Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Riot In Yola! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Yola! (29344 Views)

Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Riot In Yola! by AhmedB: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
But Muslims rioted after mosque.

Can you tell me of any instance where Christians spilled out of church on Sunday to riot ?

Sure! Kaduna is one example. After news went round churches one sunday that BH bombed an area dominated mainly by christians in Kaduna, worshipers trooped out from various churches in their numbers killing helpless muslims on the street and burning down buildings. A soldier passing by on his motorcycle was also burnt alive by the angry christians.
Re: Riot In Yola! by Max24: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
tbaba1234:

Have you ever been to a mosque?
She doesnt need to have been to a mosque to know. By their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Riot In Yola! by Max24: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
tbaba1234:

You made a statement: 'they are taught hate in the mosque'. I have to several mosques within and outside Nigeria and i have not been taught to hate.

Let's examine that assertion, shall we?? ISIS, Alqeada, How did they come about? Groups like this did not exist 40 years ago... Islam did not start 40 years ago by the way. There were a result and a reaction to the constant invasion of Muslim lands. If you hate violence so much, you should never travel to some western countries as their invasions have killed more people than terrorism perpetuated by muslims all in the name of spreading liberal democracy.

Let us look at the stats, Iraqis dead: 1.5 million (http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/iraq)

No single muslim terrorist group has such stats. Not even if all of them were put together. There is no home in Iraq that has not witnessed death.
My brother/sister, instead of coming here to mis-educate us why not ask your leaders to control BH leaders. The supreme leader of muslims in nigeria is the Sultan and he is from the North. He doubles as the traditional leader and islamic head and yet cant control his subjects. First put your house in order!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward / Tony Momoh Reacts To Wike Demolition Of Hotels / Ikorodu Cocaine Seizure: You Are Doing Well - Buhari Tells Marwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.