Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers (86378 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Yahoo1(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2014
creamy1990:
must everything be girls girls girls aahaa,you guyz suld remove d log in ur eyez 1st there are guyz out there who doesn't know how too,if u hear kpa kpo kom ka its not kissing o but clash of teeth guyz wit suffocating mouth odour and ill breath. Guyz with sticky saliva dnt com here and strt forming don jazzy for us o
so u dey use Don Jazzy set standard,how u take know say Don Jazzy sabi kiss eh? himm fit get mouth odour sef....!

Mouth odour is shared between the boys and the girls....likewise d kissing stuff.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Dreyl(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2014
Savigne:
Ok ooo... if you say so
so tell me bae are you are twin sister?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Yahoo1(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2014
deb:

From your comments you are limited in the knowledge of how to satisfy a woman because if you do, you will know that pre-intimacy is an integral part of a woman's cravings & will not joke with it instead of your boastful "go straight down"
in my experience,it is...but not always! maybe pre-intimacy is important because u need to get them really aroused and wet to allow for easy access(..dry vaginas can damage ur priick or injure d girl).....but maybe some girls just need it because of how it makes them feel. But if it is to get them aroused,hmmm...I Hv met girls that gets wet before I even touch them....so,pre-intimacy might not be required if your intention was to get her wet.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2014
What a topic!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Wilzeus(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2014
@poster, sadly u have generalized d wrong topic. Apparently, u have been caught in the web of awfully bad kissers...and its more or less like a jinx trailing u along ur path. I suggest u do more of a mental conversation that sets d pace b4 any pre-intimacy/kissing practice. I sometimes engage in a conversation on d issue so as to test the expertize of the lady. If she's laid back,and introverted about d topic; chances are she's not turned on by u or she's just not into u or she's a novice to d act. But if she is,u'd sure see it in her eyes and body language. Then, and only then shud u move to stage 2. Neva pressure a lady to kissing u against her mutual-will. Words are often a huge turn on in this instances...try using less provocating lines and more alluring and seductive lines and tones...but don't try to hard...if she's not in the mood don't force it. Finally get a grip on ur gob condition. As no lady wud enjoy kissing a malotosis-infected-gob. Make good use of ur hands,stroking her softly and simultaneously as u kiss along. A good breathe control is also needed. And its a turn off to constantly exhale at a close range in someone's face. Best of luck dude
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by ezelous: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2014
The funny part of it is that some people can't even detect their bad odour.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by IYANGBALI: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Wilzeus(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2014
A kiss can tell a lot about a couple and their prospective romance.

Or so we’ve been told since forever.

Get the first kiss wrong and it probably means there’s no chemistry in the relationship.

With so much pressure on kissing, it’s obvious that you need to be a good kisser.

Some guys and girls are great kissers. And some, well, just aren’t.

So what makes the difference between a perfect passionate kiss and a dead fish.
How to kiss passionately

A kiss is all in the experience. And if you knew a few things about passionate kisses, you could be a great kisser in no time.

In reality, there is no good kisser and no bad kisser.

There are just kissers who kiss well and kissers who don’t kiss well.

Think of it this way, you may be a good driver. But when you drive a new car for the first time, will you really be as comfortable with the new car as much as you were in your old car?

In life, everything takes some time to fit in.

And just like that, a passionate kiss needs time too.

Most people rush into a kiss because that’s the way they show it in the movies.

In a romantic movie, the first kisses are always so perfect, romantic and passionate. But in life, it’s better to be safe than sorry. After all, there is no rewind button in real life.

10 tips to a passionate and romantic kiss

If it’s a first passionate kiss or one of the first few you’re exchanging with your new lover, it’s always better to take your time.

Get comfortable, learn from each other and take things slow. Use these 10 tips on how to kiss passionately and you’ll definitely be a great passionate kisser before you’re through with this feature.

#1 Take it slow. Don’t jump into the kiss. Take it slow and even if you start off with a kiss on the lips, don’t focus just on the lips. Move your lips away slowly after a first few kisses on the lips and graze your lips against your partner’s neck or chin. Breathe into your partner’s skin and you’ll feel a lot more romantic and sensual. Spend a while warming each other up to a good kiss and take it slow.

#2 Linger between kisses. When both of you start kissing, kiss each other for several seconds at once without forcing your way in. Don’t worry about how long the kiss lasts as long as you feel comfortable.

Don’t stick your tongue into your partner’s lips immediately. Take your time and test the water by playing it slow. Always wait for your partner’s reciprocation before going too far. Take time between each kiss by parting your lips from your lover but keep them really close, almost at the point of kissing again.

#3 Touch each other’s face. A passionate kiss involves more than just the kiss. As you kiss each other, touch your partner’s face and shoulders with your hands. You could also clasp your partner’s hands with yours, just as long as everything you do is subtle and delicate.

#4 Don’t be distracted. When you’re kissing someone passionately, you need to stop getting distracted by anything else. Just close your eyes and enjoy the sensation. If you’re distracted, your partner won’t feel the intimate connection and would end up experiencing a less than pleasurable kiss.

#5 Passion isn’t just experienced on the lips. If you want to know how to kiss passionately, you need to remember this fact. A kiss is just a kiss. It’s what you do while kissing that makes a kiss passionate. While kissing your partner on the lips, part the kiss to move your face lower and kiss your partner’s ears, chin, and areas around their lips and even the neck.

#6 Get aggressive now and then. Passion is nothing but sensuous aggression.  Now that you?’ve been kissing your partner for a few minutes or even seconds, push your partner’s face back with your lips or by holding the hair at the back of their head. By doing this, you’re taking a perfectly romantic kiss and turning it into something passionate and sexy.

But no matter how aggressive you get when you’re experiencing a sexual high while kissing, always go back to soft relaxed kissing. A burst of passion feels great and makes a good change of pace when you’re kissing for longer than a few seconds.

#7 Use your hands. Move your hands over each other’s backs and in front too, if both of you are comfortable with it. Soft sensual touches always have a way of bringing more passion and romance in the air.

#8 Keep it wet without getting drooly. Wet kisses are extremely passionate, but there’s a thin line between passion and drool. While good kisses are a turn on, drooling kisses are a big turn off. When you kiss your partner, they need to feel your moistness on their lips. But yet, it should never be overdone.

To test your kiss, kiss the back of your palm for a second right now. Do you see any moisture on your palm? If you see a round circle of wetness, you’ve overdone it. If you see nothing on your palm, that’s not good enough. The perfect initial wet kiss is one in which you see just a thin surface of moisture on the back of your hand which dries up within a few seconds after you’ve kissed the back of your hand.

By getting familiar with this kind of a kiss, you’d know exactly how much you need to part your lips while kissing someone and just how wet your kiss has to feel to leave them with a good experience. And even when you kiss your partner on the neck or anywhere else, use this very kiss. A cool sensation that dries up almost immediately can feel sexy and full of passion while making out.

#9 Don’t hurt each other. Don’t bite hard or give hickeys unless your partner wants it. Yes, it’s easy to get carried away when you’re on a passionate high, but you’ll end up hurting your partner or give them a less than enjoyable experience when you tug at something or knead something really hard.

#10 Don’t contradict each other. You can use your tongue and you can use your hands. But always be soft in your approach unless your partner reciprocates your aggression. When you’re in a new relationship, both of you have to learn from each other. Let your partner take the lead in kissing for a minute or two before you switch and take the lead. By doing this, both of you can understand each other’s kissing styles and learn about what either of you like instead of turning a good passionate kiss into a confusing disaster

If your partner gets aggressive or tries to dominate the kiss, let them take control for a while. And once you learn about their style of passionate kissing, you can improvise on your own kissing style to create something new and something a lot more sexy and passionate.

Learning how to kiss passionately can be really easy if you use these tips. After all, a passionate kiss is more about understanding each other and the kissing styles and less about pouncing on each other at the first lip lock.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Olasum(f): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2014
ojialo:
I'll like you to coach me on kissing. can I come for private lectures?
when do you wanna start
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by philismary(f): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2014
Babe,I am sorry to derail this post but I need to tell you this,YOU ARE BEAUTY ITSELF. You are very beautiful(don't start thinking now that I am a lesbian cos of this because I am not,I am juz appreciating God's wonderful creation and moreover I juz sent you and email)h
ggrin:
angryundecided guys with big lips thoangryangry if care is not takn,they swallow ya headangryangry

Naija girls are bad kisser ___ falseangryangry
Naija guys are bad kisser___ trueangry>angry
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Mutiuadeniyi290(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2014
No more comment to confirm how true it is..[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by swaggzo(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2014
Pizzy01:
that one na open secret nah. wetin dey pain me na the way dem gather lips (pout) for pics as if na dem weapon be that.

Don O... You nogo kill me
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Natasha2(f): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2014
Yahoo1:
happy birthday dear...Llnp
Thanks dearie cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by aris2014(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2014
ggrin:
angryundecided guys with big lips thoangryangry if care is not takn,they swallow ya headangryangry

Naija girls are bad kisser, for all this girls have be dating is just only one I can give pass mark to that know how to kiss. The rest they score below 30
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by gurdibarau: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2014
which igwe?

1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by zanga420: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2014
ggrin:

bae, from ur dp, i'm jealous of who's handling/in-charge of d assets up n d1 down. They're cute u knw? ;-)
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by gurdibarau: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2014
Pizzy01:
that one na open secret nah. wetin dey pain me na the way dem gather lips (pout) for pics as if na dem weapon be that.
u are right
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by gurdibarau: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2014
that one na normal tin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by alexandakin(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2014
muaa:
I luv kissing, hence the reason I still can't dump my boyfriend, despite the fact that we may not end up as a couple. The other guys I've dated are really bad in that aspect, especially the mouth odour iss... I detest people with bad breath.
I've gat a lady dat will visit me 4 my kiss only, just kiss only. Told me her boyfriend have a bad breath.

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by ddeola: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2014
Rubbish ! How many you don kiss?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Xsenga(f): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2014
ggrin:
gringrin na mr u be tongue
Liar oshiangry
cry
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Savigne(f): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2014
Dreyl:
so tell me bae are you are twin sister?
Nope
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Isiterere(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2014
who is the bad kisser ?

Like groom,like bride.

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Samabu07(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2014
politricks:
Spot on! To the extent that one even bit my lip.

Is your partner a dracula?...Get a medical examination. Getting injured at kissing should not be waved aside.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Qmab: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2014
lucky me! chemistry in my relationship is just right. and kisses are usually jst enuf to set d wheels in motion- knw what am talking abt? hmmmmm yummy.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2014
kendrick93:
trust me when i say i'm a gud kisser.. don't mean to brag but most naija girls i hav cum across don't live up to my standard
Wait till we meet
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Dreyl(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2014
Savigne:
Nope
ok but you reside in lagos right?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Dreyl(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2014
Isiterere:
who is the bad kisser ?

Like groom,like bride.

ALL IZZ WELL
you go fear kiss.. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Tirham1: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2014
Like hw many hv u kissed. And hw many non nigerians hv u kissed to arrive at dis conclusion.
:/
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Electronzeez(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2014
50calibre:
I takes guts to kiss a naija chic... I've got little or no confidence in their hygiene.

I am a germophobe, so before I consider kissing any chic, she has to pass my assessment before I deem her kissable, this includes fresh breath (no cigarette, food or bad breath) clean teeth (if I can see it) & fresh lips and most times, naija chics fall short of this standard.

There are naija chics with satisfactory level of hygiene but they're in the minority. I once had a nasty experience with a naija chic who was a sloppy kisser, she kept introducing saliva into my mouth & at the time, I didn't care much because she was smoking hot, her breath smelt nice & her mouth tasted sweet from the wine she'd been drinking... but looking back on it afterwards, it grossed me out.

Perhaps I will still kiss naija chics but given the level of diseases (especially Ebola & HIV) ravaging through Africa, I'm a little skeptical.

good to hear u talk after a long time leave from nairaland...how have u been?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by kika23(f): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2014
Dreyl:
Then prove him wrong by kissing me like a pro.. wink
Fix a date.... Time and place.... wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.