Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (246589 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Naive small minded child, why don't you and others don't comprehend due to Africans being not only the oldest, but genetically diverse population which is why they have been hard to become extinct, because most of these "deadly diseases" were already carried by them. Which is why African slaves in the New World lived longer than their Native counterparts.

Without advanced medicines in the western world, those diseases would actually be MORE deadly than us outside of Africa than those in the continent. Ebola not doing its job is just due to the remarkable genetic diversity of Africans. Which is why there still here...

i am begining to have less respect for you. You are not educated at all.

Negroes never had Ebola. Ebola was contained due to changing burial practices and avoiding bodily fluids of those infected. Sometimes you speak out of your a55.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ajuran:

i am begining to have less respect for you. You are not educated at all.

Negroes never had Ebola. Ebola was contained due to changing burial practices and avoiding bodily fluids of those infected. Sometimes you speak out of your a55.

And I will never gain respect for you. Are you moronic? Africa is home to the most deadly diseases simply due to most of Africa being in the tropics where these diseases thrive such as... You guessed it EBOLA! Like I said due to African's sheer genetic diversity, they have built up an immunity to most of these diseases

The reality is the rest of the world should fear contagious diseases coming out of Africa more than Africans. The sheer diversity of Africans compared to the rest of the world combined means they have more chance of leaving survivors.

I wouldn't be surprised if erectus and neadentherthals were wiped out by a contagious disease originating from Africa and spread by recent descendants of African humans who over the generations became immune to it. Similar to what old world migrants did to the native American population.

The African population has survived and continues to survive despite the toba catastrophe, the flus, the plague, smallpox, malaria, HIV/Aids etc. I don't think it's simply a coincidence that the vast majority of successful primate species have arisen in tropical Africa especially human ones. A population which grows to be reliant on advanced health care will grow to lack in natural resilience over the generations. I hope your low IQ of 68 can grasp this.

So I say to you to STFU, because the "Fufu nation" is far to genetically remarkable to be "wiped out".

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ajuran:
Oh Ebola, I thought you were gonna do the job. You disappointed me. grin

The fufu nation lives to see another day.

Inbreeding is a far more dangerous disease. Highly contagious and there is no known cure.With time. . wink

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 7:19am On Feb 22, 2015
gallivant:

Inbreeding is a far more dangerous disease. Highly contagious and there is no known cure.With time. . wink

We are Muslim, and you ignorantly believe marry another ethnic Somali, is akin to marrying your sister.

You are upset simply because Somalis/Ethiopians despite being liberal or conservative understand that they look much better than Negroids thus only marry within their ethnic group. No amount of time will change this.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2015
KidStranglehold:

And I will never gain respect for you. Are you moronic? Africa is home to the most deadly diseases simply due to most of Africa being in the tropics where these diseases thrive such as... You guessed it EBOLA! Like I said due to African's sheer genetic diversity, they have built up an immunity to most of these diseases

The reality is the rest of the world should fear contagious diseases coming out of Africa more than Africans. The sheer diversity of Africans compared to the rest of the world combined means they have more chance of leaving survivors.

I wouldn't be surprised if erectus and neadentherthals were wiped out by a contagious disease originating from Africa and spread by recent descendants of African humans who over the generations became immune to it. Similar to what old world migrants did to the native American population.

The African population has survived and continues to survive despite the toba catastrophe, the flus, the plague, smallpox, malaria, HIV/Aids etc. I don't think it's simply a coincidence that the vast majority of successful primate species have arisen in tropical Africa especially human ones. A population which grows to be reliant on advanced health care will grow to lack in natural resilience over the generations. I hope your low IQ of 68 can grasp this.

So I say to you to STFU, because the "Fufu nation" is far to genetically remarkable to be "wiped out".

diseases dont care which land masss you are in. You simply conflate your afrocentrism with science and genetics and have done so many times before.

Being in a landmass called has no correlation with anything especially disease.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Rafikizolo: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2015
Ajuran:

diseases dont care which land masss you are in. You simply conflate your afrocentrism with science and genetics and have done so many times before.

You're right, the landmass has nothing to do with this, but he's still right. It just so happens that it's been proven that Africa is the most genetically diverse continent and black people are the most genetically diverse racial group, thus meaning that there is differing levels of susceptibility to disease. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/30/AR2009043002485.html

As an example, because a black person from Kenya and a black person from Nigeria are more genetically different than a white person from England and a White person from Greece, if a disease affects a British person it is very likely to also affect a Greek person in the same exact manner, whereas if people are affected by a disease in Kenya, Nigerians may be resistant to it. In this way, if a fatal disease is spreading throughout Europe and affecting the white population, it is likely to kill every single white person around the world if it is not contained, however other ethnicities may not be affected, this is the same for Asians and Arabs, this is also why so many Native American tribes died of small pox while Europeans did not. Black populations are different however, because it's less likely for all black ethnic groups to be affected in the same way by the same disease.

Now on to your stupid comment about Somalis only dating other ethnic Somalis... this is on a genetic level, incest. Obviously all humans are distantly related. In any given country in the world, if you are dating or married to someone from your own ethnic group there is a 1 in 5 chance that you and your partner share a relative fewer than 10 generations ago. Now, that goes for all people, but in the case of Somalia where there is a culture of dating exclusively within your ethnic group, and this has been a practice for hundreds of years, it is FAR more common to find couples who have a common ancestor only 5 generations ago, which is only about 100 years. And because it's a known fact that ethnic Somalis are such a homogenous population, if one Somali is infected by a disease, there is a good chance all of them will be infected if the disease spreads without containment, and then Somalis will be left in numbers that are similar to the Cherokee.

Hopefully this will never happen, but my point is the "Fufu Nation" is scientifically much less likely to disappear because of disease than Somalia. We already outnumber you and your Habesha friends by a ratio of 7 to 1, we are more diverse and more economically progressive. It seems like you have your priorities backwards. I don't care if you don't think black people are attractive. If I were a Somali I'd be jumping at the opportunity to be associated with such a talented and inspiring group of people (blacks).

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2015
NO really, these people marry their sisters and first cousins.Its tradition in Somalia, and Arabia, Pakistan etc.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Rafikizolo:

You're right, the landmass has nothing to do with this, but he's still right. It just so happens that it's been proven that Africa is the most genetically diverse continent and black people are the most genetically diverse racial group, thus meaning that there is differing levels of susceptibility to disease. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/30/AR2009043002485.html

As an example, because a black person from Kenya and a black person from Nigeria are more genetically different than a white person from England and a White person from Greece, if a disease affects a British person it is very likely to also affect a Greek person in the same exact manner, whereas if people are affected by a disease in Kenya, Nigerians may be resistant to it. In this way, if a fatal disease is spreading throughout Europe and affecting the white population, it is likely to kill every single white person around the world if it is not contained, however other ethnicities may not be affected, this is the same for Asians and Arabs, this is also why so many Native American tribes died of small pox while Europeans did not. Black populations are different however, because it's less likely for all black ethnic groups to be affected in the same way by the same disease.

Now on to your stupid comment about Somalis only dating other ethnic Somalis... this is on a genetic level, incest. Obviously all humans are distantly related. In any given country in the world, if you are dating or married to someone from your own ethnic group there is a 1 in 5 chance that you and your partner share a relative fewer than 10 generations ago. Now, that goes for all people, but in the case of Somalia where there is a culture of dating exclusively within your ethnic group, and this has been a practice for hundreds of years, it is FAR more common to find couples who have a common ancestor only 5 generations ago, which is only about 100 years. And because it's a known fact that ethnic Somalis are such a homogenous population, if one Somali is infected by a disease, there is a good chance all of them will be infected if the disease spreads without containment, and then Somalis will be left in numbers that are similar to the Cherokee.

Hopefully this will never happen, but my point is the "Fufu Nation" is scientifically much less likely to disappear because of disease than Somalia. We already outnumber you and your Habesha friends by a ratio of 7 to 1, we are more diverse and more economically progressive. It seems like you have your priorities backwards. I don't care if you don't think black people are attractive. If I were a Somali I'd be jumping at the opportunity to be associated with such a talented and inspiring group of people (blacks).

genetic variation on the continent of Africa is due to land mass being so huge. You guys are amateurs
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2015
You don't know what you are talking about punk.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Rafikizolo: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ajuran:

genetic variation on the continent of Africa is due to land mass being so huge. You guys are amateurs

Well Africa is only the second largest continent. Why isn't Asia the most diverse then? Also, good job for ignoring the tragedy of Somalia's near lack of genetic diversity
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ajuran:

I see read skills is not your friend, who the heck brought up landmass And how is science Afrocentric shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you really this slow?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by ArtanK(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2015
Rafikizolo:

Well Africa is only the second largest continent. Why isn't Asia the most diverse then? Also, good job for ignoring the tragedy of Somalia's near lack of genetic diversity

Not really a tragedy. We've got Somalis, Bantu, and remnants of Arab, Persian and Portuguese people in Somalia. The Somali ethnicity is just the overwhelming majority in the country.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by sonzo666: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
ArtanK:

Why not? All we need is peace and stability all over Somalia, the Somali football association to set up bases and academies all around the country and proper talent management. Right now, the only teams that receive funding are Mogadishan teams.
That's taking nothing away from the immense talent that is Samuel Eto'o, I am a huge fan.
Bro,I am not trying to deplete your self confidence,but can you admit that it is an uphill task?Look at these two rich and famous Somali geez below and see how they are skinny,looking unhealthy...and pretty ugly grin grin grin grin grin grin Dyou think that something can be done about these guys genetics or do you agree that it is a lost cause?Can a rich and tasty bantu cuisine be helpful in this case?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivzU1fhoA5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abBwnCW1KPs
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by ArtanK(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
sonzo666:

Bro,I am not trying to deplete your self confidence,but can you admit that it is an uphill task?Look at these two rich and famous Somali geez below and see how they are skinny,looking unhealthy...and pretty ugly grin grin grin grin grin grin Dyou think that something can be done about these guys genetics or do you agree that it is a lost cause?Can a rich and tasty bantu cuisine be helpful in this case?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivzU1fhoA5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abBwnCW1KPs

LOL @ deplete my self-confidence. I can see you are not very familiar with Somalis, we don't lack in the confidence department, and just so you know Haile Gebrselassie is Ethiopian.
Have you seen the Kenyan long distance runners though? Their thighs are the size of my wrists.

What I gather from your post is that you want me to post pictures of 'good-looking' Somali men... Don't know if you're male or female but I don't swing that way, and I don't comment on the looks of men, so I'd advise you to search for them on Google.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
KidStranglehold:

I don't think it's simply a coincidence that the vast majority of successful primate species have arisen in tropical Africa especially human ones.

I never thought of it this way, but it makes a world of sense.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by sonzo666: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
ArtanK:

LOL @ deplete my self-confidence. I can see you are not very familiar with Somalis, we don't lack in the confidence department, and just so you know Haile Gebrselassie is Ethiopian.
Have you seen the Kenyan long distance runners though? Their thighs are the size of my wrists.
What I gather from your post is that you want me to post pictures of 'good-looking' Somali men... Don't know if you're male or female but I don't swing that way, and I don't comment on the looks of men, so I'd advise you to search for them on Google.
I know that Somalis appear to be self confident,even though they are quiet an insecure lot.I just wanted to say that,like Indians,somalis will find it very hard to break into global football or basketball coz the genetics aren't in their favorThey might need some affirmative action scheme to get even with other races.Football is totally different from long distance races.
I don't want you to post pics of goodlooking Somalis men coz I already know how the average Somali man looks like.Being a pure bantu duh I no b@ttyboy by the way.I just thought these guys look too ugly to be horners,consideriing that horners claim to be the best looking people in the world.
By the way is haile Selassie really Ethiopian?I was shifting between Somali or dinka!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by ArtanK(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
sonzo666:

I know that Somalis appear to be self confident,even though they are quiet an insecure lot.I just wanted to say that,like Indians,somalis will find it very hard to break into global football or basketball coz the genetics aren't in their favorThey might need some affirmative action scheme to get even with other races.Football is totally different from long distance races.
I don't want you to post pics of goodlooking Somalis men coz I already know how the average Somali man looks like.Being a pure bantu duh I no b@ttyboy by the way.I just thought these guys look too ugly to be horners,consideriing that horners claim to be the best looking people in the world.
By the way is haile Selassie really Ethiopian?I was shifting between Somali or dinka!

Whatever rocks your boat but where I come from, no one is regarded more superior than the Somali horseman with his camels. As for football, I'll repeat once more... It all comes down to talent management and proper training.

The Dinka tribe is found in South Sudan, not in Ethiopia or Somalia.

Btw google exists so people like you and me can use it to get information, so make use of it sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 03, 2015
grin grin grin Okay, mistaking Haile for a Dinka was funny!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Why is the fufu nation still alive?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ajuran:
Why is the fufu nation still alive?
Thought you were gone, Somalinet kicked you out already?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
he he he

Cyber refugee.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 4:23am On Mar 04, 2015
muafrika:

Thought you were gone, Somalinet kicked you out already?

I am afraid so.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by ArtanK(m): 4:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Radoillo:
grin grin grin Okay, mistaking Haile for a Dinka was funny!

LOL he couldn't even believe that he was Ethiopian haha

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by LionKing45: 9:51am On Mar 07, 2015
are swahilis mixed with non black ?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
LionKing45:
are swahilis mixed with non black ?
Not all of them.

Indegenous swahili are also divided into five different dialects I believe. Gerald07 can correct me. They include Ngazija, Unguja, ...

You could pass by gallivants thread on the East African Coasts people and culture to have a feel some Swahili faces.

Let me find you some beautiful Swahilis. ..
https://www.nairaland.com/962616/swahili-coast-culture-people

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lulu Hassan's swahili wedding photos.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rashid Abdalla and Lulu Hassan

courtesy, Nairobi wire
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2015

Princes Farida Swahili gospel singer.

You could scan the Internet for her old Chakacha dance videos before she converted from Islam.
The Swahili can dance.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
courtesy, uliza links
Princess Farida
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Guzzer: 3:34am On Mar 08, 2015
How do u post pics in this forum?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Guzzer: 3:49am On Mar 08, 2015
edit
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 08, 2015
Guzzer:
How do u post pics in this forum?
There are two ways.

1. you tap the "insert picture" icon as you are postin, then you'll get this;
[img][/img]
You can also just type it.
insert your photo url in between the two.

2. We you open the posting page, there is an option for attaching files right at the bottom. Use it to attach photos saved on your device. It won't publish if you don't write anything, even just a mark on the posting space.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.