Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? (62236 Views)

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Jonathan Return To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by atlwireles: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
datolee:

You get mouth ooh bro.. I hope say the fresh air train is air-conditioned.. last bustop nah 2019

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by philips70(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Even if you go and place a post of Jonathan till 2019 in Lawrence Nomayagbon Anini's grave today GEJ will pardon him posthumously. This man so much love corruption not only in body language but in deeds. In short he abhors decent people.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
100Cents:

You guys may not know what pains one passes through to establish a profitable business.

I wonder why there is so much politically and tribal motivated hate on this forum beaming a picture of what is real in the larger society..
Sorry bro, I am not advocating for the fall of his business. His business management was taken over because he was indebted to the tune of N65 billion Naira
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by aljharem(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
poiZon:

atleast tinubu was also part of d rewardees.

And didn't complain

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by victor08(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
[size=18pt]GEJ has soiled our country into bankruptcy, corruption and lawlessness[/size]

The man has nothing good to ofter Nigerians!
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by hyfr(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
blkmum700:

do you have any problem with him being Igbo,he said he's igbo and who are you to say he's not igbo because he refused to be Sentimental.
the thunder that will fire u is still carrying cement. An ibo man that doesn't know his village? An ibo man that can't spell IFEANYI,an ibo man who a 72yrs old man is wiser than,an ibo man that doesn't know what his name means?? KIMON that guy is not an ibo guy,in fact the ibos hereby abandon,banish,denounce his origin(likely),existence etc

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ideyontop:

Why do u hate the President so much? I wonder!

At this time in your life history,God has placed him over you as your leader. Accept it and live your life. There is nothing you can do about it! Stop kicking against the pricks!

How often do you pray for him? You amaze me!
Pray for Jonathan? Bwahahahaha!! Say wetin happen? I should pray for him while he continues being clueless and corrupt?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by duni04(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
datolee:

You get mouth ooh bro.. I hope say the fresh air train is air-conditioned.. last bustop nah 2019
You people are actually happy with the current state of the country?
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by pentagonal: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
ZUBY77:

Your problem is that you love making noise.
Solutions to political issues are not what you just achieve.
There were corruption during Obasanjo regime.
Obasanjo issued fuel subsidy payments more than any other president.
Obasanjo also released pension funds.

Now GEJ started the investigation and you are still ranting.
You are too blind and stuppppid to see beyond your smart phone.
The moment you stop thinking along Political slogans, you life may begin there. But at the moment, you are just a block head.

zubby I underestimate your photosynthetic epilepsy limiting the functioning capability of your microscopic brain. pray, tell us how obj paid more subsidy funds than gej. are you drunk on your urine, when in actual fact gej paid the highest subsidy in a year in the history of the nation running to over a trillion naira. damn!!!! zummbie you make me laugh!!! gej started which investigation, same peeps that use orasanye to kill the ribadu report indicting all the thieves and putting up comprehensive measures to curb subsidy spending. anyway since you admitted on your global runs that you are a semi illiterate, I wouldn't expect you to be sensible, this discussion is above your brain power, stick to writing about your sexcapades and drug dealing in Europe. for the main time go and svck a grannie hootie.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
duni04:

You people are actually happy with the current state of the country?

The current state of the country is that AMCON, an arm of the government, honored its agreement with Capital oil and gas. Or is there other thing I'm missing here?

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by pentagonal: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
aljharem:

Is AMCON the government ? Dude Educate yourself fast before you disgrace we yorubas here

you are dead brain eel. who controls the amcon!!! you Yoruba abeg no let me laugh Mr federal character...
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by poiZon: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
GenBuhari:
Because we allowed PDP to rig themselves into power time and time again. without us protesting

sahr abeg no vex, protest pass dis one wey una do for north since 2011?
adonbilivit oooooooo, so ur boys are rehearsing all dese while? chai bros jona abeg handova fawa give awa general o come 2019 make peace reign.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by omerta(f): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
berem:
Pray for Jonathan? Bwahahahaha!! Say wetin happen? I should pray for him while he continues being clueless and corrupt?
grin grin
Sorry about what you told me the other day. A bigger and better one is surely on its way. cool

@topic: I am 100% sure seun, obinoscopy or whoever moved the topic to fp saw shizzle star's insultive post on the first page, but still went ahead to move it to the homepage! TANmites everywhere!! angry
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by poiZon: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
aljharem:

And didn't complain

yet buharistans no c am

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by UnknownT: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
berem:
the wiping out of corruption cases against mohammed abacha should be our next research topic. This one on Ifeanyi Ubah seems mild. grin grin
lol. ur own APC support na "all yes member" kind of support, always supporting what ur members say. You should be the one to create the thread, dont want for anoda pesin to create and u will come dia shouting seun dis, seun dat

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by celeron40(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
kasiem:
from the spelling of ifianyi which is supposed to be ifeanyi u will finally realise that this op is not an igbo person who has been claiming to be
and what does that have to do with anything.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by jamst(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
huh! It is like nl is now the battle ground btw gej & gmb supporters...pro & anti thread of this guyz done full ground grin grin
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by duni04(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
datolee:

The current state of the country is that AMCON, an arm of the government, honored its agreement with Capital oil and gas. Or is there other thing I'm missing here?
Lol OK enjoy your victory. The war is still there. Jonathan must go in 2015!]
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by poiZon: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
atlwireles:
within
[with-in, with-] Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
adverb
in or into the interior or inner part; inside.
in or into a house, building, etc.; indoors:
The fire was burning on the hearth within.
on, or as regards, the inside; internally.
inside an enclosed place, area, room, etc.:
He was startled by a cry from within.
in the mind, heart, or soul; inwardly.
preposition
in or into the interior of or the parts or space enclosed by:
within city walls.
inside of; in.
in the compass or limits of; not beyond:
within view; to live within one's income.
at or to some point not beyond, as in length or distance; not farther than:
within a radius of a mile.
at or to some amount or degree not exceeding:
within two degrees of freezing.
in the course or period of, as in time:
within one's memory; within three minutes.
inside of the limits fixed or required by; not transgressing:
within the law.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/within

abeg make I bring my notebook n joystick, I dey come
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
I can't believe you just typed this!! Can you see how you think?? Criminals should be rewarded because the government can't afford to have their companies go burst!! Does that explain why Jonathan hasn't been able to throw anyone behind bars over the subsidy fraud One of the reason AMCON descended on his asset was because of the money he owed banks, and by your logic, the depositors whose monies he borrowed can go to blazes, they don't have companies of "strategic importance"!! Is this the way to run an economy?? Is this the way to run a country??

This is shameful.

You just don't understand what you are saying... AMCON was set up for one reason:
for the purpose of efficiently resolving the non-performing loans assets of banks in Nigeria

If not for AMCON, the likes of Ifeany Uba would take billions of naira loan, file for bankruptcy and the ordinary people, the shareholders of the bank will suffer.

I really don't understand your anger. Would you have preferd for Capital oil and gas to go burst or have it managed by AMCON so it can be able to back its loans to banks?

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by atlwireles: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
poiZon:

abeg make I bring my notebook n joystick, I dey come

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by omenka(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
atlwireles:

The truth is now slapping you.
"Truth slapping" me? How??shockedshocked. What exactly have you succeeded in explaining Honestly I'm confused here.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
Go to hell in six different ways. And don't try to derail the thread.

Question remainsn why was capital oil returned to Uba??
capital oil is not d only oil company in that subsidiary case y is it the only one convicted

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
UnknownT:
lol. ur own APC support na "all yes member" kind of support, always supporting what ur members say. You should be the one to create the thread, dont want for anoda pesin to create and u will come dia shouting seun dis, seun dat
If I tell you the reason why I don't create threads like this,you will agree with me and justify my reasons. Let's just leave it like that.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by atlwireles: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
"Truth slapping" me? How??shockedshocked. What exactly have you succeeded in explaining Honestly I'm confused here.

The aim of your thread has been completely defeated. No amount of dry raking will change it. Next time do some due diligence before opening your mouth. angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Kelvin0(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
berem:
the wiping out of corruption cases against mohammed abacha should be our next research topic. This one on Ifeanyi Ubah seems False. grin grin

Cc: berem
#Edited

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by idu1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
Thanks for visiting. Now take your brainless head out of here, cos apparently, you have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say, just like your life is.
just leave the boy for me and amadioha......
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by poiZon: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=hybeenoni post=27900523][/quote]

whr did u think nigerians learn corruption from? u think corruption na yoruba abi igbo word? bros europe n us are more corrupt than u can ever imagine, I always thought they are atleast moderatly, corrupt but when I heard d figures obama spent on his reelection, I begin dey have hope on nigeria.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
berem:

grin grin

Where lies your own clues?

You have no opinion of your own, you're mentally incapacitated. All you do is accept whatever other APC e-touts have to say and reject what the PDP e-touts say without any concrete point or evidence. Ur brain is dead and buried so you have no right to say anybody is clueless

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
Cc: Barcanista, Obiagelli, Berem, Caseless, Ibnsultan, mynd44, sweetmelon, Gbawe, Pataki, egift, Uduastate.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Note this: www.nairaland.com/1990580/why-did-buhari-sentence-fela was speedily moved to the fp, I see no reason why this shouldn't be as well.

Hahahahahaha
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by HARDDON: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
egift:

Did the "amicable settlement" include PUNISHMENT for his role in the Subsidy Scam?

The investigation panel set up by the Ministry of Finance on Fuel Subsidy payments indicted Mr Uba, Jonathan ignored it refused to take action. Then constituted another panel headed by Mr Aigboje - they too came to the same finding that Mr. Ifeanyi Uba defrauded this nation.

I therefore find it very had to understand why someone is trying to exonerate Jonathan's endorsement of Corruption and continuation of his Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption policies.

wonder why you lot seem to forget so easily that GEJ it was who opened the can of worm and corruption that had blighted the nation for years tru this subsidy ish. can of worm that all the Abokis ignored cos they were benefiting.

It is only Under GEJ that fuel supply have ever been stable even in festive periods! all the Abokis and even OBJ, were more concerned about lining their pockets!

#goGEJ dont hesitate to use ur in veto power to tilt this towards achieving goals .

so myopic are you lot indeed.

dont bother quoting you would be IGNORED

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by omenka(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
datolee:

This is what you are missing, and deliberately so:

The Nigeria Police has arrested the Managing Director
of Capital Oil & Gas Industries Ltd , Mr Ifeanyi Uba ,
over the alleged involvement of his companies in the
fuel subsidy scam. The oil magnate who arrived the
Unit in the company of his team of lawyers was
interrogated today by the Special Fraud Unit , Milverton Ikoyi.

His company was indicted by Mr Aigboje Aig-
Imoukhuede’s led 15-man Presidential Panel
constituted by President Goodluck Jonathan to re-
investigate the findings of the report of an earlier
investigation panel set up by the Ministry of Finance
on Fuel Subsidy payments valued at over N2trillion.

elombah.com/index.php/201-news/latest-news/12863-
capital-oil-boss-ifeanyi-uba-arrested-over-fuel-subsidy-
fraud

Chew on that while I start up another research.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action / MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.