Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (80601 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
datalossvictim1:

I burst out laughing like an imbecillle grin I'm not ashamed though. I did get the evil stare from an old lady . I'm still chuckling as I type..
Maybe the old lady was a data loss victim? grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
OnyeIbo:

I don laugh go touch my landlady breast. lol

Na em be say ya own don finish
Quit notice noni angry grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by homesteady(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Go and register with TeHN so that they'll be doing weekly checkup on you to know if you are still alive or she has used you for sacrifice!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by csbrown(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Starring at u? As in? Where in particular
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Sheenor: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
see crazie comment abeg.....nairalanders' i hail thee.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Norstrademus(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
lukuluku101:
Hmmmmm...this one is strongggg! The prophet says "congratulations, you've fvcked your way into the coven of h'orny witches. She dey watch as others dey freestyle ontop u ni"
Lol
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by mzhorlah(f): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
She is having meeting over your destiny embarassed
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by DollyParton1(f): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

You are dating a familiar spirit. Won ti get e.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

It's not normal. She's a winchy winchy. Each time u have s3x with her, she transfers deadly demons to you. After that, she feels sorry for what she has done to an innocent guy like u. She luvs u though but she can't stop doing it because she is under comand from the underworld and she must obey. Stare her straight in the eyes and tell her what she has done to you. Tell her how you can exorcise the demons outa u. She stares at u in the nite when u are sleeping? Hmmm that's so serious ooo

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by sheymoni(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
U sure say no be ur snoring dey wake the babe?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by alexx187(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
She dey trip for u ni joor!!!.."Love thangs.....
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by afokstoomuci(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
See wat u will do.In d nite or day time pretend as if are sleeping wen she is awake.U wil be talking to urself dat i am d one who kill her so i am d 1 who wil eat d heart nd lap.If u dont give it to me then i will nt bring d 1 i am dating nw.U wil notice dat wen u wakeup u wil see a written note on ur table dat i dont want to see u again.Lolz
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
faithugo64:
O.G.B.A.N.J.E
see this unromantic stone aged dinosaur..... As a lady, if you don know that a lady staring at a man while he sleeps is cos shes thinkin alot about him and is really into him then the bush u escaped from must be thick..... ILE IGIdi gon...... Your own is sttrrrroooonnngggg!!!!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
RUN!! shocked grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by xynerise: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin.
Like this?

4 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by salt1: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Youngzedd:
The babe be like, when we go chop this dude head.

grin grin grin

I think I needed this laughter!
Op una well done.

I didn't know that people have degenerated to this level of immorality. No wonder the churches are full and running over. After risking your life in all kinds of atrocious behaviours, you run to the churches seeking for instant miracles to manage the penalties of irresponsible living.

I hope you practise safe sex, though. Before you destroy your entire life
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Emilord(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Alobam,ekwensu na akpogi be that oo,hehehe...she is just waiting 4 d time to reach so that she go fegi agu,..nwa mbada i ga agbawa door very soon
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by arimahoseloka(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Y u dey fear? Are u so spineless?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by godoluwa(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
chukxie:
Next time you wake up and she's staring into your face, you should shout 'Ayamatanga, Ayamantaga, Ayamantaga! This new babe keeps staring at me. Should I do to her what you instructed me to do to my ex'? Give it a try. Thank me later.
lwkmd...u be bad man mhen. u wan kill person wif laff

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Wisegeek01(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
johnbuck81:
u neva jam.
mr freebie p*$$y .
next time wen she stare at u..u stare back at her(eye 4 eye)
it might be luv though.

Lol* Dat one dey
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by angeljoy: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Please allow me to explain some spiritual issues to you without quoting the scriptures:

There are guardian angels; they are angels assigned to watch over you as a Christian. But there are duplication from Satan called guardian spirits; these are demons that have been with your family from time immemorial till date(you can buy mfm books to educate yourself on this)
Now I need to tell you the reason for your waking up whenever she stares at you: when you are sleeping, it is your body that sleeps, your soul is in quiet mode but your spirit is not sleeping (though may be weak) so whenever she stares at you, your spirit sends a message to your soul and your soul rouse you up.
Question is why is she staring at you and at what hour?
I am not contending the fact that she may be pondering on many issues of life that are offshoots of love or lust but a consistent routine at a constant hour of the night is frighteningly demonic cause there is a transaction going on at that hour which there is 60-40% probability that you are the subject.
Way out: needless for me to escalate this issue beyond all that you have been told, I just need to tell you to run to Christ as fast as your heart can go, go to a bible believing church , seek the counsel of the man of God and stay rooted in Christ.
May God help you as you seek Him

6 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Teespice(f): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
huh

new freebie.

it is well. This kain objectification of women shaaaa.

4 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by chynazom(f): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Very funny comments ...am thinking " shouldn't this be in the comedy section?"
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by ojeffo: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
U DEY LUCKY SAY SHE NO RUB POWDER FOR FACE DEY STARE...BLOOD PRESSURE FOR KILL U...MR ODHOFREE PUXXY

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by olashas(f): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:
Ha!!! Your soul has been imprisoned in a day-old dinosaur egg. To free yourself, you'll have to find the dinosaur egg and crack it open with a broom stick. Good luck.
Nairaland peeps grin
Crazy grin grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by iamord(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
LordIllegal:
My Iphone 6 just Stopped charging.. Please, What should i do ??

grin is that dude singing or giving the mic Bj grin
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Emilord(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
moreeni:
Wetin face one person, na back e back another. You thought you got freebee, she might have offered to you selflessly like she never does. Here we have conflict of interests. Abeg, mind yourself. Even though God doesn't approve of her "selflessness", He doesn't like it when a woman cries. Mind yourself!

grin grin grin
pls,who can tell me wat this one is saying?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by ceejay80s(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
NoContract:
Mad people too full nairaland.
i swear mad people no dey nairaland , na insane people full nairaland.
@ op pls upload ur full photo make we check wetin ur babe dey look

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by ahatson(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
I THINK THAT IS A PRACTICAL HATRED, ITS NOT NORMAL U NEED TO ASK HER FEW QUESTION IF SHE IS NOT BEING USED SPIRITUAL AS A SATELITE TASKED TOWARDS U.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
I actually went through this... and I can say to you its 199% DEMONIC ENCOUNTER...

Some nairalanders here are actually living with these spirits without knowing,... Demons are nasty and they disguise their mode.. You have to be in Christ to have spiritual eyes to see through their works...

BEFORE I ROUND UP, CAN SOMEONE GIVE THE @OP THE NUMBER FOR SYNAGOGUE CHURCH.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.