Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,131 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101374 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Deefuray:

So cooking for a guy is a criteria to 'graduate' to become a wife
How many times una wan make I explain that?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Deefuray:

So cooking for a guy is a criteria to 'graduate' to become a wife

Not really, but its important that she must know how to cook for me. By the way, nice pic.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by iameffiong(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
My opinion. 1. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach (na african adage babes) and I guess you all are africans. 2. If you don't cook whenever you come visiting, how will I know that the girl I love and intend marrying knows how to cook. 3. A girl/ lady that doesn't cook whenever she comes visiting could be regarded as one who might end up spending money on eating out which is more expensive, ryt? 4. I also feel that guys see ladies who cook as possible wives and mothers. My opinion though. Don't blame me, I am african and my girlfriend cooks for us, and she will be my wife God's grace.

12 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sapphire86:

So it is by that u determine ur wife material? If u want to eat, go to her house and she would entertain but expecting such in ur house is laughable! It's like u neva jam marriage hungry girls before!
Your last sentence doesn't agree with your entire post. sad

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
TahariX:

Neanderthal 101
@pasqal09 It means that you are an ancient ape, tagged with number 101. cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
nomabeeee:
so dts ur own way of picking a wify..d woman mxt play d role of a wife?lol she wil cook ur meals,do ur laundry,scrub ur house and later she gets dumped..smh some ladies should start having common sense..its called common buh not common..
What of the financial responsibilities that society gives to d man After dutifully caring out my res, make I come see d lady wey no go cook for her master. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
TahariX:

sub·mis·sive·ness
səbˈmisivnis/
noun
the quality of being submissive.

sub·mis·sive
səbˈmisiv/
adjective
adjective: submissive
ready to conform to the authority or will of others

See what I'm saying?
Try practicing it, its fun. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 12:03am On Oct 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Try practicing it, its fun. smiley

Nah but you can keep on wallowing in ignorance ^.^
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Misogynist2014(m): 12:08am On Oct 30, 2014
TahariX:

Nah but you can keep on wallowing in ignorance ^.^
Is there anything wrong if I spend my on money a lady that I haven't paid her bride price ¿

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 30, 2014
pasqal09:
So what's the girlfriend suppose to do when she visits? Balance on his bed while he cooks for her?

dont you treat every other guest u have the same way? undecided if she starts treating u like a husband and not a bf u will shout " gold-digger"
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 4:37am On Oct 30, 2014
Mondisweets:
dont you treat every other guest u have the same way? undecided if she starts treating u like a husband and not a bf u will shout " gold-digger"
She's supposed to be my gf, not every other guest.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 30, 2014
Yeah, I know I am still a girlfriend not his his wife yet. I see no reason why I can't cook for my boyfriend. I ll only make sure its not consistent. How on earth am I gonna prove to him I'm a good cook? They say, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

13 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2014
pasqal09:

She's supposed to be my gf, not every other guest.
neither is she your wife or employee
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by christybabe(f): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Funny Enof, I Thot am the only one guilty of this, he has complain tire, instead when I visit and I feel like cooking, it would either be sweet mouth foods like fry egg, fry plantain and indomie, etc, LOLST grin kiss, .

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by xtervaganza(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
TahariX:
I personally will not cook for anyone I'm not married to. I can cook for you if you're coming over to visit but going to someone's house and cooking for them is just a no-no. I'm not your wife bruh.
you won't be saying this when you're 30 and still not married grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
xtervaganza:
you won't be saying this when you're 30 and still not married grin
Lmao. Is being 30 and unmarried a bad thing? I could be 45, unmarried and still happy. My happiness/ self worth is not reliant on whether or not there is a man in my life.

10 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Missmossy(f): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
I agree with you op, a wife is quite different from a girlfriend and friend and all have distinct functions that are clearly defined.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pasqal09: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nomabeeee , gloria3389, mondisweets, tahariX
As much as I hate to admits this, you guys were right and I was wrong. I don gree
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by xtervaganza(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
TahariX:

Lmao. Is being 30 and unmarried a bad thing? I could be 45, unmarried and still happy. My happiness/ self worth is not reliant on whether or not there is a man in my life.
perhaps you don't need a man

Or you're not into them grin

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by xtervaganza(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
75% of those forming I no de cook here are the ones who do their guy's laundry oo lol

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
pasqal09:
Nomabeeee , gloria3389, mondisweets, tahariX
As much as I hate to admits this, you guys were right and I was wrong. I don gree
kudos bruh..u re a real man
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Datsme: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
I dont like eating 'uncensored' food either!
Lobatan

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by M4gunners: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
I sense someone can't cook here if not kini big deal for a gf to cook?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by kendrick93(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
then whats d point of we dating?.. any girl who can't cook for me isn't worth my tym and stress

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Franchise21(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
pasqal09:
So what's the girlfriend suppose to do when she visits? Balance on his bed while he cooks for her?

Confirm question
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by amunekeuto: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
How many times will she cook food and how many times will she cook punnany during the courtship?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by holatin(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
anu obinrin mi semi

some lady go remain single till Jesus come.
little thing dey ruin a whole cow meat.
a little thing can make you lose ur Mr right or future partner.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by idris4eva(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
merit12:
Freedom of weed expression

Baby girls good point

*gather all the babes ,matching along rounabout ringroad (benin)

Singing

No more cooking for boyfriend(2x)
Because they are benfiting what they have not pay for

Hmmmmm

For me it different somehow
Cos if I love him I will take good care of him and show him I can cook ,he is not going waste his money marrying me or teaching me how to cook

Besides na 2 of us go enjoy the food .oh

All the d movement

Nor use ya jamz spoil my blues oh

Op are you black

Sig....never give up if you wanna try
real black girl.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by blackborn7(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
nomabeeee:
I find this very interesting to discuss here..and I will go straight to the point..I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him..its important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life..if you are his friend,you act like his friend..if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife..you also act like one..[size=8pt]A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you[/size],..what threat wil I give you when we get married?hmmm I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife..whats ur opinion ladies?men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

they there? you dont know those little things you are talking about count in a man's life. if am dating and my gurl refuse to cook for me, no problem.. i will look for another gurl is "willing" and "capable" to cook for me, and if she pass the test. Marriage straight.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by miembamish(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
The real essence of "DATING" was to study each other before marriage. And if u can't help ur date and cook as a female, of what use are u in his life ?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by rossychik(f): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Well I think a reasonable girlfriend should knw her place. I 4 1 donot stress my self unnessarily 4 guy who is nt my hubby. Likewise I shudn't go gaga when I find anoda hottee. It is just give n take.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.