Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia (48541 Views)

Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza / 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno / Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by timilehin007(m): 6:44am On Nov 13, 2014
mrvitalis:
if this is true then jonathan should bury his face in shame

by the way FTC ...just one week on nairaland ....this good news

u did sound like a jjc here...seriously ur comment look like a typical nd prominent nairalander...
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by okeke00(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2014
no wonder Olamide sang "story for the gods"
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by nagoma(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2014
Meanwhilecry

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by osazee12(m): 6:51am On Nov 13, 2014
This hunter's use of d English language is impress. How did he end up being a hunter grin
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by frizzynando: 6:53am On Nov 13, 2014
KnowAll:
Local people knows d terraine hence why local militia almost always overwhealm intruders in many teartha of war. Vietnam is a good example. Our Army should incorporate d local militia into their operations.

So true

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Capableben(m): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2014
mrvitalis:

Why should he bury his head in shame
Because u commented first
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by shigoslim(m): 6:55am On Nov 13, 2014
I dnt believe. The story get ke leg............bokoharam with assorted rifle, grenade, AK47, APC tank. Local hunter with saka bula, popo cheesy
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Enosas(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by mrvitalis(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2014
Capableben:

Why should he bury his head in shame
Because u commented first
no cos what he could not do with 200000 trained men of our arm forces 80 iltrained hunters have done it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Orinameh2(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Nigerian soldiers are the best in d world, even hunters dey help dem fight. CHAI
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Christmasdon(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Recycled thread.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Capableben(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2014
mrvitalis:

no cos what he could not do with 200000 trained men of our arm forces 80 iltrained hunters have done it
Ehhmm. I don't really think u should blame that man... the highest a President can do against terrorists is by Sending his equipped army against them, and I guess he has done that.
The outcome of the battle will now depend on the army's success. You never for once expect GEJ to dress in a camouflage, wield a gun and come to the bushes to fight BH, Do u?
The best results will come if the dwellers of the northeast cooperate...
mind you I'm speaking from experience, im in the northeast presently.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by FolabiCash: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2014
This is what happens when people see Military as a job opportunity than a Job to humanity.

Its only common sense to those ones calling Jonathan names to know , The Boko Haram members are the indigenes of the same locality so you should know the hunters know their ways.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by okych16(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2014
Nigeria! Great People! Funny Country...in Doria's voice
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by elbinmanny(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2014
mrvitalis:

so Johnathan should carry gun and follow the soldiers abi....? why not blame tye soldiers and their commanders ...... nonsense and ingredient angry
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by dROC1: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2014
leofab:
how many has he sacked already? He should sack them and employ you... What are your senators doing about the situation;moving motions to increase their kickbacks!!!!! Keep heaping the blame on one man as if he is a superhuman!!!!

Very Useless and uneducated comment...mtcheew
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by dROC1: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2014
elbinmanny:
so Johnathan should carry gun and follow the soldiers abi....? why not blame tye soldiers and their commanders ...... nonsense and ingredient angry

If you don't know what to say just better keep quiet..hiss

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by adedayourt(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2014
!
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by mrvitalis(m): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2014
elbinmanny:
pls who is the head of nigeria army
who sends them on a mission
jonathan is the CinC so he should be blamed
.let me ask u...y do u say obama killed osama??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by mrvitalis(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Capableben:

Ehhmm. I don't really think u should blame that man... the highest a President can do against terrorists is by Sending his equipped army against them, and I guess he has done that.
The outcome of the battle will now depend on the army's success. You never for once expect GEJ to dress in a camouflage, wield a gun and come to the bushes to fight BH, Do u?
ahh brother
sha u always obama killed osama
y do u say this pls
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by popcykaylah(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2014
Oguguah:

Can you win an election in your family or even among your friends. If he is a drunkard, then I suspect you are the one who sells the drink to him.
you just have a wide mouth.. immature and uneducated.everyone have their own opinion.and by the way has any of your family been a part of the bomb blast victim? if not please wait till one of them is being brutally murdered and the clues less being you are in support of then travels to dance somewhere ..I sure know for sure you won't cone out here to type nonsense .

3 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by dROC1: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Capableben:

Point of correction, your military is not adequately equipped else we would not be talking of the army being routed by Boko Haram 70% of the time in combat. Those brave young men have shed their blood enough. Why don't you go and fight BH and find out better?
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by dROC1: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2014
popcykaylah:

you just have a wide mouth.. immature and uneducated.everyone have their own opinion.and by the way has any of your family been a part of the bomb blast victim? if not please wait till one of them is being brutally murdered and the clues less being you are in support of then travels to dance somewhere ..I sure know for sure you won't cone out here to type nonsense .

A thousand likes.

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by sirtoy1: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Hunters will be truly NICE. [

"Security and Anti-corruption" is the slogan for
2015 £l€©tion.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by LORDI(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2014
The hunters were using juju to protect themself!!..while our soldier no dey use protection.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by justmag(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Don't believe everything you hear! Bullshit always has a unique smell!
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by wedemboiz(m): 7:40am On Nov 13, 2014
cegxie:

You forgot, armylogical, badehlogical, minimahlogical, zoological, pdplogical, apclogical, jonahlogical, fashological, atikulogical, tanological, sweepological, tinubulogical, kwankwalogical, shekaulogical, amaechilogical, nairalandological, cegxielogical, wedeboizological, and all the logical man can coin..

my padi ur head dey dia
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by tumbez: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Hadone:
^^WILL YOU SHARAAAP WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? LOOK MY FRIEND, IT IS AN OPEN FACT HOW THE FG NEGLECT TO FIGHT BOKOHARAM WITH STRENGHT AND MIGHT. LOOK AT HOW WE CONTINUE TO LOOSE PARTS OF THIS COUNTRY, BUT ALL U COULD HEAR FROM GEJ IS VISITING SPAIN, EUROPE ETC OR EVEN DECLARING FOR 3030 PRESIDENTIAL RACE. BORNO IS GONE, YOBE TOO AND NOW ADAMAWA IS FOLLOWING. AS C in C OF THE NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES & PRESIDENT, BESIDE BEHEMENT LIES ON MEDIA THAT HE HAS NEGOTIATED WITH THE INSURGENTS, WHAT DID HE DO? THIS BH ISSUE ALWAYS GENERATING MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS. JUST TWO DAYS BACK, A CHOPPER CRASHED IN GIREI AREA IN ADAMAWA STATE CARRYING HEAVY WEAPONS AND FIVE WHITE MEN ON BOARD. MANY NEWSPAPERS PUBLISHED THE STORY INCLUDING THE BBC, VOA, RFI ETC. BUT NOBODY CAN ASK WHO ARE THESE WHITE MEN & WHERE ARE THEY TAKING SUCH WEAPONS TO? MHN... THE TRUE GOD IS WATCHING
....pOST of the week.....that's the truth bro..that's what some foolish nairalanders lack..(Saying the truth)....we need change!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by nobsflows(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2014
Giv arms to batch C co-members to fight dis bh gals. Am sure d r more gallant dan d millitry.

We oooooooooo!!!!!!
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by 100Cents: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2014
mrvitalis:

. By the way FTC ...just one week on nairaland ....this good news

If this is an achievement then you should bury your face too.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by UTEWUOJO: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2014
Keep de candle burning "dogged fighters" our so-called military should now berry thier head in shame
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Esiere: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2014
Caleboha:
This insurgency is more political than ideological. Have you wondered why the spate of attacks has increased since Jonathan's declaration of interest in the 2015 race? There is an uncanning and persistent attempt to discredit his leadership. Unfortunately the old foool is too dull and stupppid to sanitize the nation's security apparatus. His level of corruption is unprecedented. This guy Jonathan is not pretending, he is not scheming anything, he has no hidden solution or strategy with regards to our current problems in Nigeria. What he has done in the last four years is exactly what he will reproduce in a lifetime. The guy is downright clueless! How can you sensibly explain this recurrent embarassment of our gallant military personel. You want to blame that on the opposition? You want to blame the low morale of our military and their old fashioned ammunition on the opposition? You think the opposition is responsible for our porous borders? You honestly believe the huge sums veted on security gets stolen by the opposition? Granted: terrorism is often difficult to quash, but no country has suffered such monumental embarassment of its military in open battle by riff raffs like boko haram. When Yar adua was president, boko haram felt the full weight of a well motivated nigerian army. They were defeated in one decisive swing in the week of 17th january 2009. It will be 2 years of silence before they rear their head again. If the tempo was maintained, boko haram would have been history. I know interests differ and some peeps would dump their votes for him again, they must however realise that even their fathers at home could better Nigeria's cause more than this clueless drunkard

Continue the good work of honest patrotism. The destination to our own civilized and better society is far due to many years of waste, cluelessness, corruption, polarization and religious division. I believe 2015 is a starting point......the clueless man will be sent packing and honest nation rebuilding will start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) / Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection / Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.