Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101396 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Ahmeduana(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
merit12:
Freedom of weed expression

Baby girls good point

*gather all the babes ,matching along rounabout ringroad (benin)

Singing

No more cooking for boyfriend(2x)
Because they are benfiting what they have not pay for

Hmmmmm

For me it different somehow
Cos if I love him I will take good care of him and show him I can cook ,he is not going waste his money marrying me or teaching me how to cook

Besides na 2 of us go enjoy the food .oh

All the d movement

Nor use ya jamz spoil my blues oh

Op are you black

Sig....never give up if you wanna try
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY YOU MARRY FROM THE BEST OF MEN LIKE ME!!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

If the love between us is genuine, he won't expect me to be submissive and he won't think of himself as the boss in the relationship.

Nairaland
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by micolaj: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
sapien:
One of my ex don put salt inside indomie for me before! I be like WTF!

Na kick I kick her comot for my kitchen that day!
I tell her say if she dey find who she go kill, make she go kill her papa or brothers for house!
u are so FUNNY
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Elypsis(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
For it is written that man shall not live by bread alone....

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by obbasiasa(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Y em b say na ladies dey comment pass on this topic. All u girls think about 24/7 is relationship, relationship, relationship... Abeg joor make I see front
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by delors(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:
I personally will not cook for anyone I'm not married to. I can cook for you if you're coming over to visit but going to someone's house and cooking for them is just a no-no. I'm not your wife bruh.
You know mother Theresa? Yes, you go old for market so tey nobody go gree buy u even if na free.
So, you are my gf and you come visiting at my apartment you wouldn't cook for me? No wahala, na there you go dey wey another sweet porero go enter, prepare nice egusi for me. Sokoyoto,..... lo l'oko (fill in the gap) cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by micolaj: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sheggy13:

OK we've heard u but don't come on here opening a thread ranting when u r close to 30 saying "why are guys so heartless?" lol.
u are so FUNNY
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
lol
amakaileks:
4me my boyfriend am dating now doesn't allow me do anything cus he believes when am.not dere he will b lazy. It's cool dat way
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by idoncome: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
cry

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by arsetalks(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Anyi3:

I initially thought the thread was about forcing a girl to cook.

If your bf asks nicely that you cook every time and you're in the mood to cook, what's wrong? Every relationship has its dynamics.
It's only a problem when he forces you to cook.

I don't like talking about girls and money but see this scenario - How many girls have complained that every time they go out, the boy spends his cash? What would he now spend when you marry then undecided

As said earlier, if you wanna do it do it stop thinking about the when I become your wife story.
The "share button" has been on nairaland for like 3 months now, I have not used it once, I am happy to tell you that your post got it. I am using it on this post.

Absolutely spot on. Some of the girls on here need to have their heads examined.

Reading some of the posts on here, I feel like giving up on this bulllshit call dating. Those who have good girls better hold on to them, those still available are mostly rubbish. This thread is a big evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sheggy13:

OK we've heard u but don't come on here opening a thread ranting when u r close to 30 saying "why are guys so heartless?" lol.

How ignorant. I can't even bring myself to be offended by all this stupidity. ^.^
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by jahbiz: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Viewing this topic:
Wiseoldman, Kachisbarbie(f), luvlyqueen(f), twaintoy(f), Femicrux, Gbotun(m), mimopel(f), kissochristo, gossipmama(f), floralle(f), ijbeauty(f), cellors, thoth, strawgirl(f), yemispeed(f), NairaMode, Vixen101(f), kcreal(f), lovechizzy, aiibee(f) TahariX(f), Luckygurl(f), thug, olas24u(f), maylisa(f), Naavah(f) TEZT, CEtoO(f), Zehner(f), Beautymc(f),crystalflakes(f), Ghyft(f), MrsAnyanwu(f), AngelicaDivine(f), Godmother(f), nikkflexible(f) Dawumi(f), hadizadeezy(f), iKillzzand 116 guest(s). Lol
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by class0247: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
The truth is that most of these girls here complaining they can't cook for their boyfriend or something are just side girl,no man is even willing to eat those meal,they just use you to warm their bed the real or main girlfriend is like a mother and she handle the affairs of the home weather married or not.Is Just a hubby to her

Next time when a man don't bother you about cooking just know you are just for bed service forget the name he calls you or how he treat you.you are not just the one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Peejayybold(f): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
There is no rule or law dat says that a lady should cook for her boyfriend or not. What I believe is cook for your boyfriend if you think he's worth it and don't cook for him if you think otherwise. #justsayin

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by yomanovic: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
teewai3:
see this girls oooo!!!
to cook again don turn work abi??
see, the truth is if u ar not in his life, he will cook nd eat for sure, so cooking for him even at is place doesnt mean u ar a house maid or watever, you ar jst showing him love, care nd concern..
....lazy girls

See wahala o! Anyway, dem don dey show the kind wife wey dem go be na.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by creamy1990(f): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
teewai3:
see this girls oooo!!!
to cook again don turn work abi??
see, the truth is if u ar not in his life, he will cook nd eat for sure, so cooking for him even at is place doesnt mean u ar a house maid or watever, you ar jst showing him love, care nd concern..
....lazy girls
and what becomes of the girl after several years of cooking and yet lost her place in his heart. The truth is most guyz doesn't know how to even make eba dey kip professing their luv to u just for food to enter their belles @ d appropriate time. Why cnt he join her wen cooking. So after d cooking wht nxt? He go stil climb am join,d nxt day na to carry him cloth wash again u guyz ar d lazy ones here una no sabi do anythin#smh4uall#

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by zzybaby: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
I don cook finish add( jara) ontop....... Heheh so romantic while cooiking for him.............thouugh

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Mekyno(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Is either most gals r confused or lazy.
1, To cook 4 ur guy n to open ur legs wide apart 4 him on a daily/weekly basis, which is more wife-like responsibility?
2, If d BF dash/ reward dem handsomely after cookin each meal, will dey say NO dey wont cook?.....smh
shaa, no b by force, bt u r jst showcasing 1 of ur marriageable qualities.
I see say many gals go stay wela 4 dear papa house oooh or go end dear marriage early oo
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Wetin woman go do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ideology(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Babes … smh
grin grin
I will ask,

did the guy ask you to cook for him anytime he visits?

We just make up issues where there are none.

Better Still don't cook for him from day 1, whether at your place or his.

Be yourself and stop complaining.
If you are doing it out of love and care, that is ok.

#I bet you, most ladies saying they won't cook for a guy, will prepare him a meal before Sunday lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by opesweet(f): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Taking into consideration the word "dating" and recent events that have occurred to me.
I would say ladies in the early stages of their relationship should not stress themselves for any guy... Let him do the cooking, or spend his money going to restaurants.
That's how I stressed myself few weekends back and I did not even get any appreciation in return.

Maybe when you guys are getting really serious sha,you can start showing your cooking skills but as for me o, i no dey stress myself ontop any man stomach at the early stages again.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pieces2(f): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Na wetin all this ladis aspiring to be wife dey yan here Sef, you can't cook for you bf because e never marry you but u can kiss him, Sm**sh him,maybe on the side have s*x with him and e never marry you shocked grin.
Also e never marry you bt e dey pay your bills at least money for recharge card dey and salon dey fall steady. Why not wait till e marry you to do all this things too as u be alakpa Ike grin
Mind you na BF go turn husband one day (that's for the serious BF's way ready to settle )
Ladise I think we should have a change of mind cooking or not cooking for your BF does notmake you his house help or maid it jst mean say ur mama teach u well and you collect training. grin[color=#990000][/color]

10 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by micolaj: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks to MAMA mi and my SISTA. No girl fit do m shakara 4 food mata.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by sleeknick: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
kissochristo:

Guy u jt b my kind of person y waste my precious tym on her wen she is nt serus

Lol. She fit even collect beating join. Anyway. It depends on d type of guy th o.p meet shaa...u no fit do dat one wit benin boy like me
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by KingTom(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:
if u read the post well the OP clearly stated that

Where did u get the part of "dont cook at all" from?
Abeg help me ask am o grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Tymax(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
All these indomie gals sef. Better cook for that guy so that he can confirm you. grin Don't you want us to propose?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by dammytosh: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
nomabeeee:
I find this very interesting to discuss here..and I will go straight to the point..I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him..its important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life..if you are his friend,you act like his friend..if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife..you also act like one..A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you,..what threat wil I give you when we get married?hmmm I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife..whats ur opinion ladies?men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

You create rules and laws when you have not met your dream man.

When you meet that guy who is worthy ?

You will cook, wash and you will do so gladly. Even when they preach Gospel according to St Independence to you, you will ignore.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Kcdojoto(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
I can see some people feeling lazy here

YOU MUST COOK JARE
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by clemz88(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
merit12:
Freedom of weed expression

Baby girls good point

*gather all the babes ,matching along rounabout ringroad (benin)

Singing

No more cooking for boyfriend(2x)
Because they are benfiting what they have not pay for

Hmmmmm

For me it different somehow
Cos if I love him I will take good care of him and show him I can cook ,he is not going waste his money marrying me or teaching me how to cook

Besides na 2 of us go enjoy the food .oh

All the d movement

Nor use ya jamz spoil my blues oh

Op are you black

Sig....never give up if you wanna try
not only ring road ,you can also match to ugbowo

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Janetozi(f): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gloria3389:

thought I was the only lady who had that policy... my male friends Don abuse me tire...if u come to my place I'll cook for you but coming over to cook in your Place is a NO for me.....
men friends? Not even 1, now i understand. Going to their house one by one will be too stressful. I think u should reduce the number.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by digitalman: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
Peejayybold:
There is no rule or law dat says that a lady should cook for her boyfriend or not. What I believe is cook for your boyfriend if you think he's worth it and don't cook for him if you think otherwise. #justsayin

Now the only sensible lady here..
Why would any girl come to boast she wont cook for his man? Rubish!.. while them both have unsatiable konji.. And cooking becomes a taboo?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ideology(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
Janetozi:
men friends? Not even 1, now i understand. Going to their house one by one will be too stressful. I think u should reduce the number.

Babes, you get bad mouth o o grin cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.