Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (50142 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by stebell(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Iceking1:

mhen i love ur signature, u ar 2 much plsssssss and plsssssss keep it up
& dnt remove it plsssssssss, unlike d oder fool

tnx man. tho I love Barca but i dont see them winning the UCl. and for that taliban Buhari, even children about to be delivered knows he cant win an election.

tnx again bro.

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Pataki: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
"The suicide bomber who killed 47 students in Yobe yesterday will not go unpunished."

~ GEJ (Taken from speech at 2015 declaration)

Abeg, which punishment is the ogogoro president talking of? In this life or the afterlife?
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by jonuel1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
Isn't it a shame that the so called masterminds are incapable of being apprehended and are free to bomb any where at any time under the watchful eyes of the commander in chief? I really can't wrap my head around this kind of situation, insurgents are having a field day and the government is incapable of arresting the situation? this is crazy!

How many ISSI guys have been arrested? You think insurgency is what only the president is to fight? What about the lives of the soldiers and their families? Wake from delusion and stop hating GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by duni04(m): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
sneezeemek:
But is very sensitive for Rochas to declara some hours after d bombing....nd I guess we all heard his speach? "he indeed promised to bring trailer loads of money" that formed d speech of a presidential aspirant, am anxiously waiting to see any Of them come up with executive blueprint, tell us what u want to do for us if voted in, only God know how long I will wait, all they do is to the media nd insult d office of d presidency,they can't make a full page statement without swearing nd insulting the no1 citizen d very seat that supposed to be. respected by all, seriously that's not how to be an opposition, in a demoratic dispensation! Opposition is very good but a valid opposition.am opposition that can positively challenge d ruling party! Put pdp nd apc aside I will go for pdp not bcus they re super good but bcus apc is not any better, nd d devil I knw is better than the angel I don't know
Rochas is the president of Nigeria? Rochas is commander in chief and is in control of the Military? It is the job of Rochas, not the President of Nigeria, to guaranty the safety and protection of every Nigerian?
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by ekhai(m): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
If that was the motive of the blast, the blood of those innocent children will not rest until those responsible will die miserable death.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Akpan107(m): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
Is Jonathan the first president of Nigeria? was obasanjo not a president? was the state of violence as it is now? was yaradua not president though for a short time, did he not handle the situation of the Niger Delta militants? I really don't understand why Jonathan in incapable of handling the situation, its very shameful.
Those who think Nigeria is their personal proparty gave the mandate to Obasanjo and to Yar'adua. Now they are politically Irrelivant because GEJ has made them lost calculation.
Somebody up North said, ''we will make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ wins'' but unfotunately, only some part of the North is ungovernable.
GEJ till Buhari clock 76.

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by duni04(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pataki:
"The suicide bomber who killed 47 students in Yobe yesterday will not go unpunished."

~ GEJ (Taken from speech at 2015 declaration)

Abeg, which punishment is the ogogoro president talking of? In this life or the afterlife?
Lmao! Did he seriously say that?
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by jonuel1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
arsetalks:
Everyone against GEJ cluelessness and outright wickedness is from the north right?

You need a mechanic to check your brain.

Don't you think you are the one whose head needs check?

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by jonuel1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
egift:
[img]http://abujade.files./2014/04/jonathandancingkano.jpg[/img]

Jonathan has always been insensitive - It will be surprising if today is different.

When they was a blast in Abuja, many Boys burnt and over 200 girls abducted in Chibok - Dr. Ebelemi Jonathan was in Kano to showcase is infamous dancing skills, by rock the world of this woman for the world to see.

Why is it that its whenever he wants or goes for a political function the bombs go off?
Stop reasoning with your anus!

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by scantee(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nawaoooi una no de tire? seriously this is becoming so boring and uncalled for, Goodluck this Goodluck that everywhere.

Apc really made huge set aside budget to sponsor all these E-rats opening useless thread here and there.

you don't fight who you can't beat. no amount of ranting, if you like run naked shouting, that cant stop GEJ Re-Election.

Useless set of people. (Ala gbakwa ndi ala aaaaa) smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by unlimitedbosco: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
You lie, attempts have been made in the south.
attempt they are nd attempt they will remain because they have no political patronage in d south
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by spankyflex(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
samplegirl:

May God bless you and your family. It is only when the terrorists kill that we know people die. When hundreds of thousand innocent northern kids die from preventable disease because the so called Alhajis and their cohorts refuse to allow them access to vaccination the poster will not yell blue murder.

The poster may not have known that the North produces the highest number of destitutes on Nigerian streets thanks to refusal of their leaders to deny them of western medicare, afterall they all haram but the poster will not report that because it is not linkable to Jonathan.

Useless post!
the alhajis will even bring them down south n the do all sort of odd jobs.guess what ? after trekking all day u return everything you made to the alhaji n u entitled to just 2500 per month.such greed

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by opribo(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mr Presido after all said and done where is our Chibok girls, is this the way this country will be going. People keep saying they cant bomb else where if it happens what can the government do other than to setup committee and promise that the criminals will be brought to justice and thats all. Look you guys aint seen nothing yet maybe this Boko Haram will lead to the end of Nigeria or not nobody not even the governemnt can tell.

As it stands today we dont have a military because a military that throws away their arms and retreats to Cameroon cannot defend Nigeria.
I can only imagine what will happen in 2015 paraventure GEJ wins and boko extends to all APC states and their is a free for all fight. As it is now the alliance of ACN and CPC has set the stage for a re-enactment of the civil war.Many of the politicians have relocated or set in motion plans to relocate their families. Why cant we the Nigerians think twice about our children and childrens' children.

What do we do:
When the govt is afraid to sack the state govnors in the state where Boko Haram is prevalent instead introduced a make believe emergency govt.
when the govt is afraid to interrogate some so people who have openly made treasonable comments
When the government is very quick to surrender to Boko Haram threat rather than confronting it

A man can only die once but it is important what footprints they live behind. Murtala only ruled this country from 1975-1976 but today we still remember for good whereas there are those who ruled for 8 years but when their names are mentioned people begin to reign courses.

If GEJ dreamt from childhood to lead this nation i do not believe things will be this way, now again he is saying that Nigerians are urging him on for a second term.
Would it not have been wonderful if GEJ like Mandela looked back on the nation and selected a very good man and let him carry on. Anyway power is sweet but too much power can kill a man.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by jonuel1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
pendy79:
Do you declare after buying forms or you do before you buy the form? You have been organising and sponsoring rallies all over the country and you now say you're declaring. Pure putting the cart before the horse.

What is the old ways? Who were there in the old ways? himself, yaradua and obasanjo. Is he not with his thinking cap as usual ni?

Idiotic useless president that ever giveth.

The post in the sphere of nations you and generations from your linage and ancestry never attained and will never attain. Keep on displaying your imbecillic tendencies

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by muh4lyf(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
idealsico:
No.It is not insensitivity.We can not allow insurgents to hold this country to ransom. It was actually timed to dissuade the president from declaring his intentions. There are better ways of achieving and or proving your opposition/dislike for the president without taking innocent lives. Again, the masterminds have been disappointed. Nigeria is bigger than any individual or region. God bless Nigeria. My condolences to the bereaved families.
Nigeria and Nigerians doesn't have any business with his declaration because it's not our programme,it's his... So it's very sensitive. If it were to be that he wants to commission a refinery then you can say he should go on...

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Iceking1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
stebell:

tnx man. tho I love Barca but i dont see them winning the UCl. and for that taliban Buhari, even children about to be delivered knows he cant win an election.

tnx again bro.

u ar welcum broder

A man comin on a revenge mission can
neva rule dis great nation Nigeria;

A man who sees his religion as the best
and believes the nation shuld b islamise
can neva rule our beloved Nigeria;

An old wicked wolf pretendin 2b a sheep
can neva rule this giant of africa Nigeria;

A man who believes in bloodshed and killin
of innocent Nigerians jst because he lost an
election,can and wil neva eva rule dis
sweet nation Nigeria;

A man who must discredit and lie
2nigerians on d day of his declaration can
neva rule dis rich nation Nigeria;

An old man full of bitternes and
resentment, who says if he loss d elections
den blood wil flow;can neva rule dis
blessed nation Nigeria;

A man who promised 2mak the country
UNGOVERNABLE for an elected and true
democrat,wil neva smell d seat of power or
rule dis beloved nation Nigeria;

A man who has ruled over your fathers many years ago and still want 2 rule over you, we say a big God 4bid to dat

A man whose apperance alone tells all d
wicked agenda in his mind can neva rule
dis lovely nation Nigeria;

A man who said in 2003 that muslim should only vote muslim ticket, can neva & ever rule dis gr8t nation.

( Dat wolf will never and ever smell dat seat of power, may b in his grave)

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Ebenezerk2: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
You are right and everyone that is against his declaration, but I want us to know that this is what those people masterminding these evils want us to believe that our president is not capable of ruling this country, this insurgent group started when president Obasanjo came as president in 1999 because he's from the south, but if a president is emerged from the north, the insurgents will now surrender their arms, how long are we going to continue in that, in as much as we didn't complain when they were ruling us for years, when we supposed to make to make the this country ungovernable was when 1993 election result was annulled, we didn't do that because we are peaceful people, I love people in the north, I served there, and I know they are good contrary to the belief of some people, if we were seeing ourselves to be one Nigeria , this great country would have been among the developed countries in the world today, president of Iraq didn't resign because of Isis, no government of the world will give up because of insurgent or war, let him declare his intention to run, let God and people decide through their votes if he is going to continue as president next May or not, God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria, God bless nairalanders, don't let us become enemies because of political differences, thanks
firstEVA:
Isn't it a shame that the so called masterminds are incapable of being apprehended and are free to bomb any where at any time under the watchful eyes of the commander in chief? I really can't wrap my head around this kind of situation, insurgents are having a field day and the government is incapable of arresting the situation? this is crazy!

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by erico2k2(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
samplegirl:

Tell them!!!

In 2004, March 11 to be precise series of cordinated bombing took place in Spanish city of Atocha. 191 people died and about 1800 wounded. It was three days to election and that incident swayed the public.The election was not postponed but the incubent lost. Bin Laden and his agents of darkness took glory. That is exactly what they want to do here but we are strong willed. No amount of intimadation will break our resolve.

My condolences to the bereaved families but we must march forward.
we got attacks o n london underground yrs bck, we went to work on the underground the net day nothing do us.its call shine in the eyes of terror so for those expecting GEJ to postpone the declaration are simply COWARDS.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by stebell(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Iceking1:

u ar welcum broder

A man comin on a revenge mission can
neva rule dis great nation Nigeria;

A man who sees his religion as the best
and believes the nation shuld b islamise
can neva rule our beloved Nigeria;

An old wicked wolf pretendin 2b a sheep
can neva rule this giant of africa Nigeria;

A man who believes in bloodshed and killin
of innocent Nigerians jst because he lost an
election,can and wil neva eva rule dis
sweet nation Nigeria;

A man who must discredit and lie
2nigerians on d day of his declaration can
neva rule dis rich nation Nigeria;

An old man full of bitternes and
resentment, who says if he loss d elections
den blood wil flow;can neva rule dis
blessed nation Nigeria;

A man who promised 2mak the country
UNGOVERNABLE for an elected and true
democrat,wil neva smell d seat of power or
rule dis beloved nation Nigeria;

A man who has ruled over your fathers many years ago and still want 2 rule over you, we say a big God 4bid to dat

A man whose apperance alone tells all d
wicked agenda in his mind can neva rule
dis lovely nation Nigeria;

A man who said in 2003 that muslim should only vote muslim ticket, can neva & ever rule dis gr8t nation.

( Dat wolf will never and ever smell dat seat of power, may b in his grave)

Guy yu are the boss. yu hav said it all. The God Nigerians pray to will not allow that Taliban of a Buhari be our president.

Like GEJ said in his speech, there are no political prisoners or those on political exile.

GEJ is the man

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by jonuel1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
Is Jonathan the first president of Nigeria? was obasanjo not a president? was the state of violence as it is now? was yaradua not president though for a short time, did he not handle the situation of the Niger Delta militants? I really don't understand why Jonathan in incapable of handling the situation, its very shameful.

Go back to history...when certain individuals said they will make the country ungovernable, where were you?

The militancy, if the elders of the region didn't intervene, do you think it would have been successful?

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by VolvoS60(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
atlwireles:
How many People died in Nigeria yesterday? How many will die tomorrow and next week. Should this nation stop functioning because people are dying?

^^^
This is despicable.

angry
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by nationwide1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
duni04:

Your stupîdity is inexcusable.
Common sense can tell who is stupid between the two of us. I gave reasons for my position and you exhibited a clear definition of irredeemable insanity.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Akpan107(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
Is now dat I knw de plans of the northerners against mr.president
Each time the president want to do sometin big they will start bombing and killing their selves
All in the name of weakling the morale of GEJ
Mr or miss op I understand ur point
But mr president can't continue postponing this fins all becos of the Abokkis diabolical act.
Am using this medium to sympathise with the beraved family
One tin for show God will surely expose the enemies of nigeria
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by henryutd(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Its obvious the killings and bombing is for Gej not to return to office. One can't imagine what will happen if EyeNeck declares him winner by February.

I don't know what you think but I know if that happens, then BH will end the lives of all the northeners and their neighbours including themselves.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Azazi(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
why him no go declear? na him set the bomb?
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by atlwireles: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
VolvoS60:

^^^
This is despicable.

angry

Why, tell me what in that statement is despicable. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Mftivi: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
A lotta idiots. you should be condemning the dastardly acts of the evil people in Nigeria but here you are bashing GEJ, are u not a mad man? why won't I think you are BH?

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Akpan107(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
BRAV0O:
Off course, nigerians can all see now that JEG is a straight gangster , he doesn't care! He actually tell us all he's aware nigeria is at war , but all that is not his ambition

He's a straight gangster!

Wake up guys
GEJ must rule you again!

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Princewill1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
soe:

Stupidity is not being $tupid.

Stupidity is when you don't know you are $tupid.

But I'm sure you are not suffering from stupidity cos you know deep down in your skull how $tupid you are.

Cirmuell stop being indifferent
RUST IN HELL FOOL! Who Gave Birth To This THING? Did U think I'm a slave like U.Who even care about what an apc E-GOAT like U have to say? STUPOR!
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
IS THE OP NOT THE GOLD DIGGER THAT WANT HER BH TO GIVE HER ONE OF HIS CARS??

THIS THREAD CONFIRMED THE RUMOUR THAT SHE IS STUPIIID
STUPIIIDITY ISSUE HER CHI

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
IS THE OP NOT THE GOLD DIGGER THAT WANT HER BH TO GIVE HER ONE OF HIS CAR??

THIS THREAD CONFIRMED THE RUMOUR THAT SHE IS STUPIIID
STUPIIIDITY RUNS IN HER BLOOD
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by VolvoS60(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
atlwireles:

Why, tell me what in that statement is despicable. angry angry angry angry angry angry

^^^
Scores of children are murdered in cold blood (not for the first time, and sadly, not likely to be the last) and all you can do is breezily wave it away as one of those things? angry

You crossed the line with that comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol / Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.