Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers (86178 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Savigne(f): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
generalgie:

Oh yeah sure sweetie.. You're a great kisser, I'm not complaining wink
Excuse me,do I know you?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Olypeppy(f): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
KizzyyRae:
Da'fuq?? undecided Anyways I'm nt Totally Nigerian lipsrsealed cheesy
what are you feeling like.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

Omg you have to visit http://african-problems.tumblr.com The similarities are too hilarious grin

At the second part, I swear, if it's in front of my parents, I suddenly start acting like I don't like the movie LOL

My brother and I watched Titanic secretly in the basement with the sound reeeally low when we were younger grin

I can't. My cousin and I had that down to a SCIENCE. The when, 'wheres' and 'hows' of watching a run-of-the-mill movie [in a ridiculously strict household], brought to you by yours truly tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by samurairulzz(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, can u kiss for 30mins nonstop? tongue
I've kissed for 3 hours non stop....I didn't believe it... Twas my first kiss with my gf...she was awesome
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Fulaman198:

LOL thank you, it's much appreciated wink cheesy

OMG I just want to make you paint my toenails grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I can't. My cousin and I had that down to a SCIENCE. The when, 'wheres' and 'hows' of watching a run-of-the-mill movie [in a ridiculously strict household], brought to you by yours truly tongue

LOOOOL grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by mrjojo: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
muaa:
I luv kissing, hence the reason I still can't dump my boyfriend, despite the fact that we may not end up as a couple. The other guys I've dated are really bad in that aspect, especially the mouth odour iss... I detest people with bad breath.
hmmm, you are with a guy who you so obviously know you have no future with,just because he is a good kisser??
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Veckylord(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
muaa:
I luv kissing, hence the reason I still can't dump my boyfriend, despite the fact that we may not end up as a couple. The other guys I've dated are really bad in that aspect, especially the mouth odour iss... I detest people with bad breath.
chisos with dat teeth i hope say en no d complain
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by tendernexx(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
About kissing...
Girls dont know how to kiss Who send una to dey kiss all the girls?
Kiss Na food? Dem dey pay una?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

LOOOOL grin grin

The struggle was real grin

I sometimes wonder how we pulled any of it off tbh. When I was a kid, I highly suspected my mother of being a spy, or having a spy network lol. She knew things she had no way of knowing! I kid you not.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Veckylord(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Savigne:
Excuse me,do I know you?
chisos dis ur signature is bad u must be a bad gal
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by dasrackhor(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
karmaleon:

What's the rush? Its more fun this way.
if u say so oooo....
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

The struggle was real grin

I sometimes wonder how we pulled any of it off tbh. When I was a kid, I highly suspected my mother of being a spy or having a spy network loll. She knew things she had no way knowing.

HAHAHA that mother's sixth sense. African mothers are psychic... or just nosy LOL! Holding her breath so she can listen on the other phone if you get a call (in the days before the cell phone), reading your mail, just eavesdropping and peeking around corners and going through your things in general... I can't wait till it's my turn hahaha

They also are a little psychic. And they totally have a snitch network, it's not even funny cry

Edit: ugh, I have STORIES for you, girl. My mother was calling me from across the ocean about something I did THAT DAY!!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Princecharmin(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
IYANGBALI:
what?
what? ...u dnt c anytin wrng wt it?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Tallesty1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
pieces2:
you are not even romantic I pity ur gf undecided
Romantic?

Do I look like a roman

BTW my gf is your sister
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Fulaman198(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

OMG I just want to make you paint my toenails grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue

Don't tempt me ok I don't know if I would be able to focus properly

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

HAHAHA that mother's sixth sense. African mothers are psychic... or just nosy LOL! Holding her breath so she can listen on the other phone if you get a call (in the days before the cell phone), reading your mail, just eavesdropping and peeking around corners and going through your things in general... I can't wait till it's my turn hahaha

They also are a little psychic. And they totally have a snitch network, it's not even funny cry

Edit: ugh, I have STORIES for you, girl. My mother was calling me from across the ocean about something I did THAT DAY!!

I'm even not talking about the usual parental snooping that would take place. She would question me about things - in great detail - that I'd done/said away from home. There's just no way she knew half the stuff she confronted me about lmao. It made me suspect everyone I knew at some point, and it's still a mystery. Perhaps she took sick days to spy shocked

@ edit is exactly what I mean, and maybe worse tbh haha

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by vislabraye(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
eduxerxes:
Most Naija guys have stinking bad breath...and smelly jeans. I blame not the girls. Bad breath seem to be every where these day, I just wonder why! One very gorgeous girl I used to knw came in contact with me, her mouth ***** stalled my attack. Brush twice daily, una no go hear! Na to chew sharwama, burger and suya una sabi!

Abi, sharwama and isewu don become dia hobby.

But I've met quite a few that a good kissers. The last one was so good that after the exercise I feel very calm.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Mistermamus(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
BlissB:
Whatever floats ur boat but dats my own opinion cos am very sensitive wen it comes to mouth odour dat mks me 2 knw wat am saying
d way u saying it like only guys mouth dat stinks well ya opinion.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Agybabe(f): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Preciousjoz:
which one is sweet lips again? our ladies have some weird ideas ehn!
Sweet in terms of the feelings it brings with it.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Balyz: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:
De facto.
you killing nothing but time
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by IYANGBALI: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Princecharmin:
what? ...u dnt c anytin wrng wt it?
no I doesn't see anything wrong with it
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by nikky5(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
A friend of mine once convulsed because his wife kissed him.Her mouth odour was diagonalized in the lab as extremely offensive. Have you ever heard of EBOLA KISS?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Iffffffy(f): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
How sure are you that you measure up to their standard? How come its all the nigerian girls u've met? I think u are the one with the problem
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Kingsimmer(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I'm even not talking about the usual parental snooping that would take place. She would question me about things - in great detail - that I'd done/said away from home. There's just no way she knew half the stuff she confronted me about lmao. It made me suspect everyone I knew at some point, and it's still a mystery. Perhaps she took sick days to spy shocked

@ edit is exactly what I mean, and maybe worse tbh haha

LOOL Aww you poor thing :'D I can just imagine the paranoia XD
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Fulaman198:

shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue

Don't tempt me ok I don't know if I would be able to focus properly

*filled with delight!!*

You're so irresistible

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by xtervaganza(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
Isn't kissing a waste of time?

Why waste all that time when the good stuff is down there waiting?

Kissing them these days is kinda gross.

After seeing the way they suck cock anyhow like lolipop...

Mehn to kiss them no dey gree me again.
I'm not sure you're a good lover

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Princecharmin(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
IYANGBALI:
no I doesn't see anything wrong with it
cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by soldierdollar(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Same applies to a guy...sum are terrible kissers

Like how many u don kiss ? cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Foul prove strategy: Brush (pay attention to the tongue and chics as well) and FLOSS!! Mouth wash is cool too. Just N800. Minty chewing gums and sweets will keep things fresh. Thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.