Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,083 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? (147976 Views)

Elites Community Initiative (corps) Of Nigeria (ECI) / Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2016
i want to undestand two things...is diz goin 2b d last camping b4 PMB assent? and is it all d member of d corps dat wil b Absorb after PMB assent wit diz current population of officers in NPC
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by chriskemistri: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Training for d next batch starts .............?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by esherizdan(f): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mekzmoney:
EVEN IF IS NT A SCAM, I WOULD NOT ADVICE HIM OR ANY1 TO PAY SUCH MONI.... PEOPLE PAID A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONI DURING TIME OF FEDERAL TASK FORCE, INCLUDING ME, BUT IT FINALLY CRASHED..... cry cry cry LET IT BE APPROVED B4 ANY1 CN MAKE ANY PAYMENT. sad sad sad
U correct my Broda u nid to see dia screening at Kaduna u will knw DAT did pple r not serious.I don't knw y graduates allow themselves to b scammed.y r dey rushing d recruitment. Y can't dey wait for d president to sign before collecting poor graduate money.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Salem02: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Because then it would even be more difficult and almost impossible to join. Use your head and take the risk before it's too late!

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by tolujully: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2016
Hmm. O.k o. It is well. Unemployment will not kuku kill person. Where can I get the form here in Ibadan o. Hope the training is not too rigorous

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by kabanayol9(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
tolujully:
Hmm. O.k o. It is well. Unemployment will not kuku kill person. Where can I get the form here in Ibadan o. Hope the training is not too rigorous
Hi, if they are still selling the form at Ibadan pls notify me, I beg unemployment no go kill us in Jesus name, the thing tire person. make we risk am.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by lekan008(m): 6:18am On Dec 28, 2016
kabanayol9:

Hi, if they are still selling the form at Ibadan pls notify me, I beg unemployment no go kill us in Jesus name, the thing tire person. make we risk am.
You can still get the form on ibadan
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Mekzmoney(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
SERIOUSLY... DAT ONE REALLY TOT ME A LESSON......... GRADUATES NEEDS TO WISE UP AND KNOW WHAT IS REAL N SCAM, DESPITE THAT THEY CALL IT A FED JOB. ANY JOB HAS TO BE APPROVED B4 MAKING ANY DAMN PAYMENT.
esherizdan:

U correct my Broda u nid to see dia screening at Kaduna u will knw DAT did pple r not serious.I don't knw y graduates allow themselves to b scammed.y r dey rushing d recruitment. Y can't dey wait for d president to sign before collecting poor graduate money.
PAYING 40K IN DIS HARD TIME.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by shegaino: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
please a friend of mine who registered in NPC state head office in oshogbo, Osun state said they were asked to pay the 41k for training by hand instead of in the bank, please is this genuine?. Please i need your response
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by skybo4love: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nothing like that pls, it's in bank, nothing like hand cash... That's is scam....... please a friend of mine who registered in NPC state head office in oshogbo, Osun state said they were asked to pay the 41k for training by hand instead of in the bank, please is this genuine?. Please i need your response[/quote]
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Salem02: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Some state headquarters collect by hand while some in the bank.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Sammy770: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
pls, did anyone have idea of when the next training holding?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
A friend told me today that he went To peace corps office in umuahia in Abia state to ask them how to pay the 40k, but they told him to come back on january 9th to make they payment, telling him that is when they will resume.
shegaino:
please a friend of mine who registered in NPC state head office in oshogbo, Osun state said they were asked to pay the 41k for training by hand instead of in the bank, please is this genuine?. Please i need your response
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Estherolusola: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good afternoon!
please I received a message for screening on the 5th of January at the Abeokuta command, it was from a personal number. please can someone corroborate this. thanks
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by goldiam(f): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Estherolusola:
Good afternoon!
please I received a message for screening on the 5th of January at the Abeokuta command, it was from a personal number. please can someone corroborate this. thanks
A friend was also called for the screening in abk on the 5th of Jan.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Did you purchase they form.
Estherolusola:
Good afternoon!
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Estherolusola: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
@goldiam, thanks @obinna, I paid
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Akell(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Please I purchased and submitted the form some months back but I didn't pay the 40k then. In short, I didn't go for camp Cus I was writing an exam then.
N. B: I did the screening and all but could not make it to camp.
Now I still have interest. Can that form still work?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
we butask foods is a reputable company,we need supplier , distributor and trader of craked palm kernel .its needed in large volume quantity in our factory located in oyo town,oyo state.Nigeria. we buy at a good rate price.also, we accept any volume of quantity from 1ton to 60tons to encourage small scale trader.
we do give Local Purchase Order as assurance of readiness and payments on same day of delivery.

Regard,
Butask foods,
Manager.
fagbola stephen
+2347032642903

we render best services,call On us today
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nafizzey(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Akell:
Please I purchased and submitted the form some months back but I didn't pay the 40k then. In short, I didn't go for camp Cus I was writing an exam then.
N. B: I did the screening and all but could not make it to camp.
Now I still have interest. Can that form still work?
No you get a new form and make fresh application.

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Akell(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nafizzey:
No you get a new form and make fresh application.

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
i want to undestand two things...is diz goin 2b d last camping b4 PMB assent? and is it all d member of d corps dat wil b Absorb after PMB assent wit diz current population of officers in NPC... i bought dere form 5 mnth ago which av nt filled it,am patiently waiting for president ascent b4 i resigned my job and join peace corp
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
A friend bought there form 5 months ago but was told to buy another form, I don't know much about the camping stuff.
JIBOSKI437:
i want to undestand two things...is diz goin 2b d last camping b4 PMB assent? and is it all d member of d corps dat wil b Absorb after PMB assent wit diz current population of officers in NPC... i bought dere form 5 mnth ago which av nt filled it,am patiently waiting for president ascent b4 i resigned my job and join peace corp
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by omo17(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estherolusola:
Good afternoon!

Pls when and where did you get d form, nd can i still get it. Thanks
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
obinna002:
A friend bought there form 5 months ago but was told to buy another form, I don't know much about the camping stuff.
i asked an Npc officer who is a friend of mine and he said its still Useful..well may b state differs in diz issue
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by adeotiahmed09: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2017
happy new year
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2017
Wish u dxame...Make Mr President signed Peace Corp bill diz month...o
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by adeotiahmed09: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Amen ooo
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by adeotiahmed09: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Amen oooo
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by mohxes(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pls after paying d 40k is their any other form of payment that would b made in d camp
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by mohxes(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
I dnt understand that word SCREENING on the 5th of january.... U mean after paying d 40k ure still going to be screen??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level