Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (63485 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by GodMode: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2014
pweetixandy:
sharap!

Fake hair
Fake eye brows
Fake face

That's why he called u that...

He wants your attention...
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by tyor: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2014
A number of guys want working class girls but they themselves are not yet there, its just for these ladies to realise that Real life isnt african magic where you see a banker dude with Lekki house and Posh cars. You just need to spot your own man, that is a man with prospects, Pray for him, Support him, and dont drag him down with your constant nags and quest for Peruvian Hair.

PS: You are not the only babe that knows the ready made guy....A lot of babes know him, even babes with better jobs and prospects than you do.

4 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2014
soleexx:

Picture of the Banker eyeing you or idntbeliveIT
I was there and caught her on camera for him..... Oya see....

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by tyconcepts(f): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Had 3years experience working with a bank and this story is so not the case....

Op I guess you work with Union bank, coz that's where you can find such occurrences grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Tunagee(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2014
DjAndroid:
We were chatting last night when My neighbour, a single female banker told me what they (single ladies ) are facing in her office.

She said, despite most of them being beautiful, their male customers always prefer and go after their cleaners, messengers and security personnel instead of the polished bankers.

She said that she has witnessed about 6 weddings of their cleaners who got married to their customers.

She was asking if men think they will be very expensive to maintain due to the way they dress.

After so much talk I didn't just know what to tell her.

Guys, Any opinion why this happens ?

Very simple. The cleaners are welcoming, polite and maybe humble. Our own useless corporate female bankers too de full of themselves; even when attending to customers, they are so blunt, impolite and unfriendly, yet they want husbands. Dem never start. Even in my office, some ladies are so full of themselves and they have grown so old in the oranisation without husbands. Ladies learn to humble your fucking selves. Upon all their shakara, you need to see the kind of irresponsible people who they phuck dem everywhere. bullshit

4 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2014
deletrue:
You are my biggest brother for this truth. These bankers and similar other ladies are the ones will the concept of what a man can do, a woman can also do, even 100% better than man. Few day a go, someone posted a thread, advancing highly accurate and convincing reasons why men should not marry. I am a pensioner, with all my children grown up, but I completely agree with that man touching the truth. These ladies, especially today, are very desrespectful. Maybe, because they are opportuned to get job, they believe cleaners and thier likes are just empty humans. Who care? One can pick a clearner, polish her, even put her in part time schools, with time, such cleaners will become very nice looking but remain discipline and respectful.
These working class do not know the food prepared by your wife etc. is sweeter than the fast foods and well as the ones prepared by house girls. Tufiakwa with fast foods. Such foods are good for starters, and young men who lack the time because of their job nature and other reasons. Like your words, no apology. All you bankers and other working class ladies should learn to be loyal, humble and should not carry your shoulders above your heights. Nonsense etc.
Thanks.
Sorry,i'm a lady cool
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by ChynoBEATS: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2014
DjAndroid:
We were chatting last night when My neighbour, a single female banker told me what they (single ladies ) are facing in her office.

She said, despite most of them being beautiful, their male customers always prefer and go after their cleaners, messengers and security personnel instead of the polished bankers.

[B4 nko __ do u think it's easy ....Most people'll rather date their cleaners n messengers... U nodey see their dressing ?.... [/quote]

[/quote]
She said that she has witnessed about 6 weddings of their cleaners who got married to their customers.

Ehya sowie....... My sister GOD's tym is the best..... [/quote]

[/quote] She was asking if men think they will be very expensive to maintain due to the way they dress.

= Well by the looks of it ....2me o they certainly are.... [/quote]

After so much talk I didn't just know what to tell her.

............Well me neither....... Such is life..... Just tell her to be friendly.... Cos I heard that it's easy 4 girLs who smile a-lot 2get married........
?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by chibwike(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2014
kaima1984:
point of correction Mr,a woman must not look for who wil marry her rather a man must look for a woman t marry,get that into ur head
Ok...ma'am...its gotten into my head...
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by UcLloyd: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2014
pweetixandy:
lol..I know. But I will still say,u copied me!! angry

U knew and still disturb him! U must be a SINGLE FEMALE BANKER, sorry to burst ur bubble nneh, nairaland gat CLEANERS too grin
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by deletrue: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2014
humilitypays:
What majority of serious guys seek for in a lady they want to settle down with are: humility, availability and simplicity, not status or career, and unfortunately, many female bankers and some working class ladies lack those qualities cos ladies get easily carried away by little career achievementsmiley

Men who are ready to marry and have a stable source of income don't care what a lady does for a living...all they want is the things I mentioned above, ladies take notesmiley
No be when them go gree hear you? After dom go dey cry for inside their mind, no husband, no this and that. They will never learn.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by GodMode: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2014
kaima1984:
point of correction Mr,a woman must not look for who wil marry her rather a man must look for a woman t marry,get that into ur head

Women look for men to marry and vice versa..
Dey there dey wait 4 a man to locate. Better do what ladies do best == courtship behaviour.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by illicit(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:
Bloody unfair. But I don't suppose they'll be interested in the type of men who would go after a cleaner. I don't mean that as an insult, to either profession, but these are two different kinds of women.
this is your problem my dear
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by tyor: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2014
tyconcepts:
Had 3years experience working with a bank and this story is so not the case....

Op I guess you work with Union bank, coz that's where you can find such occurrences grin grin grin

You're one of them....why discriminate? I know a number of cleaners at Zenith bank HQ that are quite OK. I remember an incidence where the cleaner gave loans (as much as N1m) to Staff member and it became an issue. The fact that u're wearing Balogun suit and driving a bank-auctioned honda civic doesnt make u better than the cleaner. Some of them are just not opportuned, they are smarter and richer.

You claim to be a banker and u're earning N120k monthly while the bank driver has a bus and earns N3,000 daily after work plus his bank salary of N45,000, who is better? u

6 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by deletrue: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2014
Odilafta:

Sorry,i'm a lady cool
all the same. You told the truth. Thanks
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by deletrue: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2014
Odilafta:

Sorry,i'm a lady cool
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2014
MadCow1:

Another arguement would be that some men just like 'esay-to-get' women than babes that would put them through loops and hurdles. grin
I find this to be true in many cases. Let's face it, many guys now realise that, at the end of the day, the trouble they go through to conquer one overpriced, 'hard-to-get' piece of meat is seldom worth it. It's not that the supposedly hard-to-get girls ultimately provide more sexual, emotional, romantic (and any other kind of) satisfaction than the 'easy' ones. In any case, 'hard-to-get' is often an act; a game of pretence and affectation. Sensible guys wouldn't waste time on such nonsense.

A girl of genuine virtue and substance is naturally hard-to-get, and that is the only sort that a serious man can attempt to pursue with vigour and persistence. Not one fake azz trollop with an exaggerated opinion of herself.

10 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by kaima1984(f): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2014
GodMode:

Women look for men to marry and vice versa..
Dey there dey wait 4 a man to locate. Better do what ladies do best == courtship behaviour.
am happily married dearie,till 2moro men look for women to marry NT d other way round
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by kaima1984(f): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
Ok...ma'am...its gotten into my head...
good,u are a fast learner,have urself a nice day dearie
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by ibiso1986: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2014
Skii:
Dear all,

for a moment, let us put the attitudes of just a few female bankers aside.

what about the guys? shouldn't they take some responsibility for not raising their game enough?

rather than squirm at the sight (or actions) of some lady, i think guys should learn the art of taming, subtle taming of these seemingly untamed women. women are emotional, very, as i have come to understand and it may be that at the time whoever engaged them, they may have been under pressure hence their untoward "reaction".

I must confess, i am also in the process of learning how to deal with various types of women. the funny thing as i have found is that, once you are able to ride their initial forming or fronting attitude, they come running after you like bees chase honey!

you don't get out of life what you want, you get out of life who you are- Les Brown!

so the guy going after the cleaner in preference to the banker, that's fine, that's his choice, that's who he is.

if only the banker ladies will exercise some patience, their own guy will come and when he does, they should hope that he is man enough to teach them the manners they lack.

let's not even talk about money, again a man on top of his game will tame a lady he chooses whether or not she earns more than he does.

picture this scenario, an example someone gave in one of the replies

a lady banker snaps at the counter when you request to use her pen. rather than quiet down and retreat with tail in between legs, a gentle, friendly, subtle comment or compliment can do the trick "wow, you must be under pressure, take it easy", "even with that attitude, you are still gorgeous, what will you be like when you are smiling?"

sharp guy.. Its just a sad that most guys are not good at taming.. I'm one of them.. Still learning though..
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by tyconcepts(f): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2014
tyor:

You're one of them....why discriminate? I know a number of cleaners at Zenith bank HQ that are quite OK. I remember an incidence where the cleaner gave loans (as much as N1m) to Staff member and it became an issue. The fact that u're wearing Balogun suit and driving a bank-auctioned honda civic doesnt make u better than the cleaner. Some of them are just not opportuned, they are smarter and richer.

You claim to be a banker and u're earning N120k monthly while the bank driver has a bus and earns N3,000 daily after work plus his bank salary of N45,000, who is better? u[/b]

Instead of reading to vent....Read and open your sense of humor.

Go vent else where... This sermon is uncalled for.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by MadCow1: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2014
pro01:

I find this to be true in many cases. Let's face it, many guys now realise that, at the end of the day, the trouble they go through to conquer one overpriced, 'hard-to-get' piece of meat is seldom worth it. It's not that the supposedly hard-to-get girls ultimately provide more sexual, emotional, romantic (and any other kind of) satisfaction than the 'easy' ones. In any case, 'hard-to-get' is often an act; a game of pretence and affectation. Sensible guys wouldn't waste time on such nonsense.

A girl of genuine virtue and substance is naturally hard-to-get, and that is the only sort that a serious man can attempt to pursue with vigour and persistence. Not one fake, phoney-accented thing with an exaggerated opinion of herself.

A girl of Genuine what is hard ta get?! shocked shocked shocked FHUCK NO!!

Who wrote that darn rule?

A girls virtue is not in how difficult it is to get her.. I have met Ashawos wey dey form hard to get too.. grin

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by blakky97(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:
Bloody unfair. But I don't suppose they'll be interested in the type of men who would go after a cleaner. I don't mean that as an insult, to either profession, but these are two different kinds of women.
You just confirmed it, you look down on people. If a cleaner wins a million dollar jack pot today and you loose your bank job, you can be her cook.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by soleexx(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
I was there and caught her on camera for him..... Oya see....

Picture of you when u whr there and caught her on camera for him or idntbeliveIT
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by akajos4real: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2014
She should be told that the perception out there for most female bankers is that they are spent trying to meet targets.
Secondly, very few men want a working wife that is never at home with the kids like the husband.
Thirdly, They hardly have time to socialize based on the nature of their work, therefore, no man marries any woman without knowing them intimately (Not Sex oooh!!!).
They mostly come across as people with too much ego and better suited for fellow bankers that understand and can tolerate the work hazards and conditions compared to outsiders.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by MhisIjay(f): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2014
ERCROSS:

Thankz bae...
U r such a darling...

kiss kiss kiss
U jst keep kissing everybody angry
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by pweetixandy: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2014
UcLloyd:

U knew and still disturb him! U must be a SINGLE FEMALE BANKER, sorry to burst ur bubble nneh, nairaland gat CLEANERS too grin
so funny I forgot to laugh :|
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by chibwike(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2014
kaima1984:
good,u are a fast learner,have urself a nice day dearie
thanks ma'am... and you too..
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by majorfarms(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:

*sigh* Look, men and women have certain standards. The kind of man who would willingly choose a cleaner, thinks of himself as being happy with her choice of work/person. There are certain jobs people choose because of a lack of choice. The average university graduate in Nigeria would go for teaching rather than cleaning, for instance.
There's no way to equate a cleaner with a banker, unless the person cleans Jonathan's room in Aso rock or runs a professional cleaning outfit.

Just becos she/he is a cleaner or doorman/lady dosnt mean she isn't good enough. Ppl re unequally oppurtuned, and that has nothin to do wit d person's standards or as we say; "levels" U marrying the person or d job?...do u think dat cleaner wuld remain a cleaner after she marries a well-to-do man? Ofcourse not. Another banker who dosnt knw she used to b a cleaner wuld greet her "goodmrn ma" when she walks into d bank.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Jeolight: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2014
I don't blame them, I blame you guys who don't know how to tame such girls. improve your skills guys.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2014
ibiso1986:
Female doctors are the worse, they are ego driven and hardly date outside their profession
I see no reason why folks keep bitching about professional and career oriented ladies .... !!

I was once looked down upon by a male teller in Oceanic bank while in 200L accounting .. I lashed @ him so much and made him feel worthless, I insulted him with everything I was taught in banking and finance and how he was so archaic not to know the ethics of being a teller !!

I have never had issue with female bankers because I usually conduct my transactions as professional as possible ....

If she goes personal, I keep straight face and keep it professional .......They love meeting big catch........ Majority of female bankers have lower IQ and poor self esteem since Banking community is of high social competition .... Some bankgirls are untouchable while some are simply ''nothing'' but trying to fit in .....

As a hapless dude, it is your fault if you allow any female banker to maltreat you !!

I love female doctors so much I'd sacrificed to marry one and infact their arrogance is simply what I love about them .... I can relate with their IQ also IQ of a lawyer and an Engineer ..... (My Ideal Girls) !!

But female banker is the least IQ I ever think of ........ When I see them I'm more of pity for them cuz only God knows the pressure she's undergoing beyond the high-heels, brazilian hair , pancakes and the suit !!!

Female Docs drive me crazy even where she think low , I could use some parameters in her field to bring her to speed !!

Guys, to relate with any member of the society even the president without feeling any complex/rejected , go and become successful without 'crime' .... Develop urself and people will find you !!

How could a lady work so hard , develop her professional career, work in a professional institution after rigorous professional competition only to settle for less unprofessional man in the name of being humble and available ..... If you can't beat her professional status please go and find your level or go get Upgraded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Eberex(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2014
i have witnessed a woman who got married in her late thirties. It got to a point wll she needed was answering 'MRS' to someone. She accepted to go into a relationship with a man who was a banker too and probably in the same age bracket. The funny part was, these two didnt really court, as per seeing often. They only meet during weekends because they are both bankers and live very far apart. In summary the communication was mostly via phone and after 3 months they got married. it was obvious the lady brought out huge sums for both the traditional and white wedding.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by sycamore(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2014
My wife's cousins wife used to be a cleaner at one of these banks in the east... and believe it or not it was my father inlaw who hooked them up together and they are presently married with 2 lovely kids in the UK. And my father in-law wey hold crazy money no notice any banker good enough but the cleaner..... Humility, Simplicity, shelve that Pride and Ego

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.