Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (64140 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / So You Think You Enjoy Kissing? Well, Here's A Question For You! / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by BaddieKay(f): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
You are wrong.

How can you enjoy something wey no get taste.

And e no dey full belle?

Na the one wey dey down der get taste?Lols...when u kiss a babe with a succulent full lips,trust me u'll know lips has taste wink
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by ahmed486: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by itsIYKE(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
ok,,but
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by zappyj(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
urhoboman:
Hw many ladies have you kissed that all enjoyed kissing?

Megwo bros, abeg help me ask the eediot o
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by kilokeys(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
babe blows chike

babe kisses benji with the same mouth

therefore benji blows chike.

whats so special abt swapping spit anyway?
gross.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by KAHLEH(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
You garrit
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Rexphobia(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Agybabe:
Me, ah dunno why those I've kissed enjoy kissing my lips.

Even when I don't want to, they plant their lips on mine at the slightest chance. embarassed
HBD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by malbro(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
So, guys don't enjoy kissing too?
Haahahaahahahaha don't fink so
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Ebi4life: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Not all females like kissing. My wife does not like it.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by WIZGUY69(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
undecided
[size=48]yea. op bro. you are right. I got my pink lips through kissing. those ashewo babes loves kissing customer like mad.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by free2ryhme: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
This chilDREn have started again oooo where is mY cane
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by LilPeezy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Have not kissed b4!!!!maybe I will start it from dis babe am xpecting tonite....Will comment wen I kiss her.....
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Samuelmbata(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Not all kisses leads to sex
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by freecocoa(f): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
What is it with the senseless generalizations?

I've literally had to ask guys to let me breathe during kissing sessions, when they won't stop kissing me like it was the essence of their being.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by ahmed486: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by postmann: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Because kissing is a subtle preparation for an aventure into a warm, dark world of racing hearts.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by canalily(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
urhoboman:
Hw many ladies have you kissed?
....at least half population of the second larger state in Nigeria...
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
farano:
Because it always leads to sex undecided
most times
Samuelmbata:
Not all kisses leads to sex
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by freecocoa(f): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ebi4life:
Not all females like kissing. My wife does not like it.
Hmm, have you asked her why?

Kissing is very intimate/sensual, it helps your passion with the person you are kissing grow, if your wife doesn't like it... hmmmn or could it be she doesn't like it with you? Not insinuating anything, just asking.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by alorauzoms(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Abeg wetin una de talk self 2 hours kiss chisos!!! The last time I tried 30 minutes kiss e b like say tsunami happen for my stomach
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by timilehing(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
freecocoa:
Hmm, have you asked her why?
Kissing is very intimate/sensual, it helps your passion with the person you are kissing grow, if your wife doesn't like it... hmmmn or could it be she doesn't like it with you? Not insinuating anything, just asking.
Seriously, some women don't like/enjoy kissing. May be an allergy or whatever they find it to be

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
they can kiss anything provided money dey cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by nollyway(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
undecidedLike seriously.....they kiss the hell out of guys..
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
BECAUSE THEY ENJOY IT
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by freecocoa(f): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
timilehing:
Seriously, some women don't like/enjoy kissing. May be an allergy or whatever they find it to be
I don't think anyone is allergic to kissing when it's done with someone they are passionate about, still 'never say never'

I believe it's more about the kisser than kissing itself, I could be wrong though.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Hardeylove(f): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kissing is very romantic. I love it
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by libertyfather(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Just a starting formular like mathematic ,average naija man always calculate like accounting what matter most is balance sheet...if not balance for the first time,second time or whatever time it will still be dated as @ date kisses ....kissing is all about entrying the place no dey sweet @ all
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Possiblejob(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
To sm kiss help be easyly arose for d task ahead it mk d vg to get wet for den to enjoy sxxx
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by dre11(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
And how many ladies have the op kissed to have arrived at this assumed theory of his

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / When She's Older Than You / This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.