Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore (28622 Views)

Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 16, 2014
TayoT:

Rather he is preparing another round of developmenral speech to throw in your faces

and is all your paymaster and you lot are good for

empty barrels do make the most noise

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by TayoT: 4:37am On Nov 16, 2014
iv4fb:

I don't want to hold brief for him but I think the president of the federal republic of Nigeria is powerful enough to make you disappear if he chose to, except if he don't know the powers he has.

Nevertheless, GEJ doesn't appear to me like someone capable of such (personal opinion) but I think the threats are usually from people loyal to him and some other elements in his government, of which he might not be aware of. Politicians have boys and some of those boys will do silly things for nothing. Btw, heard of the murder case in Lagos by a politician?

Exactly my point.
Another truth is people like sahara reporters will never report the lagos incident. Lets focus on the government and finish them.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by rhymz(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2014
The truth is that SR has always been anti-PDP government, it does not matter who is in government so long as it is PDP the report has to be in form of a bias expose', this is why I get tired of the likes of SR, the emphasis they lay on exposing corruption only starts and ends with the PDP. We don't get to see the same endless bad news about Lagos or the endless fraudulent activities of the Lagos state assemblies members or even that of Tinubu.
They don't get to tell us about the corrupt activities of former PDP members that are now with the APC, the likes of Atiku, Kwankwanso and many former PDP members are not exposed.

I am all for fairness and equality and that is what I don't see on SR, every news they make is always in an effort to disparage and further put the government in bad light..... The knack for reporting BokoHaram stories both truth, half truths and outright lie and propaganda just made me stop taking them seriously, at that point I just knew that they had gone rogue, it was obvious that they were doing dirty propaganda work for the opposition. SR has no credibility, hear-say and suggestive articles are by no means journalism, any ediota can do the same.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Lumyboi(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2014
rhymz:
The truth is that SR has always been anti-PDP government, it does not matter who is in government so long as it is PDP the report has to be in form of a bias expose', this is why I get tired of the likes of SR, the emphasis they lay on exposing corruption only starts and ends with the PDP. We don't get to see the same endless bad news about Lagos or the endless fraudulent activities of the Lagos state assemblies members or even that of Tinubu.
They don't get to tell us about the corrupt activities of former PDP members that are now with the APC, the likes of Atiku, Kwankwanso and many former PDP members are not exposed.

I am all for fairness and equality and that is what I don't see on SR, every news they make is always in an effort to disparage and further put the government in bad light..... The knack for reporting BokoHaram stories both truth, half truths and outright lie and propaganda just made me stop taking them seriously, at that point I just knew that they had gone rogue, it was obvious that they were doing dirty propaganda work for the opposition. SR has no credibility, hear-say and suggestive articles are by no means journalism, any ediota can do the same.

Listen to yourself. So what party has been in govt eva since democracy. They countered obasanjo(yoruba), yaradua(hausa) n now jonathan. That shld tell u they don't care about tribe. All they want is good governance. Either we are blinded to obvious truths or we just fail to see the obvious. List few of the false accusations they have made, until then, give it to them abeg. Don't spoil people making efforts when we ourselves are doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by rhymz(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Lumyboi:

Listen to yourself. So what party has been in govt eva since democracy. They countered obasanjo(yoruba), yaradua(hausa) n now jonathan. That shld tell u they don't care about tribe. All they want is good governance. Either we are blinded to obvious truths or we just fail to see the obvious. List few of the false accusations they have made, until then, give it to them abeg. Don't spoil people making efforts when we ourselves are doing nothing.
That is exactly my argument, you should understand things before you jump, I don't have time for people who don't even understand their own argument. You unwittingly confirmed my argument that they are into partisan journalism and are heavily influenced by opposition politics and not the principles of journalism.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Sagamite(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
cut007:
Loooooooooooooooool! I get it. You're just having fun on the thread right? Forgive me, I thought you were serious. So let's go together after the count of 2. 1..... 2............ !!!!!!!!!YOU ARE A CRETINOUS FUCTARD!!!!!!!!

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

I am educating your dumb arsse.

Get you notebook out.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Sagamite(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
iv4fb:

Mr. Cretinous Fuc.tard, they've achieved more than all your entire generation combined. You irresponsible son of a senseless thing.

Other than yelling cretinous fuc.yard on the forum, say something meaningful fool.

So you can't tell us the achievement of Retardeen and Shepopotamus that your parents told you to aspire to and you were praising earlier? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see now that it is your parents that brought you up poorly? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamite:

So you can't tell us the achievement of Retardeen and Shepopotamus that your parents told you to aspire to and you were praising earlier? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see now that it is your parents that brought you up poorly? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr cretinous fuc.tard. don't you ever have something else to say? Insulting other peoples parents coz yours are retar.ded?
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Sagamite(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
iv4fb:

Mr cretinous fuc.tard. don't you ever have something else to say? Insulting other peoples parents coz yours are retarded?

Are you not the one that told us that your parents raised you to think Shepopotamus is intelligent and an achiever?

My parents taught me that such people are cretins. So is it not your parents that are reetarded? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are still free to show your parents intellectual ability by listing the achievements they taught you were achievements, fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can't list them tells us everything we need to know about your family and upbringing, which moronically led you to beat your chest that they are the biggest "achievers" you know. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Are you not the one that told us that your parents raised you to think Shepopotamus is intelligent and an achiever?

My parents taught me that such people are cretins. So is it not your parents that are reetarded? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are still free to show your parents intellectual ability by listing the achievements they taught you were achievements, fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can't list them tells us everything we need to know about your family and upbringing, which moronically led you to beat your chest that they are the biggest "achievers" you know. grin grin grin grin grin grin

indeed, you're a clown!

"moronic, cretinous fuctard, sheepopotamous", next insulting parents... dude, you need help.

Mr cretinous fuct.ard, i'm done replying you - to hell with your insulting upbringing. you can go ahead and insult some more, that's the legacy your parents gave you.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Sagamite(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
iv4fb:

indeed, you're a clown!

"moronic, cretinous fuctard, sheepopotamous", next insulting parents... dude, you need help.

Mr cretinous fuct.ard, i'm done replying you - to hell with your insulting upbringing. you can go ahead and insult some more, that's the legacy your parents gave you.

You are a cretinous statement!

So you are so dumb you can't even realise you are the fuuktard to mentioned parents first, fuuktard? No wonder you think Retardeen and Shepopotamus are intelligent and achievers.

Obviously since you say they have achieved more than and are more intelligent than your parents, then I have no option than to think your parents are reetarded. It is just logical reasoning. They don't compare to my parents as I told you earlier and I see them as market woman and village dimwit from what I know about them. Only amongst fuuktards like you would Retardeen be President, in my league he would not be allowed to be Councillor.

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
cut007:
Loooooooooooooooool! I get it. You're just having fun on the thread right? Forgive me, I thought you were serious. So let's go together after the count of 2. 1..... 2............ !!!!!!!!!YOU ARE A CRETINOUS FUCTARD!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahah! That guy is mad! He's really a comedian only that all he know how to say is "cretinous fuc.tard" its a waste of time repying him...I honestly wasted my time on him. Some people need deliverance.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
iv4fb:

Hahahahahahahahah! That guy is mad! He's really a comedian only that all he know how to say is "cretinous fuc.tard" its a waste of time repying him...I honestly wasted my time on him. Some people need deliverance.

Dude. You suck at the Internet.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Dude. You suck at the Internet.

Thanks idi.ot.

if you're not gold digging at Seun, saying rubbish on politics thread, you're spilling junk on what does not concern u. Go get a life!

I suck at the internet and you suck at life.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
iv4fb:

Thanks idi.ot.

if you're not gold digging at Seun, saying rubbish on politics thread, you're spilling junk on what does not concern u. Go get a life!

I suck at the internet and you suck at life.

Why are you calling Seun? Because you're too stupid to know when you're being trolled? Is he your daddy?
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Why are you calling Seun? Because you're too stupid to know when you're being trolled? Is he your daddy?

I beg you with whatever you hold sacred, leave me alone. Go troll elsewhere.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
iv4fb:

I beg you with whatever you hold sacred, leave me alone. Go troll elsewhere.

So now you know what trolling is. Maybe next time you'll actually be able to identify it and avoid looking like a fool.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

So now you know what trolling is. Maybe next time you'll actually be able to identify it and avoid looking like a fool.

Thanks troll
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
iv4fb:

Thanks troll

Lol. Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? Or are you grasping at something to hold together the tatters of your wounded pride, before they fall down and expose your bare áss?

Too late.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol. Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? Or are you grasping at something to hold together the tatters of your wounded pride, before they fall down and expose your bare áss?

Too late.

Ok bingo
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by callmenow: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Shine your eyes.

Sowore took the egunje. Trust me. I cannot detail the facts I have seen on these pages for now. The owner of this will be revealing all shortly. Sowore is a dirty man. Double dealing nonce

texazzpete:

Can you please show me were it has been 'revealed'? All I see is an unsubstantiated post from an unknown news blog, which looks suspiciously like the usual ones set up by the Government to hoodwink Nigerians (remember the embarrassing ipaidabribenaija.com?).

Sowore has thrown down the gauntlet. Can you now pick it up or provide proof or if you cannot, keep your mouth shut?

If proof does not come in the next few days, then we have no choice but to conclude that this is a deliberate attempt at character assassination by PDP agents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose / Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate / Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.