Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? (96666 Views)

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

Stupìd boy, who do you think ur talking to that ur calling son ?. Well, I don't need to argue with you coz ur name says it all bushdoc, the squirrels and antelopes in the bush need u urgently. Go and attend to them. You never studied MBBS, ur previous comments cements it all. Study harder if u still feel the passion to study MBBS.

Good evening, and good luck.
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by ValentineMary(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Chris95:

R u d valentine mary i knw?? D one in bch?
Yes.
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by deedan9(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN IS THE MOST DIFFICULT!
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Badassniggga(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
AKPAKA:

I wonder why you Yoruba people hardly see beyond your borders.
Everything just have to be within your borders.
The best. The greatest. The wisest. The most developed. It all belongs to you.
It's only when a negative happens that you remember that Nigeria has 3 major tribes.
Do you people ever understand how big Nigeria is?

How many of you have ever crossed River Niger?
How many Igbo people have crosed the River to your place?
I believe the Igbo are in better position to say all this things, not you.
You don't go anywhere. You have been invaded.

Yesterday, one of you told me that he was posted to Omanbra State for NYSC. Is there a state called that in present day Nigeria.

Lwkmd...
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by swagwu(m): 12:08am On Nov 05, 2014
this list is shite...
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by philclem(m): 5:32am On Nov 05, 2014
Profcamsey:
lols. Na all the course for my school get accreditation. Medicine own dey come soon. Spread the message. I am not like that u r not proud of ur school.
cool
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by barbieLucia(f): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Unibuja, since the history of that school there has been only 1 first class, before you get 2:1 sef u go suffer, bad belle lecturers.
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by SenatorJames(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
SmileyOP:

I feel NOUN (Open University) is d hardest... Abi I lie? "Life is a Joke"
Thank you as you made me Laugh my ass out (lmao), with this your costly joke.

Anyway, there is no university its easy to make first class in Nigeria, that is why its called "First class"
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by biodunibiyemi: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
For u that said Law blah blah. Please specify bcoz Futa is a technology school. So,why should they do Law
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by BankManager(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
blakky97:

UNIBEN! Even 2-2 dey hard
FALLACY!!!

We talking first class;you talking 2-2..
Damn!
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by blakky97(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2014
BankManager:

FALLACY!!!

We talking first class;you talking 2-2..
Damn!
Oga thank you.
Bye bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Kingademos(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
do u want to lose weight or u luv
stress? den look no further coz
MOUAU z d best choice just 4 u. dy dnt
want to c deir students smiling at all.
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by MzRosh(f): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
If i hear say funaab no dey der,where lecturer dey tell student say,dey no go get A for him subject
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by lechinixl: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
For real guys!!! FUTO is a tough one for first class. Especially physic dept where prof. Amanduka swore with his life since d inception of Futo no first class in physic dept. Ma dept also is a mad one. D only guy who we all thought was going to make it ended. Up with a 2.1 a bad 2.1 as ma lecturer would call. He made 4.45. Civil dept una badt gan
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by mapist(m): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2014
ndidibabe:
What do you expect? 60 percent of Students in all these State Universities are those rejected by Federal Universities due to poor JAMB score. Where will the first class come? Hian!!

Na wa o.I wonder ow u just come to making dese conclsns at times..FYI,I neva chose a Fed Uni fm d outset,my 1st choice was a state Uni and stl came out wt a 2.1. Av been to job tests where only 1st class studs and 2.1 studs were allowed and stl came out on top so,on wat basis cud ur decsn be on(tho,u sed 60prcnt)..?d rsn state skools hardly gve dat is cos,most of d lecturers r usually indigenes of dose sed state skools and ts always hard for dem to just award such to outsiders except on rare occasns..most times,if u r an indigene and u deserve it,dey dont hesitate..most of dese good lawyers u see today went to state skools too..Festus Keyamo for e.g..so,ur statistics is so wrong.
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Tipsie01(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
My submission on this issue is that every one will claim that his or her University is the toughest, even the private owned Universities that are business ventures will also claim that their Universities are tougher however the only determinante is to re-enrol as an under-G in dis acclaimed tough universities to test your might.
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Drmatthew: 4:25am On Nov 25, 2014
FOR SURE SUCCESS IN WAEC AND JAMB EXAMS CONTACT D FOLLOWING NOS..08131980466 OR EMAIL ADDRESS; MOBINWAOKE@YAHOO.COM.
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by barbieLucia(f): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
barbieLucia:
Unibuja, since the history of that school there has been only 1 first class, before you get 2:1 sef u go suffer, bad belle lecturers.
Yea, very true... real bad belle o
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
alentyno:

My view is:

You think people who make 1st class are extremely excellent while forgetting how good you can be if only you believe in yourself or believed in yourself (if you are a graduate)

Wake up! It is 2014!
None of the students from the alma maters you just mentioned came top @ the just conclude Nigeria Law School'ss final exam

The peeps that got 1st class in the recent Law school exams were from two lowly rated varsities

Click the link below if you think I am lying.
www.nairaland.com/1970040/how-made-first-class-law#27515700

that's because NLS is an odd institution...a super genius that made 6.8 in ui couldn't make a first class....we all know that d institution is not credible
n
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by dipupo2289(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=Blessedwhite post=27699966][/quote]

however, getting first class from those school is possible
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by dipupo2289(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Henricarter:
Ekitii state university nko........2.2 nah 1stclass here kiss

loool 2.2 = 1st class ke?... abeg no kill person

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Words You Thought Were English / 20 Popular Slangs Used By University Students In Nigeria / Preparing for GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.