Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia (48547 Views)

Nigerian Troops, Hunters Kill 150 Boko Haram Terrorists In Madagali, Gwoza / 80 Insurgents, 2 Soldiers Killed In Borno / Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by spartan50(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2014
mrvitalis:
if this is true then jonathan should bury his face in shame

by the way FTC ...just one week on nairaland ....this good news
wetin u dey talk self mr. Man. Do you think terrorist r armed robbers who u can trample upon. For instance look ISIS n look @ wat dey r doing in iraq n syria in syria it is civilian that is fighting, even with american airstrikes it has been challenging. Yes yes I agree d govt v failed in several efforts to curb dis insurgency but is not easy. Terrorist r people who willing to die fr deir cause. Don't open ur mouth n talk without 1st using brain. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by mrvitalis(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2014
100Cents:

1. Cement: Under him Nigeria has achieved self sufficiency in cement production also introducing a level playing ground for all manufacturers..

2. Railways: We all know the coaches are back..

3. Car Manufacturing : The moribund car production companies are reopening.

4. Fuel without queues : As a kid I never believed that fuel can be purchased without standing on queues.

5. Improved Air Travel: We can cast our minds back to the days of incessant air mishaps in the commercial aviation industry. Jonathan has done so much in changing the status quo.

6. Foreign direct investment: More and more companies are coming to Nigeria to do business than ever before.

7. Number one GDP in Africa: Under Jonathan, Nigeria toppled South Africa as Africa's biggest economy.

8. Freedom of speech: Never before in Nigeria have people been able to speak their minds without fear of being witch hunted or jailed.

9. Credible Elections: We all believe in the electoral process today because Jonathan believes in Free and Fair elections.

brother u are pathetic....
i said sectors
by the way cement is dangota's vission and business master class
2 rail way?? guy pls we both know he can do more with the money his government has....but he has tried sha
3 hmm till we see them
4 lol nigeria has always been africa no 1 business destination ..even if we have monkey as leader they will still come
5 guy are u dreaming ...which improved airline were.?...what happend to the dana plane
even his own presidential plane nearly crashed in kwara

6 just as i said ...even with boko haram day will still come ....we have d population....jonathan has nothing to do with dis
7 lol bro...even jonathan know he has nothing to do with this ooh....even any body OBJ should take the praise

8 freedom of speech u say ...i stay in ph...and i can still remember what mbu did here....why dose he want to kill ameachi
9 yea we can see that now .....PVC missing state voters reduced ....pls brother say something else
. but i asked u to name sectors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by mrvitalis(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2014
spartan50:
wetin u dey talk self mr. Man. Do you think terrorist r armed robbers who u can trample upon. For instance look ISIS n look @ wat dey r doing in iraq n syria in syria it is civilian that is fighting, even with american airstrikes it has been challenging. Yes yes I agree d govt v failed in several efforts to curb dis insurgency but is not easy. Terrorist r people who willing to die fr deir cause. Don't open ur mouth n talk without 1st using brain. God bless Nigeria!
tell me isis will last a day in america
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by 100Cents: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2014
mrvitalis:

brother u are pathetic....
i said sectors
by the way cement is dangota's vission and business master class
2 rail way?? guy pls we both know he can do more with the money his government has....but he has tried sha
3 hmm till we see them
4 lol nigeria has always been africa no 1 business destination ..even if we have monkey as leader they will still come
5 guy are u dreaming ...which improved airline were.?...what happend to the dana plane
even his own presidential plane nearly crashed in kwara

6 just as i said ...even with boko haram day will still come ....we have d population....jonathan has nothing to do with dis
7 lol bro...even jonathan know he has nothing to do with this ooh....even any body OBJ should take the praise

8 freedom of speech u say ...i stay in ph...and i can still remember what mbu did here....why dose he want to kill ameachi
9 yea we can see that now .....PVC missing state voters reduced ....pls brother say something else
. but i asked u to name sectors

I have shown you but can't help you to see..

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by mrvitalis(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2014
100Cents:

I have shown you but can't help you to see..
when i said sectors i mean...
education
infrastructure
agric
security
transport
housing
international relations
and so on pls name five he has done well pls
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by 100Cents: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2014
mrvitalis:

when i said sectors i mean...
education
infrastructure
agric
security
transport
housing
international relations
and so on pls name five he has done well pls

Thank you..
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Kylekent59: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2014
They are looking forward to reuing/destroy jonnathan ambition/political status. Haters on air
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by uchkochi(m): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Boko Haram can be handled if the president focuses just one month in using all available resources to tackle them. That is let him abandon every other affair and do just this one but RIGHT NOW HE IS THINKING OF RUNNING AGAIN.IF HE CAN DO SOMETHING MIND BLOWING IN SOLVING THIS ISSUE HE WOULD BE VOTED FOR WITHOUT MUCH CAMPAIGN. CAN'T HE SEE THAT THE EASIEST WAY IS TO USE HIS OFFICE AGAINST THEM. GOD WOULD DO NOTHING IF WE DO NOTHING.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by bettercreature(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2014
80 percent of those who dislike jonathan haven't collected their Voters card

60 percent of those who hate jonathan are not interested to vote at all

jonathan is bad but he is going to win this coming election

The E-warriors are worst than jonathan

they can only type sh***t online

most of them are too lazy to go and register their PVC

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by dROC1: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2014
elbinmanny:
Wats this incubated slowpoke fit to be adopted into same sex marriage saying ? undecided

Err...saying keep quiet slowpoke
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by dROC1: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Reference:

But the President doesn't directly equip the military. Like every organisation there is a chain of authority responsible for procurement. Goodluck Jonathan is unlikely to know the difference between a 9mm, 7.62mm or a 5.56mm (NATO) round in combat or how many 150mm shells NACA has in its inventory but he should know someone who knows all these and rely absolutely on their professional advice. What we can hold him responsible for is putting the square peg in the square hole, evaluating the progress of the campaign and in my opinion balancing the budget in such a way that the campaign is sustainable because without food all the arms and ammunition in th world is useless in battle. It is so easy for an economy to collapse at the instance of heavy military spending. History is awash with many, many tragic examples and to strike a balance between fighting fire and rescuing your goods is exceptionally difficult.

If the insurgency hits our economy in our quest to end it quickly by an arms spending spree then we are done anyway. As I type this the news wires say the naira has just experienced the steepest decline in 3 years no thanks to the falling oil prices which is now below the budget benchmark (something Okonjo Iweala warned about at the turn of the year but she was derided by the Lower house, governors and mischievious Nigerians). Now we have to spend more on a war you cannot budget for.

We are in for it. Period.

Well articulated, however we need the President to be up and doing. Party based appointments and man-know-man positions need to be done away with as the president is ultimately responsible for whatever his appointees deliver. The buck stops with the president in any democratic setting. Period. Obama doesn't have to be in Syria fighting Isis to take responsibility for what his armed forces are doing. why is it only in Nigeria that people feel the leader is doing us a favor and is not responsible for whatever he has already delegated to someone else

Why is the US even bothered about fighting ISIS that is thousands of miles away in Syria? It needs to fight terrorism before it comes home to roost as is presently the case in Nigeria, even still Jonafish refuses to act. If the tide is not stemmed, it will shock him when the insurgents will take the FCT and Aso Rock to go with. Jonafish should not do it for Nigerians but for his own good before our seat of governance falls to terrorist hands who our military cannot even match. We don't want Islamic Caliphate of Nigeria please.

Y'all keep making excuses for bad government till the terrorists advance to Aso Rock and take poise from a clueless resistance, then you will have to swear allegiance to the terrorists as people in the captured territories are doing right now.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by gbishman: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2014
Whao, this is really good news. The soldiers asre crying they don't have sophisticated arms to combat the dreaded boko haram and here u have it common hunters with hunting riffles kill 80 insurgents and are begging for go ahead to engage the terrorist.
This is really news for the ears this morning
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by lawrsmith(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
mrvitalis:
if this is true then jonathan should bury his face in shame

by the way FTC ...just one week on nairaland ....this good news
Hunters killed 80 boko haram members? and you believe the news? calling it good news? i think you should be the one to bury your face in shame to believe such exagarated news that was meant to undermind the effort of our military and FG in fighting the insurgents.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Togom: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
May God save this nation.The blood shed is too much.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by obomobo: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Kassidy90:
Another reason y Boko boiz can't dare west.....we've loads of akaraba, tude, ewon sanpono, agbefo, ifunpa, igbadi, adongbeadomi, ataare, afose.....ati be be lo
so Mr GEJ should pls let d militry work with d locals...
i rest my case..
laffs in egbado
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by dROC1: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Party based appointments and man-know-man positions need to be done away with as the president is ultimately responsible for whatever his appointees deliver. The buck stops with the president in any democratic setting. Period. Obama doesn't have to be in Syria fighting Isis to take responsibility for what his armed forces are doing. why is it only in Nigeria that people feel the leader is doing us a favor and is not responsible for whatever he has already delegated to someone else

Why is the US even bothered about fighting ISIS that is thousands of miles away in Syria? It needs to fight terrorism before it comes home to roost as is presently the case in Nigeria, even still Jonafish refuses to act. If the tide is not stemmed, it will shock him when the insurgents will take the FCT and Aso Rock to go with. Jonafish should not do it for Nigerians but for his own good before our seat of governance falls to terrorist hands who our military cannot even match. We don't want Islamic Caliphate of Nigeria please.

Y'all keep making excuses for bad government till the terrorists advance to Aso Rock and take poise from a clueless resistance, then you will have to swear allegiance to the terrorists as people in the captured territories are doing right now.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by mrvitalis(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
lawrsmith:
Hunters killed 80 boko haram members? and you believe the news? calling it good news? i think you should be the one to bury your face in shame to believe such exagarated news that was meant to undermind the effort of our military and FG in fighting the insurgents.
did u read the part i said....if this.is true.....
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by aereec: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Eish! These Rams no dey finish?
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Dexema(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
sholly28:

rubbish talk, go there and snap them

Dead boko boys dnt shoot + I think there shud be such evidence to support such a “resounding“ victory over BH.

Back to the issue,
I provide water for myself,
When PHCN fails I provide light for myself,since I am my own Govt why can't/wont I protect myself,family and property.
#Gohunters#
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by babestella: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
iceberylin:
undecided

[size=20pt]į ālwāyş ђęāŗ ţђęm bђ węŗę ķįllęd yęţ ţђęy įŋçŗęāşę...

ђow ţђę pђųçķ ђāvę ţђey bęęŋ ŗęçŗųįţįŋg angry[/size]

Every Hausa fulani male is being forced to join boko haram under religious connotations. They will ever increase in number unless their parents and imams begin to re-orientate them. BTW my Origin still remain.

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Rikidony(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Generalkorex:

were you there?
Am just curious cos the way u talked as if you were there when the fg gave them new weapons.
READ THIS

http://www.naij.com/322140-boko-haram-overpowered-entire-army-battalion.html
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Rikidony(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by berrystunn(m): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
SAME PEOPLE........
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by jpphilips(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
spartan50:

I don't see you as someone using his brain either, you just read the CNN headlines and think you know something.
What do you mean when you used the word "challenging" to qualify the yanks air strike on ISIS?

It is on record that since the airstrikes began, ISIS has not gained new major territories so what is challenging about that?

will you compare ISIS advances of the past with what is obtainable today?
I really don't know why you referenced ISIS in your submission, but if I caught your innuendo, you may likely think you are comparing ISIS with BH, while I laugh at your ignorance and emptiness, synonymous with Jonathan's supporters, I still have to bring some pertinent issues to your notice.

In the words of Anderson cooper, ISIS is a trained, organised, wealthy fighting force.
Be reminded that the leadership of ISIS comprises of battle tested, experienced shiite Generals who served Saddam Hussain but were deposed after the 2003 invasion, can you speak same for boko Haram?

It is equally an open secret that the alienation of RUSSIA by NATO has led to proliferation of advanced hardwares in the black market, Can ISIS afford them? well, The Yanks have ranked the ISIS group as the richest terrorist organisation in the world with a monthly earning of $2b from oil theft,

The Iraqi army left behind by the yanks got better training, better weapons and more war experience haven fought the taliban for over a decade alongside NATO forces, yet ISIS humiliated them, in less than 3months ISIS has gained territories across borders, even the Nigerian Militia wouldn't have done any better, If Boko Haram was anything close to ISIS, you and I will be sleeping in a UN relief tent in Cameroon by now

So where exactly are you getting your fictitious comparison from? Just to cut our incompetent militia some slack? or the spineless commander in chief who has declared another 4yrs for balkanization of this country?

let me be clear, If Jonathan remains the president after 2015, with his endorsemet of corruption and military excesses, Nigeria will concede more territories to Boko haram by the end of 2019 you and I will become refugees, mark my words.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by spartan50(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
jpphilips:

I don't see you as someone using his brain either, you just read the CNN headlines and think you know something.
What do you mean when you used the word "challenging" to qualify the yanks air strike on ISIS?

It is on record that since the airstrikes began, ISIS has not gained new major territories so what is challenging about that?

I really don't know why you referenced ISIS in your submission, but if I caught your innuendo, you may likely think you are comparing ISIS with BH, while I laugh at your ignorance and emptiness, synonymous with Jonathan's supporters, I still have to bring some pertinent issues to your notice.

In the words of Anderson cooper, ISIS is a trained, organised, wealthy fighting force.
Be reminded that the leadership of ISIS comprises of battle tested, experienced shiite Generals who served Saddam Hussain but were deposed after the 2003 invasion, can you speak same for boko Haram?

It is equally an open secret that the alienation of RUSSIA by NATO has led to proliferation of advanced hardwares in the black market, Can ISIS afford them? well, The Yanks have ranked the ISIS group as the richest terrorist organisation in the world with a monthly earning of $2b from oil theft,

The Iraqi army left behind by the yanks got better training, better weapons and more war experience haven fought the taliban for over a decade alongside NATO forces, yet ISIS humiliated them, in less than 3months ISIS has gained territories across borders, even the Nigerian Militia wouldn't have done any better, If Boko Haram was anything close to ISIS, you and I will be sleeping in a UN relief tent in Cameroon by now

So where exactly are you getting your fictitious comparison from? Just to cut our incompetent militia some slack? or the spineless commander in chief who has declared another 4yrs for balkanization of this country?

let me be clear, If Jonathan remains the president after 2015, with his endorsemet of corruption and military excesses, Nigeria will concede more territories to Boko haram by the end of 2019 you and I will become refugees, mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by jpphilips(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
lawrsmith:

Civilian JTF with mere clubs and machette has killed more than 80 Bokoharam, Ordinary fulani herds men recovered 20 of their women from boko Haram and as we speak they are free to graze their cattle in and out of Bokoharam territories, so what is the big deal with this story?

The Nigerian Army is no longer who you think they are but you lack the intelligence to put the pictures together to decode the truth.

The Nigerian army without any intelligence agency is totally ineffective in counter terrorism, DMI has no forensic unit till date so what do you expect?

Thanks to corruption and nepotism enthroned by Jonathan's government.
continue supporting evil one day, we will hear the story of your village like we hear Mubi.
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by spartan50(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
jpphilips:

who funds boko haram? Is a question fr u... Did u knw that the military was compromised and there snitches? The corruption is high I agree with u on that n a failed state. Don't u have a defence minister, military heads n so on. Remember a former head of made an implicating statement n nobody was held for that. BH has trained fighters as well. But I must tell TERRORISM is a global menace with boko haram having affiliates with several other terrorist groups in the world. Every country has his own. You must understand. I am for nobody brother, am just worried about my kids future n yours. God bless Nigeria
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by jpphilips(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
spartan50:
who funds boko haram? Is a question fr u... Did u knw that the military was compromised and there snitches? The corruption is high I agree with u on that n a failed state. Don't u have a defence minister, military heads n so on. Remember a former head of made an implicating statement n nobody was held for that. BH has trained fighters as well. But I must tell TERRORISM is a global menace with boko haram having affiliates with several other terrorist groups in the world. Every country has his own. You must understand. I am for nobody brother, am just worried about my kids future n yours. God bless Nigeria

Are you really asking me who is funding Bokoharam? Well, my tax is paying the salaries of cobwebs at the Directorate of Military intelligence, dont you think that question is more appropriate for them haven slept with Boko Haram for 6yrs on Nigerian soil?
Jonathan is a disgrace to the sanctity of life, he has failed woefully in all administrative capacity.
We are better off with a comatose Yaradua than a full Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by spartan50(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2014
jpphilips:

Are you really asking me who is funding Bokoharam? Well, my tax is paying the salaries of cobwebs at the Directorate of Military intelligence, dont you think that question is more appropriate for them haven slept with Boko Haram for 6yrs on Nigerian soil?
Jonathan is a disgrace to the sanctity of life, he has failed woefully in all administrative capacity.
We are better off with a comatose Yaradua than a full Jonathan.
I see your views. You just hate the president. Is it buhari u want as your president I feel GEJ has tried in his capacity, I just feel he is surrounded by vultures n numb brains. If you are put as president you won't do any better. Whether yaradua or anybody, it won't change...
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2014
popcykaylah:

you just have a wide mouth.. immature and uneducated.everyone have their own opinion.and by the way has any of your family been a part of the bomb blast victim? if not please wait till one of them is being brutally murdered and the clues less being you are in support of then travels to dance somewhere ..I sure know for sure you won't cone out here to type nonsense .

It's not going to happen to anyone from my Family
Plus what do you know about being educated?
Re: Hunters Kill 80 Insurgents, Reclaim Mahia by Obiwannn: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Caleboha:
This insurgency is more political than ideological. Have you wondered why the spate of attacks has increased since Jonathan's declaration of interest in the 2015 race? There is an uncanning and persistent attempt to discredit his leadership. Unfortunately the old foool is too dull and stupppid to sanitize the nation's security apparatus. His level of corruption is unprecedented. This guy Jonathan is not pretending, he is not scheming anything, he has no hidden solution or strategy with regards to our current problems in Nigeria. What he has done in the last four years is exactly what he will reproduce in a lifetime. The guy is downright clueless! How can you sensibly explain this recurrent embarassment of our gallant military personel. You want to blame that on the opposition? You want to blame the low morale of our military and their old fashioned ammunition on the opposition? You think the opposition is responsible for our porous borders? You honestly believe the huge sums veted on security gets stolen by the opposition? Granted: terrorism is often difficult to quash, but no country has suffered such monumental embarassment of its military in open battle by riff raffs like boko haram. When Yar adua was president, boko haram felt the full weight of a well motivated nigerian army. They were defeated in one decisive swing in the week of 17th january 2009. It will be 2 years of silence before they rear their head again. If the tempo was maintained, boko haram would have been history. I know interests differ and some peeps would dump their votes for him again, they must however realise that even their fathers at home could better Nigeria's cause more than this clueless drunkard
Bros na sense you talk ooo!! Jonah is really clueless! He's a clueless President devoid of ideas... But who is better Certainly not Buhari!! APC needs to submit a credible candidate and bring the change we desperately seek.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power / Benin Republic Shuns Buhari's Request For Igboho's Extradition - SaharaReporters / Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.