Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Riot In Yola! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Yola! (29343 Views)

Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Yola! by sukkot: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
who is in charge here? Oya start hiding rubbish posts
englishmart:
shut up. He's entitled to his freedom of speech

james 1 vs 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. grin

5 Likes

Re: Riot In Yola! by olalekan1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Its high time the northern muslims stops practicing islam as a do or die religion. The christians too should stop labelling Islam bad simply because of some bad acts and attitude perpetrated by some individuals in the north. Islam preaches peace, love and unity.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by oye9ja(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
Abeg make una no mind all dos people. Dem just wanna be on the front page. Nothing like riot in Yola. Na like dat one talk say him friend wey take d soldiers to the site of the crashed chopper. People sha. Keep lying.
Re: Riot In Yola! by abduldope(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
samuelkaykay:
Enemies of progress,
riot against who?
By who?
I smell Turaki's hand.
I smell death on u... Mtchwww I dnt lyk insultn pple on social media bt face it #ure.an.idiiot
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
irunobo2:
PUSSSSSSY IS ITCHING MEsad'
u see your life? I really blame unemployment 4 comments like this, and If I may ask, when was the last time u took your bath.......fu.c.k'n attention seeker!!!

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Yola! by Ojizy1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
chairman am in FUTY no riot Oga is just the Helicopter that crashed behind my schoool with explosives inside..
Re: Riot In Yola! by iliasaa(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
I don't blame those of u who are always eager to say something negative about Islam , I blame those who use their insensitiveness to make ppl talk bad about the religion.
Re: Riot In Yola! by Themandator: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
NafeesaAA:
The OP is right, there was indeed a small riot around old jimeta market, which resulted in police firing to disperse a growing number of rioters. What actually happened was that immediately after Friday prayers, someone took the microphone from the Chief Iman and made a statement, suggesting that
* the recent series of helicopters crashes,
* the recent helicopter crash in which some foreign nationals with arms are involved
* CAN President private jet & arm smuggling in South Africa
* the refusal of GEJ to authorize the Civilian JTF to go after Boko Haram despite the recent success they achieved in Mubi,
* the recent directive from the IGP that state Commissioners should curtail the activities of vigilante groups nationwide
All points to the fact that GEJ is deliberately or actively promoting Boko Haram. With this statement, the Chief Iman refused to stop the man provocative statement and did not react to it neither did he try to stop him. With this, the District Head removed the Chief Iman from his post with immediate effect, this action triggered a wave of protest from people who shared or believe the angle of GEJ as the C-C of Boko Haram.
However, I don't think any lost of life and the situation is right now under control

How can the president sponsor the undermining of his authority and demystification of his most potent answer to all outlaws, the military.
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
irunobo2:
PUSSSSSSY IS ITCHING MEcry

Go and get that diseased pusssy checked out

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by ogaofficer(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
/CAR WASH/ park your car here. Courtesy Nairaland
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
iliasaa:
I don't blame those of u who are always eager to say something negative about Islam , I blame those who use their insensitiveness to make ppl talk bad about the religion.

Tell me one good thing about your islam
Re: Riot In Yola! by bayocanny: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
MacluvPH:
Eh yeah,its a pity.where is Nigeria really heading to?

We are heading to the north lol
Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
IYANGBALI:
they always preach hatred

Have you ever been to a mosque?
Re: Riot In Yola! by robinsoncrosoe: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Islam is a religion started by a terrorist and a violent fool(mohamad).the religion has a violent root.a religion that encourages paedophilia.the only religion that has not allowed the world to rest.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Yola! by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
englishmart:
shut up. He's entitled to his freedom of speech
. You are not well trained. I blame your parent for creating problem to society.
Re: Riot In Yola! by watered(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
I'm a Christian but the likes of you make me hide my face when Christians are called. Don't be naïve, for Christ's sake dis character was so detailed in his statement and you nitwit got no point and you want to water his points away. Who has be-witched you?
WombRaiders:

I knew there will be a religious angle to it.

Why can't you Muslims keep your politics outside your religion?

Why are mosques used as incitefull venues for violence?

6 Likes

Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Nigeria and chaos.. Its getting scarier by the day. Check my PM
Re: Riot In Yola! by makzeze: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
irunobo2:
PUSSSSSSY IS ITCHING MEcry
bloody fool!

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

Have you ever been to a mosque?

Why do secular riots in the north have muslims as the aggressive rampaging rioters and why uis it almost always coincident after juimat prayers?
Re: Riot In Yola! by Themandator: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
Here we go again with the blame game. We havent even confirmed the cause of the riot but you'v started pointing accusing fingers.

For your info, it is rumoured that he was the one i.e The Turaki of Adamawa Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who funded the Yan Banga/local hunters at Adamawa that routed Boko Haram yesterday

Take it or not, that's how private army starts.. Noble objective.... The government wants an end to boko Haram, no doubt, but doesn't want the process of bringing it to pas to lead to the emergent of a deadlier sect.

Structuring vigilantes so government knows it leadership is not same as outright disbandment
Re: Riot In Yola! by watered(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
My brother I disgree to this statement of yours. Even in Christianity there are numerous problems. The reason for all these problems are just interpretations and misinterpretations of the Holy Book. Every tom, dick and harry comes up with his own doctrine forgetting that God's standard is Supreme.
robinsoncrosoe:
Islam is a religion started by a terrorist and a violent fool(mohamad).the religion has a violent root.a religion that encourages paedophilia.the only religion that has not allowed the world to rest.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wait a second, what happened here was a perfectly normal human reaction, The imam was fired and his people protested.

I have attended thousands of khutbahs in my life and none have incited me to violence or hate but muslims are the bogey men every one loves to hate. I am certain, very few have actually been to a sermon before.

Yea, the protest was as a result of the sack not the friday sermon.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Yola! by Canme4u(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hmmmmm, It is well.

PLEASE
Check my SIGNATURE
Re: Riot In Yola! by AJOT99(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Almighty God, we dey ask for ur help ooo.

Check my signature for d best deals in data bundles for MTN and Etisalat
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Unstable country which could breakup any moment from now
Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

Why do secular riots in the north have muslims as the aggressive rampaging rioters and why uis it almost always coincident after juimat prayers?

Jummah service is a convenient gathering point. It gets people together. Mob protests always have the tendency of getting violence whether in Lagos or in Kano

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
watered:
I'm a Christian but the likes of you make me hide my face when Christians are called. Don't be naïve, for Christ's sake dis character was so detailed in his statement and you nitwit got no point and you want to water his points away. Who has be-witched you?

Good foR you that you are a christian. But how does that piece of personal information help the discus at hand?

I know you are nothing but a taqiyya practicing muslim.

Anytime somebody divulges personal informaton then chances are that they are lying

For example you know a guy who is being interviewed on tv about a news worthy event is lying when he says something like this:

"Me and joey here just finished lunch on 47th street at paulie's place. They make the best meat balls just like the way my sweet mah used too and we where heading to go see the dodgers game on cooney island when out of no where I here this loud bang and see this ball of smoke coming out of the Twin towers. I turn to joey who by this time looked like he p1ssed on himself and I say to him ; holy mackrel. Did you see that? But joey goes all cold and blue just like the last time we went over to my cousin vinny's place and these 2 huge german shepard nazi dogs came runing to him..."

5 Likes

Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

Good foR you that you are a christian. But how does that piece of personal information help the discus at hand?

I know you are nothing but a taqiyya practicing muslim.

People throw around words with no understanding or knowledge. What is taqiyya? It does not exist in the mainstream. 80% of muslims do not have any such concept.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

Jummah service is a convenient gathering point. It gets people together. Mob protests always have the tendency of getting violence whether in Lagos or in Kano

But why are muslim crowds more prone to violence?
Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:
But why are muslim crowds more prone to violence?

In this post, where have you seen violence? And can you provide empirical evidence and statistics for that assertion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed / Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku / We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.