Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore (28624 Views)

Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Sagamite(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
iv4fb:

Your parents sure failed in teaching you not to insult elders. He's a fool and a president, your wife/mum can't even 'pride their selves' they're insignificant. And you? You'll certainly never amount to anything in life if you don't change your attitude. Now kick start the insults as nothing good can come out of you.

Its really annoying to see grown ups hide behind their computers and phones and spill unnecessary junks out of their mouths. Be civil even if you hate the government of the day like the rest of us.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Your parents taught your dumb arsse to pride yourself in respecting rubbish and moorons does not mean my parents have to sink to that same level, your moronic cretin.

Not only did you parents fail, Nigeria's education system also failed your dumb arsse.

So in your moronic world, being president in an African country makes someone intelligent, you dumbfuck?

They are significant to fuuktards like you and I am sure you regard Shepopotamus as your mother and an achiever like your dumb parents taught your moronic arsse.

My parents are more intelligent than that. They taught me to use my brain to evaluate people and delineate between cretins and heros.

Your moronic arsse is struggling in a shithole called Nigeria and you are telling the intellectuals in London they are insignificant and would not amount to nothing? grin grin grin grin grin grin

The fact I am not a product of failed education system is already good grounding to give me an advantage of amounting to something even if I did not have my superbrain, fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your moronic arsse is the one that the leaders you respect, because they are "your elders", would destroy and not amount to anything, you moronic fuuktard. You will be just another suffering African Monkey living on less than $2 a day.

When next you are on an Okada to get to your destination, sniffing in the stench of the unwashed okada driver and putting a bucket on your heard as helmet, you should think about what I said and how retardeed is ruining your life, while I am in Knightsbridge having some expensive dinner with friends.

Moronic fuuktard.

7 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by UpLoyo: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Foot soldiers sent by GEJ arrived at SR office with loads of cash but mysteriously all saharareporters cameras stopped working when GEJ's men arrived. Only ed.iots would believe this APC mouthpiece masquerading as News outlet.

Being this d.umb must be a life time achievement for you. It's a fact some of you jobless mofos are paid to be this stup1d, but must you always get an A+ in your d.umbness? So when SR was going after obj, y'adua cabal etc only e.diots believed them, now your mor0n and brainless opportunistic clown in aso rock is being exposed now SR is lying?

The clown had 2 years with Y'aduda
2 years of Y'adua left over = 4yrs he's been in govt
4 years as the President

Now some of you clowns still saying fresh air? Do you mofos even know the definition of the word "Fresh"? Goshhh, some of you are the reason why death penalty should never be abolished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Babacele: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros please check the meaning of good, objective, succinct and professional. If you knew the meaning you wouldn't use those attributes to describe a news outlet devoid of truth.
Which untruths? pls mention some and let's discuss them because we are all here.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

Your parents taught your dumb arsse to pride yourself in respecting rubbish and moorons does not mean my parents have to sink to that same level, your moronic cretin.

Not only did you parents fail, Nigeria's education system also failed your dumb arsse.

So in your moronic world, being president in an African country makes someone intelligent, you dumbfuck?

They are significant to fuuktards like you and I am sure you regard Shepopotamus as your mother and an achiever like your dumb parents taught your moronic arsse.

My parents are more intelligent than that. They taught me to use my brain to evaluate people and delineate between cretins and heros.

Your moronic arsse is struggling in a shithole called Nigeria and you are telling the intellectuals in London they are insignificant and would not amount to nothing? grin grin grin grin grin grin

The fact I am not a product of failed education system is already good grounding to give me an advantage of amounting to something even if I did not have my superbrain, fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your moronic arsse is the one that the leaders you respect, because they are "your elders", would destroy and not amount to anything, you moronic fuuktard. You will be just another suffering African Monkey living on less than $2 a day.

When next you are on an Okada to get to your destination, sniffing in the stench of the unwashed okada driver and putting a bucket on your heard as helmet, you should think about what I said and how retardeed is ruining your life, while I am in Knightsbridge having some expensive dinner with friends.

Moronic fuuktard.

I wasn't expecting less from you. That's what you're good at-pouring out your frustration at others! That's why you'll never do well.

So living in London makes you and your kin intelligent? What a fool and son of a senseless thing! You think whoever reply you reside in Nigeria or is facing the stuffs you read in papers? Damn, dude you're an imbe.cile! The venoms u spit from ur drooling mouth tells it all. You know nothing, read junks from the papers and spill rubbish, its a pity your parents never had time to give you a life. Get the Bleep off nairaland and go wash dishes in the streets of London. Nigeria failed u, your government failed you, your parents failed you, the UK has failed you, unfortunately for you, you've equally failed yourself. fool!

BTW GEJ is not just the president, he has acheived more in life than all your generations can ever do.

you son of Lucifer.

4 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Ovamboland(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

First you'd have to explain why SR refused to take pictures when Fed govt representatives came with truckload of cash.

Are you this slow in thought? Don't we have information and evidence Jonathan has been making attempts to bribe and pay even Save Nigeria operatives like Tunde Bakare and Yinka Odumakin when the envelope called 'transport money' was returned back to Orubebe.

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by texazzpete(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
iv4fb:

I wasn't expecting less from you. That's what you're good at-pouring out your frustration at others! That's why you'll never do well.

So living in London makes you and your kin intelligent? What a fool and son of a senseless thing! You think whoever reply you reside in Nigeria or is facing the stuffs you read in papers? Damn, dude you're an imbe.cile! The venoms u spit from ur drooling mouth tells it all. You know nothing, read junks from the papers and spill rubbish, its a pity your parents never had time to give you a life. Get the Bleep off nairaland and go wash dishes in the streets of London. Nigeria failed u, your government failed you, your parents failed you, the UK has failed you, unfortunately for you, you've equally failed yourself. fool!

BTW GEJ is not just the president, he has acheived more in life than all your generations can ever do.

you son of Lucifer.

Adolf Hitler achieved more than what you and your entire family will ever achieve. Does that make him a better person and a better leader than your parents?

The terrible, terrible education the likes of you have received in Nigeria is extremely evident in your childish, imbecilic reasoning.

Disgraceful traitor. People like you are a blight on this country.

4 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
texazzpete:

Adolf Hitler achieved more than what you and your entire family will ever achieve. Does that make him a better person and a better leader than your parents?

The terrible, terrible education the likes of you have received in Nigeria is extremely evident in your childish, imbecilic reasoning.

Disgraceful traitor. People like you are a blight on this country.

Moniker change makes no difference, it only shows how you're an epitome of joblessness! You're a perfect example on why they should legalized exterminating idi.ots.

If you were not a descendant of goats, you would have seen and understand the arguement. You don't hide behind your moniker and insult people under authority when you have not achieved anything in your life than Washing corpse. Idi.ots!

Get it into ur empty skull, GEJ is out of luck and his policies are now irrelevant and totally u fruitful but that does not warrant insults from an insignificant thing like you. Criticism and insults are parallel lines. Now go and insult your parents.

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by anonimi: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ovamboland:

Are you this slow in thought? Don't we have information and evidence Jonathan has been making attempts to bribe and pay even Save Nigeria operatives like Tunde Bakare and Yinka Odumakin when the envelope called 'transport money' was returned back to Orubebe.

And the leaders in the Arewa People's Congress, APC do not give transport money to their visitors, abi
Na wah for the hypocrisy and LIES we choose to believe.

I will encourage you to find out properly before you make another embarrassing comment on this subject.

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Ovamboland(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
sunnyotunsman:
Sahara reporters is reporting more of politics than good governance.It is also extremely partisan.If they tell me that apc bought a house for sowore i wont doubt it because he is pro tinubu.

Yet SR reported the problems Tinubu had with the law in USA and certificate issues, with a supporter like that who still needs a critic?

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
@texaZzpette

Moniker change makes no difference, it only shows how you're an epitome of joblessness! You're a perfect example on why they should legalized exterminating idi.ots.
If you were not a descendant of goats, you would have seen and understand the arguement. You don't hide behind your moniker and insult people under authority when you have not achieved anything in your life than Washing corpse. Idi.ots!
Get it into ur empty skull, GEJ is out of luck and his policies are now irrelevant and totally unfruitful but that does not warrant insults from an insignificant thing like you. Criticism and insults are parallel lines. Now go and insult your parents like you normally do.

The Best anybody can do is to vote him out, criticize his policies and not insult his personality. Not for some nobody with no life, no personality to come and spill junks outta their mouth line you're doing

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Ovamboland(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
deji68:
Weapon of change U mean people undermining the security of the country by peddling falsehood are weapon of change anyway Sowore is asking for proof..he will never get it, because...When u are maligning a person, u dont need proof....u only need a gullible audience. cool cool that is what SH have doing , now a dose of their own medicine....the thing bitter no be small cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are obviously mentally challenged

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
iv4fb:
@texaZzpette

Get it into ur empty skull, GEJ is out of luck and his policies are now irrelevant and totally unfruitful but that does not warrant insults from an insignificant thing like you. Criticism and insults are parallel lines. Now go and insult your parents.

You must be JJC. Texazzpete and Sagamite are completely different people. This must be a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Ovamboland(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
iv4fb:

Your parents sure failed in teaching you not to insult elders. He's a fool and a president, your wife/mum can't even 'pride their selves' they're insignificant. And you? You'll certainly never amount to anything in life if you don't change your attitude. Now kick start the insults as nothing good can come out of you.

Its really annoying to see grown ups hide behind their computers and phones and spill unnecessary junks out of their mouths. Be civil even if you hate the government of the day like the rest of us.

What sort self depreciation and low self esteem is this that will elevate an elected public servant to the status of demi-god that must not be criticized, abused questioned? It's like Nigerians are not prepared for liberty, democracy and an open society, maybe dictatorship will serve us better.

Because they happen to be first family that makes them superior to every other citizen? It is really unfortunate i have to share citizenship with people with this mentality

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

You must be JJC. Texazzpete and Sagamite are completely different people. This must be a joke.

Thanks for the Amebo. The joke is on you.

Its a pity, your mentality has been bruised by the decay in the society that you no longer can identify right from wrong, all you can see are the insignificant details. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ovamboland:

What sort self depreciation and low self esteem is this that will elevate an elected public servant to the status of demi-god that must not be criticized, abused questioned? It's like Nigerians are not prepared for liberty, democracy and an open society, maybe dictatorship will serve us better.

Because they happen to be first family that makes them superior to every other citizen? It is really unfortunate i have to share citizenship with people with this mentality

If you do understand how to read, you'll see that I said they ought to be criticized, the issue here was about insulting their personalities. Now your mentality is the problem as you were unable to comprehend.

They are no demigods and their policies ain't even right, criticism is not insults. Best bet is to vote them out in the next 3months and give the mantle to whoever we think can do best but not insult their personalities
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ovamboland:

I've always said Nigerians don't know what democracy means. The place runs like a monarchy. Imagine saying the president is "ordained by God".

And that someone should be arrested for insulting the President.

I could go on, but I'm just tired of it. Nigeria might need a dictator.

The military already seizes citizens at random, tortures and kills them in the name of "fighting Boko Haram". And Nigerians actually cheer them for it. We're halfway there.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Sagamite(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
iv4fb:

Is this the rubbish logic Patience Jonathan taught you in the failed education system? grin grin grin grin grin grin

iv4fb:

you son of Lucifer.

Moronic fuuktard, you are going to tell us you reside in Monaco? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can smell product of a failed education system in an instance. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To a fuuktard like you, Retardeen is an achiever. No wonder Africa is backwards and a place for sufferheads. We let fuuktards grin grin grin grin

Your parents trained you to be as dumb as they are and take a pride in being dumb. Then Nigeria has the likes of Patience Jonathan running the education system to completely finish you off so our education system keep on churning out moronic fuuktards like you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Ovamboland(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
anonimi:

And the leaders in the Arewa People's Congress, APC do not give transport money to their visitors, abi
Na wah for the hypocrisy and LIES we choose to believe.

I will encourage you to find out properly before you make another embarrassing comment on this subject.

Another demented citizen on the loose defending nonsense, so because APC is doing it then it becomes standard practice and acceptable as a national norm to share government resources on useless ventures? The lows people will descend to defend a failed leader due to primordial reasons.

You can continue don't stop there, they also loot in in APC states so we should shut up on PDP looting
Buhari's english is bad so Patience Jonathan's diction is wonderful and should be introduced in schools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Sagamite(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
iv4fb:

If you do understand how to read, you'll see that I said they ought to be criticized, the issue here was about insulting their personalities. Now your mentality is the problem as you were unable to comprehend.

They are no demigods and their policies ain't even right, criticism is not insults. Best bet is to vote the. Out on the next 3months and give the mantle to whoever we think can do best but not insult their personalities

You are bothered about them being insulted but are not bothered about them looting and destroying your already moronic life further.

Moronic product of a failed education system.

How many times have you taken Okada this month?

6 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

Is this the rubbish logic Patience Jonathan taught you in the failed education system? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard, you are going to tell us you reside in Monaco? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can smell product of a failed education system in an instance. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To a fuuktard like you, Retardeen is an achiever. No wonder Africa is backwards and a place for sufferheads. We let fuuktards grin grin grin grin

Your parents trained you to be as dumb as they are and take a pride in being dumb. Then Nigeria has the likes of Patience Jonathan running the education system to completely finish you off so our education system keep on churning out moronic fuuktards like you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I understand you were raised and brewed in the gutters and so only such foul language comes out from your mouth. The PMs suffice!

Spill more of your stuffs little boy
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

You are bothered about them being insulted but are not bothered about them looting and destroying your already moronic life further.

Moronic product of a failed education system.

How many times have you taken Okada this month?

Why is okada your problem? Is that what your folks do for a living? They loot, they destroy, you insult. What is the difference between you and them?

What's your problem with the educational system? Is that what is responsible for your foul language? Foolishness is inherent in you- go get some help

Learn to criticize, not insults you street failure.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by anonimi: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ovamboland:

Another demented citizen on the loose defending nonsense, so because APC is doing it then it becomes standard practice and acceptable as a national norm to share government resources on useless ventures? The lows people will descend to defend a failed leader due to primordial reasons.

You can continue don't stop there, they also loot in in APC states so we should shut up on PDP looting
Buhari's english is bad so Patience Jonathan's diction is wonderful and should be introduced in schools

Where did I day it becomes "standard practice".
Do you understand the meaning of the word HYPOCRISY
Have you heard that he who comes to equity must come with CLEAN hands?

If your comprehension of English language is limited, I will advise you expand it otherwise comment with great care & caution.
Okay
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by angelsing(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
The pro Jonathan want us to support the president irrespective of his achievement...we have hear oo, we will support him when the security of the country is stable. Oops! He has just 3month left...I hope he does not run away from debate this time cos it will be a yardstick to decide if he is capable or not and I hope all the Pro Jonathan can convince him to attend.. By the way u can call Apc member cos its the next thing I will hear
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Ovamboland(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

I've always said Nigerians don't know what democracy means. The place runs like a monarchy. Imagine saying the president is "ordained by God".

And that someone should be arrested for insulting the President.

I could go on, but I'm just tired of it. Nigeria might need a dictator.

The military already seizes citizens at random, tortures and kills them in the name of "fighting Boko Haram". And Nigerians actually cheer them for it. We're halfway there.

I tire o my sister, the thing is so tiring, i can't think of any democratic free society where insults, abuse and caricature is not the lot of leaders. And anyone that contravenes the law of freedom can be taken up in a legally constituted court for redress.
But these threats by government and their supporters is worrisome especially coming from supposedly enlightened people.

When politicians of other regions or religion are being labelled terrorists, blood thirsty, bad diction or accent, dirty teeth, you won't find them foaming in the mouth. But talk about the difficulty of the president to make coherent speech, properly read a prepared speech or the horrible diction of his wife and the hyenas come out smoking accusing you of insult.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Sagamite(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
iv4fb:

Why is okada your problem? Is that what your folks do for a living? They loot, they destroy, you insult. What is the difference between you and them?

What's your problem with the educational system? Is that what is responsible for your foul language? Foolishness is inherent in you- go get some help

Learn to criticize, not insults you street failure.

You think it is parents that have a brain to teach me to respect people based on who they are that would be taking Okada? grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is parents that teach a fuuktard to say they would respect criminals that would be taking Okada because their brain cells are dead. grin grin grin grin grin

Of course a fuuktard of that upbringing would not see a problem with a failed education system. It would even be one he respects and pride himself in respecting. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dimwitted fuuktard!

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Sagamite(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
iv4fb:

I understand you were raised and brewed in the gutters and so only such foul language comes out from your mouth. The PMs suffice!

Spill more of your stuffs little boy

Fuuktard, you were raised amongst monkeys, no wonder you think like one and your brain cannot quality to meet the threshold of humans. grin

Patience Jonathan's student. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

You think it is parents that have a brain to teach me to respect people based on who they are that would be taking Okada? grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is parents that teach a fuuktard to say they would respect criminals that would be taking Okada because their brain cells are dead. grin grin grin grin grin

Of course a fuuktard of that upbringing would not see a problem with a failed education system. It would even be one he respects and pride himself in respecting. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dimwitted fuuktard!

WTF has okada and ur failed intellect got to do with your choice of insults. Or did you once fall off an okada and hit your head on the floor? Go transfer your okada frustration elsewhere.

Dude, you need help and if God don't help you, no one can.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, you were raised amongst monkeys, no wonder you think like one and your brain cannot quality to meet the threshold of humans. grin

Patience Jonathan's student. grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you're human? I'm beginning to wonder if God created you, you must have evolved from something more sinister than ape
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Ovamboland(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
anonimi:

Where did I day it becomes "standard practice".
Do you understand the meaning of the word HYPOCRISY
Have you heard that he who comes to equity must come with CLEAN hands?

If your comprehension of English language is limited, I will advise you expand it otherwise comment with great care & caution.
Okay

If at my comment on evidence of attempts to bribe SNG operatives is not related to Sowore's claims of attempted bribery all you could come with is hypocrisy and then introduce APC in to the mix of your comment, it is clear to readers who has comprehension problem.

I never mentioned any political party in my comment i only mentioned names of people involved, and your raising hypocrisy is an attempt to say everyone is doing it so why mention it here.

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by duni04(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:

What an indictment of Jonathan.

Jonathan should come out and deny this if possible.
They won't dare. If they try it, SR will publish the name of the aide with audio and video proof. That's how good they are.

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Sagamite(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
iv4fb:

And you're human? I'm beginning to wonder if God created you, you most have evolved from something more sinister than ape

You are a moronic fuuktard!

Am I the monkey that is dumb enough to want to respect criminals?

iv4fb:

WTF has okada and ur failed intellect got to do with your choice of insults. Or did you once fall off an okada and hit your head on the floor? Go transfer your okada frustration elsewhere.
Dude, you need help and if God don't help you, no one can.

Fuuktard, I asked you: How many times have you taken Okada this month and you pride yourself that your life is an achievement? grin grin grin grin grin

ANSWER, cretin! grin

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by doctokwus: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
iv4fb:

you son of Lucifer.
So GEJ being president means he has become an all achieving,never do wrong giant& his wife d most achieved lady ever liveth in nig.Ah,nigerians,no wonder d country is still in a mess wt pple dat have dis posters mindset.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother, Wife Of Bandit Bokkolo Trapped As Air Force Bombs Militants In Sokoto / New Naira: FG, CBN Will Act After Supreme Court Ruling – Garba Shehu / NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.