Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101415 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by kendrick93(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:
neither is she your wife or employee
then whats d point of dating her? one of d reasons is to know whether she is a gud cook or not..
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Franchise21(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Girls, d easiest n fastest way to a man's heart z thru his stomach. If u decide not to be cooking frequently wen u visit, trust me there r oda girls outside willing to do so

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
nomabeeee:
I find this very interesting to discuss here..and I will go straight to the point..I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him..its important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life..if you are his friend,you act like his friend..if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife..you also act like one..A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you,..what threat wil I give you when we get married?hmmm I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife..whats ur opinion ladies?men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks
OP, you're very good. Not only girlfriend material but also wife material.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by otswag(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
I see no big deal in that but she should do that only because she wants to and not because he feels she should be obligated to

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by sucess001(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sanguine:
Y'all seem to be making a whole big deal outta what's supposed to be no issue at all... If you cook, nor be two of una go chop the food Abi? Na wa!
And who says you two cannot do the cooking together? Well, as far as I am concerned, understanding is the keyword here.
#PEACE!!

Nice post. Some of these. Girls re forming women liberation whilst dere mates re getting married every wkend...

No wori...time dey come wen u ll even be begging to cook in ur house, in his house and even cook and bring for him...

Wen u don old finish..nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by GoldEnyong(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
So I will go buy her food then come back and cook while she relaxed on the bed for digestion to take place? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
yes!!!!!!!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by samflex(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
I just tire of all this feminist

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by GboyegaD(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
People should do that which rocks their boats. My advise is don't make yourself his chef. Once in a while you could choose to cook for him and when he starts insisting it is his right, please watch it. I once heard a sorry of a house where if the wife is travelling, she has to cook for him and when she returns, she has to wash all the plates with which he eats while she was away and she cannot complain. Remember, as you lay your bed, so you lie on it.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by idris4eva(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ladies should just stop forming nonsense here...we are made of black even the white dat u r copying have not gone 2 dat level...
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by femibig(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
pasqal09:
So what's the girlfriend suppose to do when she visits? Balance on his bed while he cooks for her?

I wonder oooooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by centjamie(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:

I hate that word. I hate that being with someone means I have to lose myself. Regardless of whether I'm dating or married, I'm still an individual with opinions and principles that may be different from my SO's. The idea of submissiveness means -to me- that I no longer get to be a person. I'm just supposed to be okay with whatever my SO says or does.

And I cannot picture myself living like that.

U got the meaning wrong and that is where ur problem lies.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by yhermmie(f): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
I will cook for my boyfriend 10000000001 times!.

8 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by MsNas(f): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lol. Which is why I date someone who lives 5hours away from me, we barely see. When I see him, he cooks and I also cook. No biggie. I like food and I must eat. Why won't I cook? Most times we eat out sef. But you won't find me slaving away on the stove.... He also pulls his weight by making me food as well. equation balanced smiley

Whatever rocks everybody's boats..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by lomaxx: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
It really isn't a big deal.

Why are Nigerians like this?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ochallo: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Well cooking for him would not make him marry you, as a matter of fact, you may be cooking for his other girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Why not....if i leave you won't you cry? So why not cook for me before mama Ogechi daughter help you do am, am you know what it means cheesy cook for him jooor...give him one reason why he should marry you.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by brownlord: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
yhermmie:
I will cook for my boyfriend 10000000001 times!.

I won't be surprise if this lady here is even beautiful and classier than the op and most of the i won't cook for my boy friend crew.

@topic, this is just fine provided you don't demand a cent from him, no need for him to assume the responsibility of your father and husband while still dating, all bills should be on hold till when you married.

8 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
kendrick93:
then whats d point of dating her? one of d reasons is to know whether she is a gud cook or not..
a few dishes should be able to tell u if she can cook or not.
must a girl test you frequently to see if u can become a good provider in the future?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Kunleskey(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sm ladies with there selfish interest and opinion...all the ladies on dis thread use ur hand to rob ur nose...una all sabi lie ehen!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:
I personally will not cook for anyone I'm not married to. I can cook for you if you're coming over to visit but going to someone's house and cooking for them is just a no-no. I'm not your wife bruh.

But you will open your legs to someone you are not married to right? or are you a virgin

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by kissochristo: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Only ladies who r nt sure of demselves in dia guys life will say d won't cook in his hux end of story

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ikaboy: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
TahariX:
I personally will not cook for anyone I'm not married to. I can cook for you if you're coming over to visit but going to someone's house and cooking for them is just a no-no. I'm not your wife bruh.

na your type de cook pass.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by gabon(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
nomabeeee:
I find this very interesting to discuss here..and I will go straight to the point..I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him..its important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life..if you are his friend,you act like his friend..if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife..you also act like one..A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you,..what threat wil I give you when we get married?hmmm I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife..whats ur opinion ladies?men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

Then girlfriends should not bug boyfriends with their expenses and financial issues cos you are not yet a wife

6 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
brownlord:

@topic, this is just fine provided you don't demand a cent from him, no need for him to assume the responsibility of your father and husband while still dating, all bills should be on hold till when you married.
if she is not your mother or wife u shouldn't expect her to be playing house by cooking and cleaning for u either, all of that should be put on hold till when you are married

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Raphael007(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
I dnt even see what so special abt this cooking of a thing, apart frm my mothers cooking a girlfriend cannot even make the food that will satisfy me or make me want more like the one I made myself. My school days I never allowed a girlfriend to cook for me, they cannot even cook, still waiting for that lady that will make me stop cooking my food and here they are fuming what I don't knw.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Osakah24(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
If you wont cook for him please dont sleep with him.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by sleeknick: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hehehehe...I laff at dis post @op na em be sey u neva jam pesin like me. So, I go dey cook for u while u go siddon dia dey watch big broda africa... Anyway as for me dis is what I will do;
1. Call anoda girl to do d cooking in ur pressence
2. Me and d girl will eat d food in ur pressence
3. We will straff in ur pressence
4. Eat nite food in ur pressence
After doing all these in ur pressence, u will shamefully cry and leave in our pressence.

@op shey too much foreign movies and social network garbage don dey affect ur african mentality ni.

I rest my case for now.

Abeg who get small pin charger!?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Tobetoe(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
I just dey look una..... No babe go fit make shakara for me.... Thanks to my mom , beinq d lastborn she thought me how to mange d kitchen properly................ See all dis babes .. All these babes una be Liabities oo

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by brownlord: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:
if she is not your mother or wife u shouldn't expect her to be playing house by cooking and cleaning for u either, all of that should be put on hold till when you are married

we on same page madame, if you can't cook for me while dating then don't demand a dime from me, simple.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
I'll go with the op.. At least once in a while and not everytime she visit..

After all u've been doing the cooking myself before she comes and its not as if she is not a good cook so what are you afraid of?

At least once out of every 5times she visit.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
tebirim:
Why not....if i leave you won't you cry? So why not cook for me before mama Ogechi daughter help you do am, am you know what it means cheesy cook for him jooor...give him one reason why he should marry you.
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.