Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (49000 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents / Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Christmasdon(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2014
.hmmm! Eye stay on ma own not to hurt girls, thatz why i am still unique.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by buJu234: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2014
very common statement made by naija ladies...

thats why me i tell them right from the beginning... if u want to bleep enjoy the moment with me while it lasts because after that one... church closed...
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by farem: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
lalasticlala:
It's so common for women to make such comments whenever a guy decides to end an affair with them:
"You think you can use and dump me", "he used and dumped me"?

What do they really mean by" use and dump "?

Is it that the guy had sex with her and left her? If yes, didn't she enjoy the sex too? Is it only the man that enjoys sex? If it's because of it, I don't think it's right to claim that a guy used and dumped a girl.

More so, the girl must have enjoyed lots of money, outings, clothes, jewellery, including sex while the relationship lasted, so why cry foul when the guy decides to end the affair by claiming that the guy dumped her after using her.

I haven't heard where a guy claimed that he was used and dumped. Only women say that.

Babes what do u mean by being used and dumped?

Guys has a girl ever told you that you used and dumped her?

[b]There are many girls who are really not the victims because they are wise, morally sound, focused HOWEVER This is always the tales of woes for Chidera or Folake or Anita who was practically living with Chukwuma or Mutiu or Kelvin (and getting "used" on a daily basis) to secure his heart, to make ends meet and to find a place to et her head.

She must have been cooking more than a mother who has 6 children.

She has turned herself to 'washer-man' washing anything unimaginable.

She has been told that she has to be pregnant before they could visit parent or perform marital rites. Alas, almost 36 months, no pregnancy and therefore must be ejected by the 'landlord' for being unproductive. {Meanwhile the 'landlord' has been happy all the while that there is free, cheap. ever-available 'bike' to ride at will WHENEVER he desires. (And the aunty has no option because she thinks giving her 'landlord' more than 2ce on a daily basis could guarantee her stay, or proves her love for him....)
Above all, She is worse than Shekau (though look elegant and angelic) in that a couple of innocent, sinless, fresh creatures of God have been VIOLENTLY KILLED (aborted) in order to please the uncle.

I pity the live-in-'lovers'/na my bloda{sister} 'lovers'.

If the issue of premarital sex{I don't crave your support if you dont agree}, is removed the feeling of 'being used and dumped' will be heavily reduced.

MANY girls don suffer[/b]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by SpaceGoat: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lie to get into her pants? For real?
Then she probably wanted the pants gotten into.
__Are you trying to confirm the stereotyped idea that girls give their 'factory' for material gains?

@ OP: It isn't general...it happens mainly in relationships where s*x and money is the root of it. Some girls believe that s*x is actually a guarantee for the guy to stay loyal.
__ you would hardly, see a team #NoS*xBeforeMarriage# say something like this.
why you no make your picture full? angry
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by tellwisdom: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Foolish Nigerian gurls who don't have anything to offer but sex... Spits undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by gbodimowo(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2014
CoolHunk:
When I see that thing they call love in their eyes, that's when I decide it is a good time run. That shiit's scary!
You are on point here
CoolHunk:
When I see that thing they call love in their eyes, that's when I decide it is a good time run. That shiit's scary!
You are on point here
CoolHunk:
You are on point here
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Omonomose1: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2014
My girlfriend said the same thing last week when i ended our relationship, but unto say i don't give a damn, who cares
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2014
Renegade147:
. Reply my PM asap.
.?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by todayguest(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2014
Only desperate chics who wants to make you their life-partner makes such comments. To be honest, guys lie alot.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Anwasia(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Ilovenigeria:

You re so real and in touch with the world.

As long as relationship is concerned anybody can get used or dumped, the most secretive place we have in this world is "human heart", you never can tell what the other person thinks or plans for you. Count yourself lucky if you ended up with your first love. If you don't want to experience being used and dumped better not engage in and romantic affair which of course we all know is very difficult these days.

Go to romance section and see how boys are not smiling about this friend/brother zone of a thing. Or how a certain guy will patiently wait and date a girl for years until she gives up that punny. And the way they gloat and gist their friends about it can be heartbreaking. Girls feel bad because guys have more advantage in relationships, they move on faster than girls. They do the picking, selection and wooing at will while girls will wait patiently for good guys to come along (blame the society that made it so). Reason I always tell girls not to waste time with guys that treat them like options because there will be time you will look back with regrets and no man will be ready to toast you whereas the guy that wasted your time still have lots of sweet sixteen to pick from.

@Op, The question should be, WHY DO SOME GUYS DERIVE JOY, GLOAT AND TELL SILLY STORIES AFTER EATING A GIRLS PUNNY.

To me,when there is a break up I don't count sex as a loss cos I did it wholeheartedly. The only regret I have is wasting my precious time with someone who doesn't deserve me.

You just earn my respect

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by a9nyc2020(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2014
Here in #china...we don't say no sh*t...
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
.?
. I wud like for us to date,lets see if u truly dump guys or u just dey make mouth.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
Not all women...........i can't imagin mahslf saying such words(i do d dumping´)+or its either i think we shld just go our separate way(ad das ntt dumping)
A time is comin wen u wil meet a man who somtin frm within u wil compel u 2 stay wit no matter d situatn. Dt's wen u wil realise dt u wont be able to do d dumping however hard u try.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by lalasticlala(m): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2014
pussyaddict:

Be sincere, if a girl isn't lied to, would she give in? What do you think those sweet words really are, truth? In my lifetime of experience, only few girls really understand guys though they all claim to do and going by the truth to get a girl ends u up with no result

Lwkmh
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by berbs112(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2014
Its still story for d gods..... Use and Dump me blah blah blah... Who cares! Make d gal go jump into Ogun river for all I care...... Na still story for d gods abeg!
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by lalasticlala(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2014
fairygeh:
It's because girls tend to be very emotional,especially after they invest so much in a relationship,money,sex,and still end up jilted.so after any heartbreak,they say they were used and dumped. However,i dislike the word with passion, I would rather say I was heartbroken than use the derogatory word used and dumped
I am not an object to be used.

Nice one
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Jfrezzy(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2014
This stuff don't happen in coventry
You both used and dumped ,both parties
Woman get this
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by lalasticlala(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2014
ireneony:
op,na only u de make front page, haba undecided

Nooooo!!!!

No b only me waka come oooo.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by ojialo(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:
Because most times the guys lie to get into their pants they promise them the world and don't deliver but they take what is on offer until they are done. Guys get used as well.
do we have anything like used it the game? did the guy forced her to open her legs? didn't she enjoy every minutes of it? then I'll also say I was used by my immediate ex...
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by lalasticlala(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
No mind them ,greedy set of people.
You can only hear such words from them when you're loaded ,just go round and ask that poor brother how the love of his life left him,then you'll understand what I'm saying.

I think u r making a point
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by hefelove(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2014
Am I the only one here that came here to read comments? Just to laugh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
Not all women...........i can't imagin mahslf saying such words(i do d dumping´)+or its either i think we shld just go our separate way(ad das ntt dumping)
A time is comin wen u wil meet a man who somtin within u wil compel u to stay wit no mater d situatn. Dt's u wil realize dt u wont be able to do d dumping. I broke up wit a gal 3years ago. 2years later, i ran into a friend of mine who asked if i eva dated dt gal. He told me he's close to dt gal and dt she told him d man she lov left her 2years ago and dt she wil wait til anytime he comes bak. I knw is me bt i denied knowin her.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2014
Renegade147:
. I wud like for us to date,lets see if u truly dump guys or u just dey make mouth.
.ahhhhhhhhhh"yawns" Boring
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by lalasticlala(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Toks2008:

You do the dumping.I PITY YOU.

You can never dump a man so wake up from your slumber. As long as he has tasted your goody bag you are the used and dumped one no matter how hot you may think you are.

I am not a sexist but the hard truth is that its a man's world.

Hahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2014
Centrifuge4:
A time is comin wen u wil meet a man who somtin within u wil compel u to stay wit no mater d situatn. Dt's u wil realize dt u wont be able to do d dumping. I broke up wit a gal 3years ago. 2years later, i ran into a friend of mine who asked if i eva dated dt gal. He told me he's close to dt gal and dt she told him d man she lov left her 2years ago and dt she wil wait til anytime he comes bak. I knw is me bt i denied knowin her.
.?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by harry509: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
It's so common for women to make such comments whenever a guy decides to end an affair with them:
"You think you can use and dump me", "he used and dumped me"?

What do they really mean by" use and dump "?

Is it that the guy had sex with her and left her? If yes, didn't she enjoy the sex too? Is it only the man that enjoys sex? If it's because of it, I don't think it's right to claim that a guy used and dumped a girl.

More so, the girl must have enjoyed lots of money, outings, clothes, jewellery, including sex while the relationship lasted, so why cry foul when the guy decides to end the affair by claiming that the guy dumped her after using her.

I haven't heard where a guy claimed that he was used and dumped. Only women say that.

Babes what do u mean by being used and dumped?

Guys has a girl ever told you that you used and dumped her?
d reason is dis, I tink is bcus of d wrong behaviour of d gal, they feel dat they Rr more smarta dan guys.undecidedundecided
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by jatthobber(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2014
TWO of the many reasons that Men may not want to marry today is:

1) Men don’t want to marry because there is too much free sex around, so why keep someone in the house as wife, because you want to have sex, when so many are ready to give it to you and even pay you for it, and so many ladies are paying for love these days anyway. We keep warning them, and they keep turning the deaf ear and facing grave consequences.

2) Men don’t want to marry you especially when they hear or find out that you have slept with too many men.

Ladies, it’s my candid opinion that these sex issue will always work against you whichever way you want to look at it. I have also noticed that females are also having multiple lovers and have no problem sleeping with all of them on different occasions, which has turned some of our ladies to the best liars that one can ever think of. Is it becoming a case of what a Man can do a Woman can do better?

Ladies you don’t need this game: QUIT NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by sleek82(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2014
I have come to realise the expression of ' once bitten twice shy' is neva something to somany ladies out there. You hear stories like 'I have dated about 5-6 men and they all left after having sex with me...hope u wont do the same?' When are we goin to have ladies who would use their heads correctly? Im an advocate of no sex b4 marriage and if you think u want to have sex, please have it because you want to get intimate not because u want to satisfy him alone, you want him to love you more, you want him to marry you, you want to prove ur luv to him....its crappy!
Instead of concentrating on how to blow his head off in bed to get his love and money, to have him marry you...why not concentrate on how to make ursef a woman of every man's dream?.....industrious, supportive, hardworking, innovative, submissive (but not taking sh*t from ANYBODY), a woman who will neva make a man's life boring and a woman who would threaten to leave and d man would go begging instead of the usual 'go to hell' but unfortunately, the women we have around are the lazy, selfish, covetous and ill-mannered ladies on every street who think the visa to marriage is through sex!
Ladies please be wise! If you want the best man, be the best woman not the best bedmate! Sex is just a fraction of somany things that would make ur marriage strong. Posses the most important things!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Captaincue(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2014
..as a boy ba, I don't mind being used n dumped at all. In fact, you can use, reuse, abuse, refuse and confuse me.
But really, I think d ladyfolk av to look past d stereotypical nonsense n view things objectively. So long as it was fun while it lasted...you'll move on to bigger n better tinz

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by aemmy: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2014
"he used and dumped me" = words from girls dt trust(ones dt get carried away by sweet tongues), I guess...d way some ppl talk abt women just mk me wonder d kind of women around dem..I've never used, can't ever use and i've never heard any girl around me used dose words b4.....for me, If I see we're not good togeda I mk d move to go my way first...i believe dias a better person for me out dia so no tym to waste or to impress...life is short and simple and d land is green...my happiness is too important to me dan to put it in d hands of a guy dt can run anytime wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by sabyab: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2014
oseiwe:
I have been used and dumped as a guy too! sad
eyah sorry.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2014
Y would I allow any idiotic so-called guy in d first place to get into my pant wen he's neither been introduced to my parents, paid my bride price and do white wedding? I dey craze abi I dey mad? Dats shallowness of d highest order. How can I even let d piece of shit see my pant not to talk going into it.

Gals! Gals!! Gals!!! Galsssssss!!!!!! Wake up from Ur stupid dumb brain and stop dis childishness. It is only if U both showered him with ya money and ya body dat U shd be crying. But even with dat, are U dat dumbly stupid? Y d hell will U accord ya body to a man in d name of a bloody love or coz U want to be cared for?

I don't like such comments either coz U agreed and he entered as U succumbed to his dumbest proposal. Nne, wake up and smell d coffee. Hold ya pant with iron padlock until he has done Sth on ya head. If only our gurls can respete dem sefe, d world; I mean d world will be a better place.

Used and dumbed me norni. As for d guys, I don hear dem talk am. But to me, they are all foolishness and vanity upon vanity!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.