Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (63491 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2014
BTW, I have seen numerous cleaners in banks who are very beautiful and sexy, and in many cases I have had to restrain myself from making a move. I saw one heavily busty and curvy one the other day at a Skye Bank branch. Walahi, too many eyes were roving all over the place, so I no see chance follow am yarn or collect her number. I'd choose her over any of the female bankers at that branch any day.

Many men (including me) judge a woman entirely by her 'womanness' (which encapsulates her looks, attitudes, behaviour, personality, etc) - as opposed to her career or job description. Wetin concern me if you be banker? Shey you go pack all the money wey dey your bank vault come dash me, abi wetin gan gan go be my gain for dating or marrying you as a so-called banker?

5 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by skyladon22(f): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2014
Most of these female bankers are very rude to some certain customers. They only welcome and become friendly with male customers that they know have fat or moderate accounts.

They mostly dress to attract rich customers and not their male colleagues and since their male counterparts are always busy and not time to go out to meet girls, they decide to date the cleaners and nice customers

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Toktee(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2014
DjAndroid:
We were chatting last night when My neighbour, a single female banker told me what they (single ladies ) are facing in her office.

She said, despite most of them being beautiful, their male customers always prefer and go after their cleaners, messengers and security personnel instead of the polished bankers.

She said that she has witnessed about 6 weddings of their cleaners who got married to their customers.

She was asking if men think they will be very expensive to maintain due to the way they dress.

After so much talk I didn't just know what to tell her.

Guys, Any opinion why this happens ?
GOD! How on earth did she expect customers to look her way when majority of the m have slept with her?
I jam one of them in minna,i asked to take her out she said i should called her 7pm to know the location of her place,when i called she asked what i was coming with to take her out,i lagh,i told her that i had a bike,the lady told me that she can nt go out on the bike,even if it is a power bike,i thank her nd end the called.
The following morning while i was trying to drive out of the bank i saw her coming in inside kekenaped,she was the one that saw me first,she wave me,i wave back,but that was how i end the whole thing,frm that day,she called me daily,but i dnt have time for her.
Now tell me,can a cleaner ask me that?

10 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by NobleG1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
DjAndroid:
We were chatting last night when My neighbour, a single female banker told me what they (single ladies ) are facing in her office.

She said, despite most of them being beautiful, their male customers always prefer and go after their cleaners, messengers and security personnel instead of the polished bankers.

She said that she has witnessed about 6 weddings of their cleaners who got married to their customers.

She was asking if men think they will be very expensive to maintain due to the way they dress.

After so much talk I didn't just know what to tell her.

Guys, Any opinion why this happens ?

You either fabricated this story or the lady in question is lying.

Bank customers don't even see bank cleaners because cleaners do their jobs before banks open for business.

Do Nigerian banks have messengers? If any has, do they interact with customers?

Nigerian banks do have guards but they're mostly men.

If you want to fabricate a plausible story, do better next time.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by fpeter(f): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
iykedare:

you girls have been saying this and still single and buying aso ebi for other people.

ok let me get this.You women wey get size are waiting for men in skirts from mars.
Make una await o

trust me.....shoe get size
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by fpeter(f): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
steppin:

Yeah! Of course! Shoe get size!
Keep saying it, if it helps you to sleep at night

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
kaima1984:
point of correction Mr,a woman must not look for who wil marry her rather a man must look for a woman t marry,get that into ur head
BLACK WOMAN BLACK BRAIN...... Stay there....... ORUWE......

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Eberex(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
BLACKMAN-----BLACKMIND
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Missmossy(f): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Eeyah...how pathetic,i really feel for this lady.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Skii:
Dear all,

for a moment, let us put the attitudes of just a few female bankers aside.

what about the guys? shouldn't they take some responsibility for not raising their game enough?

rather than squirm at the sight (or actions) of some lady, i think guys should learn the art of taming, subtle taming of these seemingly untamed women. women are emotional, very, as i have come to understand and it may be that at the time whoever engaged them, they may have been under pressure hence their untoward "reaction".

I must confess, i am also in the process of learning how to deal with various types of women. the funny thing as i have found is that, once you are able to ride their initial forming or fronting attitude, they come running after you like bees chase honey!

you don't get out of life what you want, you get out of life who you are- Les Brown!

so the guy going after the cleaner in preference to the banker, that's fine, that's his choice, that's who he is.

if only the banker ladies will exercise some patience, their own guy will come and when he does, they should hope that he is man enough to teach them the manners they lack.

let's not even talk about money, again a man on top of his game will tame a lady he chooses whether or not she earns more than he does.

picture this scenario, an example someone gave in one of the replies

a lady banker snaps at the counter when you request to use her pen. rather than quiet down and retreat with tail in between legs, a gentle, friendly, subtle comment or compliment can do the trick "wow, you must be under pressure, take it easy", "even with that attitude, you are still gorgeous, what will you be like when you are smiling?"

This Man has sence..... Finally One man standing Faaaaaarrrrrr away from the crowd..... Dont get me wrong..... I'm a guy but I love thos words..... If I was that Banker and he said that to me, after he leaves, I guess his number will be on the slip..... I will call him the moment I'm free and appologise..... Nice one.... Its a classic....

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by BreezyRita(f): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Guess most of these female bankers always feel on top if the world. They act like they don't care. Who knew they secretly craved the attention given to the cleaners? cheesy cheesy
When a guy approaches you and you feel you're too good for him. Sh.it happens

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
soleexx:

Picture of you when u whr there and caught her on camera for him or idntbeliveIT
believe me now?

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by slydog(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Am a Banker, trust me, I won't marry a female banker,

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by iykedare(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
fpeter:

While some women are waiting for the shoes of big sizes,some other women are getting married,raising families and forging ahead with their lives. Looks like some women are waiting for the second coming of Jesus. Na jesus they wan marry.
Goodluck to ya all.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by beeevan: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
What makes the cleaners unpolished? If they are so 'unpolished', how comes they are more desired than the so called polished bankers, grin grin this life sef undecided.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by playboy19(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
donroxy:
I see no reason why folks keep bitching about professional and career oriented ladies .... !!

I was once looked down upon by a male teller in Oceanic bank while in 200L accounting .. I lashed @ him so much and made him feel worthless, I insulted him with everything I was taught in banking and finance and how he was so archaic not to know the ethics of being a teller !!

I have never had issue with female bankers because I usually conduct my transactions as professional as possible ....

If she goes personal, I keep straight face and keep it professional .......They love meeting big catch........ Majority of female bankers have lower IQ and poor self esteem since Banking community is of high social competition .... Some bankgirls are untouchable while some are simply ''nothing'' but trying to fit in .....

As a hapless dude, it is your fault if you allow any female banker to maltreat you !!

I love female doctors so much I'd sacrificed to marry one and infact their arrogance is simply what I love about them .... I can relate with their IQ also IQ of a lawyer and an Engineer ..... (My Ideal Girls) !!

But female banker is the least IQ I ever think of ........ When I see them I'm more of pity for them cuz only God knows the pressure she's undergoing beyond the high-heels, brazilian hair , pancakes and the suit !!!

Female Docs drive me crazy even where she think low , I could use some parameters in her field to bring her to speed !!

Guys, to relate with any member of the society even the president without feeling any complex/rejected , go and become successful without 'crime' .... Develop urself and people will find you !!

How could a lady work so hard , develop her professional career, work in a professional institution after rigorous professional competition only to settle for less unprofessional man in the name of being humble and available ..... If you can't beat her professional status please go and find your level or go get Upgraded

Dude, i think i need to have you as my spoke-man cos we seem to share the same state of mind. I have nothing else to add to your comment. You nailed the whole discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by beeevan: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
NobleG1:

Bank customers don't even see bank cleaners because cleaners do their jobs before banks open for business.

I have never been to access bank without seeing a cleaner or more.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by steppin: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
fpeter:

Who knew?
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by adepiero: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
She can resign as a banker and become a cleaner if that would get her a husband undecided

#TeamTosyne2much cares...
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
NobleG1:

which country you dey? In almost all d banks I go to in all the states I visit, I always see bank cleaners doin their job.....so long as customers walk in and out of the banks and bring in dirt or litter d place with paper, the cleaners have to keep doin their job when people are there else the bank will look like a trash can...... Or do you think the bank floor cleans itself after about 50-100 customers troop in from the sandy floors outside? You arrange ur brain.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Odunharry(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Odilafta:
Tell her to stop carrying her shoulder higher than her head.

She should stop envying those cleaners(,they all have same to.to,just a difference in sizes lipsrsealed) rather she should learn humility from them.

Is she also a spiritualist Abi how sure is she that the money those male customers come to withdraw is theirs

Like they say,"the ugly girls are getting married every saturday while the beautiful ones are busy,buying the aso-ebi" grin
I'm sure she didn't tell you of the humble,hardworking bricklayer she has been turning down,simply because she's a banker...

No apologies
I just like saying it the way it is.

cool
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by onoja12: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
if i may come in,the way you think,that is why the men prefer the cleaners,your statement is rounded in pride.first understand you don't make choices for men,they chose what is acceptable to them and am very sure for every or most men humility is an A rated quality.the cleaners are not proud,while the bankers are that is the difference between both

Kimmo:

*sigh* Look, men and women have certain standards. The kind of man who would willingly choose a cleaner, thinks of himself as being happy with her choice of work/person. There are certain jobs people choose because of a lack of choice. The average university graduate in Nigeria would go for teaching rather than cleaning, for instance.
There's no way to equate a cleaner with a banker, unless the person cleans Jonathan's room in Aso rock or runs a professional cleaning outfit.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by AmNotDrunk(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
andyallor:

For some reason I can't explain, I know ST Peter will call my name wink grin

Don't mind me cheesy

One of my fav from coldplay lol.
But I think its "won't" not "will"
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by blakky97(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:

*sigh* Look, men and women have certain standards. The kind of man who would willingly choose a cleaner, thinks of himself as being happy with her choice of work/person. There are certain jobs people choose because of a lack of choice. The average university graduate in Nigeria would go for teaching rather than cleaning, for instance.
There's no way to equate a cleaner with a banker, unless the person cleans Jonathan's room in Aso rock or runs a professional cleaning outfit.
My goodness! Don't look down on any one. A peaceful cleaner is always far better than a nagging, high horse riding banker. She can resign from the cleaning job, manage a big supermarket, and have a good story to tell. Not all that glitter is gold. Working In a bank doesn't make you the right choice for every educated person

7 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by jeje123(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lordabas:

You deserve one chilled bottle for this post
True talk
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Matttthew(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Odilafta:
Tell her to stop carrying her shoulder higher than her head.

She should stop envying those cleaners(,they all have same to.to,just a difference in sizes lipsrsealed) rather she should learn humility from them.

Is she also a spiritualist Abi how sure is she that the money those male customers come to withdraw is theirs

Like they say,"the ugly girls are getting married every saturday while the beautiful ones are busy,buying the aso-ebi" grin
I'm sure she didn't tell you of the humble,hardworking bricklayer she has been turning down,simply because she's a banker...

No apologies
I just like saying it the way it is.

cool
Nonsense and ingredient
u dey vex
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Matttthew(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
pweetixandy:
Maybe she should quit her job now,since it pains her to see other women getting married. Rada rada
Ur own will come...
Tire boo
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by pweetixandy: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Matttthew:

Ur own will come...
Tire boo
k
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by awa(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
@Poster,

Every man knows what he wants...

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by gnykelly(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
why are people so mad at others opinion or choices.

for the ladies if you want a rich man as spouse, make sure you are rich.

for the men if you want beautiful well educated professional like bankers you must also be handsome well educated and professional.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Betasms: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
ojubi:

SORRY TO DISAPOINT YOU MATE. ANY FEMALE BANKER WILL DIE TO MARRY A CLEANER IN MY COMPANY. THANKS TO OUR MANAGEMENT AND THE CLEANERS THEMSELFS FOR GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TO DO PART-TIME STUDIES AND CAME OUT WITH DEGREES.
THEY WERE ALL UPGRADED AND THEY EARN UP 5 MILLION NAIRA YEARLY.
DID I TELL YOU THEIR HOUSING ALLOWANCE IS ABOUT 1.2 MILLION NAIRA YEARLY? PAYEBLE IN THE FIRST QAUTER OF THE YEAR?
NEVER LOOK DOWN ON A CLEANER MATE, MOST OF THEM GOT DEGREES.

Please what company is that oo, let me come and work there.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by thuao(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
Guess it all bothers down to attitude, ow receptive re u. If ure d forming type, u re on ur own. Na so sis caro dey form till she clock 40yr without a husband. men by default like attention, dey. Like to be in charge. So if u re forming boss lady or carrier lady, av a change of heart. If u re not aVailable physically, emotionally, or in conversation. Even if u get married, na dose cleaners n cook dat giv oga attention go enjoy him. Lesson is dat be available, don't b proud, don't snub, don't look down on anybody(not saying u shudnt av a taste). Be approachable.
Finally u might not be destined to get ur partner ina bankin hall.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) / Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.