Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

How To Toast A Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Girl (140358 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Toast A Girl by itoghor0007(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
pls there's this gal I have beening toastn, each time I do go to her she ll pretends to me, each time I always talks about love she all tell me I should stop tell her dat , BT she never stop disturnbing me on phone , how do.j know if she loves me,. pls..
Re: How To Toast A Girl by itoghor0007(m): 6:21am On Feb 09, 2015
pls how can I mk dis gal to understand dat I love her, she don't like taking anything from me, unless I ll forse her so am so tired of her, if I visit her in her shop she wouldn't allow me to go, if I say am going she ll be angry, wat d I do now pls tell me
Re: How To Toast A Girl by jerrymej(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Well that's for you, though it seems right (approach matters). And believe it some ladies never mind to nice to such guys, unlike you (been rude). A matured mind (lady) wouldn't find it too hard or harassing to share contacts, you never can tell how emotionally how he was before he cannot compose his approach to you. Your point speaks for you alone and maybe some other ladies (but few).
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Bosville(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Jessyj616:
Part 2- when you want to approach her increase your steps so you are in step with her (not too obviously of course) then say hi. Simple! And for heavens sake dont follow up with ' i am gbenga (or wateva) wats yours' it works sometimes and other times it doesnt. to avoid clipped responses from her dont ask. You can say. guy- i see you around but i wasnt sure you lived around here but today i couldnt stop myself. Girl-( slows down her walking) y? Guy- you were looking exceptionally...um(brush your eyes down her dress but dont linger) looking good no good looking no beautiful girl-smiles(tanks) guy- my name is gbenga so until i get your name i will call you grace girl- why grace? Guy-because you are graceful in your walk you have got a natural leap in them girl- (giggles) wow well i am not grace my name is (inserts name) ......(Bingo!) guy- compliment name if you can( dont over do it) the weather is hot where could a pretty lady like you be going in this sun girl-oh just to greet my friend today is actually her birthday guy-wow she has got a good friend in you to want to greet her personally rather than over the phone which is rare and good. girl- yeah she is my best friend (blah blah blah you know how it rolls)

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by jetworldpee: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2015
looking more like teddyxxx thread and I am sure you know wha I mean, you could at least give credit to him on the Good job....
my question is I collected this girl number from a friend and I never call up the girl as am clueless on how to go about it..
N/B: am not a fan of getting chick number from friends but this particular girl caught my attention and no time to talk with her and neither did she see me that day also but my friend do talk to her and I got her number from him..
thanks
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Shit.... Should have said this at the beginning Xxxteddyxxx kudos
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
This thread was basically dormant and closed.... How did it resurrect?
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
itoghor0007:
pls there's this gal I have beening toastn, each time I do go to her she ll pretends to me, each time I always talks about love she all tell me I should stop tell her dat , BT she never stop disturnbing me on phone , how do.j know if she loves me,. pls..

then stop talking the love and start acting as her bf.
Stop being all mushy around her since it seems she is playing hard to get.
Obviously, she has some level of attraction for you and is using the hard to get act as a shield. So, start taking to her as you would a friend who are girls. make cordial relationships with other girls which will cause jealousy in her but i did not say you should totally ignore her oh.

A better advice is to visit this thread by xxxteddyxxx (improve your dating game here)
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
jetworldpee:
looking more like teddyxxx thread and I am sure you know wha I mean, you could at least give credit to him on the Good job....
my question is I collected this girl number from a friend and I never call up the girl as am clueless on how to go about it..
N/B: am not a fan of getting chick number from friends but this particular girl caught my attention and no time to talk with her and neither did she see me that day also but my friend do talk to her and I got her number from him..
thanks
i think i wrote how to make conversations both phone and facial in the previous pages.
But since the girl has no idea whom you are , you might want to meet her directly or through your friend and collect the number directly from her.
Pls read through the thread for conversation on the road.
Or as you rightly suggested visit teddyxxx's thread
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
ThePrekky:

nah. I don't involve myself in such talk. Wetin concern me concern a girl's backside. I just need d person to be awesome facially. However I'll start talking with ppl I may not ve interest in , ike you said, cos I don't do that a lot.
Thanks for d help, I appreciate, but I've kinda read some of d oda things you said in my course of online surfing. I'd very much love a step by step guide to tackling d situation from a Nigerian's first hand perspective who knows how situations are over here, not all these general stuff I read that may apply over there but not here. Something like the type you gave these guys before me
let me introduce you to xxxteddyxxx's thread (improve your dating game here) you would probably find it more instructive
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
itoghor0007:
pls I need an Advice, can u stay with a lady dat broke up wit Ur elder brother? this is d real story, this lady brokeup wit my bro, an she naw pack out of d House, b4 both of us don't normally agree, BT immidetelly she left both of us now bcame friend, and she ask me to look for house for her, and now we ve finally rents d house, she said I ll be staying wit her so she gave me d spare key, BT suddenly she started going out wit a guy dat she drop b4 meeting my bro, wat should I do nw
i did not really get the question.
You want to go out with an ex girlfriend of your brother. And the girl in question is now dating someone else? If no pls re explain but if yes read on.
Is your brother over her? If no, you might want to re consider and get your own girlfriend but if yes or you dont case either way
start talking to her like a bf would.
Ask about her day making use of hook points as explained in previous pages.
Avoid talk of her bfs....what you want is a picture of you not some other guy
better still visit xxxteddyxxx thread (improve your dating game here
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Mcsammy4u(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2015
this slap una dey talk sef me no understand what will prompt a girl to slap you wen during your discussion you didn't touch her and you didn't insult her? is there any thing bad in admiring her or approaching her, abeg na if you no package well approach a girl wey all those trash fit happen...
runnazz:
lolz...very funny girl reminds me of them days we dey rehearse pick up lines for girls hehehehe... and some girls will throw u off balance with their doings and then story go get k-leg cos u don rehearse the lines one after the other...abeg all my upcoming brodas no listen to her oo. na her own she sabi...una go just dey receive more slaps from left and right anyhow.. grin grin grin no be all girls way be that..just be confident and nice..plus look smart and blv ur self after all na woman no big deal just be u grin

@Jessyj616's am not hating ur thread just doing my part for the menfolk
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
this slap una dey talk sef me no understand what will prompt a girl to slap you wen during your discussion you didn't touch her and you didn't insult her? is there any thing bad in admiring her or approaching her, abeg na if you no package well approach a girl wey all those trash fit happen...

Of course not literally just an expression for ego bashing,snubbing,hammering anyone u like u should understand
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Mcsammy4u(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
okay
runnazz:

Of course not literally just an expression for ego bashing,snubbing,hammering anyone u like u should understand
Re: How To Toast A Girl by sider1: 4:33am On Nov 25, 2015
This is good. Thanks for posting it.
For those that want to go deep in the game, click http://toonaija.com/dating-tips/how-to-toast-a-girl-nothing-ventured-nothing-gained/

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by jiblow07(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2017
hello house.I need advise from you guys.I met a girl in my area and I was tried my best to talk to her but while I was talking to her,she was forced to reply me back because she was carried away by the film she was watching then.eventually i asked her about her name she told me but I didn't' like the way she responded, I left the place but before I left the place I was able to gave her many name and I asked her if she can allow both of us to be friends and she replied me that we are friend already and I told her if am allow to come and pay her a visit any time and she agreed.
pls house,what should I do?should I stop going to her place ?or I should try my luck cause I did not like the way she replied me.thanks
Re: How To Toast A Girl by newslifeop: 1:13pm On May 22, 2017
ok
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Burna88(f): 2:18pm On May 22, 2017
This op Na Thug o cool
Re: How To Toast A Girl by LawyerLomo(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2019

@jessyj616
Your attention is needed here. Help a bro.

There is this girl i met 1month ago. It's being a while we communicate though, but several times I tried calling her, she would tell me she is busy and always snub my messages on social media.

I don't know what she's up to. Pardon my errors. Still a learner of English language and it punctuations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Girl by AlphaSoul: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2021
Jessyj616:
For an online chat
my suggestion? Be friendly, ask questions that their reply just cant be 'ok' or ' no' or 'yes' or 'kk'.. Read between the lines of things she seems more willing to talk about and topics she avoids.
Pls dont use interrogation style it results to her asking why do want to know?
'sorry i cant do that i barely know you' etc

if she is someone you had met before chatting online like the previous ones on novels, music, and school things or whatever it is you talked about when you first met. Well good for you at least you have got a safe ground to land on
Re: How To Toast A Girl by AlphaSoul: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jessyj616:

you are to just be a friend at first without divulging any romantic interest.

Dont ask if she has a bf, when you do, she guesses your intention and will most likely tell you 'yes she does' or no then closes up on you as she begins to suspect you will ask her out next.

Focus on your own game, dont bring up the image of another guy in her mind by asking.

many say that to discourage the guy. Just smile and say you are not the jealous type or something and continue whilst giving her personal space.
Re: How To Toast A Girl by LittleBigDick(m): 3:28am On Jan 08, 2023
Mad oo
Re: How To Toast A Girl by ZINNYBANKS: 7:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Girls in Nigeria are just too lucky wait and travel out and see if guys will still stop you to ask you out ... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.