Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? (148067 Views)

Elites Community Initiative (corps) Of Nigeria (ECI) / Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by rhemahil(m): 1:25am On Dec 08, 2016
lilbiltz:
please how do I contact you ..I stay in kaduna and I need the form

Please if you are in kaduna, you need not to contact anybody. Go to there office at Kigo Road new extension. If you are coming from zaria, stop at Kawo, take a bus going to kasuwa and drop at stadium round about. From the just enter keke to KIGO ROAD where there office is. Form Is 1500, I did my screening yesterday ‎
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by mradonis(m): 4:55am On Dec 08, 2016
Thanks @kunlex445 .appreciate the help
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by kabanayol9(m): 6:14am On Dec 08, 2016
josielewa:
i c u bro...na Joe
Omo iya bawo ni o?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by kabanayol9(m): 6:15am On Dec 08, 2016
kunlex445:

#1,500
Thanks, are you sure, some said it is #5,000 which state command?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by kabanayol9(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2016
gmumeen:

check them at Oluyole, when you get to Mobil filling station ask any bike man to take you there or ask of machine and mercantile ware house. you will see them there
Thanks bro, i will.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by olajideolajire(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2016
kabanayol9:
Thanks bro, i will.
how can I get there from in Ondo or Osun State
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by kunlex445(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2016
kabanayol9:

Thanks, are you sure, some said it is #5,000 which state command?

Lagos command.. it was 1,500 as @ last week
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by olajideolajire(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2016
kunlex445:

Lagos command.. it was 1,500 as @ last week
how can I get their form in Ondo or Osun State. thanks
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by kunlex445(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2016
olajideolajire:
how can I get their form in Ondo or Osun State. thanks
I don't know about other states, u can check their site for directions
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by axeman2(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2016
FOR NIGERIAN PEACE CORPS FORM CONTACT ME ON 08164244067,
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by dedionne: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Please how will the screening be like what and what are they checking?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by olumedinat(f): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
axeman2:
FOR NIGERIAN PEACE CORPS FORM CONTACT ME ON 08164244067,
For which state?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by ofeshe(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
olumedinat:

So sorry i'm replyin late; No 68 General Bayowa Street along New Royal Bird Hotel, Alagbaka Akure. Yet to obtain mine cos i went there with #1,500
Its still 1500....any command selling above that shud be reported immediately
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Godwin2real: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
pls can someone tell me how long will be there training and there salary will be now is government work
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
hi
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pls where is there office in Ibadan
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by gmumeen: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
kayusekay:
Pls where is there office in Ibadan
check them at Oluyole, when you get to Mobil filling station ask any bike man to take you there or ask of machine and mercantile ware house. you will see them there
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
gmumeen:

thanks
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Adedayo13(m): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
akingbatope:
peace corp,baby NGO it will not pau u anything, no salary,only wen u attached to party u will collect a change,don waist ur money

Now you people have seen the light.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by axeman2(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2016
CROSS RIVER STATE THE FORM IS STILL ON SALE 08164244067
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
olumedinat:
For which state?
dnt giv anybody money.... Anty which state u dey,,,... Try ask people around u...... Peace corp is in all state now
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by olumedinat(f): 5:59am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Jezyfreezman post=51872234] dnt giv anybody money.... Anty which state u dey,,,... Try ask people around u...... Peace corp is in all state now[/quote I know thanx, d form is no more available here in akure
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by olumedinat(f): 5:59am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Jezyfreezman post=51872234] dnt giv anybody money.... Anty which state u dey,,,... Try ask people around u...... Peace corp is in all state now[/quote I know thanx, d form is no more available here in akure
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2016
They form is no more available anywhere.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Kentrizy: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
obinna002:
They form is no more available anywhere.
wrong it is avialable but scares....it is avialable here in kaduna but u will get it for 5k
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by bodmas3000(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lagos office at jakande busstop @Ejigbo just ask for the. Office there u will see it beside gtbank
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by owanguy(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
is still much available in benin . i bought for my cousin today
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by ekiyor3: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
bodmas3000:
Lagos office at jakande busstop @Ejigbo just ask for the. Office there u will see it beside gtbank
. how can i locate there from Ajah? thank you bro
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Salem02: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Does it mean that anyone who was successfully screened and duly registered with the payment of the 40k is automatically going to camp?? And please any idea of when and where the training would hold?? I registered in Benue State. Thanks in anticipation of prompt response.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by CHARLOE(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Salem02:
Does it mean that anyone who was successfully screened and duly registered with the payment of the 40k is automatically going to camp?? And please any idea of when and where the training would hold?? I registered in Benue State. Thanks in anticipation of prompt response.
40k! Guess some people will always fall for scam, FERMA Taskforce scam is less than 2yrs ago, but trust nigerians & their myopic/shallow memory
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by chriskemistri: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wen is d next batch training coming up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.