Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? (62291 Views)

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Jonathan Return To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
datolee:

[s]Why must you keep doing this? At first you said it was taken over because of subsidy fraud... We must let Nigerian's know that it wasn't taken over because of subsidy fraud but because of debt (remember AIG and Cosmas Maduka case?)[/s]

From you link, this is what AMCON said

AMCON taken over was just to stabilize the company and hand it over to Uba!! If they have reached an agreement before this time frame, who are you to question it? Are you privy to the agreement?
Stop telling lies!!! I never said it was seized because of the subsidy. Point it OUT or Shut up forever!!!
You are a shameless liar and embarrassing yourself in public. There was a court ruling for the Company to be run by AMCON for two years. There was nothing like a "IF"

The corporation said, “Following discussions with COG, a resolution was reached, which was subsequently adopted as terms of settlement in suit number FHC/ABJ/CS/714/2012 at the Federal High Court. One of the key conditions of this settlement is that AMCON takes over executive management of the COG for a period of two years.
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/amcon-takes-over-ifeanyi-ubahs-capital-oil/

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by eleko1: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
barcanista:
It was a Court ruling that led to the taken over of the Management of Capital Oil in the first instance for owing over N65 billion. The question is, what is the legal/moral justification for handing over Capital Oil back to Ifeanyi Ubah when the Court Ruled that AMCON should manage it for TWO YEARS, which is 2013-2015?

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/amcon-takes-over-ifeanyi-ubahs-capital-oil/

What if AMCON met their goal before the two period? don't forget they went back to court to agree on the settlement.. I really wonder what is your problem here.

One fact we must get out of the way... it has nothing to do with subsidy scam! AMCON does not deal with subsidy, they deal with bad debt of companies

11 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by neonly: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Political things don start am beginning to hate jona politics isn't a do or die thing nw
Always trying to please thieves than d mass remember it was d pple dat put u Der. O
Remember Der is God oooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by udemzyudex(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
Go to hell in six different ways. And don't try to derail the thread.

Question remainsn why was capital oil returned to Uba??

Answer is question naa..... Wetin concern oga jona and AMCON

You just dey mumu ur sef for here...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:

Ifeanyi Uba is the major financier and coordinator of TAN.

Why was capital oil returned back to him?? Why isn't he in jail??

Nb: I need cogent answers. This is an ongoing research work.

Cc: Seun, Obinoscopy. Please can we have this on the front page?? What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.
Nairaland never seize to amaze me. Deranged set of folks who need to be hit with a brick and push down third mainland bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
datolee:

What if AMCON met their goal before the two period? don't forget they went back to court to agree on the settlement.. I really wonder what is your problem here.

One fact we must get out of the way... it has nothing to do with subsidy scam! AMCON does not deal with subsidy, they deal with bad debt of companies
My Friend you better quit this your stale line of thought rather than this your line of thought. There is Nothing like a condition there. AMCON took over due to a court ruling. Which goals? Did you follow this UBAH issue at all? Who is talking of Subsidy here? Please read again... Perhaps you don't understand what a Court Ruling means
It was a Court ruling that led to the taken over of the Management of Capital Oil in the first instance for owing over N65 billion. The question is, what is the legal/moral justification for handing over Capital Oil back to Ifeanyi Ubah when the Court Ruled that AMCON should manage it for TWO YEARS, which is 2013-2015?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by PROCTOR: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
Plenty "RIP" myles muore messages.Nigerians NO rip to the 42 children killed by a bomb blast in yobe this morning while in school,.At least our priorities are in the right place.............we dexerve our leaders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
barcanista:
Stop telling lies!!! I never said it was seized because of the subsidy. Point it OUT or Shut up forever!!!
You are a shameless liar and embarrassing yourself in public. There was a court ruling for the Company to be run by AMCON for two years. There was nothing life a "IF"

The OP stated that the reason for the take over was because of subsidy fraud, and you wrote a comment that I think was affirmative of the suggestion, If you hold a different view, then I withdraw my statement... In that case, you need to advice the OP that the take over has nothing to do with subsidy fraud

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by hybeenoni: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=berem post=27897786]What else if not for 2015 election? Isn't it obvious?

Jonathan is corruption personified. Simple!!

@ Berem Election is around the corner, dnt be surprised that if Shekau joins pdp 2mao, he wil be given a National award and Pardon.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Kelvin0(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
datolee:

I dey bro, how your side?

It's really very sad they way they play their politics. Twisting facts, propagating lies and deceit. We must keep telling the Nigerian Public the truth
I am humbled by your presence....Howee u bro

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by chamboy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Many Brainwashed fools here
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by aljharem(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
datolee:

Your question has no bases, Capital oil wasn't taken over by AMCON because of subsidy fraud, AMCON does not investigate subsidy fraud, It was taken over like other banks because of debt!

[size=16pt]In fact, the earlier arrangement was for AMCON to manage the company for two years (from 2013 to 2015), stablize the company ad hand it back over to Ifeanyi Uba, he never stopped being the owner, just that he was ousted as the CEO and cannot sign cheque. As matter of fact, AMCON gave him two options, either to continue working as CEO and forfeit his governorship aspiration or go for governorship and forfeit being CEO.[/size]

What is the relationship between AMCON and subsidy? He has reached agreement with AMCON just like the other banks and business taken over by AMCON and he is reinstated as the CEO. all these while, he never cease to be the owner.

We shout corruption every time. Don't mislead people

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/seize-capital-oil-amcon/
Gbammm !!!

A lot of people need to be educated

10 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by eleko1: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Season of research work,a case study of Niagra.Nothing gud can come out of GEJ and his associate of SaTANIST followers

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
bloodykiller:

buhari is a terrorist
They need you in Jokes Section sir.
Ayamlaykorn
TeamSendTANoidsBackToSchool
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
[size=15pt]Lol, so this is a season for political research huh? Interesting![/size] grin
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
barcanista:
You are a shameless liar and embarrassing yourself in public. There was a court ruling for the Company to be run by AMCON for two years. There was nothing life a "IF"

You this man, can't you present your facts like a gentleman and stop bullying angry

Abi na because the guy dey disgrace you all the time?

Calm down, e never reach quarrel grin

By the time January reach u go hear shege, u never even see anything u don dey para... na wa

11 Likes

aljharem:

Gbammm !!!

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
barcanista:
My Friend you better quit this your stale line of thought rather than this your line of thought. There is Nothing like a condition there. AMCON took over due to a court ruling. Which goals? Did you follow this UBAH issue at all? Who is talking of Subsidy here? Please read again... Perhaps you don't understand what a Court Ruling means

I have not your time really.

‘‘Consequent upon this settlement, Ubah will be re­suming his role as the Man­aging Director/CEO of COG. His resumption as MD/CEO of COG brings to an end the management of COG by AM­CON.

“This is in accordance with the terms of settlement as agreed by both parties that the loan be serviced as per the judgement of the Federal High Court.

“This settlement is in line with AMCON’s roles as a resolution vehicle to help stabi­lise and revitalise the Nigerian banking system and econo­my,’

The settlement was in accordance with the judgment of the court!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by aljharem(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
udemzyudex:

Answer is question naa..... [size=16pt]Wetin concern oga jona and AMCON

You just dey mumu ur sef for here[/size]...

Good question !!!

In fact the Tinubu is a major share holder of Amcon
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
datolee:

The OP stated that the reason for the take over was because of subsidy fraud, and you wrote a comment that I think was affirmative of the suggestion, If you hold a different view, then I withdraw my statement... In that case, you need to advice the OP that the take over has nothing to do with subsidy fraud
My friend, I am not the OP. The man Ifeanyi Ubah already have a Subsidy Fraud indictment hanging on his neck(but that is a story for another day).

The issue here is AMCON handing over management of Capital Oil to Ifeanyi Ubah before the expiration of the TWO Year period that was ruled by the Court.

The corporation said, “Following discussions with COG, a resolution was reached, which was subsequently adopted as terms of settlement in suit number FHC/ABJ/CS/714/2012 at the Federal High Court. One of the key conditions of this settlement is that AMCON takes over executive management of the COG for a period of two years.

The question is "What is the Legal or Moral Justification" here?

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by drjay1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmmmm... Question for the gods! I dont think jonathan has d will to fight corruption. Its sad when i read comments by pple in his defence. Am not sure if APC can do better, i just wish we can demand more from these our "clueless" leaders instead of fighting ourselves over them! We can make the presidency accountable irrespective of who occupies that position! Thats what we should aim at, not choosing who is less corrupt!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by omenka(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
datolee:

Why must you keep doing this? At first you said it was taken over because of subsidy fraud... We must let Nigerian's know that it wasn't taken over because of subsidy fraud but because of debt (remember AIG and Cosmas Maduka case?)

From you link, this is what AMCON said

AMCON taken over was just to stabilize the company and hand it over to Uba!! If they have reached an agreement before this time frame, who are you to question it? Are you privy to the agreement?
Where in the links you provided earlier was it stated that they were to hand the company back to Uba after the two year period Who is distorting facts here You try to pass yourself up as someone who's smart, but frankly, only kiddos fall for that.

Besides, they said "2 years", so by my estimation, it's been 17months since AMCON took over. What's the rush in handing over?? Is it out of fear what might transpire in the forthcoming elections?? Why not at least 22 months??

Someone is definitely using back channels here.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by kasiem(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ipledge:
am soorrry for being harsh, i will erase it
dont worry bro, u know the saying" he who comes to equity comes with clean hands". this guys have been going to equity with soiled hands and some gullible fellows are just falling for them thats the reason we are following them up so people will know their real personality

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by bloodykiller: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
laykorn:

They need you in Jokes Section sir.
Ayamlaykorn

buhari is a terrorist

gej till 2019

team

#killyourfather

#SendOtuNneIToSchool

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by lacasa: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
shizzleStar:
Of course you and op are in the same pedestal, so its no surprise that such nonsense will make plenty of sense to nuisances like you.

Useless APigC dumbheads

You asked for Sincerity, and it was given to you.

And you result to empty insults

#.. Not suprised at yr exhibited complex tho

"U shouldn't throw stones if u live in a Glass house"
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by unlimitedbosco: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
barcanista:
This is a regime that rewards corruption.
stop calling it a regime it a democratical elected government
note pls regime is buhari abacha and his people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Answer: GEJ returned Capital Oil n Gas to Dr. Ifeanyi Uba because he support and loyalty to the presidency is impressive #TAN.
OP, are u ok with the answer
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
Here you go again with your selective blindness. Did you read the opening post or you just popped out shooting indiscriminately

How dare you try to dissociate what happened to the company from the subsidy ponzi scheme?? How dare you.

I have no time for you really...My question for you, what is the business of AMCON and subsidy? the other banks taken over by AMCON was because of subsidy?

You should first educate yourself on the working of AMCON. Go to court and challenge the handover, until then, GEJ till Buhari stop contesting

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by pentagonal: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
aljharem:

Gbammm !!!

damn!!!! you are simpleton and more useless to humanity than a headless sloth. pray, tell us anywhere in the whole wide world that government bail out corporation for free the housing bailout and auto bailout in the USA saw loads of financial guys doing jail times, with loads of return of capital after most of em got there foot back. how will you explain the Muhammed abacha, alams, ffk, all mustapha and others pardon too. Mr federal character is better you exchange your worthless brain for few sticks of kulikuli cos the fat matter in your cranium is more useless than a tuberculosis carrier phlegm.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
datolee:

[s]I have not your time really.

‘‘Consequent upon this settlement, Ubah will be re­suming his role as the Man­aging Director/CEO of COG. His resumption as MD/CEO of COG brings to an end the management of COG by AM­CON.

“This is in accordance with the terms of settlement as agreed by both parties that the loan be serviced as per the judgement of the Federal High Court.

“This settlement is in line with AMCON’s roles as a resolution vehicle to help stabi­lise and revitalise the Nigerian banking system and econo­my,’

The settlement was in accordance with the judgment of the court![/s]
This is in contradiction to the original adoption by the court.

The agency added that it would, within the two years, “drive the turnaround of the company’s operations in order to meet various timelines and goals set by COG’s board of directors and AMCON.”

“This change of management was effected on June 21, 2013,” AMCON said.

The TWO years is supposed to be June 2013 to June 2015

cc Omenka egift Obiagelli

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by udemzyudex(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
kasiem:
i know after the declaration of Gej tomorrow the boko haramists will intensify their bombing campaign to make Gej unpopular but let us not lose our focus in the struggle of emancipating this country from those parasites that think Presidency is their birthright

You will hear things like

There was bomb blast yesterday in yobe and the president is declaring to run for second term....

Lol... I know how this people run their thing... I'm already use to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation / Lady Arrested As Buhari Visits Lagos For Trying To Use A Bridge Shut Down / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.