Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

How To Toast A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Girl (140238 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
philantoxx:
is this in gibberish?
sorry its so jampacked i am trying to work on my spacing
Re: How To Toast A Girl by philantoxx(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jessyj616:
sorry its so jampacked i am trying to work on my spacing
understood..
i trust u to improve
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
agohmamuda:
All these wahala just to toast a girl?
*Team Priesthood
lols toasting a girl is not engine math now. Alright if you want to be a priest reply to this - Dominum Vobiscum (joking)
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
runnazz:

lolz..badt guyz i feel u sha but u knw you can't tell a prostitute to her face that she is one..she fit bite ur nose..so u cant just walk up to a babe and say hey can we be friends with benefit..sounds dumb any where in the globe..instead why not let ur actions do the work and just some little suggestive words will do the trick...no be all girls like relationships same with some guys too
I fear u o hw u expect say me go just walk up to a girl and say(we u be my fri wit benefit) just lik dat no o we first initiate a good convo afta somtim weeks month wen u hav "hold her down" u let her knw girl I don't date i only need a fri wit benefit if she a smart girl she's gonna undastand but if she oda wise I gonna knw d 1st instance
Re: How To Toast A Girl by dee1wolex(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jessy....u sure say if i use all these lines for u...u go trip?

I can sense som kinda young uncorrupt conventional decency in u...gud job sha.....its gud to approach a lady uprightly as in sensibly......thou i havnt bn coming accross chics lik u sha......
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
b1327:
I fear u o hw u expect say me go just walk up to a girl and say(we u be my fri wit benefit) just lik dat no o we first initiate a good convo afta somtim weeks month wen u hav "hold her down" u let her knw girl I don't date i only need a fri wit benefit if she a smart girl she's gonna undastand but if she oda wise I gonna knw d 1st instance

yeeesss..
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
runnazz:

yeeesss..
ok mate
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
myweb:
@ Jessy. Nice write up. If anybody think this write up is faulty, probably you haven't give it a try. For people it cannot work for everybody, it is true because we are all different in our make up psychologically, emotionally and experience wise. See basically this works BUT IMPROVE ON IT because some smart girls can throw you off balance.

Thumbs up OP
tanks jawe. They seem to forget that humans are not the same that this is just a guideline to be improved upon depending on the person
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
dee1wolex:
Jessy....u sure say if i use all these lines for u...u go trip?

I can sense som kinda young uncorrupt conventional decency in u...gud job sha.....its gud to approach a lady uprightly as in sensibly......thou i havnt bn coming accross chics lik u sha......
chics like me full ground wella. Wow.... I thought only females had the sixth sense so...men too sense gud and bad girls?
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
Haba?! Nairalanders i dey hail. Females pls tell me the truth if a guy(looking good, good english but you dont know him) walks up to you and says " will you be my friend with benefit?" what will be your reaction? A friend of mind says ' he recieves my FULL attention, A FULL well calculated slap and maybe a prolonged insult of his being as a whole (chai poor guy)
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
quote author=runnazz post=27821324]lolz...very funny girl reminds me of them days we dey rehearse pick up lines for girls hehehehe... and some girls will throw u off balance with their doings and then story go get k-leg cos u don rehearse the lines one after the other...abeg all my upcoming brodas no listen to her oo. na her own she sabi...una go just dey receive more slaps from left and right anyhow.. grin grin grin no be all girls way be that..just be confident and nice..plus look smart and blv ur self after all na woman no big deal just be u grin

@Jessyj616's am not hating ur thread just doing my part for the menfolk [/quote] no offence taken.

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
I appreciate your comments pple, Yeah keep them coming. Based on some things you guys said i would like to clear some misconceptions. 1-dont assume every girl you see who is showing some skin is offering her um (you know what ) up for grabs. It is not some kinda BONanza! 2- even though these guidelines work, they are still that GUIDELINES for those of you who seem to become tongue tied in the presence of the girl for those of you without that problem 'Use Ya Head' 3- be spontaneous. Dont cram these techniques in hopes of sure success......if not you are standing on a long thing. If the girl is studying, be of help. If she is listening to music (say P square- roll it) tell her you have p square -magical healing, that you like her taste in music its classy(blah blah blah) though p square sings some crap music but she seems to listen to the better ones(blah blah blah) if she is concetrated on a novel, for the love of God just say hi and shut up ( these are tricky but i will post more on these in upcoming posts
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Back to the matter
girl- reading novel
guy- hi
girl-(looks up either startled or irritated at being disturbed or maybe smiles and) hi guy-i see you are reading james patterson's 'beach house'
girl-yeah, what do you want?
Guy-just saw a pretty girl reading a novel from one of my favorite authors (yeah right) and decided to say hi
girl- (surprised) you know James Patterson?
Guy- yeah i have read several of his books but the one which beats them all is 'Kiss the girls' (gad bless ya naughty mind) or any other novel you have read
girl-(drops the book) (at last) wow i read that book too it was quite interesting guy- interesting? Then you havent read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons that cool is mind blowing
girl-really what is it about? Can you lend me?
Guy-ok l8tr, how do i contact you to give you
girl-here is my number.......(yess!) my name is ..... Whats yours?
Guy - i am ...... I live on the second street where do you stay?
Girl- oh the third house on the left. are you in.... (continue the discussion at your own discretion) one thing i want you to notice is that the guy never appeared desperate, it is possible to not offer any detail about you until she practically asks for them all you need to do is PIQUE HER INTEREST (chikena)

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
You ve gotten a name, you have gotten a number what is the next step? What do you say to her to make her feel comfortable with you but still not be friendzoned?
How do you make her smile but still feel the sexual tension without being too obvious?
How do you tell her of your intentions whilst making sure she is leaning towards the answer YES?

There are so many topics on this issue on nairaland do i need to continue on it?

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by subset(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jessyj616:
You ve gotten a name, you have gotten a number what is the next step? What do you say to her to make her feel comfortable with you but still not be friendzoned?
How do you make her smile but still feel the sexual tension without being too obvious?
How do you tell her of your intentions whilst making sure she is leaning towards the answer YES?
There are so many topics on this issue on nairaland do i need to continue on it?

Interesting one. Keep it up. meanwhile learn how to format your sentences very well....Paragraphs will help.
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Booty4me: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mehn make I lay mat here coolMehn make I lay mat here
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jonesjoe(m): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2014
Nice one
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Booty4me:
Mehn make I lay mat here coolMehn make I lay mat here

;:-) interested arent u?
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jonesjoe:
Nice one

thanks
Re: How To Toast A Girl by ozo13(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nice one grin ..this one really works...had tried DAT on many ladies(both fine n d worwors)
Jessyj616:
Sorry if you couldnt read the previous posts properly ill try to number them.@ all. PART3 *let me try to summarize this* *dont approach a girl without looking good. You can ask your friends how you look if you are not sure* *dont use 'hessss', 'sssss', 'fine girl' to call her attention. Walk up to her and strike a conversation while moving in the same direction but he you must, say excuse me. *at the start compliment anything about her. He she beautiful name her beauty or angel pending when she tells you her name.This will get you brownie points. * chat on light topics like the weather, some funny lecturers, some weird friends etc ( if she no at least smile ah no leave am oh) when it gets to a junction where you or she lets off tell her you enjoyed her company and would like a way to contact her again....= phone number* bye oh lest i forget she is sure to talk about her day with her girl friends. Just wanted to warn you about a potential female fan club * ;-) gud nyt
Re: How To Toast A Girl by justmag(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
I have never approached a nigerian girl before. I thought I was gonna get some good help here. sad
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Runs to pharmacy to buy medicated glass

Ride on cool
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Anwasia(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Op I am so tempted but am trying my possible best not to ask you how old you are.
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:02am On Nov 10, 2014
Anwasia:
Op I am so tempted but am trying my possible best not to ask you how old you are.

i have no problem with you asking , but why?
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:05am On Nov 10, 2014
samflexxy:
Runs to pharmacy to buy medicated glass

Ride on cool
kkkk, tanks but medicated glasses?
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 10, 2014
Jessyj616:

kkkk, tanks but medicated glasses?
eh yes I need am for this your thread after the thread I go dah agapecharis I hear say im get eye prob
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:18am On Nov 10, 2014
Guys, sorry i couldnt upload any faster blame the network
k
the number of days you wait before picking up your phone to call the depends on the circumstances which you met the girl and how potent your first impression was
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:20am On Nov 10, 2014
samflexxy:
eh yes I need am for this your thread after the thread I go dah agapecharis I hear say im get eye prob
kkkk
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:29am On Nov 10, 2014
By circumstances i mean:
* if you met her on her way going out, well you interested her enough( whether she knows it or not) to hand you her number (if you had exasperated her, you for get wrong number jahre) so call her the next day (no messages oh, and for God's sake, no flashing) It Is ANNOYING!
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2014
samflexxy:
eh yes I need am for this your thread after the thread I go dah aga pecharis I hear say im get eye prob
who u say gt eye kini?
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:42am On Nov 10, 2014
If you met her while she was alone doing her thing (maybe listening to music, browsing, studying, reading novels etc) then you have probably promised her something (if you went through with my advice)
listening to music- you probably promised to send her some songs or videos of an artiste (or anything else)
reading novels--you probably promised her some of your novels
studying- promised to lend a textbook or assist her on the topic (make sure you helped a little so she doesnt think you are bluffing)

whatever it is you have got her waiting excitedly for your call
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2014
There is more but ...busy brb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.