Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia (48544 Views)

Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza / 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno / Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by liongirl: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2014
Critical times deserves critical measures the US is challenging us to use our local techonogy to defect the sect. Now the hunters have recorded success in verious attempt so why not use this people that knows who and what they are fighting . At lest we will record another success as we did against ebola. God bless nigeria. Amen.
fun4:

www.punchng.com/news/hunters-kill-80-insurgents-reclaim-mahia/
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by volcanoash(f): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2014
These mahia hunters are mafians!!
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by jpphilips(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
spartan50:
I see your views. You just hate the president. Is it buhari u want as your president I feel GEJ has tried in his capacity, I just feel he is surrounded by vultures n numb brains. If you are put as president you won't do any better. Whether yaradua or anybody, it won't change...

If you are not incompetent in your private endeavour, you will really understand that successful people have no room for "try", are you competent?
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by spartan50(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

tell me isis will last a day in america
How Buhari government for your side?
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by spartan50(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
jpphilips:

I don't see you as someone using his brain either, you just read the CNN headlines and think you know something.
What do you mean when you used the word "challenging" to qualify the yanks air strike on ISIS?

It is on record that since the airstrikes began, ISIS has not gained new major territories so what is challenging about that?

will you compare ISIS advances of the past with what is obtainable today?
I really don't know why you referenced ISIS in your submission, but if I caught your innuendo, you may likely think you are comparing ISIS with BH, while I laugh at your ignorance and emptiness, synonymous with Jonathan's supporters, I still have to bring some pertinent issues to your notice.

In the words of Anderson cooper, ISIS is a trained, organised, wealthy fighting force.
Be reminded that the leadership of ISIS comprises of battle tested, experienced shiite Generals who served Saddam Hussain but were deposed after the 2003 invasion, can you speak same for boko Haram?

It is equally an open secret that the alienation of RUSSIA by NATO has led to proliferation of advanced hardwares in the black market, Can ISIS afford them? well, The Yanks have ranked the ISIS group as the richest terrorist organisation in the world with a monthly earning of $2b from oil theft,

The Iraqi army left behind by the yanks got better training, better weapons and more war experience haven fought the taliban for over a decade alongside NATO forces, yet ISIS humiliated them, in less than 3months ISIS has gained territories across borders, even the Nigerian Militia wouldn't have done any better, If Boko Haram was anything close to ISIS, you and I will be sleeping in a UN relief tent in Cameroon by now

So where exactly are you getting your fictitious comparison from? Just to cut our incompetent militia some slack? or the spineless commander in chief who has declared another 4yrs for balkanization of this country?

let me be clear, If Jonathan remains the president after 2015, with his endorsemet of corruption and military excesses, Nigeria will concede more territories to Boko haram by the end of 2019 you and I will become refugees, mark my words.
Bros I dey greet you ooo.. I told you then....
Enjoy your chains!
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by jpphilips(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2016
spartan50:
Bros I dey greet you ooo.. I told you then.... Enjoy your chains!
Tell that to Borno people using their airport and major highways today. Do I expect a slave trade candidate to have sense?
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by spartan50(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
jpphilips:

Tell that to Borno people using their airport and major highways today.
Do I expect a slave trade candidate to have sense?
kikikikikikikikiki! You still don't get it. We warned people like you then. I read his entire history, the man has nothing to offer. You were jilted on the promise of change. The whole chibok girl is a fraud. The economy is trash now cos he is too dull to understand it. May God forgive you! We would throw him out and put the right person come 2019! My children must have a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by jpphilips(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
spartan50:
kikikikikikikikiki! You still don't get it. We warned people like you then. I read his entire history, the man has nothing to offer. You were jilted on the promise of change. The whole chibok girl is a fraud. The economy is trash now cos he is too dull to understand it. May God forgive you! We would throw him out and put the right person come 2019! My children must have a better Nigeria.

If you actually think that the economic challenges of Nigeria was caused by Buhari I beg you in the name of God, don't have children.
The defective gene that left you with mental Epilepsy must end with your generation. you will be doing a great disservice to the next generation if you replicate those genes, do this for the love of God .

A quick IQ test, mention one OPEC country that has recorded any GDP growth in the last 6months? if you get it right, by all means go ahead and procreate.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by spartan50(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
jpphilips:

If you actually think that the economic challenges of Nigeria was caused by Buhari I beg you in the name of God, don't have children.
The defective gene that left you with mental Epilepsy must end with your generation. you will be doing a great disservice to the next generation if you replicate those genes, do this for the love of God .

A quick IQ test, mention one OPEC country that has recorded any GDP growth in the last 6months? if you get it right, by all means go ahead and procreate.
You haven't answered my question. You are beating around the bush. What has OPEC got to do with this? Am talking about poor decisions since your lord came on board. You are immature in your arguments. Your mentality is restarted as you are. I can see the economy is really dealing with you and hungry family. You are insultive and you are very hungry! May God elevate you and your poor mentality from slavery.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by jpphilips(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
spartan50:

You haven't answered my question. You are beating around the bush. What has OPEC got to do with this? Am talking about poor decisions since your lord came on board. You are immature in your arguments. Your mentality is restarted as you are. I can see the economy is really dealing with you and hungry family. You are insultive and you are very hungry! May God elevate you and your poor mentality from slavery.

Answering your question is a waste of my precious time, your ability to process the answer however it comes is most worrisome, if you do not know why OPEC is referenced in Nigeria's case, then you lack the ability to be here let alone contribute to any subject.
Nairaland politics section is not by force, there are several threads like fashion, entertainment etc that your head can handle, do yourself that favour please.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by spartan50(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
jpphilips:

Answering your question is a waste of my precious time, your ability to process the answer however it comes is most worrisome, if you do not know why OPEC is referenced in Nigeria's case, then you lack the ability to be here let alone contribute to any subject.
Nairaland politics section is not by force, there are several threads like fashion, entertainment etc that your head can handle, do yourself that favour please.

Like I said before you are not worth it...
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by spartan50(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2016
jpphilips:

Are you still alive? Buhari supporter

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians / Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.