Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (64128 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / So You Think You Enjoy Kissing? Well, Here's A Question For You! / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Elder4all(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ask google!!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by AriDsexy(f): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
2aces:
Sweet heart we enjoy kissing, infact alot! But i wount tolerate you trying to eat up my lips before you tap out!

Hahaha,ds got me laughing,eating up u say?
Well,there's a way u bite gently @ d upper lips,I hope u don't refer to dt as "eating up"

Funny enough,when u truly love someone,as long as its an act of kissing,no matter how u twist d tongue to every contours in d mouth,u'll enjoy it. grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Flamesfly(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
My gf don used kiss tire me..... cheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by vikeyz(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
i love kissing buh that shudnt make me a gal grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Imagine kissing your mouth-odoured girlfriend for 2hours...Lol. Anyway, don't know how it feels cos I haven't engaged in kissing before, but learnt ladies like to kiss.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by ZeeOlanrewaju(f): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Honestly i dont like dis generalising thing... Why on earth wil u say all gals like kissing.. Have u kissed d whole galz in d world for u to know weda or not dey like it?pls OP next tym try nd be more specific in ya post
#teampeace#

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by illswift(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Now it kissing EVERYWHERE YOU GO on nairaland....shey kissing don turn MTN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Guruenny(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
I also dnt reali gt d reason y most gals prefer kissing my gf sef don use am tire me wen u kiss for 15 to twenty min dat is pleasure anytin exceeding dat is torture abeg hep me ask dem y dey prefer torturing we guys oo
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Agybabe(f): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Afritop:

HOW MANY ARE THEY
them plenty
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by fineyemi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Baddo101:
please how do i learn how to kiss angry
U must b a baby boi.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by fineyemi(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Am 21. Hav only kissed 3 gals. Am such a gud boi. Wat do u tink?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
@op guys love kissing more than ladies#talking from experience
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by lanregidi: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Caution; ebola can be transmitted through kissing,

Bats may be key to curing Ebola, scientists say

Bats are believed to be the origin of the deadly Ebola virus; they can carry rabies and over 100 other diseases, but they do not suffer from the viruses themselves. Scientists believe the nocturnal creatures may be the key to curing Ebola.

http://www.ftsnews.com.ng/2014/11/villain-or-hero-bats-may-be-key-to.html?m=1

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Stamfordking(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=Cutehector4u post=27648863]lol i can go 2 hrz if i want to......NAWA O
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=Stamfordking post=27728126][/quote]why the na wa o... ? Lol....wel to b more direct, only if she got a cute lips lol....
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by fineyemi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
If d kissin is takin 2 much of ma time. Wit ma eyes open n ma lip planted on hers, I begin wit smooching her bossom, at least dat will make her sense dat "we nid to go to d next level".
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Some ladies kissing is dere weakest point. These category of ladies dont like kissing anyhow or else there is no way they wud able 2 avoid sex. These type of ladies re excellent in kissing. I love dis species of ladies, because they re usually super duper on bed. Hmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
temigracie:
So, guys don't enjoy kissing too?
don't mind him.Guys are more obsessed with kissing
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by fineyemi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
missyhorlah:
don't mind him.Guys are more obsessed with kissing
It is actually d ladies dat ar obesses wit kissing. We do d initiation and d ladies do d facilitation.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by cephsaidu(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
You guys are talking about kissing... Kissing is not the only thing that goes on when the guy and the girl are in a romantic moment.. Other things come along with the kissing e.g caressing and all that.. So if you dey kiss only, my brother and sister, una dey dull or body no hold you well.. :-)
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by valdes00(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
I remembered when she said we shuld kiss for 30mins non-stop cos of an arguement.... We started it n I slept off in d middle of it, I woke up to see her starrin @ me wit a wicked smile on her face.... I fear dat girl wen it cums to kissing
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by ppacey(f): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Reiyvinn:
Kissing is a good art in romance, I agree, but the very fact that ladies (at least, the ones I've met) feast on guys like some romantic cannibals remains a mystery to me. They literally kiss as though their lives depended on it and many of you ladies could go on for hours if given the chance.

Granted, I'd like to know what secret pleasure you derive from kissing that we guys ain't getting cos, to be honest with you, it can get quite exhausting.

(Funny enough, reverse is usually the case when it's time for the main thing)
oo now u know Nigerian girls love to kiss, i thought the other op said last week that nigga girls are bad wen it comes to kissing tongue see confusion[color=#006600][/color]
lmoa
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by dammyAJ(f): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
My first time of commenting tho....kissing is worth it
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Canme4u(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Agybabe:
Me, ah dunno why those I've kissed enjoy kissing my lips.

Even when I don't want to, they plant their lips on mine at the slightest chance. embarassed

Happy birthday wishes from

www.facebook.com/just2ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Kingsimmer(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
SO ...DOZ DIS GET ME A SEAT IN SLT
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by StepG: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
ERCROSS:
Hmmm.
The other time, u guys says
Nigerian ladies don't know how to kiss..
And u follow dem prosecute that matter..
Now u kon dey ask why dem like kissing..

Nigerian men..
I carry yansh for us oo..
#confusionist
yes the two questions are still different while the first indicate Nigerian girls are bad kissers the second question ask why do Nigerian girls like kissing'even though they are bad kissers'so what's the brouhaha all about.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Sunshinelady(f): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Reiyvinn:

uhmm that true but the thing is, as Farano said, kissing is meant to lead to sex. So it baffles me when most ladies kiss as though that's the only item on the menu when in fact, the real stuff, as Tallesty1 once said, is down there waiting.....
. Its now u spoke wats rilly on ur mind. Ur problem isn't dat d kissing is too long, its dat its taking too long 4her to open up d thing 4u. So u fill unsatisfied wit d kiss, while hungering & thirstin 4 wats in b7w her legs. Ur case is a case of lust.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by cao(f): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Reiyvinn:

even oyinbos don't kiss for two hours straight.

You'd be surprised, many a time I've been an unwitting & unwilling watcher. Seriously, there was a time I was in the bus and I made the mistake to seat at the back facing a couple. Omo, see me trying to look everywhere else. I did get a free skull leather wrist band out of it, when they got out at their stop. What?! I tried to alert them, but they were still sucking face outside...
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Dannieln1: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
we dat grew up in pakistan dunno what is #KISS
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Why wont they enjoy it? When they are nt the ones to settle the house bills and all fees and dues. Perhaps kissing is one of the weapons in tendering their own bills. Mtchw!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? by Ebi4life: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
freecocoa:
Oh now I see, she just doesn't know how to and prolly isn't patient enough to learn(assuming you kiss well), although in my journey so far, I've realized that when it comes to kissing, there's just someone your lips merges with his/hers perfectly and if you find that person, then kissing would be fun especially if the person is a great kisser, some people like to delude themselves that they are, when in essence all they do is, get saliva all over you with their sloppiness, thinking kissing is just taking the whole of a person's mouth into yours, yuck!

I'm sorry you are not being kissed as much as you'd love, just keep trying though,one day the story might just change.

I give unforgettable kisses, too bad I can't help you, lol.grin
thanks for ur care, I would love to knw u better. Where are u based? Reach me on my mail so that we can talk better. eofubu@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When She's Older Than You / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.