Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (50156 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by philips70(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
atlwireles:

Again, my rope is waiting for you, when needed.

I bet you atlwireless will need that rope more than anyone else at the expiration of GEJ's misrule.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by BRAV0O(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
Fixed!

cheesy

Oloshi omo ale!

Akpan107:
GEJ must rule me; akpan again! Becuase I no get sense in fact Gej must make sure the bombing of innocent lives reach my family IJN

Amen

-AKPAN in cramejones voice
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by timjones1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
This is the height of insensitivity on the part of of president - Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, just a day after almost 50 children lost their lives due to an attack by Boko haram, our dear president is declaring for a second term. Shouldn't he have postponed this campaign to at least commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives?
. So This is. The only logical reason you have why he shouldn't declare? His opponents are already far ahead in their declarartions and campaign. So pathetic , how all this APC campaigners are tarnishing the image of this country and GEJ Administration.. He is. No saint I must admit that.. But if you succeed in bringing him down who would you rather have up there?

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
Wait! WHO GAVE THIS E-GOAT RIGHT TO START QUOTING ME? If U do not adjust Ur brain right now.U wound'nt find it funny I repeat.

Do you think I want to find it funny? IsI ewu
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Iceking1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
stebell:

The God Nigerians pray to will not allow that Taliban of a Buhari be our president.

tufiakwaaaaaaa, God 4bid bad tin, dat ll b d gr8test abomination d world has ever known..

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
cirmuell:
GEJ can never have my vote in next year's poll, but honestly I have my reservation 'bout this man too. I don't know if I'm just being unncessarily paranoid but something about Buhari just don't feel right. undecided
Oya come on bbm .. Add me up

By the time i am true with you..Bros...that something will feel right
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
"if our politicians carry on with their campaigns and fail to put heads together to find solution to the activities of insurgents, the insurgents would begin to attack them"
---Prophet T.B Joshua
Anxiously waiting for the fulfilment
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by chamboy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
abegi make we hear word...more than 50 children die every fucken day in this country but who cares?...NOBODY!!!
u n ur likes does not deserve to tomorrow Aswear. May God forgive u

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
chamboy:
u n ur likes does not deserve to tomorrow Aswear. May God forgive u

may devil have your time undecided
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Mftivi: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Larryfly:

if u calm down and read ur comment or give it ti the next sane person to read it and explain wat you hv just written to you, you will find out that in all sincerity YOU RE A FOO.L
you are the fat fool here

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Praktikals(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
@idealsico
If any of your loved ones was among the loved ones, I bet you will reason differently.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by chamboy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
God Please Forgive them cos they dont know what dey r saying

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
The clueless man even said during his declaration that his government will bring back chibok girls, after how many months?
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by chamboy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

may devil have your time undecided
Just when i think u have Six senses sorry... our Rehab is nt good enough in naija
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
chamboy:
Just when i think u had Six senses sorry... our Rehab is nt good enough in naija

see english!! shocked shocked,,,abeg shift make i see road jor undecided
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by cirmuell(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
soe:

Oya come on bbm .. Add me up

By the time i am true with you..Bros...that something will feel right
Use mail.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by fyneboi79(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
djmask:
Twenty Four hours after a suicide bomber killed 46 children in Yobe State and injured over 70 pupils. Our wise and incorruptible President saw it fit to declare for presidency. Abeg three gbosas for GEJ.
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosadaft!!!
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
so anyone who has a different view from GEJ is from the North and has a hand in the bombing? wow!
U can imagine d level of craziness that wuld mean......in as much as I detest actions of boko haram, d least d president can do is show real concern to d matter at hand....atyms I wonder if GEJ followers hav been jinxed
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by chamboy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

see english!! shocked shocked,,,abeg shift make i see road jor undecided
u wouldnt see na, wen u blind by hate ... oniranu
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
chamboy:
u wouldnt see na, wen u blind by hate ... oniranu

hate wetin?..who get that time to waste lol
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Yossykit: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
Typical of an average Apshit E-Goat.Now listen up! Go and tell ur apc brothers in sambisa forest to try hard next time.Also tell them that no amount of their bombing will stop GEJ from contesting in the elections.Thank U!
why do u reason like dis? Politics or life..which is more important? i wish u could imagined ur sis or dota as a victim, u wil format dis ur political mentality. If jonathan or sambo's dota were to be victim, i'm sure he wud hav postponed the meeting.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by JurassicPark: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
What a Shame!!

So the ploy was to stop him from declaring grin

If he had postponed it, then they won't stop spilling innocent blood because it worked

Myles Munroe of blessed memory was to lead a meeting in the bahamas before he crashed, the meeting still wasn't postponed

Strategy Failed! Try again

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Princewill1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
soe:

Do you think I want to find it funny? IsI ewu
Ok FOOL! Did I look like a fellow slave to U.Even Ur slave masters are not going to save U this time around.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
stebell:

and yu what do yu need a mad woman I guess to give yu a slap. Eddioooot
Lwkmd...very funi....mtcheeeeeeeew.....u bera get a mechanic b4 its too late
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Pennyways: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
pendy79:
Do you declare after buying forms or you do before you buy the form? You have been organising and sponsoring rallies all over the country and you now say you're declaring. Pure putting the cart before the horse.

What is the old ways? Who were there in the old ways? himself, yaradua and obasanjo. Is he not with his thinking cap as usual ni?

Idiotic useless president that ever giveth.
when you go to hell tell that to your ancestors who have already gone, don't forget to tell them that GEJ is the President and Commander in Chief of the Armforces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
Ok FOOL! Did (Do) I look like a fellow slave to U.Even Ur slave masters are not going to save U this time around.

No its okay..don't thank me.

We will continue to dash you common sense... Useless TANoid ...wallowing in cluelessness since 14BC
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by erico2k2(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
babysmart:
dere is nothing Jonathan can do dat will surprise me again...bt honestly wat jst pains me d most about dis guy is d fact dat he is sooo SHAMELESS...my God if I were him I wouldn't evn b able to raise my head in public, bt like I said, nt surprising,.
U r not far from those that share same ideology to blow people up
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by pendy79: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pennyways:
when you go to hell tell that to your ancestors who have already gone, don't forget to tell them that GEJ is the President and Commander in Chief of the Armforces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria till 2019

Heard your father is the gatekeeper at the gate of hell, was told he's expecting you any moment from now.

Pity you will be going headless cos GEJ the clueless and useless mofo that you wanna die for could not protect you from the slaughtering hands of shekau and his goons.

Moronic blind heroworshipper with no pinch of medulla matter.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Mosb(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Still Maintain My Stand! Very Confused President!!!
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by papalnuncio: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
that is y you guys kill dose children , but point is clear you can not stop him.

go again and kill more, Nigeria can not stand still for you guys point and clear
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by clint77ng: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
arsetalks:
Everyone against GEJ cluelessness and outright wickedness is from the north right?

You need a mechanic to check your brain.
pls how is GEJ clueleSs and wicked? Do u remb e-wallet, he was the first to introduce it in the World wide? Some countries even sent officials to come learn from the clueless Jonathan. Do u still remb elrufai and ribadu went on exile and he brought them back and restored ribadus rank? No one on Nairaland has given me a reason (not even a good reason) why he/she hates and insults GEJ. For five yrs noww I can just enter any gas station and fill up my tank, no queue. Thanks to the greatest reformer.

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Princewill1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
soe:

No its okay..don't thank me.

We will continue to dash you common sense... Useless TANoid ...wallowing in cluelessness since 14BC
Theif•nubu and apc riff-raff like U has invaded NL,making watery argurments.If I correct that,will that repair ur brain and make U to vote GeJ.FOOL! U ARE A LOST CAUSE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) / Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.