Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? (62237 Views)

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Jonathan Return To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Tekzyflex(m): 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
aljharem:

Abi oh !!!!!!!!!! BTW, mind if i copy the image ?

They are all the same....APC is just a fragment of PDP.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by FLYFIRE(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
Thanks for visiting. Now take your brainless head out of here, cos apparently, you have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say, just like your life is.
HE IS JUST A PATHETIC I.DIOT WHO THINKS HIS STUPIDITY CAN STAIN MR. PRESIDENT.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
duni04:

Bros stop wasting your talents, channel your creative energy into something more productive, rather than haggling and harassing people that are clamouring for change.

What are you saying? Its not my work o....
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by babestella: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
berem:
What else if not for 2015 election? Isn't it obvious?

Jonathan is corruption personified. Simple!!

Shut your trap you ill formed, uncircumcised goat.
AMCON ran capital oil for almost 17 months, they have fully recovered the loan granted by Access bank.

Why did OBJ seize Ibeto cement license and allowed on Dangote to import cement, rice, sugar and salt till date?.
Did you know how many jobs there were lost as a result of OBJ selective witch hunting. Closing down a factory that cost several millions to build. As a result, dangote jerked up cement prices at will and OBJ did nothing.

You think it's to come out here and type trash. Please go and take your medicine, you are just an e-rat that has lost all sense of reasoning.

12 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by edogirl2: 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Another questionable deal with Aso Rock hand all over it.

Why would the President of a country associate himself so closely with a man who allegedly perpetuated such large - scale subsidy scam on tens of million of ordinary Nigerians?

Is Mr Jonathan the man that will finally ruin this country.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by omenka(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
iv4fb:

Sorry bro, no offense intended. That Datolee guy is light years ahead of you in intellect. If you'll without bias read through this thread afresh, you'll notice that. Not even barcanista can wriggle of, barcanista had to resort to insult and cyber bullying to get out of arguments with him
seen
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by bnovative(m): 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
datolee:

I have no time for you really...My question for you, what is the business of AMCON and subsidy? the other banks taken over by AMCON was because of subsidy?

You should first educate yourself on the working of AMCON. Go to court and challenge the handover, until then, GEJ till Buhari stop contesting
Guy you have a sound mind, and u have a way of making people eat back their lies. To the sane mind, we know the abuse hurled at the president is borne out of hate. It's never about performance, it's all about power returning to the north.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by edogirl2: 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
babestella:

AMCON ran capital oil for almost 17 months, they have fully recovered the loan granted by Access bank.

So why did AMCON not simply mention in their statement that the loan is fully paid or settled.

The phrase 'amicable settlement' introduces an element of doubt that what you allege is the case.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by evogue: 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
u scratch my back I scratch yours.that's d logo of this administration
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by ptownman: 12:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Why shd it be on fp? Or did you forget that NL is PDP
omenka:
Seun, what are we waiting for?? Shouldn't this be on the fp
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by evogue: 12:00am On Nov 11, 2014
bnovative:

Guy you have a sound mind, and u have a way of making people eat back their lies. To the sane mind, we know the abuse hurled at the president is borne out of hate. It's never about performance, it's all about power returning to the north.

I don't think so
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by tit(f): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2014
APC: Operation Feed the Nation with Lies

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 11, 2014
shizzleStar:
There is nothing worthy of a reasonable response to your useless thread you FOOl.

Go hang yourself and put an end to your miserable life you senseless IDDIOTT.
This is too harsh,com'on.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by bnovative(m): 12:20am On Nov 11, 2014
evogue:

I don't think so
OK. Any reason? What do u think?
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by ichidodo: 12:21am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
You are blind to see that datolee was only arguing for argument sake. Anyway, I don't even have to respond to you. Common comprehension is your problem
Stop embarrassing yourself with your tepid insults,everyone can see datole is the better expositor....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Ideyontop: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
Pray for Jonathan? Bwahahahaha!! Say wetin happen? I should pray for him while he continues being clueless and corrupt?

grin grin

Ur statement gives me an idea of how young u are.....

Do you know the number of people who work tirelessly to sabotage the efforts of the president?

Do you know the propaganda and sponsored media that works tirelessly to defame the man?

Boko-Haram,what do u think is their aim: to discredit the president and give an impression that he cannot rule.

If Jonathan had responded violently..i guess this country would have been on fire now....God knows he is the kind of man we need now for Nigeria to continue to be....

You cannot be wiser that God that put him there at this time...

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by bnovative(m): 12:35am On Nov 11, 2014
aljharem:

Abi oh !!!!!!!!!! BTW, mind if i copy the image ?
No they can't give! it's all about power returning to the owners (north )
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Abraham2013(m): 12:58am On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
AMCON operates under the thumb of the president without whose approval properties/assets of this nature can neither be confiscated nor relinquished.
One would simply be playing the ostrich by trying to absolve the president of involvement in this.
4rm ur comments dere r 2 tins I hav observed. Firstly u r a kid or a kid in an adults body. Secondly u watch too much foreign movies.
Y I said so is dat if u were not a kid, u will know d meaning of dis statement “amicable settlement of all pending
legal disputes between the parties".

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by cachilike12: 1:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Ifeanyi ubah is the DG of TAN that has so far played a role of successfully gathered a campaign for Jonathan re-election. So it is a pay back time to Ifeanyi ubah.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:06am On Nov 11, 2014
kasiem:
from the spelling of ifianyi which is supposed to be ifeanyi u will finally realise that this op is not an igbo person who has been claiming to be
Bros no vex, na as d news deh hot hence d lil mistake grin
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by kenex4ever(m): 1:11am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
What else if not for 2015 election? Isn't it obvious?

Jonathan is corruption personified. Simple!!
good, so y did buhari arrest fela?
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by clint77ng: 1:25am On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
AMCON operates under the thumb of the president without whose approval properties/assets of this nature can neither be confiscated nor relinquished.
One would simply be playing the ostrich by trying to absolve the president of involvement in this.
sorry u don't know how AMCON operates, so stop insulting urself. First capital oil wasn't taken over by AMCON cos of fuel subsidy. This post shows u guys don't have anything against Goodluck but hate. Look for another offence cos this one don expose your stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by abacus(m): 2:03am On Nov 11, 2014
[size=50pt]Jonathan is Corruption[/size]
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by naturemiller: 2:15am On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
Cc: Barcanista, Obiagelli, Berem, Caseless, Ibnsultan, mynd44, sweetmelon, Gbawe, Pataki, egift, Uduastate,Naturemiller

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Note this: www.nairaland.com/1990580/why-did-buhari-sentence-fela was speedily moved to the fp, I see no reason why this shouldn't be as well.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by fx45(m): 2:21am On Nov 11, 2014
OYAY:
Citizen get the type of leader they quest for! Nothing is worst of in this world than to have a gullible and foolish followers, I can not understand the basis of some people arguing that the president has no hand in his exoneration from all the initial faudulent cases;is this case not similar to Mohammed Abacha's case and Malabu controversy? I am begging us to be Objective and shun sentiment if want this country to move forward.
There is no where in the report that stated he has paid back the loan of access bank or he is no more part of the subsidy scammers!
Is there anywhere in the report that says he hasn't paid back the loans? Or do U wish he never pays back his loans so U can take over his company? Why have U chosen to speak from both sides of Ur mouth? When they said 'settled amicably' it can only mean that certain conditions in the take-over agreement has been met. Let's just be objective and reasonable for once. U guys should stop peddling lies and falsehood
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 11, 2014
jimharry21:
if somebody tells me what happened to Otedola & Lawal then i will ask GEJ what has happened to Ubah?

My dear thank you. That is the Nigeria they pray for where rules are applied with leniency when sacred cows, blue bloods are involved.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 11, 2014
abacus:
[size=50pt]Jonathan is Corruption[/size]

Buhari plus Tinubu will be worse. I assure you. Let's keep GEJ awhile until you guys wake up.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by preselect(m): 2:53am On Nov 11, 2014
guys im doing a research too. . .

why do nigerian politicians take political office and elections as a do or die affair. . . .
abeg this na very vital research

I'll appreciate every "like" that this post gets. . . . i'll put una name for my final report cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action / MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers / #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.