Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (63487 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2014
I say Bullshitt undecided undecided undecided undecided this is a made of story no truth to this crapfest whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Successdude(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2014
DjAndroid:

She was asking if men think they will be very expensive to maintain due to the way they dress.

Guys, Any opinion why this happens ?
First and foremost women should stop deluding themselves to think the way they dress or their wealth chases men away. but these . 1) men need a wife nt a 24hr working woman.
2) Some female bankers are nt humble and quite rude (when i say rude, i mean rude by virtue of the response dey give to their seemingly 'low-class' customers that approach them)

3) you all knw the talk about bankers givin 'freebies' with their punannni .

last bullet: let her be more friendly and sometimes feel free to shw she got wife qualities like talk abt things men nid (mentions meal, respect, home building ) BUT when it is in line with the discussion she's havin wit d customer. it wil help if she is at the help desk.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by eleko1: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2014
Not all female bankers behave irresponsible.
GodMode:
DjAndroid... Your answer(my opinion):

Like what uwa1 Most Nigerian men are looking house wives... They are insecure and want women they think they can control..

From ogawisdom view,

Most Nigerian men are insecure and already conclude in their minds that corporate ladies(high standard) are b*tches..
High standard ladies would leave the responsibilities of the home to a house maid and cook..
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Slynonny(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2014
DjAndroid:
We were chatting last night when My neighbour, a single female banker told me what they (single ladies ) are facing in her office.

She said, despite most of them being beautiful, their male customers always prefer and go after their cleaners, messengers and security personnel instead of the polished bankers.

She said that she has witnessed about 6 weddings of their cleaners who got married to their customers.

She was asking if men think they will be very expensive to maintain due to the way they dress.

After so much talk I didn't just know what to tell her.

Guys, Any opinion why this happens ?
The answer to her problem is right there in the bank.
Since their male counterparts has gone down to marry the cleaners they the female bankers should get down and marry the security men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by youngalex(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2014
The OP is not far from the truth,they have a specialization in snubbing before they respect you they will access your networth,That's why most of them in marketing run after rich importers and can do anything to get that fat bank account..There are exceptions though at least av met one so humble n preety if not that I don't want to marry outside my tribe I for don marry her

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by JayJustus(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Bankers are R.U.D.E especially the female ones at GTB...bankers must get married to Hitlers sons..

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2014
harde2lah:

she's prolly a banker
Sebi? or she cud be d neighbor to d OP
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by tyor: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2014
[b]abeg....i wan orijin too.

I can marry a cleaner that serves orijin with Cornflakes!!!

Seriously....your banker friend didnt mean to say that.

I have a couple of friends with fantastic careers and also about 30yrs old and you have seen them evolve over the years.

Stage 1. Average age is 23yrs: When they first got the banking job - they're looking for a guy that earns 4times what they earn.
Stage 2. Average age is 28Yrs: Over the period, the expectation reduces - if he earns about the same with me.
Stage 3. average age is 30+yrs: I dont even mind, in as much as he's working and he luvs me

At this stages, this is what the guys of the same age are thinking.

Stage 1. Average age is 23yrs: If only this my colleague would consider my quest nd is ready to wait 4-5yrs
Stage 2. Average age is 28Yrs: The ones that got lucky at Stage 1 are marrying their former colleague/client of about the same age
Stage 3. average age is 30+yrs: This my old friend/colleague is hoping that i marry her, but she doesnt know that I have girl (currently at her own Stage 1). lets hope i marry her eventually.

Morals....the guy at Stage one with you, will equally have career progression, and you can grow together. Despise not the days of little beginnings. They people you see at chevron today (most of who were bankers at the beginning and wearing oversized coats) now look so posh and are super eligible

[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by emptyhead(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2014
Emperoradrian:
jst listen to urself and see ur mentality "BLOODY UNFAIR" so d bankers are d ones dat r supposed to marry husbands..."GUD HUSBANDS" abi,and den d cleaners shud marry any man simply cos dey r cleaners....its nt so my dear,God no d luk face b4 He blesses someone,jst as d rain falls 4 both d gud,bad and ugly,so also does God bless evry1.....abi u neva see whr oga pikin d marry housegirl despite all d gals he met in sch in america.......i tink all u av to do is pray to God to giv u ur own husband and nt being jealous of d cleaners.......or else u'll end up in ur papa house,or marry bricklayer in ur old age.

@bolded those guys are making money ooo.. To even marry one hardworking bricklayer beta oo

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2014
mtcheww Stewpeed bankers and their #yamsense
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2014
JayJustus:
Bankers are R.U.D.E especially the female ones at GTB...bankers must get married to Hitlers sons..
DWAYNE WADE AND LEBRON...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by ibiso1986: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2014
Female doctors are the worse, they are ego driven and hardly date outside their profession

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by sucrev: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:
Bloody unfair. But I don't suppose they'll be interested in the type of men who would go after a cleaner. I don't mean that as an insult, to either profession, but these are two different kinds of women.
a woman is a woman take it up and bring it down its still dsame
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2014
iykedare:

you girls have been saying this and still single and buying aso ebi for other people.

ok let me get this.You women wey get size are waiting for men in skirts from mars.
Make una await o
No.... The men in skirts are in Scotland....

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Cholls(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2014
Bagwellz:
are yuh sure undecided
my brother of cuz am bloody sure grin
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by charlydamianpat(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2014
chaiiiiiii i don taya for dis stories self.......u guys are chasing beuatiful ladies away from bank with all this comment.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by tyor: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2014
charlydamianpat:
chaiiiiiii i don taya for dis stories self.......u guys are chasing beuatiful ladies away from bank with all this comment.

We are simply saying....get ur head on ur shoulder, not vice versa. If u're a manager and a teller dude likes you, why cant u give it a try. The teller dude could become really big tomorrow. some ladies would even say derogatory things like "stick with your level". Meanwhile, the guy that is at your current level ends up marrying a Cleaner that used to be at his previous level.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by pweetixandy: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2014
iammo6:
what are you two dragging here
we are dragging for d seat of ceo NL
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2014
People need to break free from this habit of comparing themselves to others. No two destines are the same! We all run a personal race and because you don't have it today doesn't mean you won't have it tomorrow. Just be thankful and grateful! At the right time God will perfect His plans for her!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by festico: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:

*sigh* Look, men and women have certain standards. The kind of man who would willingly choose a cleaner, thinks of himself as being happy with her choice of work/person. There are certain jobs people choose because of a lack of choice. The average university graduate in Nigeria would go for teaching rather than cleaning, for instance.
There's no way to equate a cleaner with a banker, unless the person cleans Jonathan's room in Aso rock or runs a professional cleaning outfit.

My dear true love has notin to do with ur profession
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2014
who do i believe?? he said you are both dragging for my head...you are now saying you are dragging for the seat of ceo
pweetixandy:
we are dragging for d seat of ceo NL
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by tyor: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2014
ThoniaSlim:
People need to break free from this habit of comparing themselves to others. No two destines are the same! We all run a personal race and because you don't have it today doesn't mean you won't have it tomorrow. Just be thankful and grateful! At the right time God will perfect His plans for her!

Tor!!! Make she wait...abi?
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by pweetixandy: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Damalex4luv:
Ojuju calabar
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sharap!
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by deletrue: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Odilafta:
Tell her to stop carrying her shoulder higher than her head.

She should stop envying those cleaners(,they all have same to.to,just a difference in sizes lipsrsealed) rather she should learn humility from them.

Is she also a spiritualist Abi how sure is she that the money those male customers come to withdraw is theirs

Like they say,"the ugly girls are getting married every saturday while the beautiful ones are busy,buying the aso-ebi" grin
I'm sure she didn't tell you of the humble,hardworking bricklayer she has been turning down,simply because she's a banker...

No apologies
I just like saying it the way it is.

cool
Nonsense and ingredient
You are my biggest brother for this truth. These bankers and similar other ladies are the ones will the concept of what a man can do, a woman can also do, even 100% better than man. Few day a go, someone posted a thread, advancing highly accurate and convincing reasons why men should not marry. I am a pensioner, with all my children grown up, but I completely agree with that man touching the truth. These ladies, especially today, are very desrespectful. Maybe, because they are opportuned to get job, they believe cleaners and thier likes are just empty humans. Who care? One can pick a clearner, polish her, even put her in part time schools, with time, such cleaners will become very nice looking but remain discipline and respectful.
These working class do not know the food prepared by your wife etc. is sweeter than the fast foods and well as the ones prepared by house girls. Tufiakwa with fast foods. Such foods are good for starters, and young men who lack the time because of their job nature and other reasons. Like your words, no apology. All you bankers and other working class ladies should learn to be loyal, humble and should not carry your shoulders above your heights. Nonsense etc.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by tyor: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:

*sigh* Look, men and women have certain standards. The kind of man who would willingly choose a cleaner, thinks of himself as being happy with her choice of work/person. There are certain jobs people choose because of a lack of choice. The average university graduate in Nigeria would go for teaching rather than cleaning, for instance.
There's no way to equate a cleaner with a banker, unless the person cleans Jonathan's room in Aso rock or runs a professional cleaning outfit.

[size=16pt]You have a POINT!!! A VERY dumb one grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by GodMode: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

Dey there dey wait 4 god.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by tyor: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2014
GodMode:

Dey there dey wait 4 god.

SHOKI!!!
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by olisaEze(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2014
[email][/email]Sista abeg make una check una sef 4dt branch!no youngman wil knowingly :Pchoose a liability over an asset. Hw do u n ur female collegues speak 2customers dt u tink r nt well2 do
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2014
ojubi:

SORRY TO DISAPOINT YOU MATE. ANY FEMALE BANKER WILL DIE TO MARRY A CLEANER IN MY COMPANY. THANKS TO OUR MANAGEMENT AND THE CLEANERS THEMSELFS FOR GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TO DO PART-TIME STUDIES AND CAME OUT WITH DEGREES.
THEY WERE ALL UPGRADED AND THEY EARN UP 5 MILLION NAIRA YEARLY.
DID I TELL YOU THEIR HOUSING ALLOWANCE IS ABOUT 1.2 MILLION NAIRA YEARLY? PAYEBLE IN THE FIRST QAUTER OF THE YEAR?
NEVER LOOK DOWN ON A CLEANER MATE, MOST OF THEM GOT DEGREES.
Please what company do you work with??
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by kaima1984(f): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
Chai....a woman would always be a woman....no matter how rich you are....u must look for a man to marry you
point of correction Mr,a woman must not look for who wil marry her rather a man must look for a woman t marry,get that into ur head
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Skii(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2014
Dear all,

for a moment, let us put the attitudes of just a few female bankers aside.

what about the guys? shouldn't they take some responsibility for not raising their game enough?

rather than squirm at the sight (or actions) of some lady, i think guys should learn the art of taming, subtle taming of these seemingly untamed women. women are emotional, very, as i have come to understand and it may be that at the time whoever engaged them, they may have been under pressure hence their untoward "reaction".

I must confess, i am also in the process of learning how to deal with various types of women. the funny thing as i have found is that, once you are able to ride their initial forming or fronting attitude, they come running after you like bees chase honey!

you don't get out of life what you want, you get out of life who you are- Les Brown!

so the guy going after the cleaner in preference to the banker, that's fine, that's his choice, that's who he is.

if only the banker ladies will exercise some patience, their own guy will come and when he does, they should hope that he is man enough to teach them the manners they lack.

let's not even talk about money, again a man on top of his game will tame a lady he chooses whether or not she earns more than he does.

picture this scenario, an example someone gave in one of the replies

a lady banker snaps at the counter when you request to use her pen. rather than quiet down and retreat with tail in between legs, a gentle, friendly, subtle comment or compliment can do the trick "wow, you must be under pressure, take it easy", "even with that attitude, you are still gorgeous, what will you be like when you are smiling?"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by deletrue: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2014
sammieguze:
U mean a lady who is a cleaner is sub-human

Thank you. Abeg, help me ask ham more than two times if a lady cleaner na sub-set of female bankers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) / Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.