Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Riot In Yola! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Yola! (29352 Views)

Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Yola! by san316(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
KKImoh:

walahi kai wawa neh. bakada illimi ko daya.
i dnt xpect such from u. attacking anada religion does it mk u feel gud? acts like what u just did gives false image to islam.
sannu dolo. Who told you we care what you Christians think about Islam? We do not owe you Jesus worshippers any explanation. What I am just saying is that what the supposed mallam said was not far from the truth and it isn't only Muslims that discuss political issues in the mosque. Even pastors do. And to hell with you Dan qota. Algungumi shege.
Re: Riot In Yola! by Meti99(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
amsad19:

If u ever quote me again i will lambast ur life dan durun uwa kawai ojukwu ma yaci gindin durin uwarsa jaki,akuya,alade,bunsuru,lata,soko irinka angry

If you don't want to be quoted then you should not post here

It is that simple

But before you go and join your riotious jihadist take a minute to reflect that you are just cementing our views on islam being a violent religion
Re: Riot In Yola! by IYANGBALI: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

Have you ever been to a mosque?
I don't need to go there to know wot they preach to you guys,your behaviours/actions say it all

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by IYANGBALI: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Haba bro.. That's not true..
why den do they always fight and kill people?

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Yola! by Abduletudaye(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
mathskill:
For weeks Boko haram invaded mubi and rooted out the army, pilleged, murdered,raped,destroyed,burnt etc with impunity. Displaced people flocked into Yola d state capital adding to an already tense atmosphere was Boko haram promise to march on to yola.
Two helicopters crashed around yola with suspicious cargo onboard. Now d citizens took action and organized vigilantes that drove out boko haram from mubi a job the army could not accomplish
Yet Mr. Dumbo ordered the curtailing and disbanding of vigilantes further adding fuel to the suggestion that the helicopters were ferrying supplies to boko haram. Now tell me why angry people will not use the medium they can easily lay their hands on to air their views.

Hmmmm... Where will I start from?...I hope this whole madness stops soon..
Re: Riot In Yola! by Abduletudaye(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
IYANGBALI:
why den do they always fight and kill people?

I don't understand this question.. Kindly rephrase..
Re: Riot In Yola! by IYANGBALI: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Abduletudaye:

I don't understand this question.. Kindly rephrase..
why do muslims in the north always fight and kill people?
Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I don't need to go there to know wot they preach to you guys,your behaviours/actions say it all

So whose behaviour is your criterion? Because you have a fairly huge number to pick from. What is your sample size?

The most ridiculous thing is to assume that muslims are some sort of an homogeneous group
Re: Riot In Yola! by IYANGBALI: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

So whose behaviour is your criterion? Because you have a fairly huge number to pick from. What is your sample size?

The most ridiculous thing is to assume that muslims are some sort of an homogeneous group
I don't have your time,go and talk to your people,they are embarassing Islam and peace loving muslims. Now don't quote me agin,I don't have time for this.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I don't have your time,go and talk to your people,they are embarassing Islam and peace loving muslims. Now don't quote me agin,I don't have time for this.

Next time, make statements that you can defend.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by IYANGBALI: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

Next time, make statements that you can defend.

next time defend what is defendable,all over the World your religion is synanomous with fight/war. Don't waste your time talking to me,talk to your people who are destroying your so called religion of piss.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by ocelot2006(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Why must the President direct the IGP to curtail vigilantee groups after they successfully dealt with Boko Haram?

Because you ultimately end up with another monster. As the Colombians about their issue with Right Wing paramilitary groups/killer squads.
Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
IYANGBALI:
next time defend what is defendable,all over the World your religion is synanomous with fight/war. Don't waste your time talking to me,talk to your people who are destroying your so called religion of piss.

You made a statement: 'they are taught hate in the mosque'. I have to several mosques within and outside Nigeria and i have not been taught to hate.

Let's examine that assertion, shall we?? ISIS, Alqeada, How did they come about? Groups like this did not exist 40 years ago... Islam did not start 40 years ago by the way. There were a result and a reaction to the constant invasion of Muslim lands. If you hate violence so much, you should never travel to some western countries as their invasions have killed more people than terrorism perpetuated by muslims all in the name of spreading liberal democracy.

Let us look at the stats, Iraqis dead: 1.5 million (http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/iraq)

No single muslim terrorist group has such stats. Not even if all of them were put together. There is no home in Iraq that has not witnessed death.
Re: Riot In Yola! by IYANGBALI: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

You made a statement: 'they are taught hate in the mosque'. I have to several mosques within and outside Nigeria and i have not been taught to hate.

Let's examine that assertion, shall we?? ISIS, Alqeada, How did they come about? Groups like this did not exist 40 years ago... Islam did not start 40 years ago by the way. There were a result and a reaction to the constant invasion of Muslim lands. If you hate violence so much, you should never travel to some western countries as their invasions have killed more people than terrorism perpetuated by muslims all in the name of spreading liberal democracy.

Let us look at the stats, Iraqis dead: 1.5 million (http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/iraq)

No single muslim terrorist group has such stats. Not even if all of them were put together. There is no home in Iraq that has not witnessed death.
eyaaaaaa,those modafokas that turned yor religion to something else must really be embarassing you sooooooooo much that you are trying hard to make me reason with you,unfortunately its not just me,its a global feeling about your religion,sowie grin

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by dollarlander: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
watered:
YOU ARE A FOOL!!! Its retards like you that misquote scripture and riddicule what Jesus Christ died for.

Are u a Christian?
Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
IYANGBALI:
eyaaaaaa,those modafokas that turned yor religion to something else must really be embarassing you sooooooooo much that you are trying hard to make me reason with you,unfortunately its not just me,its a global feeling about your religion,sowie grin

Yet, it accounts for the highest amount of converts annually in the west.

Instead of regurgitating such assertions, maybe you should take a second out to understand it and get a clearer perspective of terrorist acts.

That way, you can at least defend what you say.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

Instead of regurgitating such assertions, maybe you should take a second out to understand it and get a clearer perspective of terrorist acts.

Narrow is the way!

Because people in the west are coverting to islam doesn't make it the right cause!

In the same west, hom0sexuality and atheism are on the rise.

Its good to see Islam has found a tolerant free society to spread

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by roymary: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Abduletudaye:

I wonder why the Iman being a leader, would let some random person take the mic from him??

Masjid shouldn't be used in airing your political opinions..

I blame the imam for this crap..

You are what you eat!

You are who you listen to.

i have many friends with Islamic background- They are wonderful and fun until they start to listen to those radical imams that preaches Violence and Hate.

Love is the strongest force .

Embrace love and tolerance.
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
dollarlander:

Are u a Christian?
He is a muslim liar
Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

Its good to see Islam has found a tolerant free society to spread

My point is this, understand Islam and you would not have hate us so much.

A copy of the Quran: http://islam24hours.yolasite.com/resources/Quran-Abdel-Haleem-Translation.pdf
Re: Riot In Yola! by IYANGBALI: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

ok you have won. Will you leave me now or you go follow me chop pig pepper soup and wash it down with very chilled gulder? grin
Re: Riot In Yola! by roymary: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

Christianity downside = Fake Pastors with devilish love of money and fortune but regardless the doctrine is always love, peace and multiplication.

Muslim downside = Hate and Hate. The doctrine has small room for love but vast room for Islamic veto power/ force.

Every religion is admirable when it preaches love and peace- Many converted Americans bailed out on their decision when the dark side evolved.
Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
roymary:

Muslim downside = Hate and Hate.

http://islam24hours.yolasite.com/resources/Quran-Abdel-Haleem-Translation.pdf

That is the Quran, read it and let us have a ' hate' conversation again.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

My point is this, understand Islam and you would not have hate us so much.

A copy of the Quran: http://islam24hours.yolasite.com/resources/Quran-Abdel-Haleem-Translation.pdf

I already understand islam and I own a translated copy as well as several historical books written by muslims

My convictions about your religion won't change until radical islam and their violent disposition and acts ends.

Go and preach peaceful islam to your boko brethren. They are the ones who need it

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

I already understand islam and I own a translated copy as well as several historical books written by muslims

My convictions about your religion won't change until radical islam and their violent disposition and acts ends.

Go and preach peaceful islam to your boko brethren. They are the ones who need it

Yet you said all the garbage, you mentioned before... lol
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2014
tbaba1234:

Yet you said all the garbage, you mentioned before... lol

What garbage? That islam is a violent religion?

I know this not because of the uncountable acts of violence perpertuated by muslims on other people but because it is enshrined in your terror manual handed down by that your ali baba of a prophet directly from allah shaitan

Now go and bomb a church

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2014
WombRaiders:

[s]What garbage? That islam is a violent religion?

I know this not because of the uncountable acts of violence perpertuated by muslims on other people but because it is enshrined in your terror manual handed down by that your ali baba of a prophet directly from allah shaitan

Now go and bomb a church[/s]
Re: Riot In Yola! by roymary: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2014
tbaba1234:

http://islam24hours.yolasite.com/resources/Quran-Abdel-Haleem-Translation.pdf

That is the Quran, read it and let us have a ' hate' conversation again.

In relation to the Quran- What's your take on Infidels and getting rid of them in the name of Allah?

We can both have a civilized debate on these topics - You didn't write the book so i'm not here to bash or whatnot but we could share views.
Re: Riot In Yola! by Abraham2013(m): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Why must the President direct the IGP to curtail vigilantee groups after they successfully dealt with Boko Haram?
Bros r u aware dat ISIS started as a vigilante group just like dis ones? So prevention is beta dan cure.
Re: Riot In Yola! by Abraham2013(m): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2014
irunobo2:
PUSSSSSSY IS ITCHING MEsad'
Dats a classical symptom of candidiasis, see a doctor ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by inyass123(m): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2014
.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1312-breaking-jonathan-directs-police-to-witch-hunt-vigilante-warriors-liberating-northeast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally / 2023: APC Suspends Orji Uzo Kalu / Yobe: Nigerian Army Arrests 57 boko Haram Members On Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.