Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore (28631 Views)

Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by rhymz(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2014
atbu1983:
Saharareporters is base in the United State of America. Sowore lives in the US. notin any govt even if it is adolf hitler himself can't do him anything.

Saharareporters is a weapon of change. When Obj was in power they attack Obasanjo. when yar adua was in power they attack yar adua. when the yar adua cabal was in power they attacked the cabal in Favour of Goodluck Jonathan. Now that Goodluck is in power they are attaking goodluck. What is clear is that saharareporters is a corrective media force to anybody in govt. Thier role is to checkmate the excesses of any president in Nigeria.
Saharareporters is good for Nigeria democracy
can you stop pasting the same nonsense all over the place? So because he is in the habit of mixing half truth and outright lies and exaggeration, he us an agent of change and truth...... How old are you? Do you know when I stopped reading anything from them when I discovered they were heavily partisan in their reportage?

You think every Nigerian will fall for the incredibly bias and obvious APC leaning of SR...... Abeg we are not kids like you and your likes, we know how to make deductions for ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Acidosis(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

I'm sorry, you've mistaken me for someone who cares about your Internet conspiracies.

I value professionalism. I have not seen a more professional Nigerian news outlet than SR. The rest embarrass me as a Nigerian, with their spelling and grammar mistakes, outright WRONG facts that they refuse to correct (like the simple address of the House of Representatives website??), and they never verify ANYTHING. Always freaking hearsay. Embarrassments.

I trust Sahara Reporters. Professionals who actually investigate and do their work.
Okay
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by docadams: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

First you'd have to explain why SR refused to take pictures when Fed govt representatives came with truckload of cash.
He should have snapped pictures of a presidential delegation to implicate the president? Nigerians!!!

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by major466(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2014
It doesn't matter. Sahara Reporters will always be a junk site for junk news. Their content says it all. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Why is he demanding for proof?

Does he and his useless Sambisa Times present any factual journalism to us?

4 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by obailala(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Acidosis:
MissMeiya, please post a Sahara link indicating President Jonathan's visit to the newly commissioned Akwa Ibom Int'l Stadium...

Don't even waste your time; you will never find such...

Those who appreciate journalisn will never take any news from SHARIA Reporters
I know you have heard this a thousand times but you have wilfully decided not to comprehend it. SR was NOT established to report regular news; the mandate of SR is to report the rot in the government. They did this diligently from 2006 criticizing OBJ's govt especially during the 3rd term saga, they criticised Yaradua govt especially in his sickness saga (their criticism helped bring GEJ to power) and now, they are criticizing GEJ. If you are not comfortable with what they report against your god (GEJ), you can ignore their site and focus on other regular news options such as channels, nta or ait.

They are not a regular news site and as such you shouldn't expect them to deviate and start reporting the commissioning of a stadium... A doctor does not treat a healthy person!.... if the rot in the govt ceases then SR for lack of what to report may consider reporting regular news... but lets wait until then...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Acidosis(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2014
obailala:
I know you have heard this a thousand times but you have wilfully decided not to comprehend it. SR was NOT established to report regular news; the mandate of SR is to report the rot in the government. They are not a regular news site and as such you shouldn't expect them to deviate and start reporting the commissioning of a stadium... A doctor does not treat a healthy person!.... if the rot in the govt ceases then SR for lack of what to report may consider reporting regular news.

...and the rot only takes place within the camp of PDP?
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by major466(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2014
CFCfan:
Making unsubstantiated allegations against a private citizen, by the government, is totally wrong undecided
Dishing out half truth with exaggerated lies to deceive the public is totally wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by obailala(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2014
Acidosis:

...and the rot only takes place within the camp of PDP?
pdp is the central govt in power, hence the searchlight will be focused on pdp

4 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by bong4(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2014
deji68:
Chei dog don dey chase the hyena grin grin grin .....that is how it feels when u spread half truth and lies on SR platform, getting u a dose of your own medicine...bitter abi grin grin grin

can you state one falsehood ever been spread by sahara reporters? The people who reslly like Jonathan are those who praise him in secret.

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Orikinla(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
I stand by and stand with Sowore without apologies no matter whose ox is gored.
And anyone attacking Sowore here and anywhere is one of them.

[size=18pt]PS: Anyone should not comment out ignorance, except you have facts.[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
rhymz:
can you stop pasting the same nonsense all over the place? So because he is in the habit of mixing half truth and outright lies and exaggeration, he us an agent of change and truth...... How old are you? Do you know when I stopped reading anything from them when I discovered they were heavily partisan in their reportage?

You think every Nigerian will fall for the incredibly bias and obvious APC leaning of SR...... Abeg we are not kids like you and your likes, we know how to make deductions for ourselves.

Ab0kis like SR grin grin grin grin
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Orikinla:
I stand by and stand with Sowore without apologies no matter whose ox is gored.
And anyone attacking Sowore here and anywhere is one of them.

[size=18pt]PS: Anyone should not comment out ignorance, except you have facts.[/size]

Only a fool makes up his mind in the absence of all facts.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Orikinla(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2014
WombRaiders:
Why is he demanding for proof?

Does he and his useless Sambisa Times present any factual journalism to us?

[size=18pt]Sowore is more educated than you and you cannot get the academic fellowship and grants he has received so far. In fact you will not even qualify.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Sowore is more educated than you and you cannot get the academic fellowship and grants he has received so far. In fact you will not even qualify.[/size]

And how does this concern the topic at hand and your blind support for that jaundiced journalist?

You should have grown above hero worship by now... d1k craving fagg0t

4 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by kenex4ever(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:

What an indictment of Jonathan.

Jonathan should come out and deny this if possible.
let him provide video tape of pdp giving him bribe or shut up forever. He wants proof whereas he can't give proof for his own false claims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by kenex4ever(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Foot soldiers sent by GEJ arrived at SR office with loads of cash but mysteriously all saharareporters cameras stopped working when GEJ's men arrived. Only ed.iots would believe this APC mouthpiece masquerading as News outlet.
100000000likes

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by seangy4konji: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2014
They had no shoes but now use billions as food and wardrobe allowance.

There is God.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by micolaj: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros please check the meaning of good, objective, succinct and professional. If you knew the meaning you wouldn't use those attributes to describe a news outlet devoid of truth.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by sunnyotunsman: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2014
Sahara reporters is reporting more of politics than good governance.It is also extremely partisan.If they tell me that apc bought a house for sowore i wont doubt it because he is pro tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by DelTel(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2014
SR has exposed alot of rots in our system, PDP, APC and other parties.
SR published reports against OBJ, Yar'adua & GEJ's federal govt and also Tinubu, Fashola, other state governors, senators & reps.
Me think, they are quite independently-runned. SR were a consistent voice that exposed the illness and cabalism of Yar'adua's govt by a few against GEJ and fought stoutly for GEJ's gain.
They reported PEJ's illness even when the govt handlers denied until madam confirmed it herself!!!

Our successive govt have made them "our only reliable source of news inside Aso Rock & 36 state govt houses across the nation" by dishing out lies to us when a simple truth could have sufficed hence they should live with it.

5 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by amobii: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2014
wonder how quickly we forget news and history, I remember in 2010 when everyone rush down to read SR on Turai tried to sneek the late president (Yaradua) to Aso rock, when Pastor Tunde Bakare, Wole soyinka and others were clamoring for GEJ to take over, Ana cabals were blocking ways even with the senate intervention. so same SR report are APC goones, I pity some people. When Fasola was deporting people in Lagos it was on their website and was also debated in this forum, nobody say SR belongs to APC, I think Seun should publish their reports made to support GEJ when he was VP and sidelined.

4 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2014
I dont remember the last time I visited Sahara Reporters. I hate how they promote Boko Haram and terrorism, and put our soldiers down. I do not think its patriotism to put your own country security down in bad light, no matter what.

4 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by deji68: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Weapon of change U mean people undermining the security of the country by peddling falsehood are weapon of change anyway Sowore is asking for proof..he will never get it, because...When u are maligning a person, u dont need proof....u only need a gullible audience. cool cool that is what SH have been doing , now a dose of their own medicine....the thing bitter no be small cheesy cheesy cheesy

atbu1983:
Saharareporters is not anti Jonathan. Saharareporters is a weapon of change. When Obj was in power they attack Obasanjo. when yar adua was in power they attack yar adua. when the yar adua cabal was in power they attacked the cabal in Favour of Goodluck Jonathan. Now that Goodluck is in power they are attaking goodluck. What is clear is that saharareporters is a corrective media force to anybody in govt. Thier role is to checkmate the excesses of any president in Nigeria.
Saharareporters is good for Nigeria democracy

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Datsme: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Breeze Don blow PD.Pig nyash don open grin
In Yoruba tone; 'Afefe ti fe ati ri furo adiye'
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by scantee(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2014
Sahara Report? this one na news website too? can't waste my mb reading package lies from pit of hell.

SR aka APshit Headquarters of lies .

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by mavinc4u(f): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
na who I go ask

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Ovamboland(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
ahizih:
SR pls fear God,mind the way u address ur president,de world knws dt u're biased in 95percent of ur reports. Una neva report at least one beta tin oga jona don do for once

That is the job of conventional media outlet many of which you have access to.

Can you tell us the projects of Obasanjo or Yaradua that Saharareporters reported when they were in power, so why expect such on behalf of Jonathan?

And what which 'beta' things done by Fashola, Ajimobi, Oshimole, Amosun and other APC governors did you find out exclusively from SR?The simple answer is that is not their area of focus, how difficult is it to understand these, gosh i though you must at least be a teenager to register here.

4 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

You really think Retardeen would be embarrassed enough about such to even bother?

The fooool has done worse he is not ashamed of.

His Shepopotamus wife even prides herself as a "philantropist" despite being a teacher and civil servant all her life.

Your parents sure failed in teaching you not to insult elders. He's a fool and a president, your wife/mum can't even 'pride their selves' they're insignificant. And you? You'll certainly never amount to anything in life if you don't change your attitude. Now kick start the insults as nothing good can come out of you.

Its really annoying to see grown ups hide behind their computers and phones and spill unnecessary junks out of their mouths. Be civil even if you hate the government of the day like the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by dridowu: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
SamAfrik:
^^So they were not anti-GeJ when they were fighting for him during the cabal era abi?
Some of you dont just get it. SR are activists and always critize any govt for d good of d masses. Watch as they will turn the heat on APC if they eventually assume leadership.
Im proud of them!
Your comment says it all.
Your comment is superb.
May God Bless You

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
No disrespect guys, but which politician is currently more corrupt than the founder and godfather of the APC?

Buhari is of a better reputation than almost all the current politicians (my opinion!), I think APC will tarnish his image and settle for someone else as their presidential candidate-time shall tell!

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
iv4fb:
No disrespect guys, but which politician is currently more corrupt than the founder and godfather of the APC?

Buhari is of a better reputation than almost all the current politicians (my opinion!), I think APC will tarnish his image and settle for someone else as their presidential candidate-time shall tell!

https://www.nairaland.com/1997089/what-gej-tinubus-past

leave the gullible tribalistic goats.

They know not where their problem lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers / Analysing Peter Obi’s Plans To Remove Import Restrictions – Reno Omokri / Garba Umar Durbunde Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.