Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Romance / Re: Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) by 1metre: 2:57pm On Jan 27
This one na spiritual kongi😁

6 Likes

Romance / Re: Romance,finance Or Purpose Which Is More Important In A Relationship by 1metre: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
You can't achieve a purpose in a relationship without its ingredients.

Romance and finance are the key factor without them you can't achieve any purpose in that relationship.
Family / Re: My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by 1metre: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
ShenTeh:
Scam.

As I do not know exactly what stage your application is and your post doesn't seem to suggest much. Please be very careful.

If your wife has got a genuine work visa, that should easily include you and the child without stressing it. I believe you are not being told to call/email another team to take a 'paramedic' test, and those ones are telling you that you would have to pay for an official exam?

Be very careful.

If genuine, please borrow money and shut down and move to the UK together. It won't be easy at first but once you get working, repaying Naija loans won't be hard with the currency rate now. + It's best to be a couple in the UK.

Again, be very careful.
very correct my man

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Abubakar Badaru: Nigeria Needs Prayers To End Insecurity by 1metre: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2023
I was thinking the present administration was to tackle the issue of insecurity head on. Without proper security how would the Indian summit billion dollar deal strive to generate sustainable economic development. Such a rich and beautiful country that can't sort out its internal crisis but keep boasting of delivering dividend of democracy . Is unfortunate
Fashion / Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by 1metre: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
mariahAngel:
Can a Nigerian post something like this on a South African forum?
Will it be allowed without hate?

Op, you enjoy typing trash about Nigerians and Nigeria, but can't stop boldly posting/promoting South African stuff on a Nigerian forum.
It's the audacity for me!
That's what we call inferiority complex!
Romance / Re: Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. by 1metre: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
You only can get ghosted if you live life without understanding your heart vibration. Not everyone must be your friend.

15 Likes

Religion / Re: Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel by 1metre: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Confirm4real:
Most of the so called Catholic priest have children outside but they pretend to be saint grin
confirmed talk

1 Like

Pets / Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by 1metre: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2023
Assuming the said cat this young man is holding pointing a knife is a Lion or a Giant cat. Alternatively a goat, sheep or fowl etc. How can these animals be protected hence there are so may vulnerable children all over the world. Please lets protect human from every form of cruelty not puusi.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by 1metre: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
freshvine:
Go on. We are more silent readers than commenters.
same here

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) by 1metre: 3:17am On Jun 03, 2023
Joniboi:
I love Nairaland because it reminds me how our youths are senseless. What a generation!
you can say that again
Politics / Re: Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go by 1metre: 9:09am On May 29, 2023
This is the type of development known by Nigeria politicians, naming and renaming airports and giving merit awards.

1 Like 1 Share

Food / Re: What’s This Animal Called? by 1metre: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
saphiere:
It may be a bush rat.

Meanwhile
Question for men...
If you can't trust a woman with your assets, why marry her?
are you marrying a man because of his assets??
Crime / Re: Appeal Court Rejects Abba Kyari's Request For Bail by 1metre: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
This is not a good news now, the good news is we are all obediently waiting for Peter Obi, our mandate.
Politics / Re: Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam by 1metre: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
When you have nothing to offer your country, that's when you can begin to analyze who is richer than 80m people.
Sports / Re: Pele Is Dead by 1metre: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Rest in peace the great Pele, the king of soccer

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Arrives Taraba for Labour Party Presidential Campaign by 1metre: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
If we as Nigerian can decide to remove ethnicity and our religious inclination in solving leadership and political problems, we will emerge fruitful. Remember the clamor for good governance is the dream of every Nigerian, Let us put our hands on deck and elect Peter Obi so as to change the political narrative of that Country called Nigeria. (APC =PDP, PDP = APC) In case we fail to get it right this time, dividing Nigeria will go a long way in emancipating people from ignorance, poverty and illiteracy.
Politics / Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by 1metre: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:
These our politicians are just so shameless. I wonder if the British politicians come to Nigeria to give their political speeches.
Very intelligent observation. sometime i think same. This indicate that Nigeria is controlled by British cabals. It will be very difficult to get things right if this UK political debate continues.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ by 1metre: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Good one

36 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by 1metre: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
My problem with Tinubu is that he championed the presence of this chaotic government, his confidence and ability to deliver Nigeria come 2023 why he didn't project such level of confidence in making sure he assisted Buhari in delivering good governance. From my findings i do not think nor believe Tinubu have any good intentions, his only intention is to fulfill all emiloko righteousness.

2 Likes

Food / Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by 1metre: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
OP open pot make we see
Culture / Re: 3 Cultural Activities That Need To Be Changed In Nigeria by 1metre: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2022
And also cultural believe that money is the reason why we live. We must also begin to educate our mind/youths that material things can only be obtain through hard work.
Health / Re: What To Know About Testicular Torsion (TT) by 1metre: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2022
op, is this case different from Orchitis, please differentiate between the two
Politics / Re: President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England by 1metre: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2022
I stand by Uju Anya's Side.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death by 1metre: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2022
Slamming her for what, the world dont want truth, that is the greatest problem we have today, Uju Anya is right in all ramification. can some one answer me this question, why is that every election time, politicians from Nigerian start trooping to UK. what is happening there?

6 Likes

Family / Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by 1metre: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Corto:

Serious bondage...

See correct wackis, any woman wey no fit cook like this the man no go even look her side. Or else he just fùck her and run back home to his wife to go chop better something
you are the only one who saw the post from my perspective.
Politics / Re: SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi by 1metre: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
jerseyboy:
Ibo to Ibo thingz. As it should be. No wahala. Soon it will be back to "Biafra or Death".
instead of biafra or death thing, why not we try an ibo man to quench that fire, remember that naija na for all of us.
Politics / Re: Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) by 1metre: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2022
Ogaga87:
There will be shock and surprises for APC and PDP

Only maggot will think we are rushing to get our PVC just to bring in agbado for breakfast, ewa for lunch and cassava for dinner..

Next year election is the real Independence Day... Go and write it down.

God bless Peter Obi, God bless Datti Baba and God bless everyone championing this course of reclaiming Nigeria back to its glorious days
point noted

1 Like

Crime / Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by 1metre: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid033wSboCxtoZCTbUrSHj2hehHqp3dQ1ypipeFahYv847TR2sSbxfYSy2rKq63ySwmpl&id=100050364255333
this is what hunger can cause. An average Nigerian walking on the street well dressed, is hungry but living life in pretence. The revolution going on in Nigeria presently should be adequately supported to wage serious war against this hunger. Desist from electoral manipulation and give your vote to LP because we no dey give shishi because we no wan go hungry.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) by 1metre: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ogaga87:
You guys cannot be proud of eliminating terrorist from the north but proud to show off snakes you killed..

Shameless indeed
just imagine such level of cowardice
Politics / Re: Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President by 1metre: 5:08am On May 21, 2022
Old men who can't tell themselves the truth.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse by 1metre: 7:08pm On May 02, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Oluwa o
I blamed the landlord
Most landlord are only good at collecting money but it's difficult for them to renovate the house.
We are ourselves problem not until we put our house in order, Nigeria will not get better.
Abi na Bubu tell the landlord not to take of his house?
not really renovation or the landlord's incompetency rather the contractors who structured the building are the cause of the collapse.
Family / Re: My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady by 1metre: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mathiasa:
I wish my dad do the same. I lost my mom long time ago and dad still looks young but no woman at all. I feel sorry for him at times.
You should be happy for him.
your dad is a good man. Mine got married 6 months after my mum demise. I always feel bad each time i remember this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.