Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (63490 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by mikolo80: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
armadeo:

The only posts that made sense.

Insecurity/ low self esteem is when a man calls a woman he has never spoken to a snub.
you greet somebody and she refuses to acknowledge you cos you dont drive a range or wear a rolex,thats being a snub and human beings never forget a snub. treat ppl with respect and dignity and reap the rewards
behave like a jackass and live with the consequences

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by debbydee(f): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
na wahooo..see people dey ignore female bankers..when me dey find one desperately...chei na waohh. one mans meat na another man poison.

becareful of bankers some of them aare proud thinking thta they ahve achieved something its better you go for someone who will respect you and your family than someone who will be a snub

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
its about personality , obviously she has got attitude for her to talk like cleaners , security guards are no jobs and people who do them are no good to mingle with . oh , she is waiting to get married to her customer , she go dey dere tey no wonder I was at the bank this morning and this lady had to apply pancake before she attended to the next person. well if she is so desparate to get married she can take the cleaner job and see if she would . its about personlity and attitude not that they are so expensive. for her talking expensive self shows her level of reasoning . smart dudes can always tell who is gonna give them problem by just a little chat which they may have had with her . finally , beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Fellonigerians: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
DjAndroid:
We were chatting last night when My neighbour, a single female banker told me what they (single ladies ) are facing in her office.

She said, despite most of them being beautiful, their male customers always prefer and go after their cleaners, messengers and security personnel instead of the polished bankers.

She said that she has witnessed about 6 weddings of their cleaners who got married to their customers.

She was asking if men think they will be very expensive to maintain due to the way they dress.

After so much talk I didn't just know what to tell her.

Guys, Any opinion why this happens ?

She should closely observe those cleaners and learn from them, and if possible, be like them...
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by mikolo80: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
pinkiepetite:
lol da was mean
how was that mean.she was stupid,he repliediin kind
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by jimmy101231(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lordabas:

You deserve one chilled bottle for this post
I swear one bottle of origin for you at 411 ibadan today
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by abrahamolusoji: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Toktee:
GOD! How on earth did she expect customers to look her way when majority of the m have slept with her?
I jam one of them in minna,i asked to take her out she said i should called her 7pm to know the location of her place,when i called she asked what i was coming with to take her out,i lagh,i told her that i had a bike,the lady told me that she can nt go out on the bike,even if it is a power bike,i thank her nd end the called.
The following morning while i was trying to drive out of the bank i saw her coming in inside kekenaped,she was the one that saw me first,she wave me,i wave back,but that was how i end the whole thing,frm that day,she called me daily,but i dnt have time for her.
Now tell me,can a cleaner ask me that?
she might not, because she has already seen and experience the dual (LOWLY and pleasant part of life) and as such she'll have a good view of life...in her humility,she'll take u for who u are because it takes a humble and committed person to be a cleaner in d bank... and I tell u don't under estimate them cos some of them are graduates who just don't wnt to compromise their standards to get rewarding jobs like banking especially if it's in d dishonorable way dia colleagues who are presently d 'feeling' bankers got theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:
Bloody unfair. But I don't suppose they'll be interested in the type of men who would go after a cleaner. I don't mean that as an insult, to either profession, but these are two different kinds of women.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by ERCROSS(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
MhisIjay:

U jst keep kissing everybody angry

Lolzzzz...
Sisterly...
No b my fault ooo...

Na campaign tinz ooo..

Though , this special one's v reserved for u..
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
wink
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:

*sigh* Look, men and women have certain standards. The kind of man who would willingly choose a cleaner, thinks of himself as being happy with her choice of work/person. There are certain jobs people choose because of a lack of choice. The average university graduate in Nigeria would go for teaching rather than cleaning, for instance.
There's no way to equate a cleaner with a banker, unless the person cleans Jonathan's room in Aso rock or runs a professional cleaning outfit.
the fact that they are 2 different standards does not mean the lesser cant get married to someone great . The ones who clean may be working just to save to get thru school

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by DonaldGenes(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
pweetixandy:
u copied me angry
Sue him for copyright infringement Madam
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:
Bloody unfair. But I don't suppose they'll be interested in the type of men who would go after a cleaner. I don't mean that as an insult, to either profession, but these are two different kinds of women.
an international staff with an E and P got married to a sales attendent not so long . I was there , he is a colleague.being less priviledged does not mean your brain reasons lessly . some of these low class citizens have got great minds I tell you and thats what an average man looks out for .... that your father is rich or that you have a degree from havard does not mean you have got all it takes to make a great suitor.

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Freshtomato:
Who will blame the guys. Those bank chicks form too much! Yes they are beautiful but beauty don't always count undecided
not all her beautiful
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nacl: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
A LOT OF WOMEN WILL NEVER TASTE MARRIAGE because OF PRIDE. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A CLEANER IN THE BANK.
THE "UGLY" GIRLS ARE HAPPILY MARRYING GOOD MEN EVERY WEEKEND, THE SO-CALLED BEAUTIFUL LADIES ATTEND WEDDINGS EVERY WEEKENDS.
WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE, EVERY SENSIBLE MAN WILL OPEN HIS EYES WIDE.

5 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by MhisIjay(f): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
ERCROSS:

Lolzzzz...
Sisterly...
No b my fault ooo...

Na campaign tinz ooo..

Though , this special one's v reserved for u..
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
wink
Its nt enough joor
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
drjoshua2000:

Your approach to life is wrong. I am a medical doctor yet I know God did not create doctors, cleaners, or bankers, He created human beings. What we are is beyond the profession or position we profess. There are cleaners who's ideology about life is more plausible than yours. In advanced countries marriage is not about the proffession, but in the third world its all about status. That why we are third world though. I'd rather marry a progressive cleaner than a retarded banker. God bless.
God bless you sir .

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by koning: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Some of those cleaners and security women have a more welcoming disposition than the bank clerks. Some of them are very fine too and most of the security women are graduates as well.
Any man who earns enough money to take care of himself and his family would care less about what profession his wife is in. I know men whose wives are lawyers, but she has never stepped foot in a high court. She is running a small clothes or provision store somewhere. That way, she will be available whenever the family needs her.
Some of those bank clerks too dey 'form'. The worst kind of 'forming' amongst Nigerian girls nowadays is just keeping silent when somebody is talking to you and just nodding and pointing. Very very irritating. Don't know who thougt them that.

4 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Eneze1:
I guess she has has insecurities issues, is she the type that always frown during office hours? majority of female bankers are snob not friendly one bit to customers
you wouldnt blame some considering the nature of their job and some customers could be very impatient and not understanding but it does not mean you have to smile at me only when you have seen my account balance.... That's a turn off already.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by olumzz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Omo u no lie o...E get one security babe 4 my bank and one tea girl...Dese gels na faya...Azin beautiful face, crazy ass n shape..i no even look boobs...everyday na Azz day
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Eberex(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
undecided

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Lancier(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment.

Our Services:
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Goods In Transit,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc.

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services.

For inquiries, call LANCIER on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 32522912. You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com.

INSURE WITH US TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Insurance Services Guaranteed.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
theking5:
I can tell u bcs I have worked in a bank, many of those ladies bankers seem to look down on some guys who are not loaded in cash, and not available, so the guys goes for those available to them. Is a pity what many so called working class ladies go through dis days, but tell them to mellow down, I remember one in my church I told I want to marry her but she snubbed me, up till now she is still single, while am married with a kid, and my family are doing great.
well that's where majority get it wrong. A big boy operates more than one account say 2 to 5 or more. The fact that the account the babe sees is not fat does not mean others are not. They should stop judging by that.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
dicefrost:
It has to do with what African men call "wife material". An average female banker is well educated, articulate and professional, already well made financially. She talk to people professionally, and boldly.she looks hybrid and expensive. Sometimes these qualities makes a man wonder wether she ll b a submissive wife. On the other hand, the cleaner is simple polite and submissive, she looks like a better wife material.
wrong not all cleaners are have that attribute , is about individuals.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by kamikaze013(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:

From what you just said I guess you are part of the siingle female bankers,my advice to you all is to be humble and learn to have a warm spirit towards everyone nd also learn to stop looking down on people...
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by kaima1984(f): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
BLACK WOMAN BLACK BRAIN...... Stay there....... ORUWE......
black slowpoke with shallow brain,anu ohia
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
NobleG1:

You either fabricated this story or the lady in question is lying.

Bank customers don't even see bank cleaners because cleaners do their jobs before banks open for business.

Do Nigerian banks have messengers? If any has, do they interact with customers?

Nigerian banks do have guards but they're mostly men.

If you want to fabricate a plausible story, do better next time.
I guess you are not in Nigeria.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
kaima1984:
black slowpoke with shallow brain,anu ohia
lol.... You seem pressured.... Take it easy.... Even with this attitude, you look gorgeous..... I wonder what you'll look like when you smile.......

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by kaima1984(f): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
lol.... You seem pressured.... Take it easy.... Even with this attitude, you look gorgeous..... I wonder what you'll look like when you smile.......
keep that to d gal next door,am NT impressed pls try something new
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by pweetixandy: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Sue him for copyright infringement Madam
I need a lawyer
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
wen b say na na xoxo shakara dem go dey do,na so i dey chyk one the other time wey she dey form hard to get

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) / Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.