Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (68544 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Olypeppy:
sorry to disappoint u dear...I'm the sweetest after candy n I'm also good at apologizing whether wrong or nt.Is nt a necessity to kneel.

Ok ma... U can climb ladder too oo... Is another method ok! Ladies gaan
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
stjsd:

common sense, U NO GET.

where has yours taken you.. ass_hole
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
sure i can,wots dere,,in as much he is my man

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
missbronze:
Of course, i can do that. No Big deal in it.

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

He will burst into laugh.., and, Fiam.., No more quarrel.

And, we are good and happy.

MODIFIED:
grin

Wow, all these 'LIKES' for me? Am blushing oo.

Oga Seun, abeg, i fit convert this 'likes' to nkwuobi and snapp?
ur so funny,,u got me rwily lafin lolzzz
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
sophieabou:
sure i can,wots dere,,in as much he is my man

See fine geh with manners... Aye, ur husband yaff enjoy!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by zboyd: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

And men would say yes... Cos in truth men do that a lot, especially cos men cheat a lot so when we come back to our senses, we kneel and beg u to forgive us... Oh my!! Girls like that thing oo. But una pride na him go kill u

SOME women DO like to see men beg...not all.

As for a man, going down on his knees, begging for forgiveness, when caught cheating...speaking for myself...he can save himself the trouble and embarrassment. He's history because I don't tolerate cheating...not even once.

I don't cheat...you don't cheat...end of story.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

See fine geh with manners... Aye, ur husband yaff enjoy!!!

Instead of you to book space, you're teasing. Sit down for there so'gbo. Make sharp guy snatch all the good ones. You'll be left with the ones you're struggling to train on NL tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Hardeylove(f): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
I can do it for the man i truly love.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Wisdytech(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mrdrix:

Bravo!!!
I Neva knew men like u still exist. Women of nowadays what they can offer is sex, but real men and women look beyond that.
1000000likes

Thank you Brother!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
zboyd:

SOME women DO like to see men beg...not all.

As for a man, going down on his knees, begging for forgiveness, when caught cheating...speaking for myself...he can save himself the trouble and embarrassment. He's history because I don't tolerate cheating...not even once.

I don't cheat...you don't cheat...end of story.

But men are scarce and Nigerian men no dy look divorced women face ooo!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Instead of you to book space, you're teasing. Sit down for there so'gbo. Make sharp guy snatch all the good ones. You'll be left with the ones you're struggling to train on NL tongue tongue tongue

Lmao... As the spirit leads!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

Lmao... As the spirit leads!!

Correct spirit better lead u. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by erico2k2(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
mifavour:

my friend shut up biko.
More reason husband go hard U.mannerless gyal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by erico2k2(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Guy u no dey give up o. Why u dey try convince this girls na? U wan marry them.

There's a chic out there who will be willing to kneel for you no mata what. You better stop wasting your time to recycle terrible mentalities here.

Imagine if a husband has to be the head and priest in the home, he's supposed to bless his wife and kids. They kneel while he prays for them. Its a sign of headship as the scripture demands.

Se woman wey no fit kneel beg her husband go fit kneel down for blessings?

This ladies are not looking for your type. Na "anything goes" kind of man they want.
Thats why they find themselbes on the wrong side of forty something no husband

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
erico2k2:

Thats why they find themselves on the wrong side of forty something no husband

Or end up with a man who dies early because of their wahala sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by zboyd: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:
But men are scarce and Nigerian men no dy look divorced women face ooo!!!

I beg to differ!

First, there are men a-plenty. The trick is separating the wheat from the chaff.

Second, a good woman is a good woman. Divorce doesn't change that. Unless you know the reasons a woman is divorced, it's quite unfair to deem her unworthy of consideration as a future wife. What if you hear a Nigerian woman say: "Nigerian women no dy look divorced men face ooo!!!"...and YOU were the one divorced, through no fault of your own? How would YOU feel? Maybe where you're living, divorced women are considered social pariahs, but here in the States, it's a different story. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of Nigerian men who are married to divorced women with or without kid/s.

Third, to be fair though, from my observations, the numbers of Nigerian women, over here, who are married to divorced Nigerian men is much smaller. Could it be that some Nigerian women are from the "Nigerian women no dy look divorced men face ooo" school of thought?

BTW...if you take into account paper marriages, the numbers of divorced Nigerian men is in the thousands...far surpassing Nigerian women who took the same route.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Sike(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
mifavour:

what happened to saying sorry without kneeling? ?? I mean who does that when you can easily take him to d bedroom and apologise
chai! baddest gurl
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by owcheychey(f): 6:19am On Nov 22, 2014
WASMOG:
As a well traind Yoruba girl y wont she do so

I'm a well trained yoruba girl. Buh if he's not God n he's not my father, if a normal apology isn't enough, he shud shift biko. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by beautea4l(f): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2014
Yea I can. Infact i have that is because we have a great relationship he respects me and puts me first in all he does and I respect him too. He doesn't let me kneel bt I insist cus am African and I know he deserves it
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 6:47am On Nov 22, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Correct spirit better lead u. grin

Lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2014
zboyd:

I beg to differ!

First, there are men a-plenty. The trick is separating the wheat from the chaff.

Second, a good woman is a good woman. Divorce doesn't change that. Unless you know the reasons a woman is divorced, it's quite unfair to deem her unworthy of consideration as a future wife. What if you hear a Nigerian woman say: "Nigerian women no dy look divorced men face ooo!!!"...and YOU were the one divorced, through no fault of your own? How would YOU feel? Maybe where you're living, divorced women are considered social pariahs, but here in the States, it's a different story. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of Nigerian men who are married to divorced women with or without kid/s.

Third, to be fair though, from my observations, the numbers of Nigerian women, over here, who are married to divorced Nigerian men is much smaller. Could it be that some Nigerian women are from the "Nigerian women no dy look divorced men face ooo" school of thought?

BTW...if you take into account paper marriages, the numbers of divorced Nigerian men is in the thousands...far surpassing Nigerian women who took the same route.

Sister, u said u're in the states... Thank you plenty... Come Nigerian and see how different conditions are here... The Western world adores women of all class, but Nigerian men in Nigeria no dy look Women wer don divorce or wer b widow sef... That explains why a 60 year old man who is widowed, instead of him marrying his fellow widows of 50 and above would prefer 20 year old vorgins... Senators here sef the look for small virgon girls... (Naija for u)
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 6:57am On Nov 22, 2014
owcheychey:

I'm a well trained yoruba girl. Buh if he's not God n he's not my father, if a normal apology isn't enough, he shud shift biko. angry

I'm a well trained Yoruba girl would be better
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by zboyd: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2014
ityP:
Sister, u said u're in the states... Thank you plenty... Come Nigerian and see how different conditions are here... The Western world adores women of all class, but Nigerian men in Nigeria no dy look Women wer don divorce or wer b widow sef... That explains why a 60 year old man who is widowed, instead of him marrying his fellow widows of 50 and above would prefer 20 year old vorgins... Senators here sef the look for small virgon girls... (Naija for u)

I hear you.

Different culture.

Still, I've always had a difficult time understanding how young women can actually hook up with and sleep with men old enough to be their fathers.

I remember when my 19-year old cousin brought home a 43-year old man and introduced him as her boyfriend. Her Daddy went ballistic, called that man all kinds of pedophiles, cradle snatchers and old geezers and chased him out of the house with a shotgun. Never saw or heard from him again. He told my cousin that she was on his radar and that he had better not hear of her associating with that old b-stard again...or else.

lol

She didn't either. Some years later, she married someone 3 years older than she was.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by WASMOG(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2014
owcheychey:

iwa Pele ati suru lobirin fin gbe ile oko
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cpsw111(f): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Yh

The same reason why a man will kneel to propose is the same reason why a woman will kneel (if need be) to apologize.

It goes to somehow show how much u value ur marriage.

Me for one will not like my wife or gf to kneel and apologize to me. But a lady who's hell bent on I WILL NOT KNEEL TO APOLOGIZE irrespective of what may precede it....I think such lady has too much pride running in her veins..

‡MyOpinion smiley

Yes, you can say that, I am a prideful lady because I respect myself. And I am not ashamed of it, mark my words.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by erico2k2(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Or end up with a man who dies early because of their wahala sad
That one join too chei chesus.I sorry for such man grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
cpsw111:

Yes, you can say that, I am a prideful lady because I respect myself. And I am not ashamed of it, mark my words.
hmmmm
I see
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
those are simple things most ladies will learn in a hard way.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by IYANGBALI: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
mifavour:

what happened to saying sorry without kneeling? ?? I mean who does that when you can easily take him to d bedroom and apologise
when you can easily take him to the bedroom and flog{fok}him grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by IYANGBALI: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
owcheychey:

yinmu. Na una type be ruth aboko ku
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by CuteEmma(f): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
cpsw111:

Not love peddler * W. H. O. R. E. cheesy
Yeah, you can't kneel down before your man, but you could kneel throughout the night on a concrete floor (as a professional cocksuckerr) for just a cent. Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.