Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? (62238 Views)

DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Jonathan Return To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by HARDDON: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Hahahahahaha

desperate lil brat he is

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by blkmum700: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Because we Allow him to Pardon his Friends

Diepreye Alamieyeseig
James Ibori
Al-Mustapha
Stella Oduah
Alhaji Abdulrasheed Maina
Faruk Lawal
Femi Otedola and all the subsidy cabals he keep mentioning without prosecution of any.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by simplychic(f): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
I really don't know why people cannot answer simple question without tribal sentiment,why some are hell bent on changing the topic and turning it into tribal war, people's head are being played around with so much that they cannot say or see things normally again, seriously alot of people here needs help.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by UnknownT: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
berem:
If I tell you the reason why I don't create threads like this,you will agree with me and justify my reasons. Let's just leave it like that.
There is no excuse, you guys do form rebels on nairaland these days(by dropping it hot against seun not minding bans). so I wonder d reason oda dan bin banned by admin. you dont hv to b on d sideline shouting "supported! supported!" to any anti-pdp/gej thread, lead d fight, lets see how good u r in research. I can conclude dat barcanista , obiagelli, omenka n egift are the Apc members dat source for intelligent argument, all madam berem is into is Sai Buhari! seun take dis to frontpage etc. Prove some of us wrong wit a research on Abacha's son. thank you

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by omenka(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
atlwireles:

The aim of your thread has been completely defeated. No amount of dry raking will change it. Next time do some due diligence before opening your mouth. angry angry angry angry
Are you sure you are okay?? How exactly has any of my questions been answered What are you even saying?? If you want to leave, leave. Don't pretend like you've fixed things here and there's nothing left to do.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by olapluto(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
Because Nigerians have not know much democracy outside of what PDP gives them, I dont blame those who see nothing wrong with pardoning a thief.
The subsidy that was removed is still raking in billions for people like Andy Ubah. Yet some people say we have to continue like this.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by pentagonal: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
simplychic:
I really don't know why people cannot answer simple question without tribal sentiment,why some are hell bent on changing the topic and turning it into tribal war, people's head are being played around with so much that they cannot say or see things normally again, seriously alot of people here needs help.

cc the brainless zubby77

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
UnknownT:
There is no excuse, you guys do form rebels on nairaland these days(by dropping it hot against seun not minding bans). so I wonder d reason oda dan bin banned by admin. you dont hv to b on d sideline shouting "supported! supported!" to any anti-pdp/gej thread, lead d fight, lets see how good u r in research. I can conclude dat barcanista , obiagelli, omenka n egift are the Apc members dat source for intelligent argument, all madam berem is into is Sai Buhari! seun take dis to frontpage etc. Prove some of us wrong wit a research on Abacha's son. thank you
k

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by atlwireles: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
Are you sure you are okay?? How exactly has any of my questions been answered What are you even saying?? If you want to leave, leave. Don't pretend like you've fixed things here and there's nothing left to do.

You have no questions but a lorry load of conjectures. angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by omenka(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
blkmum700:
Because we Allow him to Pardon his Friends

Diepreye Alamieyeseig
James Ibori
Al-Mustapha
Stella Oduah
Alhaji Abdulrasheed Maina
Faruk Lawal
Femi Otedola and all the subsidy cabals he keep mentioning without prosecution of any.
These are research topics for another day.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Myluv1: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
6:20pm
Acidosis:
Why Did Buhari Sentence Fela Kuti To 10 Years In Prison?

Mr. Seun, front page please... I need this info for an on-going research
smiley

8:22pm
omenka:
Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba?

Nb: I need cogent answers. This is an ongoing research work

Yeye dey smell angry The mods are fueling this fight. oh Seun's nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by HARDDON: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
victor08:
[size=18pt]GEJ has soiled our country into bankruptcy, corruption and lawlessness[/size]

The man has nothing good to ofter Nigerians!

chew on ur words and choke on em!

for more than 30 years your abok1s ruled what did they do?

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
This is what you are missing, and deliberately so:

Chew on that while I start up another research.

No I didn't miss that... However it wasn't relevant to the issue, otherwise, can you tell us the relationship between AMCON and subsidy fraud.

Your question was why did AMCON return Capital oil to Ifeanyi Uba... He has not been cleared of subsidy fraud

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by omenka(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
datolee:

No I didn't miss that... However it wasn't relevant to the issue, otherwise, can you tell us the relationship between AMCON and subsidy fraud.

Your question was why did AMCON return Capital oil to Ifeanyi Uba. He has not been cleared of subsidy fraud
Who are you to chose what is and isn't important in one's thread If it wasn't important, why did I put it up in the opening post?? You simply can't wriggle your way out of that one that was why you chose to pretend not to have seen it. The post clearly shows the connection between the company and Subsidygate.

And in my query, I DIDN'T MENTION AMCON either in the topic or the body of the opening post. Don't put words in my "mouth".
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by InvertedHammer: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
\
Why don't you call GEJ to find out?

You said that he returned Capital Oil to Ifeanyi Ubah...so why are you bothering NLers who were not privy to the arrangement?

Perhaps Abati or Okupe will give you some "cogent" answers. cool

/

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by ATMCARD2(m): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:

Ifeanyi Uba is the major financier and coordinator of TAN.

Why was capital oil returned back to him?? Why isn't he in jail??

Nb: I need cogent answers. This is an ongoing research work.

Cc: Seun, Obinoscopy. Please can we have this on the front page?? What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.
Wat a foolish qtn frm a foolish son.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by ZUBY77(m): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
pentagonal:

zubby I underestimate your photosynthetic epilepsy limiting the functioning capability of your microscopic brain. pray, tell us how obj paid more subsidy funds than gej. are you drunk on your urine, when in actual fact gej paid the highest subsidy in a year in the history of the nation running to over a trillion naira. damn!!!! zummbie you make me laugh!!! gej started which investigation, same peeps that use orasanye to kill the ribadu report indicting all the thieves and putting up comprehensive measures to curb subsidy spending. anyway since you admitted on your global runs that you are a semi illiterate, I wouldn't expect you to be sensible, this discussion is above your brain power, stick to writing about your sexcapades and drug dealing in Europe. for the main time go and svck a grannie hootie.

Sorry. I didn't know you are my fan.
What is your name again?
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
We are watching... Would have been nice if APC can give us someone better than Atiku and Buhari....

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Tekzyflex(m): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
berem:
What else if not for 2015 election? Isn't it obvious?

Jonathan is corruption personified. Simple!!

Gbam! Jonathan is an epitome of corruption.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Niwdog(m): 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
barcanista:
Sorry bro, I am not advocating for the fall of his business. His business management was taken over because he was indebted to the tune of N65 billion Naira
pls do you know if he(ifeanyi ubah) has cleared the debt or not

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by aljharem(m): 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:
We are watching... [size=18pt]Would have been nice if APC can give us someone better than Atiku and Buhari[/size]....

Abi oh !!!!!!!!!! BTW, mind if i copy the image ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by abagnalie: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Because jona they Bleep uba nyansh
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
aljharem:

Abi oh !!!!!!!!!! BTW, mind if i copy the image ?

No be me get am o... But you can copy....

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
ZUBY77:

Another bastarddd..
80 percent of the companies in this country were given to one geopolitical zone after the war while their terrorist bedmates took over the military and leadership.
Now that nature turned things around, tears are rolling at every improvement.

Ibeto cement and some other companies belonging to one geopolitical zone were closed by one President from another geopolitical zone. Why?

Now it's about capital oil.

I know that those corporations are corrupt but if you want the fuel subsidy investigation to be effective, we must also close down the company of that amateur criminal who bribed lawan farouk.

My bro, 1000000 likes for this comment. Ndia choro imela ndi Igbo by force. Ekwensu ahu ana akpo Omenka na Ogwumagala ahu ana akpo Berem na Mmuo Mmiri ahu ana akpo Obiageli aburokwa ndi Igbo. Ife a bu ndi Yoloba na ndi Ugwu. Mana fa na ekpuchi onwefa na "aha ndi Igbo". Nkata fa na akpa bu ka ha tinye Lucifer ahu ana akpo Buhari na ochichi ka owe were ochichiri (darkness) kpuchie obodo oma anyi bu naijeria. Mana Chineke anyi agaghi ekwe. Upon them HOLY GHOST FIRE! Jonathan till Buhari becomes a Catholic saint!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
omenka:
Who are you to chose what is and isn't important in one's thread If it wasn't important, why did I put it up in the opening post?? You simply can't wriggle your way out of that one that was why you chose to pretend not to have seen it. The post clearly shows the connection between the company and Subsidygate.

And in my query, I DIDN'T MENTION AMCON either in the topic or the body of the opening post. Don't put words in my "mouth".

Sorry bro, no offense intended. That Datolee guy is light years ahead of you in intellect. If you'll without bias read through this thread afresh, you'll notice that. Not even barcanista can wriggle of, barcanista had to resort to insult and cyber bullying to get out of arguments with him

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
pentagonal:

cc the brainless zubby77

I take umbrage for this your comment. You are nothing but a belligerent and bellicose criminal. Zubby77 is not brainless rather you are the one whose cerebral disposition has been made defective by the the political chicanery of APC Luciferians. Your brain is actually inundated by gutter water. Am not suprised at your comments becos I am sure you are yet to get any alimentation for your polyphagia cum hyperphagia since morning. You guys want to return us to a despotic style of leadership under Buhari. But Our God will not allow it. Rather than keep on attacking one sect of people, why not do something about the hiatus nature of your medula oblongata?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
iv4fb:

Sorry bro, no offense intended. That Datolee guy is light years ahead of you in intellect. If you'll without bias read through this thread afresh, you'll notice that. Not even barcanista can wriggle of, barcanista had to resort to insult and cyber bullying to get out of arguments with him
You are blind to see that datolee was only arguing for argument sake. Anyway, I don't even have to respond to you. Common comprehension is your problem
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by duni04(m): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:
We are watching... Would have been nice if APC can give us someone better than Atiku and Buhari....
Bros stop wasting your talents, channel your creative energy into something more productive, rather than haggling and harassing people that are clamouring for change.
Re: Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
barcanista:
You are blind to see that datolee was only arguing for argument sake. Anyway, I don't even have to respond to you. Common comprehension is your problem

Too much emotions in your post!

You're an adult I suppose-not some teenager not capable of taking someone else's opinion with a pinch of salt

He argue for arguments sake and u were paid to argue, yes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action / MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers / #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.