Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore (28627 Views)

Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Mogidi: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2014
LFJ:

The main issue here is for you to provide the evidence of the mansion APC bought for Sowere.

First you'd have to explain why SR refused to take pictures when Fed govt representatives came with truckload of cash.

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by DaBullIT(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

According to you vigilantes routed bokoharam in Mubi yet the army with all its weapons can't, what does that tell you? When you muslims are ready to stop fighting let me know, meanwhile continue blowing yourselves up, no wahala.

You fail -f9 na im you score. I no be Muslim . You waka go off key after you fail finish . my point for my previous comment be say Army no try ...as in under Jonathan cos them know say all the money for weapons wey we dey hear Na some Oga to chop am. After all stealing no be corruption. And them dem get the liver to talk am say their religion no gree them kill their brothers because dem know say Oga Jona go pardon them . which one dey important pass ? Your religion and allegiance with terrorist abi your country ? That na the question I dey raise !!!

7 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by size38: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Pdp's desperation to remain in power at all cost has made them mad. They talk anyhow, shift blames, not even wanting to take responsibilities for their own actions. They have failed they have failed. we don't need babalawo to tell us this.

9 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Mogidi: 6:55am On Nov 15, 2014
DaBullIT:

You fail -f9 na im you score. I no be Muslim . You waka go off key after you fail finish . my point for my previous comment be say Army no try ...as in under Jonathan cos them know say all the money for weapons wey we dey hear Na some Oga to chop am. After all stealing no be corruption. And them dem get the liver to talk am say their religion no gree them kill their brothers because dem know say Oga Jona go pardon them . which one dey important pass ? Your religion and allegiance with terrorist abi your country ? That na the question I dey raise !!!

If army no get weapons take fight, which weapons the hunters use?

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by DaBullIT(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

According to AFP, Yahoo, MSNBC ,CNN even Italian SKY news, Na locally made weapons them use o.

For my mind I reason am say boko boys don relax them no expect am. more so , the hunters sabi those boys probably because they don dey spy them taytay. Oyinbo call that process intelligence gathering

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Mogidi: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2014
DaBullIT:

According to AFP, Yahoo, MSNBC ,CNN even Italian SKY news, Na locally made weapons them use o.

For my mind I reason am say boko boys don relax them no expect am. more so , the hunters sabi those boys probably because they don dey spy them taytay. Oyinbo call that process intelligence gathering

Locally made weapons to rout bokoharam with all the munitions bokoharam stole from army depots? This cements my belief that the military don't lack the weapons to fight, the muslims in the army sees this more like a religious war.

5 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by DaBullIT(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Locally made weapons to rout bokoharam with all the munitions bokoharam stole from army depots? This cements my belief that the military don't lack the weapons to fight, the muslims in the army sees this more like a religious war.

Eeegsatly my brother he he he. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

The hunters understand the terrain better than the soldiers and Boko Haram. Do you know why the Ethiopian fighters were able to defeat the better armed Italian forces in the Battle of Adowa in the 19th century? They understood the terrain.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

What is religion here? Adamawa State has a sizable number of christians.

6 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Mogidi: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

The hunters understand the terrain better than the soldiers and Boko Haram. Do you know why the Ethiopian fighters were able to defeat the better armed Italian forces in the Battle of Adowa in the 19th century? They understood the terrain.

So why are the soldiers not using the expertise of the locals? I think muslim soldiers don't want to fight their brothers.

6 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by ARKdiscloser7(m): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2014
No need to ask us for prove, your bias reporting is clear, obvious and glaring.

Your paymasters APC will really be proud of you.
All your reports are negative, does it mean that nothing good happens in this dear country?

Even on the day the Joy stadium was commissioned, SR was busy spreading fake news that there was a stamped and people died. Haba!

You are simply on APC propaganda committee.

8 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

So why are the soldiers not using the expertise of the locals? I think muslim soldiers don't want to fight their brothers.
When you get sense, I will reply you.

7 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by coolvitus(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Toh
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Donfolu: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2014
How to Get Free 2GB From Etisalat Every Month by Changing Your IMEI Number (Stepwise Approach)
http://donfolu..com/2014/11/how-to-get-2gb-from-etisalat-every.html
our admins will generate free IMEI number for you
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2014
Can we please have a better topic on FP than all these yeye political talk?

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by eleko1: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2014
They are saTANIST,nothing good can come out of GEJ.THIEVES Quote author=raumdeuter post=28025021]Asking PDP to show proof? The same party where Okupe Jonathan and Abati dey?

Anyone that alleges must provide evidence but that's to much for those TANoids to comprehend.

Another evidence that Jonathan crew is filled with unintelligent folks[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by eleko1: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by adrainuche(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2014
Nigeria A Failed Nation, If Nigeria should be graded with a CGPA we all know the results...

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2014
Naijeriya!
grin

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by AJOT99(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2014
Alrite.

Check my signature for d best data bundle deals on MTN and Etisalat network
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by eleko1: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2014
undecided angry sadNah scam U sabi scam abi?Do u pray dat somebody should destroy ur business as U are doing now?U need help sad sad
Donfolu:
How to Get Free 2GB From Etisalat Every Month by Changing Your IMEI Number (Stepwise Approach)
http://donfolu..com/2014/11/how-to-get-2gb-from-etisalat-every.html
our admins will generate free IMEI number for you
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by blkmum700: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2014
Some of us know the Allegation is Erroneous because they couldn't prove to us address of the house to verify their claims,we also know it's sponsored or written by Reno Omokri ,the one who wrote an Article some months back and was detected to be the writer,I'm really surprised that SR suddenly become APC news wing,but they depend on it during the Shoe-less man Actin President Saga for their Daily News,it's a pity they see you as Enemy if you criticize them.

6 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by hugoart(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2014
There's no need replying known liars,Mr.Sowore.

8 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by hugoart(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2014
There's no need replying known liars,Mr.Sowore.
We know that the PDP feed on lies.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Crispels(m): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Sahara Reporters, We love you guys!!! Those who are with you're more than those who are against you!!!

Don't mind them, when you were fighting for them to be made acting president and then president, when you fought for their rights not too long ago, They didn't say you were being bribed or working for the opposition ooo but now that you're revealing the pot holes in their administration they're saying nonsense!!!
Don't mind them, when you exclusively revealed how a private jet loaded with cash was impounded in South Africa, Didn't it turned out to be true?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Cannonleo(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Foot soldiers sent by GEJ arrived at SR office with loads of cash but mysteriously all saharareporters cameras stopped working when GEJ's men arrived. Only ed.iots would believe this APC mouthpiece masquerading as News outlet.

No mind them.SR no evidence abi oya show evidence of the govt inducements .bullshit

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by FRENZYLO: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2014
Sowore's reply have shown to the world that really he is a backer of the APC opposition group.To me my judgement will be that a media organisation need to be neutral on the issue of politics just like channels TV and CNN does.Sowore is a stupid human being he should go and die with his APC goons

4 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2014
Shara report, count ur self lucky because this is Jonathan era who does not deny press their freedom of expression. If it was in the days of BuHARISm,you should be in exile by now

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by mattkelly: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2014
talktimi:
I believe Sahara reporters is the media wing of boko haram and Apc but I don't believe any 5 million dollars exchanged hands in cash or mansion. It is only educated illiterates who will believe such a story or do you think 5 million dollars is the same as 5 million naira ?

Bro,Am not supporting either the APC or PDP,But 5million dollars can exchange hands..No be we Nigerians that are super-rich?It can ohh..infact you know as i do that 5million dollars is chicken change to some people..na so he be bro..God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Foot soldiers sent by GEJ arrived at SR office with loads of cash but mysteriously all saharareporters cameras stopped working when GEJ's men arrived. Only ed.iots would believe this APC mouthpiece masquerading as News outlet.
Where did you read office?

10 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by FRENZYLO: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2014
if i have my way i will shut down saharareporters nonsense .Behaves like kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays / Interior: Aregbesola Begins Tour, Visits NCS, Fire Service (photos) / Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.