Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa (25880 Views)

US Green Card, US Citizenship And Employment In Nigeria: Confusion / Buhari Bares His Heart About Elections and Democracy / Nigerian, Others Bag Us Citizenship For Dying In Iraq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
Bozo is dancing, what an amusement !
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Patriot4:

White people may have been bad to Africans. But Africans have been bad to themselves as well. Boko Haram are not white people. Igbo and Yoruba fighting themselves (I admit I have engaged in this e-war many times, but trust me, its only e-war) are not white people

I have received my own reparation from the colonial masters: I received scholarships for MSc and PhD to study in some of the best schools in Europe, and I am now an American leading a group that consists of Americans of all colors. So, for me, I am past that stage of shouting racism and colonialism in every single thing. I have got back, over and over, all that white people may have taken from my own Igbo forefathers 300-400 years ago.

At my level, I am equal to any white man who is at my level. I have not been discriminated against based on my race. Trust me, when it happens to me, I will come and apologize to you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by adellam16(f): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
I dey gbadun ur english oga poster. But I guess if u aint afraid for ur life, why don't u just go on air. Radio or TV in person, and download all u just said. I bet u u won't last a week, u will b exterminated. Bu ha ha ha ha ha ha. Just kidding. Stay in america ooooooooooo. Forever kwa.
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
Come to think of it, who kidnapped their fellow Africans and sold them to white people? Have you ever read of any incidence of white people raiding African villages to kidnap Africans?

Your forefathers kidnapped their own and sold to others. So you must blame everyone, not just whites.
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
AkinEgba:
Patriot4:

White people may have been bad to Africans. But Africans have been bad to themselves as well. Boko Haram are not white people. Igbo and Yoruba fighting themselves (I admit I have engaged in this e-war many times, but trust me, its only e-war) are not white people

I have received my own reparation from the colonial masters: I received scholarships for MSc and PhD to study in some of the best schools in Europe, and I am now an American leading a group that consists of Americans of all colors. So, for me, I am past that stage of shouting racism and colonialism in every single thing. I have got back, over and over, all that white people may have taken from my own Igbo forefathers 300-400 years ago.

At my level, I am equal to any white man who is at my level. I have not been discriminated against based on my race. Trust me, when it happens to me, I will come and apologize to you. grin grin grin
I am ready to eat my shorts if you have a PhD, and on what field are you exactly ?
I myself studied in europe and met a lot of black people studying in europe, I never met anyone of them who didn't have a racism story to tell.
As far as you live in their country, you will never be their equal !
And they will make you aware of that every single day. Ofcourse there are many good white people, but deep down they don't have much affaection for darker skins. My best friend is whhite and he is cool to me, but when I hear his speech sometimes I woonder if he forgets I am black, the same with most of my white friends.

1 Like

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
patriot4:

I am ready to eat my short if you have a PhD, and on what field are you exactly ?
I myself studied in europe and met a lot of black people studying in europe, I never met anyone of them who didn't have a racism story to tell.
As far as you live in their country, you will never be their equal !
And they will make you aware of that every single day. Ofcourse there are many good white people, but deep down they don't have much affaection for darker skins. My best friend is whhite and he is cool to me, but when I hear his speech sometimes I woonder if he forgets I am black, the same with most of my white friends.

If you want to know whether I have a PhD, it is not on Nairaland. Contact me privately and let us compare notes between the two of us. Is that a deal?
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
By the way i have an Masters degree in mathematics and I am currently a teacher. My next step is PhD in maths.

2 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
AkinEgba:
Come to think of it, who kidnapped their fellow Africans and sold them to white people? Have you ever read of any incidence of white people raiding African villages to kidnap Africans?

Your forefathers kidnapped their own and sold to others. So you must blame everyone, not just whites.

Dude spare us this garbage. Whites SLAUGHTERED - not sold - but SLAUGHTERED each other to the tune of 100 MILLION people in just this last century's two ''world'' (actually European) wars. Stalin alone slaughtered 30 million of his own people. Don't try to make us hate ourselves because 12 million captives were sold as slaves over a 300 year period. The whites you worship have done far worse to each other and don't go around beating themselves up and belittling themselves over it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

If you want to know whether I have a PhD, it is not in Nairaland. Contact me privately and let us compare notes between the two of us. Is that a deal?
No problemo, here is my email: cohomologies@hotmail.fr
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Dude spare us this garbage. Whites SLAUGHTERED - not sold - but SLAUGHTERED each other to the tune of 100 MILLION people in just this last century's two ''world'' (actually European) wars. Don't try to make us hate ourselves because 12 million captives were sold as slaves over a 300 year period. Whites you worship have done worse to each other and don't go around beating themselves up and belittling themselves over it.

I am not even going to engage a rabid foool like you. So buzz off. There are good and bad people in all races. You would be dumb not to know that

1 Like

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
patriot4:

Sorry, no yahoo or google main. Give me your official email address.
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
patriot4:

Sorry, no yahoo or google mail add. Give me your official email address.

And then you must make a commitment to me not to take our discussions to the outside. I want to remain anonymous on Nairaland
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

I am not even going to engage a rabid foool like you. So buzz off. There are good and bad people in all races. You would be dumb not to know that
But you only worship the good in other races while highlighting only the bad in yours. Uncle Tom slaveboy.

2 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=ROSSIKE post=27641733]But you only worship the good in other races while highlighting only the bad in yours. Uncle Tom slaveboy.[/quote

So you must blame everyone, not just whites.

I guess this was lost on your thick head
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

Sorry, no yahoo or google mail add. Give me your official email address.

And then you must make a commitment to me not to take our discussions to the outside. I want to remain anonymous on Nairaland

Why don't you send me your official email adress first ?
I at least gave you an email adress. You can't even name your field, or is that also top secret ?
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
patriot4:

Why don't you send me your official email adress first ?
I at least gave you an email adress. You can't even name your field, or is that also top secret ?

I have just sent you a message. Check your mail
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
AkinEgba:
''blame everyone not just whites..''
But I've not seen you level any criticism against them. All I've seen is you drooling your eternal gratitude to them for presumably saving YOUR butt from poverty. It's instructive how much ''I'' permeates your posts. All you think of is yourself. In that same America, millions of black graduates are denied employment opportunities available to whites. But of course, some white guy helped you in Nigeria, and it's only YOU that matters isn't it? Selfish pig.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

I have just sent you a message. Check your mail
Could you just specify your field ? Or is that a state secret ?
you can scan your degree while puting a paper in front of where your name appears.
But for god's sake how do you make a secret of your field ?
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
ROSSIKE:

But I've not seen you level any criticism against them. All I've seen is you drooling your eternal gratitude to them for presumably saving YOUR butt from poverty. It's instructive how much ''I'' permeates your posts. All you think of is yourself. In that same America, millions of black graduates are denied employment opportunities available to whites. But of course, some white guy helped you in Nigeria, and it's only YOU that matters isn't it? Selfish pig.

You want me to think of you? While you Rossike, continue to be among those Nigerians who destroy the country by singing the praise of corrupt politicians? Dude, you must carry the cross of your senseless support of evil leaders in Nigeria. I have crossed my own river, cross yours or die trying to do so.

1 Like

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
patriot4:

Could you just specify your field ? Or is that a state secret ?
you can scan your degree while puting a paper in front of where your name appears.
But for god's sake how do you make a secret of your field ?

What do you need my field for? Of what use is it to you? I have sent you an email, reply to it and let us take it from there.
LMAO, You assume I have the time for those childish stuff as scanning my degree to get your approval? You must be a kid.
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

You want me to think of you? While you Rossike, continue to be among those Nigerians who destroy the country by singing the praise of corrupt politicians? Dude, you must carry the cross of your senseless support of evil leaders in Nigeria. I have crossed my own river, cross yours or die trying to do so.

No, not me. The millions of black people in America and the west who suffer grievious racial discrimination. Where do they come in in your ''eternal gratitude to the white man''? I guess it's their fault correct? Leave Rossike out of it. (By the way, those 'corrupt leaders' brought education to your doorsteps, something your colonial masters did not do. Like I tell others, without independence and black rule, you would have most likely been a village illiterate today, like you colonially neglected grandparents. So thank your lucky stars for those ''corrupt black rulers'' who did what your ''angelic white rulers'' refused to do, ie educate your dumbass).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
ROSSIKE:

No, not me. The millions of black people in America and the west who suffer grievious racial discrimination. Where do they come in in your ''eternal gratitude to the white man''? I guess it's their fault correct? Leave Rossike out of it. (By the way, those 'corrupt leaders' brought education to your doorsteps, something your colonial masters did not do. Like I tell others, without independence and black rule, you would have most likely be a village illiterate today, like you colonially neglected grandparents. So thank your lucky stars for those ''corrupt black rulers'' who did what your ''angelic white rulers'' refused to do, ie educate your dumbass.

I have no more to discuss with you. Wallow in yourself.
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Patriot4:

U no wan reply my message. Hehehehe! The anonymity of cyberspace can be messianic.
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

I have no more to discuss with you. Wallow in yourself.
Truth hurts doesn't it?

1 Like

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

What do you need my field for? Of what use is it to you? I have sent you an email, reply to it and let us take it from there.
LMAO, You assume I have the time for those childish stuff as scanning my degree to get your approval? You must be a kid.
Well if you don't post your degree then how will I know you are telling the truth ?
I have seen your email, interestingly enough it arrived directly in my spam box.
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
ROSSIKE:
Truth hurts doesn't it?

Said to be done with you.
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
patriot4:

Well if you don't post your degree then how will I know you are telling the truth ?
I have seen your email, interestingly enough it arrived directly in my spam box.

You no wan discuss again? On what basis do I have to post my degree on Nairaland? As what?

If you have seen my email (whether in your spam box or inbox), why are you not replying to at least say ''hello'' to me? Lol fear don catch you.

I have just sent you a second message.

1 Like

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

You no wan discuss again? On what basis do I have to post my degree on Nairaland? As what?

If you have seen my email (whether in your spam box or inbox), why are you not replying to at least say ''hello'' to me? Lol fear don catch you.

I have just sent you a second message.
No actually I am surfing on the net trying to get your true identity.
And I am also trying to understand why you won't say your field, which doesn't reveal your identity by the way.
And why did you appear on my spam box ?
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by AkinEgba: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
patriot4:

No actually I am surfing on the net trying to get your true identity.
And I am also trying to understand why you won't say your field, which doesn't reveal your identity by the way.
And why did you appear on my spam box ?

Dude, you need to get lost at this point. You are a complete Yahoo yahoo boy.

I know your type, so the address I gave you is one I have not used in many years. However, if by any chance it leads you to my true identity, then its all well and good. At least it will tell you nothing more than who I am. That is what you want to know, yes?

Now, who are you?
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

I know your type, so the address I gave you is one I have not used in many years. If by any chance it leads you to my true identity, then its all well and good. At least it will tell you nothing more than who I am. That is what you want, yes?

Now who are you?
Indeed, all i want is to know who you are.
and if you haven't used the email in several years then that info pretty much helps my research.
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Pasca07: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
patriot4:
By the way i have an Masters degree in mathematics and I am currently a teacher. My next step is PhD in maths.
bro it is a master not an master...although it may be typo error
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

I know your type, so the address I gave you is one I have not used in many years. However, if by any chance it leads you to my true identity, then its all well and good. At least it will tell you nothing more than who I am. That is what you want to know, yes?

Now, who are you?
I think I have got your identity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bolanle Akinwunmi Is In Regal New Portrait / Shehu Sani To Gowon: You Became Head Of State In Your Early 30s, Should We.. / Hadiza El-Rufai Justifies Husband’s Choice Of Muslim Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.