Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (50143 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
RUST IN HELL FOOL! Who Gave Birth To This THING? Did U think I'm a slave like U.Who even care about what an apc E-GOAT like U have to say? STUPOR!

Chai!! Ndi ogala muor

Onyeberebe....hi hi hi hahahah aha
I knew it would pain you. Aha..now I know your weakness... You thought we won't expose your stupidity init? Init? Answer me.

Onyio..onyio..on..onyioshi...chai! Anumanu....odikwa too obstreperous nna e. Odi..odi...odikwa $tupid nna
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by atlwireles: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
VolvoS60:

^^^
Scores of children are murdered in cold blood (not for the first time, and sadly, not likely to be the last) and all you can do is breezily wave it away as one of those things? angry

You crossed the line with that comment.

Wave it away? mister, what have you done for them? come here and draw cheap rain? Give me a break. You want Nigeria to stop because boko haram set bombs off? Did you go to work today. Why not sit at home and mourn the dead children.

Go home and look for someone else to pour vexation on.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by fyneboi79(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
abegi make we hear word...more than 50 children die every fucken day in this country but who cares?...NOBODY!!!
‎u r a ba5tard,ur fada is a ba5tard,ur muda is a ba5tard,those who liked ur post r ba5tards,ur entire cummunity are ba5tards,d mods that would have deleted this insensitive post r ba5tards,any mod ‎​dat hides my post will die like a terrible ba5tard undecided Can ‎u imagine this height of insensitivity
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by pendy79: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
jonuel1:

The post in the sphere of nations you and generations from your linage and ancestry never attained and will never attain. Keep on displaying your imbecillic tendencies

What exactly are you really saying? All I can decipher is a rumbling mumbling and grumbling of an incoherent ranting of a nincompoop that has just slightly recovered from a strong bout of dementia. What is " the post in the sphere of nations" can't you see you are speaking jargons.

If you've chosen to not only azzlick the anus of JONATAN but go further to even suck out the poo there with your mouth does that make everyone not ready to live the useless and sycophantic life you and everyone in your race chose to lead lesser human.

JonaTAN once had no shoes, don't assume the presidency of a country is limited to a certain social class. I know it is in your race that you have an OSU CASTE SYSTEM and your lineage has been dedicated to your village gods, so you have accepted your faith of servitude and praiseworshipping all your life. Sorry I dream big, wide and far and I'm already living my.dreams. think outside your circles slowpoke, the OSU CASTE system has been abolished, so aspire all you.want do away with this slavish, dominated and conquered mentality.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
fyneboi79:
‎u r a ba5tard,ur fada is a ba5tard,ur muda is a ba5tard,those who liked ur post r ba5tards,ur entire cummunity are ba5tards,d mods that would have deleted this insensitive post r ba5tards,any mod ‎​dat hides my post will die like a terrible ba5tard undecided Can ‎u imagine this height of insensitivity

*looks at audience*

who is this f.uckface? undecided
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by frankezi: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
stebell:
OP, yu shud be ashamed of yourself. so cos yu kno he is declaring today yu and ur rodents up North decided to bomb so as to foil todays activity. yu hav failed.

2moro yu wud say ur North is not developed.

GEJ till una stop to bomb and kill una people.

Bro see the likes wey you get. You reach to start your own blog oh. Leave op na he just wants to get us talking .

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by deejayALFY(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
Isn't it a shame that the so called masterminds are incapable of being apprehended and are free to bomb any where at any time under the watchful eyes of the commander in chief? I really can't wrap my head around this kind of situation, insurgents are having a field day and the government is incapable of arresting the situation? this is crazy!
crazy n insensitive indeed....

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by djmask(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Twenty Four hours after a suicide bomber killed 46 children in Yobe State and injured over 70 pupils. Our wise and incorruptible President saw it fit to declare for presidency. Abeg three gbosas for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Azazi:
why him no go declear? na him set the bomb?
Azazi, even you? Have you forgotten that your revelation in Asaba that PDP was behind Boko Haram made you lose your seat as the National Security Adviser? They didn't stop there. They killed you and Patrick Yakowa in Bayelsa in a plane "crash". How could you forget so soon now that you have "resurrected"? Greet Yakowa for me.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Princewill1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
soe:

Chai!! Ndi ogala muor

Onyeberebe....hi hi hi hahahah aha
I knew it would pain you. Aha..now I know your weakness... You thought we won't expose your stupidity init? Init? Answer me.

Onyio..onyio..on..onyioshi...chai! Anumanu....odikwa too obstreperous nna e. Odi..odi...odikwa $tupid nna
Wait! WHO GAVE THIS E-GOAT RIGHT TO START QUOTING ME? If U do not adjust Ur brain right now.U wound'nt find it funny I repeat.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by InvertedHammer: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
idealsico:
No.It is not insensitivity.We can not allow insurgents to hold this country to ransom. It was actually timed to dissuade the president from declaring his intentions. There are better ways of achieving and or proving your opposition/dislike for the president without taking innocent lives. Again, the masterminds have been disappointed. Nigeria is bigger than any individual or region. God bless Nigeria. My condolences to the bereaved families.
/

We have heard this line of argument before. How many have died after the Nyanya bombing?

Indifference will cease to exist when you or someone very close to you becomes a victim.

\
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by VolvoS60(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
atlwireles:

Wave it away? mister, what have you done for them? come here and draw cheap rain? Give me a break. You want Nigeria to stop because boko haram set bombs off? Did you go to work today. Why not sit at home and mourn the dead children.

Go home and look for someone else to pour vexation on.

^^^
Nonsense.

I may not have done anything for those kids, to use your words. But I haven't trivialized their death in the name of partisan politics. How low can you sink? angry

You don't have to mourn them. But you don't have to insult their memory either.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by atlwireles: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
VolvoS60:

^^^
Nonsense.

I may not have done anything for those kids, to use your words. But I haven't trivialized their death in the name of partisan politics. How low can you sink? angry

You don't have to mourn them. But you don't have to insult their memory either.

You're full of crap, get the hell off my mentions.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by VolvoS60(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
atlwireles:

You're full of crap, get the hell off my mentions.

^^^
Be a man and stand by your words. I will stand by mine.

You crossed a line and I called you out on it.

You think you're untouchable or what? angry angry
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by malele(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
This is the height of insensitivity on the part of of president - Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, just a day after almost 50 children lost their lives due to an attack by Boko haram, our dear president is declaring for a second term. Shouldn't he have postponed this campaign to at least commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives?

That was u. Peoples plan to use bombing from stopping him to declare,it won't work for u people

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Danhumprey: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
stebell:

and yu what do yu need a mad woman I guess to give yu a slap. Eddioooot
You are the direct opposite of Barcanista! Your signature is the direct opposite of his signature. Lol.grin
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by atlwireles: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
VolvoS60:

^^^
Be a man and stand by your words. I will stand by mine.

You crossed a line and I called you out on it.

You think you're untouchable or what? angry angry

You are a man ko, you are a man ni.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Orikinla(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
OCCUPY NIGERIA 2015.

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by erico2k2(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
djmask:
Twenty Four hours after a suicide bomber killed 46 children in Yobe State and injured over 70 pupils. Our wise and incorruptible President saw it fit to declare for presidency. Abeg three gbosas for GEJ.
SO make he let the bombers win? at least them dey hell now and just realized they have been brain washed, no virgins
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by adedayourt(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
idealsico:
No.It is not insensitivity.We can not allow insurgents to hold this country to ransom. It was actually timed to dissuade the president from declaring his intentions. There are better ways of achieving and or proving your opposition/dislike for the president without taking innocent lives. Again, the masterminds have been disappointed. Nigeria is bigger than any individual or region. God bless Nigeria. My condolences to the bereaved families.

Father ll forgive you
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by benpuzzy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
Isn't it a shame that the so called masterminds are incapable of being apprehended and are free to bomb any where at any time under the watchful eyes of the commander in chief? I really can't wrap my head around this kind of situation, insurgents are having a field day and the government is incapable of arresting the situation? this is crazy!
is GEJ d Chief of defence Staff, is GEJ d IGP, is GEJ d minister of defence? My friend u better wake up. GEJ will not die for u bunch of in-great but will live to witness ur mass execution in d day of reconing. He approved all d Budget of all d security agencies in a speedy manner, what else do u want from him? GEJ till 2019. PEACE!
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by adedayourt(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
stebell:
OP, yu shud be ashamed of yourself. so cos yu kno he is declaring today yu and ur rodents up North decided to bomb so as to foil todays activity. yu hav failed.

2moro yu wud say ur North is not developed.

GEJ till una stop to bomb and kill una people.

Wen I see som1 talkin wit his butt I kno dem
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by VolvoS60(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
atlwireles:

You are a man ko, you are a man ni.

^^^
And who or what are you? angry

Nothing is sacred or has value to you. angry You and your 'friends' play your little partisan political games, selling out children yet unborn and its all a game to you. Online gun for hire. angry angry

You'll all get what's coming to you. As sure as night follows day. angry
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by danla44(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
This is the height of insensitivity on the part of of president - Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, just a day after almost 50 children lost their lives due to an attack by Boko haram, our dear president is declaring for a second term. Shouldn't he have postponed this campaign to at least commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives?

He is an Idiot.....
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by stebell(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
adedayourt:

Wen I see som1 talkin wit his butt I kno dem

Attention seeker I don see yu.
Next

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by atlwireles: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
[s]
VolvoS60:

^^^
And who or what are you? angry

Nothing is sacred or has value to you. angry You and your 'friends' play your little partisan political games, selling out children yet unborn and its all a game to you. Online gun for hire. angry angry

You'll all get what's coming to you. As sure as night follows day. angry
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by adedayourt(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
jmaine:
Another useless thread by the APC maggots

Anoda useless comment by pdp rodent
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by FolabiCash: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
APC markets itself in a rather annoying way. This type of news makes an average illiterate Nigerian think APC is Boko Haram. Or wait , Is Potiskum (Yobe not An APC state ??
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Tonylyte(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
The o.p of this thread must be high on pig blood. What do u want the president to do? Go and resurrect the people killed by their own people?

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by cirmuell(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
soe:

Join me in my efforts to rescue Nigeria from the age long hold of the PDP

Come along with me and I'll make you fishers of men

Let's enlighten the lots who think Nigeria will work out itself without any change.

Those who think that 16 yrs is not enough to wipe off the woes of our historical years of misrule.

Let's let them know that 16 yrs of democracy should be able to correct 31 years of khakistocracy. If only we have the right people in the right place.

Let them know we cannot continue in this corrupt manner .

Let them know that many graduates are jobless today...because they have no connection.

Let people know that even if Nigeria becomes the largest economy in the world...the issue of corruption will make us poorer and the richer will be richer...there will still be no jobs and no light and no food for those who have no connections.

Let people know that GeJ will never fight corruption.

Let people know that our military which was never known for corruption has become so corrupt that BH is now gaining ground.

Let them know that another 4 years of this strong boko haram army unshaken will lead to the destruction of Nigeria.

Let them know that when all hell is let loose , GeJ and his family, Badeh and his family, and all those in power will travel out and leave us to our fate.

Let them know that there is only one man who the army fee. One man who corruption fears. One man who boko haram fears. He is harmless when he has no power...but he is ruthless when he is given power.

Let them know..that that is the man everybody is looking up to ..for direction because he has done it before.

Let them know that APC and PDP may have no difference after all...but there is only one simple difference between APC and PDP...

Buhari is that difference... He did it before as president for just 20 months..and he shook the USA and UK ... Our economy became intimidatingly robust and independent.

He lead the army to defeat boko haram in 1983
He chased them far into Chad.

This man brought discipline...
This man did all these in less than 2yrs

I won't vote for APC.

But I will vote for Buhari.

Even if he joins PDP.

But this man doesn't have money to campaign... But if we value our future as a nation... Its our duty to campaign for the man.

And that's is why I need you Cirmuell ... To rise up and become a fisher of men...we need men like you.
GEJ can never have my vote in next year's poll, but honestly I have my reservation 'bout this man too. I don't know if I'm just being unncessarily paranoid but something about Buhari just don't feel right. undecided
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by BRAV0O(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Akpan107:
GEJ must rule you again!
for ur mind grin ode!
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by babysmart(f): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
dere is nothing Jonathan can do dat will surprise me again...bt honestly wat jst pains me d most about dis guy is d fact dat he is sooo SHAMELESS...my God if I were him I wouldn't evn b able to raise my head in public, bt like I said, nt surprising,.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia / Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.