Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? (96481 Views)

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Blessedwhite(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=enairaprof post=27664726]In my opinion, it is much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for students to make first class in these institutions:

1. Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA)
2. University of Ibadan (UI)
3. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
4. University of Benin (UNIBEN)

5. Delta state university oleh (
DELSU)
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Navalsadiq(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
ValentineMary:
Have u been to unizik lately, a 2nd class upper graduate from unizik is equal to a first class graduate in most sch.
. Na who go talk say him mama soup no sweet
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Kunlexic(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Durchess:
Dat list wld b incomplete without Delta state univ
do I hear u say Delta state uni D schl wey dey easy to get admitted with 180 in jamb,why won't it be easy to get first class dere
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Tushed: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
University of Ado_Ekiti, now EKSU is the MOST difficult.But if you graduate from that school with a good grade, you will be happy for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Wonder1844(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
enairaprof:
In my opinion, it is much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for students to make first class in these institutions:

1. Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA)
2. University of Ibadan (UI)
3. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
4. University of Benin (UNIBEN)

What's your view?
i dont know about other schools u mention on dat list but pls quickly remove uniben frm dat list cos uniben is 1 of d easiest schools in dis country. Writing OBJ Till almost final year. Fine out how many 1st class dey produce per department , faculty den d entire school nd u wil b suprised.

1 Like

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by tolurainbow(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tushed:
University of Ado_Ekiti, now EKSU is the MOST difficult.But if you graduate from that school with a good grade, you will be happy for the rest of your life.
Tell dem..
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Wonder1844(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kunlexic:
do I hear u say Delta state uni D schl wey dey easy to get admitted with 180 in jamb,why won't it be easy to get first class dere
will u judge a school by dia jamb post ume scores ? Wen u knw full wel dat even does dat scored 300 wrote it wit sms answers. I am vry sure delsu post ume is among d 5 hardest post ume in Nigeria universities
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Wonder1844(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=Blessedwhite post=27699966][/quote]u re on point 4 adding delsu oleh campus 2 d list
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by damselabi(f): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Profcamsey:
who is this mumu? Come taste eksu, u go know say God no get brother. Reppin my skul.
U r so onpoint even if u achieve d 1st class dey ll magically put u in a 4.48 gp.
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Quelme: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
emerich:

Bros you are so on point, of my opinion that's the hardest institution in Nigeria, in my department at college of Medicine, 1st class is a taboo n has never been produced, when a colleague of mine came close, the Senate had to meet and his exam sheets were taken to other institutions like Uniben and UNN for re-evaluation and remarking and as a result his mates lost 1 full academic session awaiting Senate approval of the said result. You can now agree with this guy.
dept of Medical Laboratory Science, right.?

1 Like

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by damselabi(f): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Profcamsey:
who is this mumu? Come taste eksu, u go know say God no get brother. Reppin my skul.
U r so onpoint even if u achieve d 1st class dey ll magically put u in a 4.48 gp.
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Durchess(f): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kunlexic:
Lolzzzzz perhaps u shd b frndz wit smone thr. I no sabi talk too much mbok
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Quelme: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Arms:

in d histry of aau i don't knw of any though i stand 2 b corrected who hv made 1st class. so i tink u ar most correct
gbam! It is an holy grail.
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Wonder1844(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mystery007:
Oh!!:. Na d level be dis.. Where una kip My Prestigious F.U.T M.x.. Omo dah school na Living hell.. Need to see where guys are jacking deir ass out and @ d end, graduate with mayb 2nd class Upper..Imagine d last convocation dey did for three sets of graduants, only 40- 48( can't rilly remember d exact number but i knw its within dah range) first class students were convocated. So no F.u.tmx, d list shld not even be there at all.. Team f.u.tmx Noni
if u tink 48 1st class is nt enuf ask about Delsu
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by ALISMILE(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Quelme:
what dept.?
Physics!! Such a traumatic experience!
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by KenSaroWiwa: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
PrinceCEE:
oh my! What a lovely and captivating write-up but after this u only got 1 like....

The bolded part got me sneering @u. As per say that mbbs is more sophistacated and complex than other courses. And that bolded part made ur write-up facetious!
Don't mind the dude bushdoc9919 and let him keep decieving himself. The MBBS degree is not even classified meaning that there is nothing like first class doctor nor second class doctor .MBBS is MBBS so far you get your 50% pass mark and graduate.. What I noticed about this thread is that people see it as an avenue to advertise their schools. Even a student of the university of boko-haram will come here to brag about the difficulty of bagging a first class in their school. Imagine someone even making noise about the university of abuja, ambrose ali and the likes comm'on, these schools are poorly runned primary like schools with poor facilities. Its very easy to make a first class if you show dedication and hard work but the truth be told, the nigerian educational system is designed to dim the bright future of many students. Imagine lecturers in a department bragging about the total number of first class students they've produced in years and stupïdly boasting that "A" is for God, "B" is for satan and "C" is for the students. Isn't that crazy ? Many intelligent students are in these universities but these schools aren't allowing them to show their potential at all. The nigerian educational system in general has failed
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by uokide: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Oyetboy:
aint you guys tired of all this bullsh*t? at the end of the day, when you graduate from all these universities you are clamoring about, does it give you automatic employment? pfft
i wonder oooo
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by ALISMILE(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
ndidibabe:
What do you expect? 60 percent of Students in all these State Universities are those rejected by Federal Universities due to poor JAMB score. Where will the first class come? Hian!!
Wher do u sch or finished frm? Wher am workin my contemporaries frm all d so called Fed unis re not half as good as I am!not boasting lad! Don't ever kid ursef u re batter than others! Its mostly jus down to opportunities!
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by adegwurulez(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
mistahteepex:
Adegwurulez come and contribute o .
Someone forgot to mention Federal university of agriculture, Makurdi. grin
lol that school na die. dem highest first class products na only 12 .
Lol.. And na dem jack pass
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Quelme: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
ALISMILE:
Physics!! Such a traumatic experience!
phew! Never despair.

1 Like

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by aristogabby(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
OAU na die
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by ALISMILE(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
ndidibabe:
What do you expect? 60 percent of Students in all these State Universities are those rejected by Federal Universities due to poor JAMB score. Where will the first class come? Hian!!
Wher do u sch or finished frm? Wher am workin my contemporaries frm all d so called Fed unis re not half as good as I am!not boasting lad! Don't ever kid ursef u re batter than others! Its mostly jus down to opportunities! After all I ve seen lots of folks who attended some of these fed unis in d SW. Listening to them sometime is sooooo unbelievably funny! With due respect to d SW!

1 Like

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by barnabas91: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Profcamsey:
where is EKSU?

God, se na me dey FP diz early morning of the monday?. baba, thank u oh
Lemme use this opportunity to warn those people that want to drag ONILA with me, I neva get ur time by the time I start to process that babe u go run.
Now I c y peeps thr don't mek 1st class in dat schl. No gree 4 dem o. Omo toh jasi
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
ValentineMary:
i am not from unn am from unizik. Last year my sch had 150 first class graduate and u call that average, let me see the" ma genius"from ur sch that can get first class in archi dept unizik
150? That's outrageous for a single academic session.
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by ayabdul: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
ValentineMary:
Have u been to unizik lately, a 2nd class upper graduate from unizik is equal to a first class graduate in most sch.
I guess u still an undergraduate so u dnt knw watz obtainable out there,it is better to b a first class in a nt so popular university accredited by nuc than b a 3rd class in a well knw uni.coz when it comes to interview they won't even care to call less see what u gat in ur brain. come to thnk abt it students don't make good grade in ur school does make it the best ,it simply mean ur lecturals are as dumb as u d students
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by ayabdul: 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
ValentineMary:
I guess u still an undergraduate so u dnt knw watz obtainable out there,it is better to b a first class in a nt so popular university accredited by nuc than b a 3rd class in a well knw uni.coz when it comes to interview they won't even care to call less see what u gat in ur brain. come to thnk abt it students don't make good grade in ur school does not make it the best ,it simply mean ur lecturals are as dumb as u d students

1 Like

Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by Badassniggga(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Geewynn:
the list ain't complete tho...cos futminna ain't on the list....
bros tell them ooo.. Even if you filled your booklets with the right stuffs they taught you, they'd still give u a "c".. That school don tire me
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by danchuzzy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
SECONDED

grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by danchuzzy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

It's really hard to explain. Some might say it's the school system but i think so many factors are to blame talking from an Engineering student point of view. Some of the courses they do teach in Uniport are totally irrelevant (eg. fortran).

errrrrrmmm...
how does dat affect churning out first class

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by temitemi1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
9jaforlife:
There is no way the list can be complete without UNILORIN on it, the lecturers even boast in class with statements like "the last time we produced a first class student in this faculty was in 1977". A lecturer once told me in class that "only God could score an A in his course"

I soo disagree with UNIBADAN on this list... That school places priority on its students' good performance and it produces first class students regularly
political science unilorin never produce any first class!!!
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by stanisbaratheon: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
danchuzzy:

errrrrrmmm...
how does dat affect churning out first class

undecided undecided undecided

So this is the reason you were yearning on following me up on Nairaland God is soaking your cain in petrol...
Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by danchuzzy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

So this is the reason you were yearning on following me up on Nairaland God is soaking your cain in petrol...

yearning? you wish!!!

about God?

LMAO

He's prolly too busy running the world to think aboit doing that!!!

ツツツツツ

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

20 Popular Slangs Used By University Students In Nigeria / Nigerian Words You Thought Were English / Preparing for GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.