Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (64150 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / So You Think You Enjoy Kissing? Well, Here's A Question For You! / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Danova(m): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol exhausting u say...mayb its cuz u only want to penetrate dats why...... Kissing is more sensual ......it sends romantic protons down the nerves and arouses her...
Plz tell'em fake niqqaz... selfish goons dat only wanna penetrate

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Danova(m): 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Of course we do. I also enjoy cookies but I won't eat cookies continuously for 2 hours straight just because I enjoy it.
Then u ain't doin it right niqqa grin
Reiyvinn:

Of course we do. I also enjoy cookies but I won't eat cookies continuously for 2 hours straight just because I enjoy it.
Then u ain't doin it right niqqa
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Baddo101(m): 2:26am On Nov 08, 2014
israeloke4:
why can't you ask google?
U mean eye google?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Baddo101(m): 2:39am On Nov 08, 2014
Dexema:

Buy N30 orange suck out the liquid and then practice what u see in movies with it.(NB) Eating the chaff is not part of kissing ooo! grin
Help us buy now am for ur area
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Baddo101(m): 2:47am On Nov 08, 2014
fineyemi:
U must b a baby boi.
Really
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Baddo101(m): 2:47am On Nov 08, 2014
Emenandez4lyf:
u're still learning how to, dey there nah, me sef neva kiss any gal's lips in my lyf maka ibute onya bacteria umu asa.....
grin
Emenandez4lyf:
u're still learning how to, dey there nah, me sef neva kiss any gal's lips in my lyf maka ibute onya bacteria umu asa.....
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Rockyfancino(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2014
xchiz:
1. kissing doesn't have to culminate in sex. The whole problem arises when you kiss with the mindset that it must/should lead to sex. Sometimes ladies just want to make out with no intention of getting under the sheets. Respect that.!

2.If you are good at kissing,she would be adequately turned on in a short time and even let you go down further and deeper.

3.A girl wants to be sure you are into her before going further with you,so if you keep kissing absent mindedly or just as a means to an end(her crotch) she would know and she will keep trying to be sure thereby dragging the kiss longer.

i enjoy kissing and have kissed for hours. its personal though.
NOW, There is god o!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Riversides2003(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Agybabe:
Me, ah dunno why those I've kissed enjoy kissing my lips.

Even when I don't want to, they plant their lips on mine at the slightest chance. embarassed
After planting it u both enjoyed it nau,lol
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by raydatluvs(m): 12:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Lol exhausting u say...mayb its cuz u only want to penetrate dats why...... Kissing is more sensual ......it sends romantic protons down the nerves and arouses her...
are u male, female or confused?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lol
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by razzberries: 8:09am On May 20, 2016
Reiyvinn:

Man, I bet you haven't tried it for two hours straight with that your babe na why. When you do, I bet you'll join the campaign grin
for a new catch yes maybe, but when you have had all she has to offer, you'd want to explore new frontiers,
Many last longer if she is so juicee down there
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by razzberries: 8:18am On May 20, 2016
my gf always complains that I don't kiss her anymore these days and asks why is that so?
what answer should i give her?
pls let me know
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by razzberries: 8:26am On May 20, 2016
well...if you ladies want a kiss we will give you a kiss, if you a thousand kisses, you have it if that is what it takes to open the iron gate

though I prefer locating the G-tin by finger, mixing it with some "cowbell, our milk"

I love to milk a woman, when I start with one, she offers the other free if charge" only then will you know you are in the right tract.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by toprealman: 9:20am On May 16, 2020
Reiyvinn:

even oyinbos don't kiss for two hours straight.
So they set the standard for you to follow right?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by toprealman: 6:28am On May 18, 2020
Reiyvinn:
Kissing is a good art in romance, I agree, but the very fact that ladies (at least, the ones I've met) feast on guys like some romantic cannibals remains a mystery to me. They literally kiss as though their lives depended on it and many of you ladies could go on for hours if given the chance.

Granted, I'd like to know what secret pleasure you derive from kissing that we guys ain't getting cos, to be honest with you, it can get quite exhausting.

(Funny enough, reverse is usually the case when it's time for the main thing)
The ladies ain't the problem here......learn to first look inwards.
Ask yourself, why don't you like this same thing others seem to enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / When She's Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.