Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore (28628 Views)

Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2014
FRENZYLO:
Sowore's reply have shown to the world that really he is a backer of the APC opposition group.To me my judgement will be that a media organisation need to be neutral on the issue of politics just like channels TV and CNN does.Sowore is a stupid human being he should go and die with his APC goons

Saharareporters is a weapon of change. When Obj was in power they attack Obasanjo. when yar adua was in power they attack yar adua. when the yar adua cabal was in power they attacked the cabal in Favour of Goodluck Jonathan. Now that Goodluck is in power they are attaking goodluck. What is clear is that saharareporters is a corrective media force to anybody in govt. Thier role is to checkmate the excesses of any president in Nigeria.
Saharareporters is good for Nigeria democracy

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by arsetalks(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
No need to ask us for prove, your bias reporting is clear, obvious and glaring.

Your paymasters APC will really be proud of you.
All your reports are negative, does it mean that nothing good happens in this dear country?

Even on the day the Joy stadium was commissioned, SR was busy spreading fake news that there was a stamped and people died. Haba!

You are simply on APC propaganda committee.
No need to ask for proof? In a criminal case or you do not know bribery and deflamation of an individual's character is criminal and treason if against Government? Are you taking yourself seriously at all?

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Emma3030:
Shara report, count ur self lucky because this is Jonathan era who does not deny press their freedom of expression. If it was in the days of BuHARISm,you should be in exile by now
Saharareporters is base in the United State of America. Sowore lives in the US. notin any govt even if it is adolf hitler himself can't do him anything.

Saharareporters is a weapon of change. When Obj was in power they attack Obasanjo. when yar adua was in power they attack yar adua. when the yar adua cabal was in power they attacked the cabal in Favour of Goodluck Jonathan. Now that Goodluck is in power they are attaking goodluck. What is clear is that saharareporters is a corrective media force to anybody in govt. Thier role is to checkmate the excesses of any president in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by arsetalks(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2014
FRENZYLO:
Sowore's reply have shown to the world that really he is a backer of the APC opposition group.To me my judgement will be that a media organisation need to be neutral on the issue of politics just like channels TV and CNN does.Sowore is a stupid human being he should go and die with his APC goons
Every individual has their way of reporting. They were not APC goons when they kicked against APC right? Don't kid yourself, the guy is just a bit rascally which is necessary if you must expose the lies and dirty antics of Mr shoeless.

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by talktimi(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2014
mattkelly:

Bro,Am not supporting either the APC or PDP,But 5million dollars can exchange hands..No be we Nigerians that are super-rich?It can ohh..infact you know as i do that 5million dollars is chicken change to some people..na so he be bro..God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
dude, 5 million dollars mansion/cash did not exchange hands. We should stop bastardizing other peoples currency even if we enjoy doing so to our own. Is Sahara reporters the media arm of APC and boko haram ? Yes and so money will exchange hands but not this ridiculous amount some people are saying

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2014
FRENZYLO:
Sowore hope you are aware most Nigerians are no more patronizing you guys.You will soon fold
SaharaReporters is an online media. They don't sell newspapers like the Punch, the Nation, etc. I see no reason why people not "patronizing" them will make them fold up.

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by obailala(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2014
ahizih:
SR pls fear God,mind the way u address ur president,de world knws dt u're biased in 95percent of ur reports. Una neva report at least one beta tin oga jona don do for once
Here comes another one of them..

I am sure you have heard this 100 times but have refused to comprehend, SR's job is simply to report the rot perpetrated by the government in power. It beats my imagination how any right thinking being would now expect SR to leave what they are meant to do and start reporting something 'good' about Jonathan and his govt. Unfortunately, they are not political sycophants and would never be.

By the way, is there even anything good about Jonathan which is worthy of praise?... minus tribal attachments, ethnic bigotry and greed for the money he corruptly throws around, I dont think Jonathan would have a single supporter.

If you want to hear reports on good things about Jonathan you have loads of websites and media bodies to turn to but certainly not SR. Or do you expect a doctor to be treating a healthy person?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by JaaizTech: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2014
atbu1983:

Simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by eleko1: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2014
And what happened to the past evidence?Is it when they provide evidence till we believe that GEJ indeed sent his men to induced/gave sahara peeps bribe?As if we dnt knw what the outcome of such evidence would/will be.Iranu lasan
balladin:

Let them provide evidence first. Lieing is a lazy man's hobby.
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Acidosis(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2014
Sharia Reporters: A Group of Clueless Liars
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by GogetterMD(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Foot soldiers sent by GEJ arrived at SR office with loads of cash but mysteriously all saharareporters cameras stopped working when GEJ's men arrived. Only ed.iots would believe this APC mouthpiece masquerading as News outlet.

Smart lad, where in the post was it mentioned that they arrived at SR office?

4 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Sagamite(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:

What an indictment of Jonathan.

Jonathan should come out and deny this if possible.

You really think Retardeen would be embarrassed enough about such to even bother?

The fooool has done worse he is not ashamed of.

His Shepopotamus wife even prides herself as a "philantropist" despite being a teacher and civil servant all her life.

5 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Acidosis(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2014
My respect goes to Channels smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Acidosis(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2014
This Sowo-were Charlatan should quit Journalism; he has completely lost it...

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Acidosis(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2014
I don't get, do you guys expect him to accept the allegation? LOL

grin

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by segend(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Crispels:
Sahara Reporters, We love you guys!!! Those who are with you're more than those who are against you!!!

Don't mind them, when you were fighting for them to be made acting president and then president, when you fought for their rights not too long ago, They didn't say you were being bribed or working for the opposition ooo but now that you're revealing the pot holes in their administration they're saying nonsense!!!
Don't mind them, when you exclusively revealed how a private jet loaded with cash was impounded in South Africa, Didn't it turned out to be true?

Honestly, I don't know why people label them liars, but most times they have been proven to be true. They broke the news of Patience Jonathan even when her spokes person denied it, they broke the news of Stella Odua with proof of transaction, and a lot of breaking news from them. Can someone tell me any of their news that has been proven false. I don't know what their motivation is, but you can't deny that they get it right most of the times

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by GogetterMD(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Emma3030:
Shara report, count ur self lucky because this is Jonathan era who does not deny press their freedom of expression. If it was in the days of BuHARISm,you should be in exile by now
Bros, define exile abeg

4 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by seanet02: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2014
He didn't lost it when he was championing the cause of GEJ during the Yaradua illness saga.
You people are so pathetic.
Acidosis:
This Sowo-were Charlatan should quit Journalism; he has completely lost it...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2014
LFJ:

The main issue here is for you to provide the evidence of the mansion APC bought for Sowere.
Then show when GEJ send aide to SR
Denouncing lie with lie
A typical Nigeria attribute
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Acidosis(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2014
seanet02:
He didn't lost it when he was championing the cause of GEJ during the Yaradua illness saga.
You people are so pathetic.

Must he champion the cause of any loyal godfather - moneywise & gullible-wise? Is he a Lawyer?

Do you guys know what it takes to be a Journalist? Do you watch Channels Television?

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Acidosis(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2014
segend:

Honestly, I don't know why people label them liars, but most times they have been proven to be true. They broke the news of Patience Jonathan even when her spokes person denied it, they broke the news of Stella Odua with proof of transaction, and a lot of breaking news from them. Can someone tell me any of their news that has been proven false. I don't know what their motivation is, but you can't deny that they get it right most of the times
Pls post a Sahara link indicating the murder case of Fashola's aide & the gubernatorial charlatan.

You will never find such links
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Bimpe29: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2014
And they can't realize the evils they are doing (GEJ Presidency), simply because of Re-election they resort to all sorts of evil machinations & politicking.
If GEJ is re-elected in 2015, is not his power or wisdom that will make it happen, but the will of God.
However, GEJ is born just like every other Nigerians. Hence, the Constitution and Prosperity of Nigeria as a Nation should be, at all times, be superior to Individual Success & Desperation. Are we that forgetful of his electioneering campaign and promises? Shortly after his re-election, GEJ in January 2012, removed fuel subsidy, and hiked the price of fuel due to corruption. And he promised to bring the bad eggs in this scandal to book, nothing meaningful has come out of it. Nigerians are greatly affected as result of subsidy withdrawal.
This and many more have been going on since then, without a fruitful outcome or effect to the well being of this country.
You may be benefiting from his administration, so to you what we are saying could be unnecessary, but remember that, God who owns every thing loves and enjoins fairness, justice and unity. Consequently, whoever want to lead us as a Nation, must be fair, just and lover of ALL regardless of his tribe or religion.
All we are asking for is better, united and prosperous Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by shomutuski(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2014
This is what happens when u give an underprivileged person power. This jonathan is a legendary bastard from a thousand mothers. He wants to make that GCFR position is family surname. I trust some amiable Nigerians sense of judgment, regardless of how they lie and say wrong shit. We know who is who. I tell u jonathan means no good to nigeria. Him and his fellow cohorts are all in the justice league system of lootocracy. He created TAN solely to get votes and create support for his bleeped up government.
Jonathan - money thief
Madueke- oil thief
Iweala - economy thief
Aribsala - creation for lies.
Imagine that volkwagen "iweala" saying nigerians should bear with our fucking economy while money keeps missing from federal reserve. Subsidy money nko?. Nigeria is getting bleeped up by the day. We need a saviour?

6 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by seanet02: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2014
Acidosis:

Must he champion the cause of any loyal godfather - moneywise & gullible-wise? Is he a Lawyer?

Do you guys know what it takes to be a Journalist? Do you watch Channels Television?
Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2014
segend:

They are the only Nigerian news outlet I take seriously. They understand what investigative reporting is. The others just repeat what they are told by the government.

Sahara Reporters is the only outlet that is safe from intimidation and bribery by the government, because they exist outside their treacherous fingers.

5 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Acidosis(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

They are the only Nigerian news outlet I take seriously. They understand what investigative reporting is. The others just repeat what they are told by the government.

Sahara Reporters is the only outlet that is safe from intimidation and bribery by the government, because they exist outside their treacherous fingers.

Pls post a Sahara link indicating the murder case of an innocent man by the Lagos st gubernatorial charlatan and Fashola's aide.

Don't even waste your time; their investigations do not cover such.

Sahara is not a media outlet; but an APC Law Firm.

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Acidosis(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2014
MissMeiya, please post a Sahara link indicating President Jonathan's visit to the newly commissioned Akwa Ibom Int'l Stadium...

Don't even waste your time; you will never find such...

Those who appreciate journalisn will never take any news from SHARIA Reporters

1 Like

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2014
Acidosis:

Pls post a Sahara link indicating the murder case of an innocent man by the Lagos st gubernatorial charlatan and Fashola's aide.

Don't even waste your time; their investigations do not cover such.

Sahara is not a media outlet; but an APC Law Firm.

I'm sorry, you've mistaken me for someone who cares about your Internet conspiracies.

I value professionalism. I have not seen a more professional Nigerian news outlet than SR. The rest embarrass me as a Nigerian, with their spelling and grammar mistakes, outright WRONG facts that they refuse to correct (like the simple address of the House of Representatives website??), and they never verify ANYTHING. Always freaking hearsay. Embarrassments.

I trust Sahara Reporters. Professionals who actually investigate and do their work.

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2014
PDP has ended up making Sahara reporters more popular.
Shame on the killer party and the boko haram sponsor.

3 Likes

Re: Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore by Ochek: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Foot soldiers sent by GEJ arrived at SR office with loads of cash but mysteriously all saharareporters cameras stopped working when GEJ's men arrived. Only ed.iots would believe this APC mouthpiece masquerading as News outlet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) / Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) / Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.