After all,If one is freely getting milk,why buy the cow anyway?#Ladieslearn.

I agree! These same men expecting a gf to cook for them on another thread will vow not to do certain things for a gf simply because she's not his wife.....hypocrisy or male chauvinism! grin
When he proposes, then he can expect wifely treatment! Dating n marriage is not d same thing oh
My humble submission
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
pasqal09:

Its not like you live with him or visit him everyday.
But atleast you should cook for him on the days that you visit. It won't become a routine.
When I get to that bridge,I ll cross it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (42) (Reply)

Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.